the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CHARACTER CHAT!!!!

+2
BeautifulOutcast4212
Black&White
6 posters

Page 13 of 28 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 20 ... 28  Next

Go down

CHARACTER CHAT!!!! - Page 13 Empty Re: CHARACTER CHAT!!!!

Post by BeautifulOutcast4212 Mon Jun 06, 2011 8:48 pm

Milo turned his head, keeping his line of sight directly on her at all times as she circled him. He frowned in contempt as she brought her arm up to her mouth and licked his blood off of it playfully. His mind raced, trying to find a way to stop her from causing any more damage. "Come down." he asserted quietly, his voice tilting in a familiar tone. One that had pressed many an enemy into submission.
BeautifulOutcast4212
BeautifulOutcast4212

Back to top Go down

Post by Black&White Mon Jun 06, 2011 8:56 pm

Ayakashi smiled amused. A mere human, ordering her about. Stupid. Ignorant.
"Or what?" She challenges, bringing up a particularly sharp shard of tile up, studying its edge carefully and running her thumb over it. She doesn't even flinch when a bead of red blooms.
Black&White
Black&White

http://blackandwhite1020.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by BeautifulOutcast4212 Mon Jun 06, 2011 9:34 pm

"Or the game is over." Milo said firmly, inventing wildly. "You kill that girl," he said gesturing down to where Sanae lay "you finish Ami. No more power struggles. No more of the amusement you get out of seeing her struggle." He took a step closer narrowing his eyes. "It'll all be over, and you'll be alone. Not even a victim to keep you company."

Last edited by BeautifulOutcast4212 on Tue Jun 07, 2011 7:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
BeautifulOutcast4212
BeautifulOutcast4212

Back to top Go down

Post by Black&White Mon Jun 06, 2011 9:52 pm

Ayakashi pauses, looking down at the girl with a frown, as if weighing the options. Carefully, she flies to the edge and touches down on the floor. "We both hate her," she mumbles, reaching out and taking the piece of tile from the air gently.
"But...you know..." She starts out but stops a moment. "...If I /really/ wanted to get rid of Ami...I'd jus-" She drops the shard and it shatters on the floor, hissing annoyed and clutching at her head.
Black&White
Black&White

Back to top Go down

Post by BeautifulOutcast4212 Mon Jun 06, 2011 10:13 pm

Milo stood stock still, torn between going to help Ami, and maintaining a strong defensive position against Ayakashi. In the end he took a few steps forward warily."Am-" he started and shook his head "Ayakashi..."
BeautifulOutcast4212
BeautifulOutcast4212

Back to top Go down

Post by Black&White Mon Jun 06, 2011 10:21 pm

Torn, she's giggling but she's crying. "You're t-too easy to fool." She holds out her hand to him, sending him back against the wall hard. "What sort of soldier let's t-their guard down so...so easy?" It was getting harder to stay in control. Ami truly didn't want him hurt, but she's weak; so weak.
Black&White
Black&White

Back to top Go down

Post by BeautifulOutcast4212 Mon Jun 06, 2011 10:33 pm

Milo slammed into the wall, a pained look setting into his features as he slumped down toward the floor. All the breath had rushed out of him on impact. Now Milo struggled to pull air into his lungs as Ayaksahi approached him. He forced himself to his feet, propping himself up by resting his forarm against the rough stone.
BeautifulOutcast4212
BeautifulOutcast4212

Back to top Go down

Post by Black&White Mon Jun 06, 2011 10:48 pm

Ayakashi holds him back, pressed up against the wall. "A mere man to order me? You've got some nerve. 51 couldn't control me, what makes you think you can? Little Ami? You're helping to destroy her. She was a freak accident of emotions. Now there's nothing to use those emotions for, so she's simply fading out. So who am I to care if I get rid of her /now/ or /later/?"
She raises him up to the ceiling with her, eying him evenly. "Let's see you fall as well as a piece of scrap metal should." Letting him go, hanging in air for a second. Just a second.... Not a very far fall. Didn't want to completely break the play thing, though she hears a resounding crack of his skull on the floor. Wonder if that did him in. She floats back down, leaning over him and studying his face carefully.
Black&White
Black&White

Back to top Go down

Post by Toxic Miracle Tue Jun 07, 2011 6:50 pm

Sparrow:
Where the hell is everyone? I wondered, wondering the corridors. So many hallways, it was dizzying. I always get lost! Damnit! And where was Milo? I'd wanted to surprise him with something, but he was nowhere to be found.
I stopped dead in my tracks and listened to the familiar sounds of spiteful voices and thrashing limbs. My heartbeat gonged in my chest and the reverberations resonated through my every vein. Milo cried out, there was a resounding whack. I ran.

Last edited by Toxic Miracle on Tue Jun 07, 2011 6:52 pm; edited 2 times in total
Toxic Miracle
Toxic Miracle

http://inanutshell210.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by BeautifulOutcast4212 Tue Jun 07, 2011 6:50 pm

Milo glares blearily up at Ayakashi, disorientation cursing through his mind. His instincts force him to move but as he began to lift himself up off the floor a wave of dizziness smashed into him. Gritting his teeth he fell back onto the ground, cursing silently to himself. So much for the strong willed survivor he thought he was. Ayakashi's laughter filled his ears, making the scene swirl around more in his vision than it already had been. Taking it slower this time Milo dragged himself to his feet. The effort depleted the last stores of his strength and he had to lean against the far wall for support. The room span, and Milo clutched his head, his hand coming away smattered with red. He fell into the habit of shaking his head, a mistake, and smiled slightly through the pain. Again?
BeautifulOutcast4212
BeautifulOutcast4212

Back to top Go down

Post by Toxic Miracle Tue Jun 07, 2011 6:59 pm

Sparrow:
Thunk- whiff, thunk- whiff
My sneakers slammed against the floor in rhythem with my heart slamming around in my ribcage. I was in shock mode, survival mode. You arent capible of thinking, only doing. Do what comes natural. Do what ever it takes to keep going. To think would mean to fail. So I kept running, until I found the room; an office, I think it used to be.
It was hell now. There stood Ami, grinning like a satisfied child, and a battered Milo, half bleeding to death on the opposite wall. Life sucks.
Toxic Miracle
Toxic Miracle

Back to top Go down

Post by Black&White Tue Jun 07, 2011 7:03 pm

Ayakashi smiled. "Well now, with such a hit you should have a concussion now. I'd take it easier or you're getting some brain damage." She holds his head up with a finger, meeting his eyes. "Can you see her?" She asks as he looks back at hers. Tears gone now, though she could still feel the sleeping princess struggle against the nightmare. "Can you see her all chained up in me, crying out to you like a child? Begging for help?"
Black&White
Black&White

Back to top Go down

Post by BeautifulOutcast4212 Tue Jun 07, 2011 7:15 pm

Milo grimaced when Ayakashi pushed his head up with her forefinger, and weakly gathered her shirt in his hand. In one harsh movement he slammed her in to the wall that he had been leaning against a moment before. Gasping, he felt himself fall, and stuck out his hand against the wall in order to stay upright. His head tipped forward to rest on Ayakashi. White locks of his hair arrayed themselves across her torso.
BeautifulOutcast4212
BeautifulOutcast4212

Back to top Go down

Post by Toxic Miracle Tue Jun 07, 2011 7:17 pm

Sparrow:
"Why is it," I asked, stepping into the room "That every time I come around, I find this?" I gestured to the viscous mess around me.
Toxic Miracle
Toxic Miracle

Back to top Go down

Post by Black&White Tue Jun 07, 2011 7:26 pm

Ayakashi looks down at Milo, a sort of childish look across her face. "Milo?" She looks up at Sparrow, blinking dizziness away herself. "A better question," she murmurs to herself. "How would you like another chance, Ami?" A wicked smile comes across her face as she grabs his hair, moving out of the way and bringing his head to the stone wall, and watching him slump to the floor.
She giggles, looking over at Sparrow's horrified face again. "Try and fix him with a few nice words and a kiss now." She flies up and out a window, looking over the city with a hungry eye as Ami struggles more. She settles in the Bell Tower and leans against the wall, vision suddenly blurry. You win girly. This time. Next time I'm not giving our body up, no matter what you do.
Black&White
Black&White

Back to top Go down

Post by Toxic Miracle Tue Jun 07, 2011 7:40 pm

Sparrow:
"MILO!" I screamed, rushing to his side, trembling. I'm gonna throw up. Why is there two of him? Is that a third eye? Where did all the oxygen go?
I closed my eyes and took a trembling breath. I wiped stray stands of hair out of my eyes, which then clung to my temples, crusted with Milo's blood.

"Come on," I whispered, more to myself than to him. Using the wall to hold up us both, I proped Milo up on a shoulder and began to pull him out of the room. I gotta start working out more.
Toxic Miracle
Toxic Miracle

Back to top Go down

Post by BeautifulOutcast4212 Tue Jun 07, 2011 7:46 pm

Milo leaned on Sparrow's shoulder, blinking in and out of consciousness. Please, stop moving he mentally shouted at her as shocks of pain pierced him with every step she took. "Stop." He managed to force out, pulling Sparrow down to the floor.
BeautifulOutcast4212
BeautifulOutcast4212

Back to top Go down

Post by Black&White Tue Jun 07, 2011 7:53 pm

"Do you see now? It cannot be reasoned with, therefore it will be destroyed one way or another." Sanae sits up, carefully fixing her feathers and looking up from the hole. She fans them slightly and manages to fly up, wincing as she lands, her knees on the floor above. She shakes out the dust from her hair and shakily stands, walking over to Milo and Sparrow. She eyes Milo coldly. "That was a stupid thing you did, human. You should not try and save it."
Black&White
Black&White

Back to top Go down

Post by Toxic Miracle Tue Jun 07, 2011 7:54 pm

Sparrow:
I yelped and a couple of sobs slipped through as Milo pulled me to the ground. "Cut it out!" I was full-fledged crying now and shaking like a leaf. "I have to get you to the bathroom, you'll bleed to death," I coughed out as I wriggled out from under him and yanked him back up again.
"So you're gonna collop-colloperate with me, or fucking else because You're not going to die, so we're not staying here, and I don't care if it hurts, just for the love of god, fucking walk!" I rambled horribly, trembling and sobbing and snotting, but still pulling him along. the bathroom was just a few doors down I think.
Toxic Miracle
Toxic Miracle

Back to top Go down

Post by Black&White Tue Jun 07, 2011 8:00 pm

Sanae watches her a moment. So stubborn, is that a trait in humans? She shakes her head slightly, taking Milo's other arm and slinging it carefully around her neck as Sparrow does. "Second door on the left," she mumbles, studying the future paths available for them. She was certainly over reacting. not many would result in his death... Though sanae wasn't sure if she'd like the most probable outcome of all this head bashing much more.
Black&White
Black&White

Back to top Go down

Post by BeautifulOutcast4212 Tue Jun 07, 2011 8:08 pm

"She is not an it." Milo barked before Sparrow tugged on him. He cried out horribly, cursing passionately as Sparrow yanked him up from his nice cool floor. Things came in flashes. Endless stone. Darkness.The running of a sink. Sparrow's sobs. "Don't cry..." Milo murmured huskily to her before giving in to the blackness that beckoned to him beyond the edges of his consciousness.
BeautifulOutcast4212
BeautifulOutcast4212

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacky K. Wed Jun 08, 2011 10:05 am

Just popping in people! For those of you that don't know, I'm on vacation and will be back on Tuesday. Smile and I'm catching up on reading this when I'm waiting in lines, so feel free to keep posting! Keep up the drama xD
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 09, 2011 2:04 am

Haha, like your stuff in your pic, and siggy Jack xD
Marley: *whistles* *twiddles thumbs* Soo looost in this chat, so very very very very very very very *pauses for breath* very loooost...

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacky K. Thu Jun 09, 2011 3:09 pm

XD why thank you. *waits in line for Tower of Terror*

Cricket: "Just roll with it, Mars. We'll explain everything right quick."
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by Echo Thu Jun 09, 2011 9:29 pm

((Jacky, do you want me to repost?))
Echo
Echo
Winter Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 28 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 20 ... 28  Next