the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CHARACTER CHAT!!!!

+2
BeautifulOutcast4212
Black&White
6 posters

Page 14 of 28 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 21 ... 28  Next

Go down

CHARACTER CHAT!!!! - Page 14 Empty Re: CHARACTER CHAT!!!!

Post by Toxic Miracle Fri Jun 10, 2011 11:26 am

Sparrow:
Well wasnt that the most frightening moment of my life. I cant quite articulate why. Its not like I've never seen blood, or been injured, or even gotten up close and personal with death.
I-
Its just-
I wanted-
I mean... It was just different when it was Milo. Don't ask me why. Just please dont.
Sanae helped me carry him into the bathroom and prop him up in the tub. She wouldnt speak to me, but she continued to mutter things and roll her eyes at me. I glared at her a couple times but didnt have the strength to do much more. Soon as she was convinced I wasnt going to hyperventilate myself to death, she was up and gone, leaving me to clean up the mess. I probably ruined about twenty towels, but who gives? Milo kept mumbling things without opening his eyes. I would console him when I could manage, but the tears were not kind to my vocal cords. There was a moment, just one, when I was applying cold water to his chest where his arm actually raised and his fingers reached to stop my hands. My heart squished as he started to mumble for the fiftieth time.
"Shush, Milo. It's okay, you'll be... You'll be okay," I spoke in a hushed voice for the thirtieth time, placing a hand on his cheek. His eyelids suddenly burst open. I frantically searched his pupils for any sign of recognition, and when I didnt find any, the tears returned.
He said to me, "Don't cry," and passed out again. I stared for a moment before wiping my nose and getting back to work.

Eventually, after two towels tied around his skull, one full of ice water laid out across his over-heating metal, and a bottle of Bacitracin I found in a medicine cabinet- the bleeding finally stopped. Exhausted and blood smeared, I sat very still beside the lip of the pink streaked tub. Milo started to mumble again and I wearily reached up and stroked his hair affectionately. "Shush Milo, shush..." My eyes were sinking closed. I leaned forward and pressed my lips to his fevered cheek and whispered, "It'll be okay. Tomorrow will be better. I love you and tomorrow will be better..."

And I was out like the dead, my head against the crook of my arm leaning on the tub side.
Toxic Miracle
Toxic Miracle

http://inanutshell210.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by BeautifulOutcast4212 Fri Jun 10, 2011 11:56 am

Thrum, thrum, thrum....the constant noise of blood rushing in and out of my heart pounded away in my head like a steady drum. With a lot more effort than it should have taken I pried my eyes open, and nearly jumped out of the tub I had been stuck in. Where in....where the fuck was I? I reached around in my mind, trying to unearth what had happened. No matter how hard I tried, just I was about to grasp the memory it would slip through my fingers. I looked down, observing my metal. Alright, well. I could remember up to that....and....being in a club somewhere. I had this nagging doubt that that had been a long time ago. That so much time had passed since then. I shook it. It was impossible. I must have gotten smashed and...shit...hit my head somewhere. I felt a flutter in my stomach when I noticed a slim brown haired girl sleeping with her arm leaned up against the tub. A sense of recognition that I didn't understand swept over me. I must have met her last night. Slipping the towels off of me I leant next to her, wincing slightly as the pain in my head sharpened with the movement. Trying to be gentle I shook her "Hey...wake up."
She smacked me lightly, mumbling something about stupid aliens. "Er...hey!" I said louder pulling her up off the tub so that she sat up straight.

Last edited by BeautifulOutcast4212 on Fri Jun 10, 2011 1:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
BeautifulOutcast4212
BeautifulOutcast4212

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 10, 2011 12:45 pm

Marley
I was lost. So very, very, very, very and truly lost. Pretty sure I've been wandering in just one circle for hours, maybe much longer. And as to how long I had been gone in general? Days. The layout of this place was just so complex... and though there were people everywhere, I felt totally alone. The others had probably long moved on to somewhere else, and why wouldn't they? Nobody even knew I was gone, I bet. My powers had been slowly returning, at least, but scanning the minds of people around me had proved totally unhelpful. I gritted my teeth and kept moving.

Back to top Go down

Post by Black&White Fri Jun 10, 2011 12:49 pm

Heavy...water...
The small droplets wake me, make me flinch as they fall upon my face.
Cold...
I shiver, carefully sitting up. My head spins, I can't move anymore. Simply shivering in the somewhat covered shelter of the Bell Tower, leaning up against the wall. What...why am I here? Sanae...and then laughing. Ayakashi had come. And...and Milo...
I haven't felt cold before, even from laying in the snow at Angel's. I haven't felt so heavy and tired. My head has not hurt like this before. I had to get back to Aiden soon... But why? Maybe I should just get sick, die...
And....Milo....Milo....
There isn't much memory. Flashes of images, small pictures of time... I feel...sick... I hurt him. Again.
I swallow down the ill taste in my mouth, managing to stand but leaning on the wall heavily. stairs...then hallway. Guiding myself along with a hand on the wall. Where was I even going...?
I hear his voice from the bathroom. Half thinking about just walking by. The only fate for a weapon is self destruction, right? I should just...die. Save everyone some trouble.
Black&White
Black&White

http://blackandwhite1020.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Toxic Miracle Fri Jun 10, 2011 4:39 pm

Sparrow:
Someone shoved me and I woke with a start.
"BACK OFF!" I yelped instinctually and swung blindly at Milo. Wait... Milo?
"HOLY SHIT, MILO! I'm sorry!" I gasped, my hands covering my mouth.
Toxic Miracle
Toxic Miracle

Back to top Go down

Post by BeautifulOutcast4212 Sat Jun 11, 2011 4:43 pm

"'S fine," I said in a low voice " but do you think you could tell me how I got here?" The girls face saddened, falling into a desperate sort of frown. I shifted uncomfertably under the urgent way she was searching my face. Suddenly a deeply rooted apologetic notion aroused itself in me, and I tried to exert a friendlier attitude towards her. "And your name?"
BeautifulOutcast4212
BeautifulOutcast4212

Back to top Go down

Post by Toxic Miracle Sat Jun 11, 2011 4:47 pm

Sparrow:
Cooonfuuused. "You.. You don't know my name?" I asked, tyring to shake it through my head. The events of last night were a little muddy to say the least. He over-heated, he bleed a lot, he cracked his head...
Cooonfuuused.
Toxic Miracle
Toxic Miracle

Back to top Go down

Post by BeautifulOutcast4212 Sat Jun 11, 2011 5:05 pm

"I'm sorry." I said frowning. Should I have? I focused more on the girl, combing over her features as if it would help me remember last night. She had a sweet heart-shaped face, and silky brown hair that fell over her shoulders in cascades. Her tough chocolate eyes evened out the creaminess of her skin. I had to admit, she was seductive and alluring. Magnetic even. "What...I'm sorry but I really need you to tell me how I know you...uh...?" I said prodding her for her name.
BeautifulOutcast4212
BeautifulOutcast4212

Back to top Go down

Post by Toxic Miracle Sat Jun 11, 2011 5:12 pm

Sparrow:
I suddenly felt naked. I stood up and wiped my face, shooing him off. "Cut that out. this aint a peep show." I said defensively, straightening my blood crusted shirt.
But he kept on watching me. Just waiting for me to speak. We stared off for a minute, him waiting for me to explain, me waiting for him to stop joking.
"Do you know where- I mean, well... " How do you ask this?
"You dont remember me, what do you remember? Your name? Your age? Where you are? Who you are?"
Toxic Miracle
Toxic Miracle

Back to top Go down

Post by Toxic Miracle Sat Jun 11, 2011 5:20 pm

I am at Toxic's house. Its getting annoying to take turns logging on and off so I'm just gunna write on hers.

Milo:

I shake my head slowly, "I don't remember you," I say that nagging feeling creeping up on me again that I should "but besides the 'where I am' I remember everything else." When she looked at me skeptically I narrowed my eyes and said in a sarcastic tone "Names' Milo, 19, born and raised in Verance."
Toxic Miracle
Toxic Miracle

Back to top Go down

Post by Black&White Sat Jun 11, 2011 5:26 pm

I lean against the wall next to the bathroom door. Just listening, but out of sight. He didn't remember...anything?
Her laughter sounds in my head. 'I said I'd give you a chance, didn't I?'
Not like this. No, no....Sparrow was meant for him, no matter how much i didn't like it. No matter how much /I/ wanted him. It was selfish. I just wanted to stay in existence, i tell myself, but a part of me said lies. I wanted his kiss again. I wanted the feelings he gave me at Angel's.
I look at my hands and they shake. I bite my lip nervously. My fault, again. I take a shaky breath, running my fingers through my auburn curls, closing my blue eyes.
Just...avoid him... He'll fall for Sparrow again. It'll be back to normal after that and I'll just....fade out... And she was completely shocked. Just answer his damn questions... take the damn chance to get him to fall for you again without even knowing me. That's what you always wanted, right? No competition to get what you want. Spoiled brat...
Black&White
Black&White

Back to top Go down

Post by Toxic Miracle Sat Jun 11, 2011 5:33 pm

Sparrow:
"Okay..." I ran a hand through my hair. "...I'm Sparrow. Sparrow Young. Um. We met at a bar. Um, your bar, if I remember correctly? then the cops were called and you came back home with us to Bennie's and then we were in West Bridge and then we came here..." I tried to think of important information.
I sat on the lip of the tub, half a grin playing at my lips. "You call me Spar, and I call you Tinman."
Toxic Miracle
Toxic Miracle

Back to top Go down

Post by Toxic Miracle Sat Jun 11, 2011 5:44 pm

Milo:

"That long?" I asked, confusion muddling the clean cut plan I had for mapping out where I had been over the past 24 hours. The way she talked about us it was like we had known eachother for weeks. Sparrow, Sparrow, Sparrow. I repeat to myself, trying to drudge up memories. Nothing. Damn it. There was something more. I couldn't ignore it anymore. Not when the girl in front of me was this confused and apparently had this much history with me. The familiar sense that someone else was near by washed over me. I walk over and open the door coming face to face with a blonde girl that I didn't recognize either. I was in trouble.
Toxic Miracle
Toxic Miracle

Back to top Go down

Post by Toxic Miracle Sat Jun 11, 2011 5:48 pm

Sparrow:
"You've been traveling with us for a few months now, at least..." I answered, glaring at Ami. I could already tell he was confused. It made me feel a little less lonely to know I wasnt the only person he didnt remember.
"That's Ami. She's four years old and she kills things." I explained with a chipper voice.
Toxic Miracle
Toxic Miracle

Back to top Go down

Post by Black&White Sat Jun 11, 2011 5:53 pm

auburn is more brownish red xD

I look him up and down carefully, feeling my eyes prick, my face showing my desperation. "M-Milo..." I greet quietly. But then Sparrow's comment. My face turns to hard but my eyes hurt and I turn away, putting my arms around myself and walking away. Away, away... He shouldn't know me. He /somehow/ wanted that girl.
Black&White
Black&White

Back to top Go down

Post by Toxic Miracle Sat Jun 11, 2011 6:05 pm

Guilt settled in my stomach as the new girl, Ami, walked out of the room followed quickly by even more confusion. Months. Dizziness pushed its way back into me, and after a glance at the tub and at Sparrow shirt I figured the reason was blood loss. I sat down and put my head in my hands, trying to breathe evenly and deeply. "How'd I end up like this?" I ask Sparrow, my voice an unsettling monotone "And how many more people don't I remember?" After considering it I asked one more "Who were you to me?"
Toxic Miracle
Toxic Miracle

Back to top Go down

Post by Toxic Miracle Sat Jun 11, 2011 6:17 pm

Sparrow:
That last question smacked me like a lead glove. I chose to avoid it. EVASIVE MANUVERS!
"You and Ami were fighting. She has a bit of a "personality disorder," if you will." I used air quotes to emphasize. "She bashed your head off the floor. There was a lot of blood..." I gestured to my shirt with a sheepish shrug.
"Like I said, she kills things." I grinned.
Toxic Miracle
Toxic Miracle

Back to top Go down

Post by Toxic Miracle Sat Jun 11, 2011 6:50 pm

"Hunh..." I state blandly, wincing slightly as a flash of color hits me. Feathers, pain, a smatter of dark laughter. "You didn't answer my last question." I grin slyly, surprising myself as I fell into an easy rythm of banter with her. The dizziness was starting to stir deeper and deeper within me, and I gritted my teeth against the light-headedness that was coming on. Trying to keep a debonairre attitude I hid my pained expression my rubbing the back of my head non-chalantley. I sucked in a breath. SHIT.
Toxic Miracle
Toxic Miracle

Back to top Go down

Post by Toxic Miracle Sat Jun 11, 2011 7:01 pm

Sparrow:
BUTTERFLIES.
"Are you okay? You're lookin a little sickly," I noted, brushing his bangs out of his eyes. He looked pained, but still managed to give me that wry, cocky smile of his where he quirks a brow and nods his head. You're avoiding my question, the look said.
I sighed. "We were kind of...boyfriend-girlfriend...ish...sorta." I wanted to punch myself, I sound like an idoit!
"You like me, I liked you, but we never... Never really got to...to talk about it and so..." I paused. "Why did we never actually start dating?" I asked like he could answer. "All of these boundries and walls between us... where did they ever come from?"
Toxic Miracle
Toxic Miracle

Back to top Go down

Post by Toxic Miracle Sat Jun 11, 2011 7:20 pm

"I can't recall." I say closing my eyes as she brushed my hair from my face. A calming aura draped over me. I felt myself slip into sleep for a moment, and I wrenched myself up out of it. Not good. "Look, Spar." I say her nickname tumbling out of my mouth easily "I...really...don't feel up to par." I say swaying slightly. I put my hand on her shoulder to steady myself. "Is there some other person I don't remember who happens to be a doctor...or something." I add on drowsily.
Toxic Miracle
Toxic Miracle

Back to top Go down

Post by Toxic Miracle Sat Jun 11, 2011 7:32 pm

Sparrow:
I steadied myself quickly under his weight, stumbling only a moment. "Um," I pulled his arm around my neck tighter. "No, not really." I couldnt help but laugh a little at the thought of Cricket in a surgen coat.
"You see all this?" I jerked my chin at his towels. "This hackjob was all me," I laughed.
"Come on, we'll get you a room and you can sleep. Maybe you'll remember something," God willing...
Toxic Miracle
Toxic Miracle

Back to top Go down

Post by Toxic Miracle Sat Jun 11, 2011 7:45 pm

Milo:

"Mpmh..." I answer, working against the way my head wanted to dip. I walked with her down a hallway and into a separate room. Nothing looked familiar. The farther we walked the more I realised what a wreck I was. Lacerations stung my sides, my head pounded, and gashes on my back from where I had most likely broke a fall killed. After searching several rooms she found one that seemed to satisfy her. Sparrow led me over to a modest cot. She looked at me expectantly and I laid on it gingerly. To avoid agitating the gashes on my back, and more importantly the throbbing spot above my right ear I went down on my stomach. "Ow." I teased lightly.

Last edited by Toxic Miracle on Sat Jun 11, 2011 8:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
Toxic Miracle
Toxic Miracle

Back to top Go down

Post by Black&White Sat Jun 11, 2011 7:56 pm

"Emily," I murmur, leaving the support of the wall as i enter a room. Mo looks up with her, and no matter how i try to hide it concern is over her face. I shake my head slightly. "Go to Milo."
"What happened?" she asked immediately.
"Go. To Milo," i repeat harshly. She hesitates a moment before leaving and I set myself down, wincing.
Black&White
Black&White

Back to top Go down

Post by Toxic Miracle Sat Jun 11, 2011 8:00 pm

Sparrow:
I chuckled, rubbing my forehead. I sat with my back against the wall close to his head so he could see me without moving.
"So what else do you want to know? Consider me your personal Remembral." I smirked and he smiled at me.

I missed this. Like really missed it. I remember when he used to look at me like this. Before I almost died from broken ribs, and before Ami liked him, and before he kissed her. Before it became his new mission to save her from herself.
He only saw me. No bad memories, or heartaches to guilt over. Maybe this wouldnt be so bad, this new life he now has. God knows he deserves a good life.
Toxic Miracle
Toxic Miracle

Back to top Go down

Post by Black&White Sat Jun 11, 2011 8:03 pm

ya said it, toxic, not me. Razz
Black&White
Black&White

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 28 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 21 ... 28  Next