the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Battle of the Bands Character Chat

2 posters

Page 5 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 22 ... 40  Next

Go down

Battle of the Bands Character Chat - Page 5 Empty Re: Battle of the Bands Character Chat

Post by Alice Sun May 29, 2011 8:57 pm

Jazzy: I rolled my eyes "Nice fake look." I said and I started laughing at random.
Alice
Alice

http://come-away-to--the-water.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Battle of the Bands Character Chat - Page 5 Empty Re: Battle of the Bands Character Chat

Post by Guest Sun May 29, 2011 8:59 pm

Ben: "It wasn't mean or cold-hearted," I mumbled, running a hand through my blonde hair. "Remind me not to talk to you, quick tempers are annoying." I glanced up at the guy who had walked in. "Oh look, it's your sick puppy, come to save you."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 29, 2011 8:59 pm

Lani: "Well, then props to you, dude." I held up my palm for a high five.

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Sun May 29, 2011 9:00 pm

Jazzy: I looked at him blankly. "One I dont have a qucik temper and two what is your problem? Is it cause I can own you in anything?" I asked.

Jake: I gave her a high five. "What music do you play?" I asked.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 29, 2011 9:01 pm

(Anime: he wasn't talking to Jazzy....)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 29, 2011 9:02 pm

Lani: "I think Ben wants us to keep it a secret - hush hush and all that." I put a silver-painted finger (the nail) to my lips.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 29, 2011 9:03 pm

Mia: "I don't have to remind you, cause I'm not talking to you, and Wesley's not a sick puppy" I turned and looked at my best friend, "he called me short tempered" I walked towards the door and waited for him to join me.

Wesley: "I'm no one's puppy, Blondie," I stood there for a minute, waiting for his response.

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Sun May 29, 2011 9:03 pm

(hahaha wow i feel retarded xD)

Jake: I smiled "Well it makes it all the more fun to know what you are up against."
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 29, 2011 9:06 pm

Ben: "Whatever you say, though I can tell from the way you look at her." I smirked and turned before he could reply, going through a door to find my way back to the main room. Or maybe I'd get lost, an adventure would be fun.

Lani: "Alright, I'll tell you if you can keep a secret." I smiled slightly, holding out my pinky. Oh yes I was a pinky-promise kind of girl. And shit, I shouldn't be flirting. I'd said no more heartbreaks, remember? He already liked that Mia girl, I shouldn't even try.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 29, 2011 9:08 pm

Wesley: I stood there, staring after that idiot, he's another guy I don't like.

Mia: "Wesley, come on, we're meeting the guys, remember?" he nodded and followed me through the door, "hey, what's a sick puppy?" I asked.

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Sun May 29, 2011 9:09 pm

Jazzy: I stood up and headed towards the stage.

Jake: I pinky prmoised and smiled. "Wow I havent done that since 2nd grade." I said with a laugh.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 29, 2011 9:11 pm

(I love watching characters develop, and all the relationships we're starting to build here - not necessarily romantic, but just relations in general. :3)

Lani: "Really? Well I never did bother to grow up, being immature is just too much fun." I winked. I actually wasn't /that/ immature, though I sometimes acted it. "And we play soft rock, I guess. I try not to label."

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Sun May 29, 2011 9:13 pm

(hahaha)

Jake: I smiled. "Ya I did. What music do you play?"

Jazzy: I walked around and found a secret door in the back of the stage and smiled this would be my entrence in the compition. We would win.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 29, 2011 9:14 pm

Wesley: I coughed a little, "a sick puppy is..." I thought of a way to explain this to Mia without letting her know about the whole deal, "a guy who is...sick in his mind, which I am not" she nodded.

Mia: "Thanks for clearing that up" I smiled, he is so gullible and cute. Like I didn't know that.

(Mia's the yellow belly idiot now xD)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 29, 2011 9:19 pm

Lani: I raised an eyebrow. "I just told you, soft rock, verging on pop."

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Sun May 29, 2011 9:19 pm

(lol)

Jazzy: I looked around to see if anybody was comming and I when I saw nobody I went in but forgot to close the door.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Sun May 29, 2011 9:20 pm

Jake: I laughed at myself. "Sorry. I just couldnt think..."
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 29, 2011 9:21 pm

Mia: I froze, "I forgot my bag" I said, turning to look at him, he rolled his eyes and we went back into the building.

Wesley: I didn't even see her bring a bag with her. My thoughts are on that Jake dude.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 29, 2011 9:21 pm

Lani: My eyes twinkled mischievously. "What was keeping you from thinking? Something distracting you?" QUIT FLIRTING, LANI! The voice in my head told me to shut up, but I didn't.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 29, 2011 9:22 pm

Ben: I found a door ajar, and when I peeked inside, I could see someone in there. I followed him/her/it (Jazzy).

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Sun May 29, 2011 9:23 pm

Jake: I smiled. "Well for one I have a beautiful girl here who can play gituar and has the same passion for music I have."

Jazzy: It was pitch black and I tripped and fell. "Just great." I whispered.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 29, 2011 9:23 pm

Mia: We walked back into the auditorium area, everyone was still on the stage. I looked around and...right by that guy Jake's foot is my bag.

Wesley: I saw it before she did. It was like he had planted it there, so it would like she was bowing to him, when she bent down to get it...that...that...smart idiot.

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Sun May 29, 2011 9:24 pm

(lol jazzy isnt there xD)
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 29, 2011 9:25 pm

Lani: My jaw dropped slightly. "Um, uh...you mean her, right?" I nodded at the Mia girl who had just walked in. I took a step back. "I, uh, have to go..." I turned on my heel and left out the door. The voice in my head was happy, but I wished I would have stayed...UGH.

Ben: I heard someone trip and knelt down, squinting. Oh great, it was the crazy girl who had screamed out of nowhere earlier. "Uh, you okay?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Sun May 29, 2011 9:27 pm

Jazzy: "Um no.. I think I twisted my ankle..." I couldnt fit the voice with the person.

Jake: I looked around and quickly followed Lani. "Hey wait up!" I said trying to get her to stop
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 22 ... 40  Next