the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wishing stars

2 posters

Page 19 of 40 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 29 ... 40  Next

Go down

Wishing stars - Page 19 Empty Re: Wishing stars

Post by Guest Sun Jun 26, 2011 5:14 pm

Ryder chuckled and raised his brow. "You think so?" he asked as the song changed and he smiled, singing along with it, his own voice drowning out the voice in the song.

"Hey there Little Red Riding Hood
You sure are lookin' good
You're everything a big bad wolf would want
Listen to me
Little Red Ridin' Hood
I don't think even big girls should
Go walkin' in these spooky old woods alone"

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Sun Jun 26, 2011 6:21 pm

Lucia ran her hands through his hair as he sang. His voice was soft, but extremely nice. She leaned into him, her head on his shoulder, listening to his voice.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 26, 2011 6:26 pm

"What big eyes you have
The kind of eyes that drive wolves mad
So, just to see that you don't get chased
I think I ought to walk with you for a way

What full lips you have
They're sure to lure someone bad
So, untill you get to grandma's place
I think you ought to walk, with me and be safe"

He smiled down at her, doing his best to be good and stick with his resolution. It was very hard though. He sighed and stopped singing and just swayed with her to the music.

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Sun Jun 26, 2011 6:34 pm

(What song is that?)

Lucia danced with him for a while longer and then cupped his face with one hand. She kissed him lightly and then rested her head back on his shoulders, listening to the rest of the song.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 26, 2011 6:45 pm

((it's called L'il Red Ridding Hood))

Ryder picked up the remote and changed the song, then resumed dancing. The lyrics had turned on him and from then on it said that he'd keep his sheep clothes on until she'd trust him. He, of course, didn't think that way. But he didn't want Lucia thinking that way either.

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Sun Jun 26, 2011 7:01 pm

(So despite that one line, I think that song describes their relationship)

Lucia hugged him and then pulled away, looking up. "Movie?" She asked with a slight smile.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 26, 2011 7:03 pm

Ryder glanced down at her and chuckled. "Alright, have at em." He said gesturing towards the CD books under the tv that we filled with movies.

((ha ya, these two were actually the first ones I thought of when I heard the song))

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Sun Jun 26, 2011 7:15 pm

Lucia knelt down and started to go through his movies. She found a few newers horror movies and smiled, waving them up at him. He turned his tv to the right channel and she put in the movie, taking a seat on the couch.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 26, 2011 7:27 pm

Ryder sat in the corner of the couch, letting himself sprawl out a little and watched her as she sat down. He smiled and pulled her over next to him, and wrapped his arm around her as the movie began.

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Sun Jun 26, 2011 7:30 pm

Lucia snuggled against him. The sun was already starting to set. In her head, she wondered where the day had gone. She pulled down a blanket from the back of the couch and laid it over her.

(What time of the year is it there and where are they?)
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 26, 2011 7:37 pm

((Well, it's probably...the end of August begining of September and I'm thinking..the Florida coast. Melbourne to be exact.))

Ryder smiled as she cuddled him, hiding the few winces that came with the movement of his body. He fixed the blanket so she was totally covered and tucked it around her, then sat back again and it wasn't long until he was dozing off.

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Sun Jun 26, 2011 7:49 pm

(Almost every chat I've joined has been in Florida, lol)

Lucia had gotten into the movie about half an hour in, when the sun was completely down. She could tear her eyes from the screen until the phone rang and she jumped. She pulled the phone it's base, but didn't turn it on. She shook Ryder gently. "Phone," she said, regaining contol of her breathing.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Sun Jun 26, 2011 7:50 pm

((Sorry i have been gone... were did noah and alison leave off??)
Alice
Alice

http://come-away-to--the-water.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 26, 2011 7:51 pm

((lol well you can pick. I don't really care, I was just throwing something off the top of my head))

"Huh? Oh." Ryder rubbed his face and took the phone from her and answered it. "Hello?" He asked only somewhat awake.

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Sun Jun 26, 2011 8:19 pm

Lucia tried not to be nosy and listen on the other line. she leaned the opposite direction and adverted her eyes from the movie screen. She focused on looking at Ryder, while red illuminated the walls.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 26, 2011 9:01 pm

"What?" Ryder asked looking a little shocked. "No." He said after a moment, his voice like ice, his face a wall comprised of impassiveness and anger, as if he couldn't make up his mind. "No." He repeated again in the same voice and hung up. He stood and set the phone down. "I need to walk for a minute. I'll be right back." He said and walked out the back door, anger seeming to roll off him.

((sorry I fell asleep))

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Sun Jun 26, 2011 9:07 pm

((lol, it's fine))

Lucia bit her lip, watching after him. She wondered what was wrong. She picked up the phone and looked at then caller I.d. But didn't recognize the number. She stood up and walked over to the door, peeking out and watching for Ryder. Hopefully he'd be okay, not do anything stupid.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 26, 2011 9:18 pm

Ryder growled, his fists shaking with anger as he ran a hand through his hair. At the same time he felt like a pile of ***** because he had honestly brought it on himself. All his years of messing around and now he was paying the price. He went around the side of the house, out of Lucia and everyone's view and unwrapped the cloth around his wrist. It hid all the scars, and fresh wounds. But ever since Lucia had been prominent, he hadn't done anything. He couldn't help considering it now.

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Sun Jun 26, 2011 9:34 pm

Ryder had been gone for over ten minutes when Lucia left the house. She checked down the road at first and then when she came back, she looked around the yard. Near the side of the road stood Ryder, looking bleached in the moonlight. She took a step closer, but waited for a second. "A-are you alright?" She asked, looking a bit closer. Clearly he was upset and his face showed it well. He had been looking down at his wrist, too, which made her curious and worried at the same time.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 26, 2011 9:40 pm

"Yes, I'm fine." Ryder said as he wrapped the cloth again. Now that it was done, he felt even worse. He felt guilty for doing it. "My band just got caught on the fence is all when I was climbing back over." He looked at her and forced a smile to his lips, walking back over to her after he had tied the cloth and kissed her gently. "Let's go back to the movie."

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Sun Jun 26, 2011 9:45 pm

"Ryder, who called?" Lucia asked, twisting away from him with a slight frown. He was mad, hurt, something. And he wasn't great at hiding it. She just wanted to know what was so wrong that it had made him storm away.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 26, 2011 9:56 pm

Ryder took a deep breath and rubbed the back of his neck, his eyes casting to the ground. "Mary Beth." He muttered looking ashamed. "She was saying..things..and wanting to do things...and," His shoulders lifted as he held his hands out helplessly "I-I just. I don't know. I lost it. She was saying things about you and about us and I just. I don't know." His eyes were still on the ground.

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Sun Jun 26, 2011 10:02 pm

Lucia pursed her lips. They had been good friends on Monday. What had happened? "What did she say?" She asked, daring to push him just a bit farther. She wanted... No, needed, to see what pushed Ryder so far. She took his hand, kneading it a little with her fingers and they talked.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 26, 2011 10:05 pm

Ryder held back a wince. Bad hand to be doing that to. He took a deep breath and raised his brow. "I don't really feel comfortable repeating most of it." He muttered. "She kind of reminded me of a um..phone entertainer. Let's just say that."

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Sun Jun 26, 2011 10:20 pm

Lucia nodded, swallowing. "I think I'm gonna go home," she said in the least distant way. She stripped of his t-shirt, slipping on her shirt and cardigan and the sort of smiling apologetically. She started out the door, toward her car. She was glad that she had come over with her own car. She felt guilty for being upset at him, because it was his past, his decisions.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 40 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 29 ... 40  Next