the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When Order Collapses, Say Hello To Chaos

5 posters

Page 13 of 27 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 20 ... 27  Next

Go down

When Order Collapses, Say Hello To Chaos - Page 13 Empty Re: When Order Collapses, Say Hello To Chaos

Post by Bells Thu Jul 28, 2011 12:11 am

Dani tapped her foot and sighed irritably. "And you aren't even willing to try a small fight with one of these blades?"
Bells
Bells

http://www.daughtersofdarkness.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

When Order Collapses, Say Hello To Chaos - Page 13 Empty Re: When Order Collapses, Say Hello To Chaos

Post by Ravyn Thu Jul 28, 2011 12:14 am

Kyrian: "I think i would wind up cut up very badly." i said bluntly.
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Thu Jul 28, 2011 12:19 am

Dani grinned wickedly, "What makes you think that? Never mind." She shook her head a thoughtful look on her face. "If your against this type of blade then here's what we'll do. You go home and get that sleep you were complaining about last night and show up here at the same time tomorrow with your blades, then we'll see how this turns out."
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Thu Jul 28, 2011 12:22 am

Kyrian: "That sounds like a good plan. Good because it involes sleep and not being cut to ribbons." i said, a small amused smile appearing on my face.
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Thu Jul 28, 2011 12:30 am

Dani shook her head, the wicked grin returning to her lips as she stepped over to the pile of weapons and stuck a few in a belt and fastened in around her waist. "I wouldn't say that I'd go as far as cutting you to ribbons...." she let her voice trail off as she stepped inside the door of the house and pulled a long jacket from the hook just inside and slid it on. "Now get outta here if you want that sleep, I may change my mind if you stick around. Otherwise I got some work to do."
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Thu Jul 28, 2011 12:33 am

Kyrian: I shook my head. "See, with you, i never know." i said, heading through the house. "And can do. Have fun working. I shall see you tomorrow." i said, giving a lazy two-fingered salute and departing, ehading home and crashing happily, quickly asleep.
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Thu Jul 28, 2011 12:36 am

Dani took to the streets, trailing the next 'kill' all day, she wouldn't make her move until nightfall.
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Thu Jul 28, 2011 12:37 am

Kyrian: I woke when night came out of habit, even though i was still tired. I sat for a while, caring for my blades and making sure they were in good condition before falling back asleep, waiting for my alarm to tell me to get up and go back for more 'training'.
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Thu Jul 28, 2011 12:45 am

Very late that night Dani finally made her way hope, sporting a few new scars and a limp. Her 'kill' had a few friends who didn't like her very much now. Not that it mattered since they too were now taking a swim in the harbor. Wincing she fell into bed, a deep sleep consuming her as s didn't even bother to lock the door.
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Thu Jul 28, 2011 12:11 pm

Kyrian: My alarm buzzed yet again that morning. Buzz, wake up, repeat yesterday. But today i was wearing a long-sleeved jacket concealing the long spring-loaded knives on either wrist, and my boots, while similar in appearance to the ones id worn yesterday, had hidden mechanisms that allowed knives to pop out of the toes. I made my way over to Dani's place, about a minute early today, and knocked on the door.
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Thu Jul 28, 2011 12:24 pm

Dani stirred, peeling herself from the bed and limping her way to the door, still in a thin purple nightgown as she opened it, the cuts looking worse then they did the night before. She scowled, the aching of her body putting her in a bad mood as she stepped away from the door and gestured at the kitchen. "Eat something if you need to. I'll be back." She grumbled and limped towards the hallway.
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Thu Jul 28, 2011 12:37 pm

Kyrian: I blinked, surprised. Well, SHE was grumpy. And with good reason - she was obviously limping and looked pretty cut up. I wondered what had happened.
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Thu Jul 28, 2011 12:43 pm

Dani finally settled after a few minutes of wincing as she tried to put on her usual out fit on instead wearing a pair of loose shorts and a tank. She snorted realizing she was going against her own dress code. But at the moment she just could seem to care. Limping back out to the kitchen she pulled a random pop-tart form the cabinet and began nibbling on it, not saying a word.
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Thu Jul 28, 2011 1:10 pm

Kyrian: I frowned. "Are you okay? It looks like your 'business' last night went badly." i said, concerned.
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Thu Jul 28, 2011 1:14 pm

Dani scowled again, "The guy had a few friends." She paused for a moment as she remembered. "Six to be exact. They caught me disposing of the body."
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Thu Jul 28, 2011 1:39 pm

Kyrian: I winced. "Yeah, that sounds bad." i said, frowning. "You sure you're okay?" i asked.
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Thu Jul 28, 2011 1:44 pm

Dani shrugged, pushing the barely eaten meal away. "I'm fine. Lets get to work." She pulled herself up and walked to the door, moving carefully to try and hide the limp, she didn't like pity. It annoyed her dearly. "Did you bring your knives?"
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Thu Jul 28, 2011 1:46 pm

Kyrian: I frowned, not entirely sure she was up for this, but followed her anyways. "Yeah, i brought 'em." i said reluctantly. I knew she probably didnt want sympathy or anything, but i couldnt help feeling concerned for her.
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Thu Jul 28, 2011 1:51 pm

Dani nodded and held up her favorite dagger, she'd grabbed it before walking out the door, a few blood stains lingered on it from last nights 'business'. "Alright then, show me what you got."
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Thu Jul 28, 2011 1:56 pm

Kyrian: I sighed and let the two blades on my wrists snap down. Essentially this wound up being hand to hand, except i now essentially had knives for hands and feet. I didnt let my toe blades out yet though. Id save those for later.
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Thu Jul 28, 2011 2:11 pm

Dani watched him carefully, leaning on her good leg as she waited for his move. Blades were her territory, she was ready.
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Thu Jul 28, 2011 2:39 pm

Kyrian: I frowned, not sure how to go about this. Typically when i fought with these, it wasnt a bunch of tiny little cut. No, it was like, i would make a punch, and wind up inflicting a mortal wound if it hit. I didnt know how to start this off without hurting her.
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Sat Jul 30, 2011 11:15 am

Dani sighed as she watched him, dozens of moves going through her mind as she rolled her eyes. "I don't plan on waiting all day. Are you going to fight or not?" She twirled her dagger on her palm as she eyed him with a seemingly bored expresstion, in reality was prepared to make a spit second movement the moment he went into action.
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Sat Jul 30, 2011 3:21 pm

Ravyn wrote:Seth: I smiled a bit. "Yeah, that was kind of a shock for me too. But im not throwing up because of it." i said, wrapping my other arm around her and pulling her into a hug.

Alice laughed softly and held him against her. "What.. are we going to do?" She asked pulling back to look at him. She was worried that Rae would do things that would tear them apart. "Im Frightened."
Alice
Alice

http://come-away-to--the-water.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Sun Jul 31, 2011 12:31 am

Seth: I sighed. "I dont know. I hate waiting for her to make the next move, but if she doesnt want to be found, we'll never find her. Rae's tricky like that. Always has been." i said. "Dont be scared.... i wont let her take you away from me. EVER." i said with conviction. "For now, we should just prepare as best as we can to deal with whatever move she may make next." i said.

Kyrian: I let out a small growl of frustration, but made a few lazy swipes. Just trying to provoke movement, really. I was going to have to be careful.... Dani annoyed me, but i didnt want to kill her by accident. Normally? I wouldnt worry about it. But in her condition, i wasnt so sure.
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 27 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 20 ... 27  Next