the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When Order Collapses, Say Hello To Chaos

5 posters

Page 19 of 27 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 23 ... 27  Next

Go down

When Order Collapses, Say Hello To Chaos - Page 19 Empty Re: When Order Collapses, Say Hello To Chaos

Post by Ravyn Mon Aug 08, 2011 12:22 pm

Blaire: I shook my head. "You dont say no to this guy. Well, you do, but they find your body in a ditch the next day. Besides, he was paying REALLY well. And like i said, i almost never fail. I figured it was a risk i could take." i said. "Even if i got in, didnt find what i was looking for, and got out, they would've let me live. They only said they'd kill me if you found out about this mission. And of course, you had to come back early." i grumbled.
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

When Order Collapses, Say Hello To Chaos - Page 19 Empty Re: When Order Collapses, Say Hello To Chaos

Post by Bells Mon Aug 08, 2011 12:27 pm

Ash: I shrugged, "Yeah, well seeing as I got another last minute item from my sister it seemed to be the best idea to come home." I shifted the bag I always had with me. "She doesn't like it when thieves get ahold of the things she's worked so hard to steal." I shook his head slightly then pushed away from the door. "Well, if you can ever make it out of that bed then we'll discuss about what happens next. Till then, toodles." I gave a little mocking wave of my fingers and walked out, locking the door behind me.
Bells
Bells

http://www.daughtersofdarkness.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Mon Aug 08, 2011 12:30 pm

Blaire: I glared. I was going to recover, and then i was going to hack thisn guy's head off, i decided. He was seriously getting on my nerves..... but for now i was stuck. With nothing better to do, i ate the food id been given and then stretched, working the stiffness out of all my muscles. Normally id do pushups and situps and such, but right now, i figured that wasnt an option. Stand and walk first. Then worry about the hard stuff. So i simply sat up, cross legged and meditated, plotting escape or revenge at the same time. I wanted out of here badly.
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Mon Aug 08, 2011 3:33 pm

Ash: Once again bored out of my mind but knowing better than to leave the house I went into my room and grabbed my song book. Perching on the edge of my bed I decided to add some words to the tune from yesterday.

I've watched too many stand and die.
This time I've set my eyes,
On keeping another from their demise.

Singing the words with the tune I nodded slowly and wrote them down in the notebook.
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Mon Aug 08, 2011 4:35 pm

Blaire: Mosre music filtered in, disturbing my focus. I sighed. Great, so meditation was ouot of the question. What to do now, then? Try to stnad and walk, perhaps. I was not dizzy sitting up. I moved to the side of the bed and stood slowly, carefully. I was a little bit dizzy at first, but it passed, and my legs did not give out. My head wasnt hurting as much either. The food and rest had done me some good. Okay, standing? Check. Lets see if i could walk anywhere. I took a few tentative steps, and while i was slightly shaky, i didnt fall. I managed to walk the perimiter of the room before sitting back down, extremely proud of myself. I would keep doing this. Eventually i knew i would get back to normal. And then i would get out of here.
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Tue Aug 09, 2011 11:43 am

Ash: I continued to play for awhile, piecing together bits of the song. When I finally ran into a wall with the words I just strummed for a bit before putting it away and grabbing my bag before walking from the room. Pulling off my shirt I sat down in the living room and started a few exercises. If I wasn't going to be able to leave the house till I got rid of this bag of Dani's I could at least stay in shape.
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Tue Aug 09, 2011 1:24 pm

Blaire: Finally the music ended and other noises started. It sounded like exercising. Great. That was almost like mocking me. Bracing myself, i stood again and started walking some more. The more i did it, the more the dizziness receded, teh easier it got.
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Tue Aug 09, 2011 1:40 pm

Ash: When I ran out of things to do I stood with a sigh and ran a hand through my hair. Not bothering to put the shirt back on, I would only make it sweaty, I walked to the girls door and knocked lightly. "Are you awake?"
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Tue Aug 09, 2011 1:47 pm

Blaire: "No, im asleep. That's why im talking." i said sarcastically. I was standing on the other side of the room now, watching the door. I would go open it, but it was sort of locked.
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Tue Aug 09, 2011 10:38 pm

Ravyn wrote:(Hmm.... i dont think he'd ever do that... he'd probably just shoot Rae... many, many times.... its out of character for him to kill but more out of character for him to cave to Rae's demands like that.)

Seth: I laughed. "I like it when i sleep too. I dont manage sleep nearly enough." i said. Suddenly i registered the rest of the sentence. "I talk in my sleep? Really? I didnt know that.... please tell me i was saying stuff that made sense." i said. Id had a friend once who'd mumbled about flying toasters in his sleep. It had been odd to listen to, to say the least.

(Well I mean it would be fun to have him and Rae together and watch Alice lose it and kill her ^_^)

Alice gave him a playful smile. "Yes you do.... and no I am not going to tell you what you said." She stood and walked over to the kitchen. She found some coffee and started to make some. SHe needed the caffine or she would go crazy.
Alice
Alice

http://come-away-to--the-water.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Tue Aug 09, 2011 11:16 pm

Seth: "Awww, come on!" i complained teasingly, smiling. "Well, as long as im not saying anything rediculous." i said, getting up and wincing slightly. Ugh..... as id expected, my body was in much pain right now. Like id run into a brick wall covered in broken glass.... it seemed injuries always hurt worse the day after.
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Tue Aug 09, 2011 11:37 pm

Alice turned and went over to him. "It hurts doesnt it?" SHe asked concern. She went through the medical supplies and found some asprin. "Here... you will need it." SHe said handing him the pills. She got some water and handed that to him as well.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Tue Aug 09, 2011 11:39 pm

Seth: "Ugh, yeah. Beatings always hurt worse a day or two after." i said, scrunching up my face a little. I swallowed a couple of aspirin quickly. "Thanks." i said, taking a mouthful of water and setting the bottle of pills and remaining water, ont eh kitchen table, moving to sit in one of the chairs.
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Tue Aug 09, 2011 11:59 pm

Alice sat next to him and sighed. "I might just kill her." SHe said through her teeth. SHe felt a sudden wish to kill Rae and make it the slowest and painfullest death. She smiled at the thought.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Wed Aug 10, 2011 12:02 am

Seth: I sighed. "I might just help you with that. Ive never seen Rae this violent before. She's not going to stop until one or both of us are dead, im sure of it. I think, really, the only practical course of action is going to be eliminating her. I dont want to, but i think that's just what its going to come to." i said reluctantly.
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Wed Aug 10, 2011 2:35 pm

Ash: I unlocked and opened the door before poking my head in. "Wanna play a game?" I asked after a moment, boredom forcing me to speak. "I got a package of playing cards a year or so ago, my sister gave them to me for my birthday. Who knows where she got them."
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Wed Aug 10, 2011 3:02 pm

Blaire: I shrugged. "Sure. Despite now being able to walk, i wouldnt mind playing cards, i guess. I have no idea how to play though. But learning could be interesting." i said. At least it would stop me from being bored. Playing cards with the near-stranger holding me hostage..... it seemed absurd. Heck, we didnt even know each others' names! Well, id been told his. But he didnt know mine, presumably.
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Wed Aug 10, 2011 3:06 pm

Ash: I nodded and left the room to return a moment later with the cards. Walking over to her I pushed away the urge to ask what her name was, names only got you attached and I wasn't that sure wither when I contacted Dani later about the attempted theft that the girl would be let to live or not. So...."It's simple." I pulled a chair and small table from the side of the room to in front of the bed and placed the cards down on the table.
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Wed Aug 10, 2011 3:10 pm

Blaire: I walked back over to the bed and perched on the edge. "Perhaps. In any case, i enjoy learning things." i said. I may be a thief, but that didnt mean i was stupid and it didnt mean i couldnt be intellectual. I enjoyed learning new things and challenging my brain.
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Wed Aug 10, 2011 3:19 pm

Ash: I smiled and began to teach her how to play Go Fish, the easiest card game I know. After explaining all the rules I passed out the cards. "You can go first."
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Wed Aug 10, 2011 3:22 pm

Blaire: I felt stupid, but picked up the cards anyways, holding them in a neat fan shape, making sure they werent visible. "Got any sixes?" i asked awkwardly, not entirely sure i was going to enjoy this.
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Wed Aug 10, 2011 3:30 pm

Ash: "Yes," I handed over a six and smiled. "See, it's easy." I glanced at my own cards and mentally groaned. Nothing matched at all. NOTHING.
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Wed Aug 10, 2011 3:39 pm

Blaire: I set the pair aside. I had no other pairs on my own, so i was going to have to try and make some good requests here. "I suppose." i remarked. "Ive certainly done harder things. Anyways, your turn." i said.
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Fri Aug 12, 2011 12:56 am

Ravyn wrote:Seth: I sighed. "I might just help you with that. Ive never seen Rae this violent before. She's not going to stop until one or both of us are dead, im sure of it. I think, really, the only practical course of action is going to be eliminating her. I dont want to, but i think that's just what its going to come to." i said reluctantly.

Alice nodded and sighed. She didnt like the idea of ending any human life at the moment but it was the only way. Rae had gone insane that is something Alice did know. She put her hand ontop of his and gave him a sad smile.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Fri Aug 12, 2011 1:03 am

Seth: I smiled back at her, taking her hand and squeezing it a bit. "We'll make it through...." i said reassuringly. But inside, i was scared to death about trying to do this.
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 27 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 23 ... 27  Next