the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When Order Collapses, Say Hello To Chaos

5 posters

Page 23 of 27 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27  Next

Go down

When Order Collapses, Say Hello To Chaos - Page 23 Empty Re: When Order Collapses, Say Hello To Chaos

Post by Ravyn Thu Aug 18, 2011 10:35 pm

Seth: I smiled. "Of course..." i said simply, scooping her up. I carried her all the way home, setting her down once we were inside. I was totally soaked, and outside a great thunderstorm had cooked up, but i was safe and warm, happy and in love. I was looking forward to spending the rest of my life with Alice.
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

When Order Collapses, Say Hello To Chaos - Page 23 Empty Re: When Order Collapses, Say Hello To Chaos

Post by Alice Thu Aug 18, 2011 10:36 pm

Alice didnt care about the thunderstorm. The power had gone out and it was black. HEr arms slid around his neck and her lips met his. She fell on the bed and tugged at his shirt. She was going to do it finally.
Alice
Alice

http://come-away-to--the-water.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Thu Aug 18, 2011 10:58 pm

Seth: I kissed back happily, surprised when we wound up on the bed. I didnt object, pulling my shirt off when she tugged on it, but i would be careful not to go too far. I wasnt sure how far she was intending to go, but i would be cautious not to overstep my bounds here.
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Fri Aug 19, 2011 7:12 pm

Alice's lips melted against his. Her hands went over his body smoothly. She smiled under the kiss. She broke away and pulled her shirt off. She wasnt going to do it with him but a make out would be ok.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Fri Aug 19, 2011 7:26 pm

Seth: I trailed kisses along her jaw and down her throat, eventually moving back up and bringing her lips to mine. My hands explored a bit, cautious so as to not do anything that she would be uncomfortable with. I wouldnt push - i was fine to go at whatever pace she was comfortable with.
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Fri Aug 19, 2011 7:29 pm

Alice smiled and felt her tongue glid over his lips. Her head was spinning and she couldnt breathe. Her heart was crashing inside her chest and she kept thinking of two little words... 'I do'.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Mon Sep 05, 2011 2:05 am

Ravyn wrote:Kyrian: I blinked, a thoughtful expression crossing my face. "That was..... interesting. Ive never heard a story before and i cant read, so even if i came across any books with stories in them, i wouldnt know what to do about it." i admitted. "You're good at telling stories." i remarked.

Dani shrugged, rubbing her injuries absently. "Thanks." She said then stood, annoyance crossing her fa e as he stiff leg almost buckled beneath her. Scowling she glanced from it to him with annoyance. "This is a good reason for me /not/ to rest."
Bells
Bells

http://www.daughtersofdarkness.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Mon Sep 05, 2011 2:08 am

Kyrian: A brief flash of concern crossed my face as her leg looked like it was going to give out. "No, you need to rest so you can heal. But that isnt to say you should let yourself stiffen up. Keep moving when you have to, stretch, but take it easy. Trust me. Ive had to heal up from crap like this more times than i can count." i said.

Hmmmm..... i think last place we left off with Blaire/Ash, they were just playing cards.... *goes back to check*
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Mon Sep 05, 2011 2:18 am

Dani scowled further, taking a few unsteady steps. "Yeah, so have I. But I've never had a mother hen watching g me and telling me what I can and can not do." She managed to make it halfway towards the hall before the leg gave out and she fell with a frustrated growl/cry.
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Mon Sep 05, 2011 2:20 am

Kyrian: I snorted at the 'mother hen' comment. "Im not trying to order you around. Im just concerned for your wellbeing is all. You die and im out of a job." i swaid. But despite my trying to tell myself it was only because she was employing me, when she fell, i felt genuine worry and concern. I moved over to her quickly, helping her up. "You okay?" i asked.
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Mon Sep 05, 2011 2:33 am

Dani let him help her up then jerked her arm away, she hated being touched. "Yes, I'm fine. And I'm not resting. Its just going to make me weak. I'm going to work tonight." As the words left her lips she took a shaky step towards the hall, doing her best not to fall again.

Ash

He drew a card and glanced at it before sighing. "Yeah..I got nothing. Your turn." He messed with his cards for a moment, then glanced at her. "I just realized something g....what's your name?"
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Mon Sep 05, 2011 2:37 am

Kyrian: I frowned, worry filling me. "You cnat work if you can hardly walk!" i said. "Rest wont make you weak. It'll build your strength back up. Im not saying you should just sit around and do nothing, but take a few days off. Please." i said. It was the first time is said 'please' in..... well.... actually, i couldnt remember EVER saying 'please'. What the hell was she doing to me?!

Blaire: I stiffened slightly when he asked my name. Normally i would keep this under highest confidentiality. I certainly wouldnt tell my pervious-target-turned-captor. But what did i have to lose? I was dead anyways. "Blaire." i said reluctantly. "What's yours? Its sort of annoying to keep calling you 'my jailkeeper' or 'captor' in my head." i said. "Oh.... and got any 10's?"
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Mon Sep 05, 2011 2:50 am

Dani hesitated, barely managing the next step she took. "Only a couple days?" She repeated, his words making a bit of sense. "No more? And I Don have to sit around?" She put a hand against the wall to brace herself as she stopped trying to walk and focused on standing.
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Mon Sep 05, 2011 2:53 am

Kyrian: I nodded. "I wont ask you to take weeks off ro anything. But please, give yourself a few days to recuperate. And you dont have to sit aorund if you dont want to." i said, trying anything at this point to get her to agree.
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Mon Sep 05, 2011 3:00 am

Ash chuckled and shook his head, "Go fish. And the name's Ash, Ash Blake." He added the last part without thinking about the connection it gave him to Dani. So, tell me something. Why are you a thief? "
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Mon Sep 05, 2011 3:03 am

Blaire: I took a card from the pile, but it wasnt what id needed. Darn. "Id say its nice to meet you, but well.... the circumstances arent exactly great at the moment." i said. "Why am i a thief? Simple. Because im good at it and it keeps me alive. Plus its a hell of a lot better than being a prostitute or a drug dealer or something." i said.
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Mon Sep 05, 2011 3:06 am

Dani hesitated again then nodded. "Only a few days." She stated firmly. "And I can do stuff." She went to push away fro. The wall and walk back towards the living room but then fell again and growled and she tried to get back up.
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Mon Sep 05, 2011 7:11 pm

Kyrian: "Okay, agreed." i said, relieved that she'd finally agreed. When she fell, i moved over and helped her up again. I was concerned that she was going to hurt herself further if she kept trying to walk without support.
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Mon Sep 05, 2011 9:56 pm

Dani started to push him away then sighed and let him help her, taking his Arm and gesturing towards the living room. "If you insist on my resting you might as well help me out and get m in there. Not that I need the help." She said quickly. "I just don' see the sense in you just standing there."
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Thu Sep 08, 2011 3:14 pm

Kyrian: I chuckled, rolling my eyes. "Oh, of COURSE you dont need help. Dont need help falling over, that is. Help walking? That's a different matter. I really dont mind being used as a human crutch though." i teased, helping her into the living room and over to the couch so she could sit down.
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Thu Sep 08, 2011 6:24 pm

Dani scowled slightly, relaxing on the couch and rubbing her leg slightly with annoyance. "This is very..frustrating." She declared leaning back on the cutions. "I would rather be outside practicing with the daggers." She paused for a moment and pursed her lips thoughtfully. "That isn't work." She informed him. "That's amusement. Perhaps..."
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Fri Sep 09, 2011 5:48 pm

Kyrian: I raised an eyebrow, both curious and slightly worried about what she may potentially have in mind. "Perhaps WHAT?" i asked, wary. As curious as i was, i had a nagging suspicion that i wasnt going to like whatever she was plotting.
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Fri Sep 09, 2011 6:54 pm

Dani leaned forward on the couch, scooting to the edge of her seat. "Perhaps I /should/ go practice fighting. I'm never gonna beat ya really good at hand to hand if I don get better at it and beat ya down. So....ima go practice."
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Fri Sep 09, 2011 6:56 pm

Kyrian: I gave her a slightly alarmed look. "You're going to attempt hand to hand when you can barely stand?!" i said. That... was SUCH a bad idea. "And you think IM a moron......" i muttered under my breath.
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Fri Sep 09, 2011 7:04 pm

Dani rolled her eyes and pulled herself to her feet once again. "I didn't ask you if ya thought it was. Good idea. " she declared and rubbed her leg once before taking a small step towards the door.
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 23 of 27 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27  Next