the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When Order Collapses, Say Hello To Chaos

5 posters

Page 11 of 27 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 19 ... 27  Next

Go down

When Order Collapses, Say Hello To Chaos - Page 11 Empty Re: When Order Collapses, Say Hello To Chaos

Post by Bells Tue Jul 26, 2011 5:11 pm

Dani nodded thoughtfully, her expression then became unreadable. "Have you ever considered getting a real job?" She asked offhandedly.
Bells
Bells

http://www.daughtersofdarkness.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

When Order Collapses, Say Hello To Chaos - Page 11 Empty Re: When Order Collapses, Say Hello To Chaos

Post by Ravyn Tue Jul 26, 2011 5:14 pm

Kyrian: I shrugged. "Ive thought about it, then decided against it many many times. I dont like to settle, really. If i took up one solid job, id probably manage to do it for a few weeks, then id get sick of doing the same thing over and over again and go try something else. You could say that im perpetually restless. Besides, i make it well enough the way i am now." i said, shrugging. "Why?"
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Tue Jul 26, 2011 5:32 pm

Dani shrugged, "No real reason. Just figured that I could teach ya a thing or two about my area, could come in handy if you plan on following me everywhere." She said the last part with a smirk.
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Tue Jul 26, 2011 10:28 pm

Kyrian: "Hmm.... well, you could try. If it works out, you've got some help. If not, i get bored and move on and im out of your hair. Win-win either way, i guess, so its worth a shot." i said shrugging.
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Tue Jul 26, 2011 11:17 pm

Dani nodded slowly. "Exactly." She pursed her lips as she looked at him for a moment. "What size clothing do you wear? When was the last time you took a shower? Do you have an accual house you live in?"
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Tue Jul 26, 2011 11:20 pm

Kyrian: I blinked, surprised at the questions. "Okay, okay. Easy question first. Yes, i have an actual house i live in. Well, apartment, actually. I did mention earlier that i had a house that was not a cardboard box in an alley. As for the shower thing, probably about two days ago when i was staying with a friend who had running water. The clothing, i have no idea about. I just try on whatever i can find and if it fits, i keep it, if not, i sell it. What's with all the wierd questions anyways?" i said.
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Wed Jul 27, 2011 12:25 am

Dani rolled her eyes. "If your going to be around me, associated with me, then you can't go around looking like you live on the streets. My name means something." She said and walked from the room. "Come on, ill show you some clothes."
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Wed Jul 27, 2011 12:55 pm

Kyrian: I was equally offended and mortified. What the hell had i gotten myself into?! This was worse than any fight id been in. But i followed anyways. Id agreed to give this a shot, and i didnt do things halfway. I may be distracted at times, but it didnt mean i wasnt a hard worker.
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Wed Jul 27, 2011 12:58 pm

Dani lead him back into large walk in closet and searched through the items before she started throwing things at him. "Try these." She ordered happily. She had way too many clothes just laying 'bout. She definitely didn't need the men's clothing.
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Wed Jul 27, 2011 1:03 pm

Kyrian: Why did i get the feeling i was suddenly being used as a human dress-up doll? But i complied anyways, picking up the stuff she'd thrown at me and ducking into a small bathroom to change. I came out once i was finished. "These fit okay." i said, shrugging. Although i still didnt see what was wrong with my old clothes....
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Wed Jul 27, 2011 1:06 pm

Dani frowned and came over to mess with the clothing, tugging on the pieces that were too loose. "You may think so but I don't. What if you got into a fight? All they would have to do is-" She broke off and grabbed a hand full of shirt and held up a blade in a near invisible movement. "See?" She let go and grabbed another outfit. "Here."
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Wed Jul 27, 2011 1:09 pm

Kyrian: I banged my head on the wall. "I swear... you're going to kill me... with clothing." i said, but took the other outfit and swapped it out for the one id been wearing. I came back out once i was changed. "Better?" i asked, sighing.
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Wed Jul 27, 2011 1:14 pm

Dani examined him again and nodded happily. "Better." She declared and found more outfits the same size and shoved them in his hands before walking out of the room. "You can go home now if you want, show up here at six in the morning."
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Wed Jul 27, 2011 1:18 pm

Kyrian: "S-six in the morning?! You realize that as a being who works nocturnal hours, i SLEEP during the day? Yeah, you're going to kill me. Not with weapons, but you're going to kill me." i said, slight despair tinging my voice.
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Wed Jul 27, 2011 1:24 pm

Dani blinked and looked at him, "Well, if you go home now then thats an entire four hours of sleep. Thats alot, I mean I'll probably get up at say," She tilted her head. "Three, then lay back down for a nap around ten. Sleep doesn't have to be an all day thing you know. And I don't plan on killing you," She paused her voice thoughtful. "Not yet anyways."
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Wed Jul 27, 2011 1:28 pm

Kyrian: "Ive come to a conclusion. You're insane. Or a robot. Or maybe an insane robot. One of those things. But fine. I'd better get home before i lose any more sleep." i said, yawning. "Thanks for the clothes. See you at six, i guess." i said, heading out. I got home and lay down, exhausted and wondering how long i was going to last in this job. I found an old alarm clock id managed to get working and set it carefully before i fell asleep, waiting for my alarm to buzz and let me know i would have to go endure more torture from my insane-robot boss.
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Wed Jul 27, 2011 1:32 pm

Dani watched him go and chuckled lightly before going into her room and laying down, her eyes slid shut as she fell into a light sleep. If anything happened she would wake up immediately. Hence the fact she didn't sleep very long.
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Wed Jul 27, 2011 1:38 pm

Kyrian: My alarm buzzed shrilly, jarring me awake. Ugh.... yeah, no, it was WAY too early to be awake. WAYYYYYY too early. Or... late? I didnt know. Since my nights and days were backwards.... but either way, i was very very tired. Reluctantly, i got up, silencing the alarm and got dressed in some of the new stuff id been given. Pretty typical attire for me - black t-shirt, black jeans. I pulled on my steel-toed black leather boots. I didnt really care what my new 'boss' thought of them, i wasnt giving these up. I grabbed some food and water, rationing carefully as usual before i headed out. I didnt want to be late - Dani was insane, i was sure of it, and i didnt want to know what would happen if i was late. As was, i wound up being there three minutes earlier. I knocked on the door calmly, somewhat more awake now that i was up and moving.
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Wed Jul 27, 2011 1:46 pm

Dani had gotten up an hour before, took a shower and dressed. Happily she walked to the door, leaving her breakfast on the counter. Pulling it open she looked him over and nodded satisfied, her eyes narrowing a bit at the boots before shrugging. "Hello," She opened the door the rest of the way and looked to her own clothing. It consisted of form fitting black pants and a dark blue tank top. She was barefoot as she walked back to her plate, it had eggs and bacon on it. "You're early."
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Wed Jul 27, 2011 1:56 pm

Kyrian: I entered the house, closing the door behind me. "Yeah, by three minutes. I was aiming for exact timing but i figured being a bit early was better than being late." i said.
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Wed Jul 27, 2011 1:59 pm

Dani nodded and sat down to continue eating her breakfast. "You're right." She said with a wicked grin. "I have special punishments for being late."
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Wed Jul 27, 2011 2:09 pm

Kyrian: "See? That's what i figured. Since i like living, i decided not to be late." i said. "Im not as stupid as i like to let people think i am." i added, chuckling.

Last edited by Ravyn on Wed Jul 27, 2011 2:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Wed Jul 27, 2011 2:13 pm

Dani smiled and stood, her plate empty. She walked over the the sink and rinsed it, having also 'convinced' someone that they should hook up water to her house. Then gestured for him to follow her and headed out the back door into an open yard and taking a ready stance. "Alright, show me what you got."
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Wed Jul 27, 2011 2:15 pm

Kyrian: I followed, gettign a bad feeling. Yeah, okay, bad feeling was right. "You.... youn want me to attack you?!" i said, raising an eyebrow.
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Wed Jul 27, 2011 2:21 pm

Dani shrugged, "Well duh? How else do I figure out what to teach you? Today is hand to hand, tomorrow is switch blades. " She got that wicked grin again as she spoke. "Now, show me."
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 27 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 19 ... 27  Next