the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When You Start To Fall Apart, You Find Someone To Hold You Together

+4
flaggirl3
Bells
Alice
Ravyn
8 posters

Page 5 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

Go down

When You Start To Fall Apart, You Find Someone To Hold You Together - Page 5 Empty Re: When You Start To Fall Apart, You Find Someone To Hold You Together

Post by Avery Fri Jul 22, 2011 9:48 pm

Listening to her, Jem could relate. His house hadn't been a home. His parents had been neglectful, uncaring. He had run away. "I think I understand," he muttered.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

When You Start To Fall Apart, You Find Someone To Hold You Together - Page 5 Empty Re: When You Start To Fall Apart, You Find Someone To Hold You Together

Post by Alice Fri Jul 22, 2011 9:49 pm

((Rav what is um skylar doing??))
Alice
Alice

http://come-away-to--the-water.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Fri Jul 22, 2011 9:55 pm

Luna: I laughed, a hollow, jagged sound. "Oh yeah?" i said. I doubted this. But hey, one could hope.

(Skyler is currently performing, im going to have his band finish up though, why?)
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Fri Jul 22, 2011 9:57 pm

(cuz angela is watching him lol XD)
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by FragileFuzzySocks Fri Jul 22, 2011 9:58 pm

"I was getting my f*cking head chewed off, when I didn't do a damn thing!" he growled out, glaring at the annoying little smirk she had plastered on her face. She was so damn cocky, like she knew everything...
FragileFuzzySocks
FragileFuzzySocks

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Fri Jul 22, 2011 10:00 pm

Alice shook her head and whispered "Sorry then Fire boy." She moved over to the other side of the booth. He is such a aahhh!! i dont even know why we love each other... she thought angrly.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Fri Jul 22, 2011 10:04 pm

(wahhh? Ive SO not been able to follow what happened between yours and Fragile Wishes' characters O.o im so lost there. Can you try to explain to me wass goin' on?)
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Fri Jul 22, 2011 10:05 pm

((lol well alice and ashton fell in love and they hate eachother notice the picture fragile made.... lol its hard to explain...))
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Fri Jul 22, 2011 10:10 pm

(Okay.... so then Angela's watching Skyler...? I'll ahve him finish up his performance soon. When i can post again for Luna so i can do both @ once.)
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Fri Jul 22, 2011 10:19 pm

Jem nodded. "My parents were never around, they never cared, not even when my sister got... Killed," he said, his voice low. "They'd forget to feed us or turn on the heat in the winter. They'd stay at hotels for weeks at a time," he said.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Fri Jul 22, 2011 10:25 pm

Luna: I sighed. "Well, maybe youo do understand then." i admitted. "My dad left before i can remember. I never knew him. My mom was an alcoholic my whoel life, usually either passed out or raging violently. I had to work multiple jobs just to keep food in the house and pay the bills. A couple months ago i came home and found her hanging from the cieling fan, dead. Now im stuck with adoptive parents who dont understand a thing and try way too hard to be nice but have no clue what to do with me. The only thing keeping me same and keeping me from taking my mom's path is pretty much just my horse. If i didnt have her, i dont know what id do...." i admitted.

Skyler: We finished the song and the set was over. We cleared off the stage and teh guys asked me if i was coming with them, but i said i was going to stick around the club for a bit. I went back in, music playing through speakers now, and hung around at the back, killing time so i could figure out what to do next. We'd been payed for the gig, but i wasnt sure if i could afford a hotel.
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Fri Jul 22, 2011 10:28 pm

Angela saw the guy she ran into and she took 3 deep breaths to steady her fast passed heart. "Hey you guys did great." She said with a smile to the guy as she walked up to him.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Fri Jul 22, 2011 10:30 pm

Jem smiled sadly. "I'm sorry about that... But you're luck to have an outlet," he said after a second. He looked out at the ocean, his eyes thoughtful. "As of now, I don't have one, but I've been watching for something."
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by FragileFuzzySocks Fri Jul 22, 2011 10:32 pm

Ashton tensed when she switched seats. He didn't like her being away from him. He glared at the table, refusing to look at her as he mumbled, "You know you're the only one...that will put up with me."
FragileFuzzySocks
FragileFuzzySocks

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Fri Jul 22, 2011 10:34 pm

Skyler: I had been lost in thought, playing with one of my snakebites as i did when i was thinkign when the girl id run into earlier came up. I glanced up, snapping back to reality. "Thanks!" i said, grinning. "We're hoping to make it big someday. Its nice to know that people appreciate the music." i said.

Luna: I nodded. "My adoptive parents want to get rid of my horse... ive heard them talkinga bout it. But i think they're afraid of what i might do if they try." i said, chuckling a little. "Oh yeah? What kind of 'something' have you been watching for?" i asked, curious.
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Fri Jul 22, 2011 10:36 pm

Alice nodded and whispered "I know.... thats why I cant be that far away from you... you would do something stupid." She mummbled playing with her fingers and she played with her hair.

Angela smiled and said "Well if you guys ever come out wiht a cd I will be the first one to buy it." She said with a small laugh. "I didnt get your name... Im Angela." SHe said messing with one of her red and black gades.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Fri Jul 22, 2011 10:39 pm

Skyler: "Good to know." i said, smiling. "My name's Skyler, although people usually call me Skye. Either's fine." i said. "Nice to meet you." i added.
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Fri Jul 22, 2011 10:39 pm

Jem shrugged. "I dunno, anything that seems like an outlet to keep my mind off the past. I still have no clue. I figure that once i find it, everything will start to get better. So far, the beach has been keeping me occupied."
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Fri Jul 22, 2011 10:43 pm

Angela nodded and said "Nice to meet you Skye." She bit her lip thinking of what else to say. She sucked at small talk and well.... this was... small talk.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Fri Jul 22, 2011 10:47 pm

Luna: I nodded. "Well, its a nice place. I spend a lot of time here. There's some nice caves and stuff around to explore." i said. "Makes a good outlet, i suppose."

Skyler: I smiled a bit. She seemed a bit unsure of what to say. "So, what brought you out here tonight?" i asked.
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by FragileFuzzySocks Fri Jul 22, 2011 10:52 pm

He snatched her free hand with a slight roughness, not anything really violent, but it was to be expected from him. He didn't mean to, it was just how he was. Ashton held her hand in his, looking at it as if it was the answer to all his troubles. And in a way, it was...
FragileFuzzySocks
FragileFuzzySocks

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Fri Jul 22, 2011 10:53 pm

"My friends... but they ditched me so I am here alone." Angela whispered and began to bit her lip again. She played with the snake bite she had and her gadges.

Alice brushed her lips against his hands and she held them. Her black hair covered her face and she looked down at her hands intertwined with his. She gave a small smile and shook her head.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Fri Jul 22, 2011 10:56 pm

Skyler: I frowned a bit. "That sucks. No fun being alone." i said. "Well, i'll be here for a while and i dont know anyone else here. Mind if i hang with you?" i asked, raising an eyebrow.
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by FragileFuzzySocks Fri Jul 22, 2011 10:59 pm

"I love you," he muttered suddenly. He knew he didn't say it nearly enough, but he did...so much it drove him f*cking mad.
FragileFuzzySocks
FragileFuzzySocks

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Fri Jul 22, 2011 11:02 pm

Angela shook her head giving him a small smile. "Not at all actually if you dont mind being seen with me."

Alice smiled and moved over to him and laid her head down on his shoulder. "I love you." She whispered her lips brushing his cheek.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 11, 12, 13  Next