the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When You Start To Fall Apart, You Find Someone To Hold You Together

+4
flaggirl3
Bells
Alice
Ravyn
8 posters

Page 9 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next

Go down

When You Start To Fall Apart, You Find Someone To Hold You Together - Page 9 Empty Re: When You Start To Fall Apart, You Find Someone To Hold You Together

Post by Alice Mon Aug 01, 2011 5:46 pm

Alice felt his hand go up and she begged him to take her away. Her lips founded his in blish and they melted into his. The taste of his mouth on hers was driving her insane. The burning taste of the alcohol mixed with lust and love made her weak for him. She was like putty in his hands.

Angela nodded "Yeah its not far..." She smiled and stood. "Come on I will show you." She held her hand out for him to take. She didnt know why she had offered her office as a room but it looked like a bedroom excpeted with her laptop on the bed. She smiled at him.
Alice
Alice

http://come-away-to--the-water.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

When You Start To Fall Apart, You Find Someone To Hold You Together - Page 9 Empty Re: When You Start To Fall Apart, You Find Someone To Hold You Together

Post by Ravyn Mon Aug 01, 2011 6:18 pm

(Alice, i have no idea what just happened in your last post O.o the first part i got, the last part confused me.)
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Mon Aug 01, 2011 6:23 pm

(She is thinking of the room he will be staying it.)
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Mon Aug 01, 2011 6:29 pm

(Ooooh, okay, i get it now ^^ thanks ^^)

Skyler: I stood and picked up my guitar and bag, my bag on my back, guitar in my one hand. I took the offered hand with my other hand. "Thanks so much." i said. "I seriously had no idea what i was going to do." i admitted. Alleys were not comfortable places to sleep.
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Mon Aug 01, 2011 6:33 pm

(no problem Rav XD OOHHH listen to this song XD https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5kIgLwCCxbU&NR=1 hehe me addicted to them ))

Angela smiled and squeezed his hand. "I know how you feel." She said shrugging. She lead him down the cold street and walked down past the park. HEr appartment was about 5 blocks away and it would take them about 45 minutes to reach it counting the trafffic.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Mon Aug 01, 2011 6:38 pm

(Oh, i know that song ^^ im totally addicted to BVB ^^)

Skyler: I smiled back, eternally grateful to her for offering a near total stranger a place to stay. It was cold tonight, a chill wind blowing off the ocean, and it would only be getting colder. Spending a night in the open would be brutal. But for the moment, short term, i didnt have to worry.
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Mon Aug 01, 2011 9:43 pm

(hehehe me 2!!!!)

They got to her appartment and she had to hurry and unlock the door. Once she did hot air rushed to her and she sighed. "Home sweet home." She said in a small voice. She lead him in and sat her stuff down on the couch. The apartment was huge and had floor to wall windows all around besides the bedrooms and bathroom. She smiled and went into her room and changed into some black sweatpants and a BVB shirt (hahaha XD). She pulled out her hair and walked out smiling. "Make your self at home. Coffee?" She went into the kitchen and started to brew some.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Mon Aug 01, 2011 9:50 pm

Skyler: I set my bag and guitar down off to the side, glad to be in out of the cold. "Wow, you actually live here?! You're so lucky!" i said, wide eyed. I pondered the question for a moment. "Coffee would be good, if you dont mind horribly." i said. "Nice shirt, by the way. Black Veil Brides is amazing." i remarked.
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Mon Aug 01, 2011 9:58 pm

Angela smiled and nodded. "Yeah they are pretty great. I saw them at Warp Tour and got this tee with thier signatures on it." SHe said proudly. She handed him a hot mug of coffee. "If you want cream and sugar here they are." She said laying them down onto the kitchen counter. She drank her coffee black.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Mon Aug 01, 2011 10:18 pm

Skyler: "Wicked." i said. "Ive always wanted to see them live. Im jealous." i added. I thanked her and took the coffee, taking a swig. I didnt bother much with milk or sugar or anything.
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Mon Aug 01, 2011 10:26 pm

Angela smiled and nodded. She put the sugar and cream back and sat on the couch. She patted the spot next to her with a smile on her face. It wasnt everyday that she got a hot guy in her apartment.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Mon Aug 01, 2011 10:37 pm

Skyler: I moved and sat in the indicated spot. "Hopefully i can get enough money to rent my own place soon." i said. "I got a bit of money from tonight's show and we have a few more lined up soon." i said thoughtfully.
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Mon Aug 01, 2011 10:45 pm

Angela smiled and nodded. But she did feel her heart drop slightly when he talked of moving. "Oh well yeah of course." She said in a small voice faking a smile.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Mon Aug 01, 2011 10:47 pm

Skyler: I smiled over at her. "I really do appreciate you letting me stay here. I dont want to be a bother though." i said. But money was inconsistent, so who knew when i could afford to get my own place?
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by FragileFuzzySocks Mon Aug 01, 2011 11:37 pm

"Say you'll move in with me and I'll keep going," he whispered, a certain element of darkness lacing into his voice as he grinned maliciously. He loved toying with her, especially when she was desperate like this...
FragileFuzzySocks
FragileFuzzySocks

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Mon Aug 01, 2011 11:58 pm

Angela smiled and shrugged. "I thought it would be nice to have someone here livingwith me." She smiled and looked at him. "Because I get kind of well how to put this nicely I get lonely here." She said sipping her coffee.

Alice thought about it with a small smile. "Well what if I dont." She said with a seductive smile. The fire was had covered her entire body and she pulled out of his graps and walked to the middle of the club. A song was pounding through the speakers and she began to move her hips to the music.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Tue Aug 02, 2011 12:02 am

Skyler: "Oh yeah?" i asid, a little surprised. "I guess i can relate. I dont actually ahve a whole lot ofclose friends outside my band and at home, my parents were either outright ignoring me and refusing to acknowledge my existance, or hating on me. Sometimes i felt pretty alone." i admitted.
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Tue Aug 02, 2011 12:21 am

Angela nodded and with out thinking put her hand on his thigh. "I know how you feel..." She said with a sigh. "My parents... well my parents just suck. And my brother well he commeted sucide last year...." She said her voice trailing.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Tue Aug 02, 2011 12:28 am

Skyler: I was slightly surprised when she placed her hand on my thigh, but i didnt comment. I winced slightly when she mentioned her brother. "Ahhh..... that sucks. Im sorry." i said. "I have a sister, and she was kind of the opposite, i guess. She was everything my parents wanted, nice, normal, compliant with their wishes. My parents never liked me. They like everything nice and normal, so they never liked my hair from the start and tried to get me to dye it a 'normal' colour. They also tried to get me to be a doctor or a lawyer, saying my music was a waste of time. They hated my piercings. They were always trying to change me.... eventually enough was enough. They got sick of having me around, booted me out." i said, sighing a bit.
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Tue Aug 02, 2011 12:31 am

Angela nodded and squeeded his thigh and sighed. "Im sorry... my parents hated my style and that." She said with a sigh. "They hate all of what I did didnt matter what they just hated it." She said with a shake of her head.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Tue Aug 02, 2011 12:33 am

Skyler: I chuckled a bit. "Yeah, i can relate to that." i said simply. There was something about her that just made her easy to talk to, made me want to open up. I was usually social, but this.... this was more than that.
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Tue Aug 02, 2011 12:36 am

Angela smiled at him and nodded "I guess yu can say that." She liked this boy she knew that she liked Skyler. He was diffrent then the rest of the boys around them.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Tue Aug 02, 2011 12:39 am

Skyler: I sighed. "I dont know what im going to do long term. Im really hoping my band will hit it big." i said. "I want... i want to be able to prove that just because i like art and music doesnt make me worthless. I want to prove that i can go somewhere with my talents." i said with conviction. I didnt know if it would ever happened, but i sure hoped it did and i wouldnt stop working at it.
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Tue Aug 02, 2011 12:43 am

Angela nodded and smiled. "WIth a attitude like that it would shock me if you didnt make it." She said with a smile on her face. "Well I am not tired at all if you are I get it." SHe said with a slight frown on her face. She didnt want to sleep espically no with a guy in the room.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Tue Aug 02, 2011 12:45 am

Skyler: I grinned. "Thanks. I hope you're right." i said, laughing a bit. "Im a little tired, but i think i can stay awake a while longer." i said. The coffee in my system wasnt exactly makign me sleepy.
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next