the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dramatic Death Scenes!

+8
Banshee
Invisimort
Bells
Ale J.
Ravyn
ßøn∑z
Momo13
Kara
12 posters

Page 25 of 27 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26, 27  Next

Go down

Dramatic Death Scenes! - Page 25 Empty Re: Dramatic Death Scenes!

Post by Jacky K. Thu Dec 22, 2011 10:40 pm

Bells

Kidnap. Thanks for that information. The word was stuck in my mind now, clinging to me like a little bloody leech. And I was clawing quite blindly, trying to get away from wherever I was and just run far away from those strange skeleton people and the hands trying to hold me down in some sort of odd chair so I could go and escape wander and die, or maybe find my way back home to T.Mor . . .

And suddenly, I wasn't fighting against hands. The struggling gave way to a stingy sort of pain, and I realised that there were these little ties . . . all over . . . that dug into me a bit when I moved. The whole world felt that way, recently. Stingy and cutting and sharp all over. So you know what? I gave up. Perhaps it would hurt less if I just did whatever they wanted. I stopped pressing against the bindings, but could feel myself quivering just a bit . . . and I reassured myself that there was no way I would start crying. No way. Even if I wanted T.Mor to come save me really, really badly . . . and I reassured myself that I wouldn't admit that I was terrified, even if I felt so helpless. I kept my head down.

Kidnap. Such a condescending word. Kidnap is what happens to those stupid little girls on the streets that wander out at night, not to full grown adults. Well, I truly did feel like a stupid little girl, right there . . .
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by Invisimort Thu Dec 22, 2011 11:08 pm

V.:

"Good. Fantastic. She'll look great on film, won't you? You ...guard. Out of curiousity... Do you have a name? " I asked her. I Continued fiddling with my webcam. Eventually my own face came into focus on the shrinebox, and I grinned at the thing. "I kind of want to know a bit about you before we start broadcasting... makes this whole ordeal a little more... intimate, I think... more... relatable... I mean... especially with that stupid mask on your murdery face." I stated.
Invisimort
Invisimort

http://invisimort.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacky K. Thu Dec 22, 2011 11:37 pm

Bells

On film? . . . That meant that people would see me . . . like this . . . they would see me. Nonono. That was the last thing I wanted. That was . . . I . . . I was really, really thankful for the mask. I'd already fallen face first into the lowest emotional pit I'd been in all my life. Now they were putting me on a pedistal.

But I was still proud of my name, because that's how I grew up to be. "Ah--" Tears pricked my eyes the second I made a sound. "I-I'm Bells." I remembered that T.Mor said I could get in trouble at work for saying a name, and wondered if I'd just made a mistake. Ah well. It was my name. I had a name, and they couldn't take that away from me.

I still didn't look up.
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by Banshee Fri Dec 23, 2011 4:37 am

Will grinned even more, it was a sadistic grin. He took the dagger that held Dorian's blood, and slowly, wiped it off on Dorian's cheeks, making sure to dig it in enough so he felt the blade carve his cheeks.
Banshee
Banshee

http://www.badgerofthebarricades.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Invisimort Fri Dec 23, 2011 11:41 pm

V.:

"Bells? Huh." I would say that the name was weird for Auda, but... it takes A LOT to be considered weird for Auda, and she hadn't exactly cleared the name I heard last week, 'Superfly'. So...

"Congratulations on being kidnapped by the way... means that you might actually be doing some good toward society or something. Instead of you know... contributing to the demise of hundreds of innocents so that you can get your bloody paycheck..." I told her, finalizing some of the technical crap on the machine. "I mean... technically you should probably be thanking me. For this. Scuse me for a moment while I start this show." I muttered and turned my attention back to the webcam, where I could see myself reflected in the shrinebox to my left.

"GOOD EVENING AUDA." I started. " It is time once again that I point out through example some of the heinous misdeeds that the Audian government perpetuates daily. Auda, Say hi to Bells." I walked casually over to stand behind her chair. "Bells works for the government, don't you." It was sort of a question, but, really the proof was the mask on her face.

"And tonight... tonight, I'm going to show you the kind of work she is responsible for." I grinned into the webcam. It wasn't really a happy grin... more a... vengeful grin. A grin that was proving a point.
Invisimort
Invisimort

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacky K. Sat Dec 24, 2011 12:02 am

Bells

Ah. So, that's why I was here . . . because I was a murderer? Because I was just trying to stay alive, and help out the one other person in the world that actually cared a shit about me right now?

I glared up, seeing the camera right it front of me rather than the face of whatever bitch was talking, opening my mouth to talk--

. . . wait . . . they were going to kill me. To prove a point. It made sense.

. . . Would T.Mor see this?

My gaze shot back downwards again, but the words on my tongue sped out like they would be lost if I waited too long. They probably would be. "I'm just trying t' stay alive, bitch. You're just as much a murderer."
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by Black&White Sun Jan 08, 2012 10:32 pm

Babs
"Miss Gordon, might you be able to help me a moment?"
"Hmm?" I glance back at Alfred a moment, looking back to the computers to finish typing a command in for Bruce. "What is it, Alfred?"
"I'm afraid I can't find Miss Turrow," he says, "Not in her usual hiding places, anyway, and her dinner is getting cold..."
Who knows, the girl might have just found some other place to go in this giant place... Bruce wasn't requesting anything at the moment, so quickly I go searching for her house arrest bracelet. Only it wasn't here. Not in the mansion or the grounds. In the city. The old /play theatre/. I'm sort of speechless a moment. "U - um." Why was she there exactly...? She liked to hide, I got that but she never tried to leave before. "...Might have to wait, Alfred..." I say over my shoulder as I call up Tim. If she ran, /something/ was bothering her... Just another mood of hers that he'd have better luck calming her out of than anyone else.
"Robin? We've got a situation..." I start, telling him of what was going on.
Black&White
Black&White

http://blackandwhite1020.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 08, 2012 11:13 pm

Tim
I wasn't even in uniform when I got the call; I was slowly working on a pile of summer reading books. Really, advanced classes were so time consuming... but when I answered and got filled in about the situation, my mind couldn't be farther away from my schoolwork. It was probably nothing major, nothing to be terribly concerned about... but still, as soon as I thanked Oracle for the information, I hung up and ran to change.

Just a few minutes I was on my motorcycle, racing to the theater. Probably nothing, probably nothing... unfortunately, repeating it to myself over and over didn't actually convince me.

Back to top Go down

Post by Black&White Sun Jan 08, 2012 11:24 pm

Chelsea
I sit cross legged on the empty stage, my back to the entrance up the angled auditorium. So everyone could see, so they all could...still watch me... There's the necklace he gave for Christmas when I didn't even have anything to give back. There's the house arrest bracelet that had beeped a few minutes ago...so I supposed someone was coming to catch me again...
Don't come. Don't come...don't try to find me...
But the eyes are on me already. They're all watching... I've always been watched...
Black&White
Black&White

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 14, 2012 1:08 pm

Tim
I pulled up to the Monarch Theater, carefully parking in the empty lot. Being at the very place where Batman's parents died felt like an intrusion of privacy, to a certain extent, but I tried not to dwell on the fact. It was also a little unnerving, to be honest. I slid off the bike, walking as if I was treading on eggshells.

By the time I reached the door, my stomach was twisted in worry for Chelsea. Why here, of all places? Why would she chose to run here? I went through the door, sighting her on the empty stage. Her back was to me, but I could recognize her anywhere.

With a tiny smile of relief, mixed with a still gnawing feeling of dread, I ran to see her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Black&White Sat Jan 14, 2012 1:19 pm

Chelsea
I hear the door. I hear him coming down the stairs, even though his footsteps should be quiet. Silicon soled boots, and all... I remember, from when Babs told me about the Batgirl suit. I scrunch up more, holding the necklace in my fist so hard the points hurt as they dig in. "No, leave," I...I beg, shaking my head. "Why'd you come? Leave..."
Black&White
Black&White

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 14, 2012 3:18 pm

Tim
"Wait... what? Why?" I slowed down but continued towards her, a frown tugging at the corners of my mouth. "I just wanted to make sure you're okay... you worried me when you disappeared like that..." Almost to the stage now, my frown deepened "What's wrong, Chelse?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Black&White Sat Jan 14, 2012 4:13 pm

Chelsea
I cant move. I want to move, damn it! Push him out here, let me be alone. But I cant say it. I feel myself shaking badly. Feel my breath come in small sobs. "Robin... Just leave!" I yell at him. The audience is captivated. The play has so much drama... like they expected, but not in the way they wanted. "Go, leave! Don't come near me!" I hear a bell toll for midnight, the next day. The day of the show, that they've planned from the beginning. Its Friday. Thirteenth, birdy's unlucky day. When everything tumbles away...
In the silent theatre there's the sharp, sudden sound of ripping paper. And pain. There's pain. I look down at myself and see the line of black that weeps from my tear. "T-Tim..." I look behind me as the black stings my eye as it seeps out. I'm so desperately trying to hold onto existence. I feel tears and know they are ink black. My time for lying is over. "I'm sorry... I love you though. Don't...don't doubt tha - "
"Would you go away, already?"

Inque
I sharply pull the gate at the door closed, blocking escape as it clicks shut before raising a gun to the weakling and fire, watching her have the usual end for my drawings. "Sorry, Papa... I didn't expect for it to try and gain its own consciousness..." I give a disgusted look at the puddle of ink on the stage. Until now, ive hardly even payed attention to the birdy. Now my violet eyes find him on the stairs before the stage. Now my familiar smile splits my face as I see him.
"Hello, tweety bird..."

Last edited by Black&White on Sat Jan 14, 2012 4:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
Black&White
Black&White

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 14, 2012 4:35 pm

Robin
"No!" I scream, frozen as she begins to... drip. Tear. Disappear, like a destroyed... drawing... my stomach tied itself into knots as I tried to process what just happened... why Chelsea was now a murky puddle of dark ink. "Ch-Chels-" I tried to call out, but a voice interrupted me, and I turned to the new figure on the stage.

"What. Did. You. Do" I spat out, my breathing hitching slightly with every word. Looking so much like /my/ Chelse... she brought on an anger that was so intense it was foreign.

And suddenly, she wasn't the only one on the stage. Somebody had joined her. Somebody I recognized immediately, his ever-smiling scars impossible to forget...

"A /pity/, really" I was almost startled by the harsh loudness of his voice, all underlayed with a dark amusement "the little stain should have known what a step out of line meant!" A pause before the punchline "...Erasal, of course!"

For a moment he laughed at his own joke, and I had to resist the urge to tell him you can't actually erase ink...

Back to top Go down

Post by Black&White Sat Jan 14, 2012 5:17 pm

>.> *stomachtwistytiiimmmmmmmm - ahaha~ joker....darn it....* ._.
(erasable pens, Tim! THEY EXIST.)

Inque
Giggles bubble up at the look he was giving me, at Joker's little jest, as I bend down and look at the objects in the ink. Clothes that were now black, the house arrest bracelet... but I reach over and pick up a black stained necklace, the wet ink shining in the light. "Have a nice lie with it? How cute..."
I stand, inspecting the thing in the light. "Can the Detective's apprentice figure out when we switched? When it all became lies, just a ploy to get you here, tonight? Friday the thirteenth..."
Black&White
Black&White

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 14, 2012 5:33 pm

Robin
"...A switch?" My eyes followed the necklace, and I could barely keep myself from snatching it away from her. I didn't want her holding it, didn't want her... messing with the one present I've given Chelse... "You can't expect me to believe this was all just a ruse" ...Right? It can't be.

Back to top Go down

Post by Black&White Sat Jan 14, 2012 5:55 pm

Inque
"A ruse! A trick, deception, hoax, play, flea flicker, scheme, device for contrivance artifice!" I throw the two halves of its picture at him, watch them fly through the air to settle on the ground between us. /It/ was supposed to kill him, but the stupid thing was starting to think itself real and separate. "Only it forgot its lines in the last act...such a disappointment..." Curtly, I frown up at Papa, pursing my lips. "Do we have to start over now, or can we just have some fun with the birdy?"
Black&White
Black&White

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 14, 2012 6:09 pm

Tim:
I stared at the picture, throat tightening. It couldn't have been faked... her 'I love you' and the kisses... her guilt... the battle between light and dark... that couldn't have been all a lie. Strangely, for once, I wasn't reasoning with logic. I chose to believe Inque was lying because it was my... emotions that wouldn't let me accept her words...

The Joker looked down at his little apprentice and grinned "I don't see why we can't have our fun. Even if you did fail... we can deal with that little mishap later, hmm?" A short laugh, smile cruel "For now, though, it would be a crime to let all that work go to waste. And with the law abiding citizens that we are, we wouldn't want to do that..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Black&White Sat Jan 14, 2012 6:23 pm

Inque
I lose my frown and just stare at Joker blankly at his threat, before a small almost unnoticeable childish smile comes. But I dont say anything to him, I just spin around on my heel and point the gun at the birdy. "I wanna kill this one..." My voice blank too as my trigger finger tightens, amusement flashing in my eyes.
Black&White
Black&White

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 14, 2012 6:34 pm

Tim
When I saw the gun, I immediately grabbed a shuriken from my belt and let it fly. Then I turned to run, trying to sprint to the door and get out of here. I could find Chelsea right after that, I decided. They probably had her captured somewhere... I needed to help her, save her, before she gets too afraid... or hurt...

Back to top Go down

Post by Black&White Sat Jan 14, 2012 6:46 pm

Inque
It hits the gun from my hand but I'm not so worried about him getting away. "Its locked, birdy! Fly somewhere else!" I giggle, childish and twisted, jumping down from the stage and walking up the sloping theatre to the door. "/I/ have the key. Why not do something with that anger?!"
Black&White
Black&White

Back to top Go down

Post by Invisimort Sun Jan 15, 2012 1:38 am

TDL: *catches his eyes, giving that thin lipped smile* Good, now, I am rather bored. So you and your friends are going to fix that. What kind of weapons do you have one you? Pull them out please. *not rally a request, pushing on his mind a bit stronger now*

T.Mor: ... ...*doesn't end up saying anything, but pulls out his gun, and a couple boot knives.* *just stands there, with them, being all like... "WHY AM I ARMED I HATE EVERYTHING"*

Cricket: *wishes he were taller so he could step in the way of their eye contant* *one last glance at marley, then steps forward and shoves a hand in front of TDL's face* "Honestly, we've been through all o' this b'fore...you work your magic, someone dies, and it all ends in a bloody mess. Why not skip t' th' part where you get bored with us and find entertainment elsewhere, hm?"
Invisimort
Invisimort

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Sun Jan 15, 2012 2:19 am

TDL

My lips twitched, just a bit, surely not enough to be seen if one was not looking for it. Smiling once more I studied the boy, Cricket, glancing from him quickly back to T.Mor, not wanting to lose the hold I know had on him. It was one thing to touch their mind without eye contact, when doing that each word I used was more of a suggestion to the mind. Not a commmand, not having to be follwed if the person was strong enough.

Whereas when I can reach their minds, it becomes less of a suggestion, and more of a demand that can't be ignored. They can fight, but normally unless one is of a power as strong, maybe stronger than me, there's never an issue. That thought in mind, I also took a quick glance at the girl, Marley if I remembered correctly. Her being here added a certain challenge to the game, certainly not one I was willing to back down from.

"Why would I do that?" I purred, not looking to Cricket, digging my control further into T.Mor so to be able to look away and still hold him strongly. "The fun hasn't even begun yet. Why move on when I haven't even started."

As soon as the last word had left my mouth I applied a new pressure on his mind, making sure my words would be followed. "Put away the gun, that would only be useful later."

Yes, this would certainly be entertainment for a few minutes at least, perhaps longer. Depends on how long it takes to them to give it, the longer the fight, the better the game. Of course, either way they'd most likely be dead when the game finished, after all, I never lose.
Bells
Bells

http://www.daughtersofdarkness.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Invisimort Sun Jan 15, 2012 2:37 am

T.Mor:

How to describe... I mean... uhm. It's like... It's like being forced to do something you don't want to do at work... except you can't decide to go get yourself killed by saying no if you really don't want to do it... like.... instead of Mr.Face having TOLD you to go do something, having Mr.Face running your brain with... like... I dunno... a videogame controller or something...

I was basically Daniel in Amnesia... basically. Or... or... I don't know, I don't play a lot of survival/horror... I don't like that kind of... violence... uhm... so yeah. But generally that.... only there were no seizures... no lights... no tinderboxes... just the need to put my gun away... because she told me to.

...so... I did.

And I realised, even though I had been aware of it, and just denying it.... she was going to make me do horrible things... and I could only stand here and watch myself. ...Maybe I could just curl up and die somewhere BEFORE I killed anyone... and then...

But no, she'd have to tell me to do that before I could do that... Could she tell me to go die? would that work?

...And then I was reminded some how.... about the fact that i was holding a few knives... and Marley and Cricket were in the room. "... ... ...guys..." I muttered. "...just... uhm... go..." and let her make me kill myself. Because... that would work out best for everyone. Mostly Cricket and Marley... but... uhm... yeah.
Invisimort
Invisimort

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 15, 2012 3:00 am

Robin
I tried the door. And... it /was/ locked. With the footsteps behind me I couldn't afford to stop, so I took off running again, still looking for another exit.

...She was right about one thing. The anger I had felt earlier, the seething hatred... was still there. It didn't feel right, in the pit of my stomach. Like it was out of my character. But there it was, nonetheless.

Marley
My eyes were locked on TDL, but when T.Mor spoke I quickly turned my attention to him for a moment

"I can't speak for Cricket, mate, but I'm not leaving you with this lunatic" I said quickly. Then I looked back at the aforementioned lunatic "And I think you /really/ should just leave us alone. Unless you want another freaky power struggle to pop up. Which was /annoying/, by the way"

(Sorry for crappy replies, I'm quite tired)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 25 of 27 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26, 27  Next