the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dramatic Death Scenes!

+8
Banshee
Invisimort
Bells
Ale J.
Ravyn
ßøn∑z
Momo13
Kara
12 posters

Page 15 of 27 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 21 ... 27  Next

Go down

Dramatic Death Scenes! - Page 15 Empty Re: Dramatic Death Scenes!

Post by Momo13 Tue Jul 26, 2011 11:04 pm

"Yes. Thank you." If Billi could move her hands she would rubb her shoulder, but that was impossible. "So, how much more walking is there?" she didn't exactly want to leave a bloody trail through this place.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Invisimort Wed Jul 27, 2011 7:22 am

Mr.Face:

She clearly had not walked into this place if she was asking how much walking she had to do. I grinned. "Quite a bit." Many people disliked the hallways here, due to the intricate labyrinthine structure of the building. Apparently, having every single hallway look exactly like any other hallway in the place was somewhat unnerving. We continued through several halls, and went up more stairs.
Invisimort
Invisimort

http://invisimort.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Wed Jul 27, 2011 1:41 pm

Billi nodded and walked along side him. Her foot was irritating her, but she would deal. "Ok." she refused to show fear or pain. Pain was a message she ignored. Her foot was starting to irritate her, and she started scratching the insides of her palms. She wouldn't let it show that a simple foot injury would get to her.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Invisimort Wed Jul 27, 2011 8:46 pm

Mr.Face:

We eventually stopped ascending and turned into a room. You could feel the dry heat hit you like a wall upon entering, so I knew that the command to start a fire had been obeyed. There was a pole at one end of the pit- you could hear it, with a small platform and stairs so that one could tie up their victims with ease. Then all that needed to happen was a pull on the ropes to activate the pulley system, slowly lowering the victim over the flames.
I liked the trigonometry implicit in its design.
Invisimort
Invisimort

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Wed Jul 27, 2011 9:03 pm

Billi gulped seeing everything. This was what she wanted? Yes. This is how she needed to end.
But she was scared. Now that she was staring at death in the face, she was scared. She stopped walking and her breathing became shallow.
"Let's...let's do this." she stammered, her first glint of fear showing through.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Invisimort Wed Jul 27, 2011 9:16 pm

Mr.Face:

And still no screaming of mercy. The ellipsis was nice...Showed that the visual effect was pretty intimidating, but...still. I wanted screaming. "Up the stairs with you, then." I said, nudging her. A guard was there to follow her up and tie her to the pole.
Invisimort
Invisimort

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Wed Jul 27, 2011 9:22 pm

Billi wandered up the stairs slowly. She made it to the top and the guard grabbed her roughly. "You are a monster...I hope you know that!" she screamed down to Mr. Face as she was tied up. The binds were tight, and made it impossible to move. She brought this upon herself.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Invisimort Wed Jul 27, 2011 9:36 pm

Mr.Face:

Ooh. Insults. This was more like it. "Yes. I have been informed." I told her lightly, standing by the lever. I liked the lever. I was considering shopping around for more lever activated contraptions. They typically kept me from getting my suits all ruined. "Anything else before I pull this?" I asked casually. It was more polite than anything to ask if she had any last words.
Invisimort
Invisimort

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Wed Jul 27, 2011 9:43 pm

Billi glared at him. "I'll see you in hell." she already knew she was going, so why not insult him?
Her heart was pounding in her chest. The smoke made her cough a few times, but her body adapted quickly. She closed her eyes and just pictured Evans face. His laughing eyes, and sweet smile. The dimples in his cheeks that Aleah came out when he smiled. He would get her through this.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Invisimort Wed Jul 27, 2011 9:48 pm

Mr.Face:

The statistical probability of me not aquiring immortality made her last comment somewhat void, but I appreciated the thought. I grinned, exposing my terribly pointed teeth, and pulled the lever. It was going to start pulling her into the flames slowly...And as she reached the top of the parabolic flame shape, she would be exposed to skin crumbling heat before she would actually catch fire. Oh science. Science and Physics.
Invisimort
Invisimort

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Wed Jul 27, 2011 9:57 pm

The heat whirled around billi. Smoke filled the air around her, and she could see the flames below her. But he was lowering her to slowly. She would die before she reached the flames.
Her eyes narrowed. This was not what she signed up for. She spoke soft, words barely making anysound. She was trying to talk to the fire. Control it to come closer. And it worked. The flames rose and licked at her legs. Her body tied to fight back, push the flames away. But it didn't work, the girl would not allow it.
The fire burned her finally, and she screamed out in pain.
Pain thousands of times worse than she had ever experienced filled her.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Invisimort Wed Jul 27, 2011 10:05 pm

Mr.Face:

Well...That was fast.
I had been looking forward to a few minutes of her shouting obscenities or some such nonsense as she slowly cooked. But that was not to be, and instead I was graced with some screaming.
It had been worth it after all to move her. This was quite nice. Except for the heat. It was terribly hot. I was tempted to pull off my suit jacket as I listened to her scream. But that would be inappropriate. And I didn't want to accidentally leave it behind or something. I wondered how long before the screaming would stop.
Invisimort
Invisimort

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Wed Jul 27, 2011 10:22 pm

The fire ate away at billi. Her screams echoed off the walls and in her mind. This was what she put Evan through? Tears washed down her faces but evaporated almost instantly.
How did he take this? He was he able to tell her it was alright?
She could feel her skin melting and pealing. She could feel every inch of pain on he body. She allowed herself to feel this.
Her body longed to fight back. To send the flames away. But she insisted on staying in this pain.
"You know...if I wanted to, I could have escaped here." She broke her scream to shout that down to him. The fire ate at her arms and her scream returned.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Invisimort Wed Jul 27, 2011 10:26 pm

Mr.Face:

"I realise that, which is why I was reluctant to allow you out of the cell." I replied, somewhat irritated that she had stopped her lovely screaming just to play captain obvious. But I had no control over her vocal chords.
Invisimort
Invisimort

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Thu Jul 28, 2011 9:46 am

Billi coughed slightly from the smoke. "It's a good thing for you that I didn't want to run." she coughed again.
Another scream escaped her lips as the fire ate away at her. Soon, everything was becoming more distant. The pain, the sound of her screams, and the crackling of the fire. This was it. It was ending. She was ending. Blackness filled around her even though she didn't close her eyes. Sounds stopped, and so did the pain. Her thoughts soon came to an end. She was dead.

(sorry 'bout getting off suddenly last night...passed out with fail pod charging while I was on)
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Invisimort Thu Jul 28, 2011 8:38 pm

Mr.Face:

She screamed for a few more minutes after her reply, which was really quite nice to hear. Made me feel like I was doing my job. Unlike other hostages who'd purpousefully refrained from screaming, just to aggravate me. This girl had been a very good hostage.

I went ahead and left her in the fire, delivering a command to a guard to wait until she was completely burnt up into nothing, thusly saving the crematorium some time tonight. The guards always took care of clean up.

Outside of that room the temperature was drastically colder. I made my way back down to cellblock five.
Invisimort
Invisimort

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 28, 2011 10:12 pm

Spades
I had survived about ten years with the Joker. Getting killed by some faceless guy with an obsession with exacto knives was not how I wanted to go out. At least the pain was slowly dulling, my head foggy from bleeding so long.

Back to top Go down

Post by Invisimort Thu Jul 28, 2011 10:18 pm

Mr.Face:

I gathered up my tools from the cell I'd just emptied, somewhat dissappointed that I hadn't gotten to use them at that instant. I went a few doors down the hall. "Good...Morning." I grinned, letting the door slam shut behind me. "I do apologise for the wait...There were a few...Escapees that had to be dealt with...Brutally." I explained to my gunshot victim, opening up my toolbox on a bench.
Invisimort
Invisimort

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 28, 2011 10:24 pm

Spades
...And now he was back. I glared at him, murder in my eyes.
"You're a monster" I spat, thrashing suddenly, in another attempt to break my way free. As if something would have happened between now and my last hundred or so tries.

Back to top Go down

Post by Invisimort Fri Jul 29, 2011 7:08 am

Mr.Face:

"I know that. That is rather the point. And it is also a good majority of the fun." I stated casually, replacing a few exacto knife blades. "Now. I am of the belief that far too often, the victim gets shorted in this kind of ordeal. You scarcely recieve any options, and I find that this fact tends to make the whole thing a bit onesided. As a result of this, I will be giving you options, to make this a more interactive and hopefully more...personal torture experience. If at any time you feel as though something is happening that you did not choose to happen...It is probably because you selected the mythical option 'neither'. If you select 'neither' you forefeit all of your rights to choose anything, and I reserve the right to do whatever I'd like to you. Any questions before we start?" I explained the whole thing calmly, while pulling out a bonesaw, a screwdriver, and a myriad of other implements. And a towel. I was so glad that I'd stopped and picked one up. Although I do suppouse it's a bit of a moot point now...I am already going to have to get this suit drycleaned.
Invisimort
Invisimort

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacky K. Sat Aug 13, 2011 11:04 pm

Evil!Cricket

Just a knock on the door . . . and it would be just begun. Not ended, no; I'd tried to end everything several times. I wasn't strong enough for that, apparently. I couldn't face a knife. Still, I always kept the thing with me, even if I never used it, just as a reminder of why I even wanted to face a knife. I had to hold on to those moments that hurt, just in case one day I could finally just snap, and die, and forget.

Just . . . forget. Wouldn't it be wonderful, to just forget? Pretend nothing had ever happened? Ah, the life of the blissfully ignorant. It would be so much easier to just let life pass on by without a care, but I couldn't afford that luxury. Watch sunsets, sing, play, all of those fluffy cozy actions that seem to keep everyone at home in their own smiles, were luxury. When I smiled, it was only on the occasion that I needed to remember what it felt like, so I could then remember what I lost.

I wasn't sure how long I had been standing there in front of that door, whistling quietly at my own thoughts. I finally snapped out of it, though, and remembered what I had to do. I knocked on the door three times.
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by Invisimort Sat Aug 13, 2011 11:13 pm

Mr.Face:

I had been reading. Nothing interesting, just work things, badly punched into braille by barely literate typists. But still, the knocking at the door had been...unexpected.

I got up and walked seamlessly around the gigantic desk that I had previously been sitting behind, and over to the door. I liked my office. It was acoustically stable, and decorated with sharp lines and angles...oh, and several brains floating in embalming fluid. Those were just there as a shocker piece, as I enjoyed hearing people react when they finally noticed them. Almost as good as screaming.

I answered the door, and tilted my head staright down to ...for lack of a better term...look at the person on the other side. I didn't hear the plastic face indicative of a guard. Hm. "Yes?" I asked, exposing my teeth.
Invisimort
Invisimort

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacky K. Sat Aug 13, 2011 11:25 pm

Evil!Cricket

I had to crane my neck to see his smile, which was . . . unnerving. His teeth clicked. "Ah, 'ello. Are you in any way accepting new employees?"
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by Invisimort Sat Aug 13, 2011 11:32 pm

Mr.Face:

That accent. I knew that accent. "My Prisoner?" I almost had to laugh. The idea of My Prisoner working in any cellblock was...amusing to say the least. "Why should I allow you to even apply?You fall dismally short of the 'evil alignment minimum'." I allowed him into my office anyway, anything to get away from that '1337' garbage that I was sad to say were work documents. Really...What had happened to literacy? Oh. Right. I closed the schools. How could I forget?

I sat down at my desk, contemplating whether to even bother turning to my filing cabinet for an application. I decided I'd rather listen to whatever accented nonsense was going to come out of My Prisoner's mouth before doing so.
Invisimort
Invisimort

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacky K. Sat Aug 13, 2011 11:54 pm

Evil!Cricket

I sauntered in, drumming my fingers against my side. Well, that was an interesting welcome. Almost insulting, except the statement had lost its sting. I fell dismally short of anything and everything, mostly . . . according to everyone else. That had been slapped across me many times. "You're honestly going t' sit there and wait for me t' put on some nonsensical show? No show, mate. Now take me seriously for a moment." I whistled something out of habit before continuing. "You can either get out a bloody application, or send me away. I won't waste my time 'ere, bantering back and forth like a bad sitcom. If you send me away I'll only go and kill someone illegally, so, friend . . . what 'ave you got t' lose? I'm not joking."
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 27 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 21 ... 27  Next