the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nameless Haven ::: Please Join :::

+3
daughteroflight
Alice
FragileFuzzySocks
7 posters

Page 5 of 38 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 21 ... 38  Next

Go down

Nameless Haven ::: Please Join ::: - Page 5 Empty Re: Nameless Haven ::: Please Join :::

Post by FragileFuzzySocks Sun Jul 17, 2011 2:51 pm

((Oh, he's cute! I'll make another one here later. I'm having a major brain fail when it comes to guys. The only reason I came up with Ashton is because he's one I've used before lol. Maybe him and Alice can get together???))

Rei followed being lead along by the hand. She paused, pulling Alice close to whisper in her ear. "Someone's there."

~Ashton~
He paused from rifling through the shelves, sensing someone. Glancing back, he slipped his hand casually from the pocket of his black jeans, enveloping it entirely in fire less than a moment after. "Come out," he growled, "Or I'll set your asses on fire like a damn firecracker..."
FragileFuzzySocks
FragileFuzzySocks

Back to top Go down

Nameless Haven ::: Please Join ::: - Page 5 Empty Re: Nameless Haven ::: Please Join :::

Post by Alice Sun Jul 17, 2011 2:53 pm

((Yeah! Ashton and alice could be a couple and then Rei and Xavier.))

Alice nodded "I see that..." She walked in and yelled "I would like you try." SHe snarled at the voice of the boy.

Xavier ran down the street knowing well that Ashton would do something stupid. He came in the back of the sotre and went and found two girls "WHo are you?" He asked steadily.
Alice
Alice

http://come-away-to--the-water.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by FragileFuzzySocks Sun Jul 17, 2011 3:06 pm

Rei stepped forward in between the tense confrontation, not wanting any fights to break out. It could attract the wrong type of attention... She turned toward the boy who had just ran in. "We don't want any problems, I promise. We're just looking for some food and water..."

~Ashton~
He glared at Xavier, watching him run in like some type of hero. "What's with you...? I wasn't going to do anything..." He murmured from behind his red and black bangs. He and Xavier had been best friends since they were little, long before any of this had ever started. He knew of Ashton's wild temperment, which had gotten a whole lot worse since the capture of his younger sister Emmalee, but did he actually think he was going to kill them...?

Well...maybe... Yes. Still, either way, right or wrong, it pissed him off. But Xavier was used to it. He looked over the girls more thoroughly, eyes locking on Alice. She was bold, yelling at him like that...
FragileFuzzySocks
FragileFuzzySocks

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Sun Jul 17, 2011 3:11 pm

"Are you kidding me?" Alice snalred "You are going to freaking threaten us? We werent going to do anything!" She said her temper rising. "Look all we need is some freaking food now will you.." SHe said looking at Ashton "Let us go so that you dont get embarrased when I kill you?"

Xavier chuckled at the girls responce. "Your strong I can sense that." He said looking at the other girl. "I know you dont want any problems... Food and water is this way." He said turning to go get it.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by FragileFuzzySocks Sun Jul 17, 2011 3:20 pm

Rei blinked, then stuttered nervously trying to calm Alice down. "C-Come on now, Alice..." She pointed toward Xavier, "See? He's letting us get...get what we need, right? It's fine..."

~Ashton~
He smirked, the fire dying at his hand as he followed behind Xavier, turning to face the fuming girl and her friend. "Listen to your friend, blue eyes. It's fine. Come on or you don't get any."

~Rei~
Once again, Rei blinked...then she turned to Alice. Did he just...? "I...I think he...complimented you..."
FragileFuzzySocks
FragileFuzzySocks

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Sun Jul 17, 2011 3:34 pm

Alice rolled her eyes. "Look.... He didnt he basicly just made me look like a idiot. And by the way fire boy I do listen to her." She smirked at him.

Xavier looked at Ashton and gave him a look that said 'be nice or I will kill you later'. He handed them a jug of water bread and some sandwich meat. "I think this will do for now." He said with a smile to them
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by FragileFuzzySocks Sun Jul 17, 2011 3:40 pm

Ashton growled at her comment, scoffing at Xavier. Following behind him he muttered, "Like you had enough balls to try it." But he knew Xavier was serious, so he kept his mouth shut otherwise, his dark gaze seemingly fixated on Alice.

Rei smiled brightly. "Thank you. We really appreciate this..."
FragileFuzzySocks
FragileFuzzySocks

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Sun Jul 17, 2011 3:45 pm

Alice gave Xavier a smile and thanked him. Alice didnt look at the fire boy but she could feel his gaze. "Nice thoughts." Alice laughed at Ashton. "Im a mind reader and im guessing you can play with fire?"

Xavier looks at Ashton and chuckled "Well at least we now know we arent the only freaky ones.. Im Xavier by the way and this is Ashton."

"Im Alice and this is Rei." ALice siad nodding to Xavier.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by FragileFuzzySocks Sun Jul 17, 2011 3:57 pm

Ashton smacked Xavier in the back of the head, not too hard, but hard enough to let him feel a certain sting. He nodded to Alice though, figuring by the way she had called him 'fire boy' earlier. He smirked, before looking at the other girl, Rei, listening to her talk to him.

~Rei~
"Well it's nice to meet you both...may I ask what it is you have for an ability?" She hoped that wasn't too forward, but just from the way he talked about we being the only freaky ones, she assumed that Xavier had something about him, too. "I can make anyone into my 'puppet' of sorts, able to control everything about them if I wanted, right down to how many breaths they take. It doesn't matter what species; human or otherwise."

(o.o I just thought of something... How will the whole couple thing go over with Rei being pregnant?)
FragileFuzzySocks
FragileFuzzySocks

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Sun Jul 17, 2011 4:01 pm

(Mhm well she is your character.... we should see and find out Very Happy)

Alice looked at Rei and backed away slightly. "Im kind of scared now." SHe teased and went back. "Well I read minds and I can change peoples thoughts easily. I can make someone do my bidding." She smiled evily at Ashton and winked.

Xavier looked at Ashton after he hit him but didnt say anything. "I... well... my power is well sort of unusal.... I can sort of kind of use all types of magic. I can bring people back from the day control fire but I cant read minds nor can I control people."
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by FragileFuzzySocks Sun Jul 17, 2011 4:07 pm

(Now I'M scared lol)

Rei giggled, hugging Alice lightly before she looked at Xavier, smiling. "That's amazing. You're sort of like...a wild card!"

~Ashton~
His gaze darkened, but he smirked. 'A daredevil, blue eyes...? Sounds a little dangerous...you sure you can handle it? A tiny thing like you.'
FragileFuzzySocks
FragileFuzzySocks

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Sun Jul 17, 2011 4:10 pm

(hahaha good Very Happy)

Xavier laughed and nodded "I guess you could say that." He smiled at the girl name Rei.

Alice tried ot keep from laughing at Ashton's thoughts. '[Is that all you can think about?]'
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by FragileFuzzySocks Sun Jul 17, 2011 4:22 pm

Ashton's smirk had yet to leave his face. Dunno. You tell me. He lit a thin, spindly flame in his hand, eyes never leaving her.

~Rei~
She smiled, trying to keep from laughing at the little 'contest' going on between Alice and Ashton. At least they seemed to be more calm around each other now. Starting to talk to Xavier again, she paused with a wince, hands balling into fists at her sides to keep from touching her stomach. She didn't know how far along she was...maybe a month? Probably less than that because she wasn't showing yet, but she could certainly feel the child. Shaking it off, she cleared her throat softly. "Do you live here...in the store...?"

~Ashton~
He spared a glance over at the girl, then looked back at Alice. She all right?
FragileFuzzySocks
FragileFuzzySocks

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Sun Jul 17, 2011 4:25 pm

'No...' Alice told him in thought. "Rei.... I think they can be trusted.... She is pregnant.. and the child must be moving. YOu should sit." Alice said leading her friend to a chair. "You need anything?"

Xavier followed a shocked expression on his face. "You mustint be far along... You are not showing." He said looking at Ashton.

Alice's face was full of worry and she looked at Rei.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by FragileFuzzySocks Sun Jul 17, 2011 4:34 pm

Rei looked down with a fallen expression as she was led to sit. "I'm fine," she whispered. "I...I don't know...I didn't have enough time to really do anything, or think about it before...he turned me in. And then I was running..."

~Ashton~
The father...he turned her in? He questioned Alice, giving Xavier a serious steady look before turning his attention to Rei. Opening a jug of water, he tore open a stack of foam cups wrapped in plastic that he snatched from a shelf. Pouring two, he gave one to Alice and Rei before offering Xavier one.
FragileFuzzySocks
FragileFuzzySocks

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Sun Jul 17, 2011 4:39 pm

Alice took the cup with a sad smile. "Rei... We need to find a doctor or something to at least help you with your pregnance." She said in a voice that sounded like she was going to cry.

Xavier took the cup and looked at Alice. "I was in Med school before... well all of this happened but I can help you. Pregnancy was the first chapter." Xaviser went over and laid rei down. "Tell me when it started to hurt." He left around her stomach and could feel the baby's head.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by FragileFuzzySocks Sun Jul 17, 2011 4:46 pm

Rei looked away, knowing Alice was going to kill her for this. "Uhm...a-about three hours ago...?" She laughed nervously, sounding on the verge of tears. She was causing trouble, just like always. She took Alice's hand, looking up at her with a slight smile and apologetic eyes.

~Ashton~
He walked over, putting a hand on Alice's shoulder. "You're a good friend, Alice. She'll be fine. So quit worrying..." His voice was low, dark, and husky, but it was also soft...something that was rare for him.
FragileFuzzySocks
FragileFuzzySocks

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Sun Jul 17, 2011 4:50 pm

Alice looked at her and shook her head. "You dont get pregnant after 3 years..." She said. She looked at Ashton in shock. "Um..." She was lost for words...for once.

Xavier looked at Rei and gave her a smile. "Your babys is just moving. It causes pain but it should be fine. Now on most of the food will have to go to you. You are the one with another mouth to fee.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by FragileFuzzySocks Sun Jul 17, 2011 5:01 pm

animealice1003 wrote:

Alice looked at her and shook her head. "You dont get pregnant after 3 years..." She said.

( o.o? Three years? )

Rei gave Xavier a nervous smile as she sat up. She wasn't happy about the most of the food thing, but she wanted her baby to grow to be big, healthy and strong. Even if it meant having to be a burden to everyone else around her... "Thank you, Xavier," she said softly, reaching over to hug him, wrapping her arms around his neck. "Thank you..."

~Ashton~
He averted her gaze and let his hand slide from her shoulder, slipping it back into his pocket. "See? She's fine..." He muttered.
FragileFuzzySocks
FragileFuzzySocks

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Sun Jul 17, 2011 5:04 pm

(well then never mind.)

Xavier held her there and whispered "Your welcome... You have to sleep now... your exaughsted. Ashton please show Alice around the perimitor and I mean outside the store if there is any trouble you can let Alice kill." He teassed him.

Alice's cheeks flushed and she nodded. SHe smiled at Xavier and winked "Oh well I wouldnt want to hurt his self confidence but I will fight if I need to." SHe said looking at Ashton for once not trying to be mean.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by FragileFuzzySocks Sun Jul 17, 2011 5:14 pm

(But what did you mean, Alice-chan? o.o)

Rei nodded, pulling back to look at him and speaking before she could stop herself, looking right in his eyes. "You'll stay, right?" She paused, her face heating up. "I-I mean...I just thought..."

~Ashton~
"Screw you, Xavier...f*ck it, just...just come on already!" He muttered with a glare and scowled, ignoring the fact that his face was burning with fluster. He grabbed Alice by the hand, looking at the ground as he led her outside.
FragileFuzzySocks
FragileFuzzySocks

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Sun Jul 17, 2011 5:17 pm

(I thought something hahaha but it didnt come out the way i had hoped Razz)

Xavier nodded and smiled. "I sent them out so you can tell me about your child and its father."

Alice looked at the ground and she whispered. "Ill be back." Before Ashton lead her out. She took her hand away and walked into the empty street. She looked up into the blood moon and shook her head. Blood... that is what she needed not food.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by FragileFuzzySocks Sun Jul 17, 2011 5:27 pm

Ashton paused, watching her go before groaning, and following after her. He waited for quite sometime before stepping out behind her. "Hey! Blue eyes! You can drink from me, you know... If you want."

~Rei~
Her eyes widened as his words sent in, then she leaned back, looking at her hands in her lap. "The father; Greyson...he was my Fiancee`...and he was human. I-I had told him what I was, what I was capable of...and the next thing I know, I'm running for my life." She looked up at Xavier with a weak smile, tears falling from her eyes. "H-He doesn't even know..." She whispered, her voice breaking. "I'm s-so scared..."
FragileFuzzySocks
FragileFuzzySocks

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Sun Jul 17, 2011 5:30 pm

Xavier nodded and pulled her into a hug. "At leas tyou have Alice... SHe is going ot help you and now you have me and Ashton. Sure Ashton can be...difficult but he cares..."

Alice turned and backed away from him. "I cant..... not from you at least... a human..." SHe said turning around.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by FragileFuzzySocks Sun Jul 17, 2011 5:39 pm

He ran a hand through his hair, looking at her with serious, hard dark eyes. "Alice," he spoke, his tone somehow different, hard like his eyes. "My mother was a vampire. Sure she was a f*cking whore who didn't give a shit about her kids, but she was." He told her, opening his mouth to reveal fanged white teeth. "You don't have to, but I still could help find you something." Or someone.

~Rei~
She pulled back after a moment, refusing to cry all over him like she had done Alice. "I'm grateful." She paused, "Did...something happen to Ashton? He seems...damaged, like...trauma..."
FragileFuzzySocks
FragileFuzzySocks

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 38 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 21 ... 38  Next