the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nameless Haven ::: Please Join :::

+3
daughteroflight
Alice
FragileFuzzySocks
7 posters

Page 6 of 38 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 22 ... 38  Next

Go down

Nameless Haven ::: Please Join ::: - Page 6 Empty Re: Nameless Haven ::: Please Join :::

Post by Alice Sun Jul 17, 2011 5:43 pm

Alice looked at him and fell to the floor. Her eyes opened in shock. "I thought... I was the only one....." Alice looked at him.

Xavier looked at her with sad eyes. "You will have to ask him yourself... its not my place to tell."
Alice
Alice

http://come-away-to--the-water.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Nameless Haven ::: Please Join ::: - Page 6 Empty Re: Nameless Haven ::: Please Join :::

Post by FragileFuzzySocks Sun Jul 17, 2011 5:47 pm

Rei nodded, then smiled a little. "He seems to have a strong bond with you. You've known each other for some time...?"

~Ashton~
He just scoffed, walking over to her and looking down at her. "I could care less." (He means that in the sense of being the only one of his kind.) "Take it or leave it; don't just stare."
FragileFuzzySocks
FragileFuzzySocks

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Sun Jul 17, 2011 5:51 pm

"Yes... ever since we were little." Xavier said with a smiule. "We met in kindergarden."

Alice rollded her eyes and stood. "Dont plan on it fire boy." She smirked and began to walk down the street and she found a old house. She went in and pulled out her knife.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by FragileFuzzySocks Sun Jul 17, 2011 6:07 pm

Rei smiled, giggling at the thought of a little Ashton. "Has he always been so rough?" (No, that was not meant in a bad way) "What about you?"

~Ashton~
"Hn." He followed behind her, lighting a small fire once she stepped into the old house to light her way. He stepped closer, and, being taller than her, leaned down to whisper in her ear. "So, you like your meals in the setting like looks like it belongs in a horror film...?"
FragileFuzzySocks
FragileFuzzySocks

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Sun Jul 17, 2011 6:12 pm

Xavier chuckled "Well... My parents died when I was 5 and I lived in diffrent houses then I met Ashton and lived with him for alittle bit."

Alice turned and put her hand on his chest. "Look make fun of me all you want. I need to find a place for Rei. I need to make sure she and my little niece or nephew will be alright. No she is not my sister but I want to be apart of her family and help her." SHe smirked and turned and walked up the stairs no body lived in that house. She found 3 bedrooms. "This should be good."
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by FragileFuzzySocks Sun Jul 17, 2011 6:25 pm

Rei nodded. "I'm sorry about your parents...I can't imagine what that must have been like for you. But you have Ashton, and now you have us, too. Alice, my baby, and me as well." She said while brushing a piece of his hair from his eyes and smiling at him.

"I never knew my parents. I was adopted, and the man who became my father was a widower with three boys, all older than me. He only took me in because his wife, who would have been my mother, had apparently always longed for a daughter." She shrugged, "I'm always going to be grateful to him, whatever the reason...but I was glad, to finally get away from my brothers..."

~Ashton~
He followed. "She really appreciates you, you know. From the way she looks at you, I would have guessed you were her mother, rather than her sister." He looked around the place. "It's nice, but what about the humans? You honestly think they wouldn't investigate around here? Especially a place like this suddenly gaining new residents..."
FragileFuzzySocks
FragileFuzzySocks

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Sun Jul 17, 2011 6:29 pm

Xavier smiled and brushed a kiss onto her forehead with outthinking. "Sleep.... We will talk more later."

Alice looked around and sighed. "If they come I will kill them.. easily." SHe said looking into the bedrooms. "We will need to share for tonight." SHe said talking about the bedrooms. She went into the kitchen and found food and smiled. "Finally these arent posioned. Posion even the most untraisible leave a stench."
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by FragileFuzzySocks Sun Jul 17, 2011 6:40 pm

Rei blinked, her face growing red. "But...I-I don't want to. I'll leave you up all by yourself..." She continued to go back and forth with him in her protests, but after a while, she found that she couldn't hardly keep her eyes open, let alone form a coherent thought. Before she knew it she was fast asleep, leaning with her head on his chest, hands buried in his shirt as she breathed quietly, taking in his scent.

~Ashton~
At her words, he raised an eyebrow in suspicion. " 'Share?' You're letting us stay with you...?" Well, this was a surprise. Upon her mention of food, his face became strained, but he said nothing. He had neither ate, or drank blood in a few weeks...not that Xavier knew that. Any food that they kept went straight to his best friend. Ashton was quite the experienced liar.
FragileFuzzySocks
FragileFuzzySocks

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Sun Jul 17, 2011 6:46 pm

Xavier smiled and held her there. He made a promis not to fall inlove but here he was with a beautiful girl in his arms and she was with child and no one to love her.

Alice looked at him and nodded. "Yes you guys will be staying with us because Xavier is a doctor and Rei needs someone like him." She said looking at the food. She heard Ashton's thoughts about the food and blood and she looked at him. "3 weeks isnt that bad... I havent ate or drank in 3 months."
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by FragileFuzzySocks Sun Jul 17, 2011 6:57 pm

He looked at her. "You're an idiot, then." The words were a blunt statement as he held out his arm, shrugging off his jacket. Revealing his forearm marred by deep, flesh-altering scars, he looked at her with a blank expression. "Just drink already."
FragileFuzzySocks
FragileFuzzySocks

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Sun Jul 17, 2011 6:59 pm

"No." Alice said in shock looking away from him. Tears fell but she quickly dried them up. "There is a reason why I dont drink." She said with a sigh.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by FragileFuzzySocks Sun Jul 17, 2011 7:01 pm

His arm lowering to his side, he took her by the shoulder, turning her to face him directly as he tipped her chin up, staring right into her eyes. "Tell me, then."
FragileFuzzySocks
FragileFuzzySocks

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Sun Jul 17, 2011 7:03 pm

"I killed my human love." Alice said closing her eyes. Tears silently fell. "It... I didnt drink for a very long time and he was cut and I coudlnt stop myself and...." She stopped.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by FragileFuzzySocks Sun Jul 17, 2011 7:11 pm

Ashton sighed silently, then very slowly, almost painfully (for him) pulled her into his arms. "It's fine, blue eyes..." He stood there, with her in his arms then suddenly whispered, "I'm not human...and I'm not your average vampire. Alice, you don't have to worry about harming me..."
FragileFuzzySocks
FragileFuzzySocks

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Sun Jul 17, 2011 7:16 pm

Alice looked up and him and nodded slowly. She pulled away and walked to the stairs and went upthem into a bedroom and looked into the draws. Old dresses from the 1800's were there and she pulled one out and put it to her and sighed.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by FragileFuzzySocks Sun Jul 17, 2011 7:23 pm

He stood in the spot she left him for several long moments, before his feet guided him up the steps at the sound of shuffling in one of the rooms. Pausing at the edge of the door, he watched her as she took the dress and held it to her slender frame. He couldn't get a decent look at it, though because she had her back to him. "Are you planning on turning around anytime soon?"
FragileFuzzySocks
FragileFuzzySocks

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Sun Jul 17, 2011 7:25 pm

Alice turned around and smirked "Better?" She closed the door for a moment and dressed into the dress and opened the door. "Well?" she asked looking down. The corset had made her look like she had a hourglass figure and the dress didnt have the high neckline. It was the corset and a skirt.

((If you want add me as a friend Very Happy)
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by FragileFuzzySocks Sun Jul 17, 2011 7:30 pm

Dark eyes trailed along her form a few times, before he met her eyes again. He stared at her for a few endless minutes before he broke his gaze, instead looking at the floor. "It suits you, I guess."
FragileFuzzySocks
FragileFuzzySocks

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Sun Jul 17, 2011 7:32 pm

Alice looked at him and said "I will change." She said going to close the door.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by FragileFuzzySocks Sun Jul 17, 2011 7:37 pm

Without looking up, his hand shot out, catching her wrist against the door handle before she had the chance. His leg was blocking the door from closing as he spoke, "I'm...not good at this type of thing," was what he muttered. "Xavier has always been the person people found interest in."

(~Friend Accepted~)
FragileFuzzySocks
FragileFuzzySocks

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Sun Jul 17, 2011 7:39 pm

(otay Razz)

Alice looked at him and asked "What are you saying?" she asked not wanting to pull away but she did.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by FragileFuzzySocks Sun Jul 17, 2011 7:47 pm

Ashton stepped back, jaw clenching when she pulled away. "Tch...I'm saying...I'm saying that I..." He shook with frustration, wishing Xavier to hell for sending him off without him. He could fix this. What exactly was he trying to say, anyway...? Finally, he looked up, but didn't look at her directly. "We should go and get them..."

(Poor Ashton D= )
FragileFuzzySocks
FragileFuzzySocks

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Sun Jul 17, 2011 7:50 pm

Alice looked away and shut the door. Her temper was flaring and yet tears were falling. She could hear his thoughts and they hurt her more then she wanted them to. She changed and went down stairs. "LEts go fire boy." She said quietly and walked out.

((i know Sad poor alice Sad ))
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by FragileFuzzySocks Sun Jul 17, 2011 7:59 pm

Most of the time passed with nothing but silence between them. He knew he had hurt her, but what could he do? He followed close behind her, avoiding looking at her the whole time. He was so wrapped up in his conflict that he didn't notice he had set his shirt ablaze with his temper until it was almost completely disintergrated, leaving his chest bare and exposing each and every horrid scar. "Shit," he growled, stopping just a few blocks from the store. "Blue eyes," he spoke, snatching her wrist. He kept looking to her and back at the ground in an almost shy manner, dark eyes swirling like storm clouds of ink. "Sorry..." he finally muttered.
FragileFuzzySocks
FragileFuzzySocks

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Sun Jul 17, 2011 8:07 pm

Alice looked down and strugged. "I dont care.." She took her wrist back and looked at him scars. "What happened?" She asked carefully. She didnt want to stare she was curious and afraid for him.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 38 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 22 ... 38  Next