the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nameless Haven ::: Please Join :::

+3
daughteroflight
Alice
FragileFuzzySocks
7 posters

Page 21 of 38 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 29 ... 38  Next

Go down

Nameless Haven ::: Please Join ::: - Page 21 Empty Re: Nameless Haven ::: Please Join :::

Post by Alice Sat Jul 30, 2011 6:02 pm

Alice rolled her eyes and shook her head. So not happening fire boy Alice thought. Xavier watched them and said "Rei? We should leave them alone for now." He whispered in her ear and lead her away on the other sde of the sotre. Alice watched them go and she laid down on the counter and closed her eyes.
Alice
Alice

http://come-away-to--the-water.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Nameless Haven ::: Please Join ::: - Page 21 Empty Re: Nameless Haven ::: Please Join :::

Post by Team Sherlock Sat Jul 30, 2011 6:08 pm

Gabriel cupped her face and kissed the tears away. "I know," he whispered softly. His lips moved as he continued to kiss her tears away. He finally pulled back and looked into her eyes. His heart squeezed for her as he brushed his lips against her forehead.

Demarco smiled widely and pulled her closer. "You make me happy because I love you and love being with you. You smiling has the power to make me grin." He looked up at the sky and noticed that the sky was starting to change color slightly. "The sun is starting to go down slightly." He moved one hand and gently rubbed her back while he kept his other on her cheek.
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Sat Jul 30, 2011 6:15 pm

Victoria looked at him and closed her eyes. Her lips tingled from the last kiss they had shared and she wanted him touch more and more. Her heart speed and she couldnt slow it down no matter how hard she tried.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Sat Jul 30, 2011 6:22 pm

Gabriel smiled slightly at her. "You feel any better Tori?" His voice was soft and caring. He stroked her cheek and pulled her closer. He moved and lowered his lips to hers and kissed her, his heart racing and head spinning.
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by FragileFuzzySocks Sat Jul 30, 2011 7:36 pm

After they were gone his eyes slid open and he let out a long yawn, turning to look at her. “I’m a lot more comfortable than a counter,” he coaxed, a crooked smile playing on his lips. He could still taste her mouth on his. “Hey, Alice…” he looked away, the awkwardness that he felt lacing into his low voice. “I love you…I think. I don’t know, I’ve never been in love before.” That was a hard fact for him to admit; Ashton wasn’t exactly the type to leave himself vulnerable to others.

~

Mai wrapped her slim arms around his waist, burrowing into his chest. Yami kept his glowing, iridescent yellow gaze locked on the young Necromancer. It was almost unnerving how focused the aged wolf seemed to be. “Do not leave me alone here, Marco…”
FragileFuzzySocks
FragileFuzzySocks

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Sat Jul 30, 2011 7:46 pm

Demarco wrapped his arms around her and held her close. He brushed a light kiss atop her head. "I didn't plan too. I already promised to stay with you forever," he whispered softly. He watched her with loving eyes as he held her in his arms. He knew, without a doubt, that he would never leave her. "Trust me, I won't leave you, ever."
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by FragileFuzzySocks Sat Jul 30, 2011 7:55 pm

( x3 )

She nodded against his chest, knowing the words to be true. Her entire life had been spent in darkness with only Yami at her side, but now she had Marco…forever. Marco was her warmth, her light, and they would be together forever. “Good,” she spoke, as soft as ever. “Because then I am able to do this.” Mai leaned back and reached up, taking his face and kissing him, a desire in it greater than any other.
FragileFuzzySocks
FragileFuzzySocks

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Sat Jul 30, 2011 8:03 pm

Demarco smiled as he watched her, knowing that she believed his words. He grinned beneath the kiss and deepened it as he wrapped his arms around her. His heart was racing in his chest and his head was spinning. He had never cared about anyone like he cared about Mai.
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Sun Jul 31, 2011 12:54 pm

((Sorry chikas i left early lol I went to a race track with some friends ^_^))

((AAWW ASHTON!! lol I feel like hugging the kid xD))

Alice sat up and looked at him. The fire had begun again inside her. Her lips and body were still tingling from the touch of his lips and her lips wanted so much for them to melt against his. She thought for a moment and went over to him. Alice sat on his lap and wrapped her arms around his neck. "I love you too fire boy." She said a smirk on her lips but she ment what she had said. Soon enough her lips melted into his and the taste of his lips made her go weak in his arms.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Victoria melted into the kiss. She couldnt think stright but she knew one thing. She was falling for him more then she had ever relized. She pushed the kiss harder into his lips. The taste of his lips made her mind go numb and dizzy. She knew that she couldnt leave him after this.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Sun Jul 31, 2011 2:34 pm

Gabriel pulled her as close as he could and deepened the kiss. All his love and passion poured into it. He couldn't believe that he was falling for someone he barely knew, but he didn't mind entirely. Another thing he thought about was how his brother would react.
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Sun Jul 31, 2011 2:37 pm

Victoria smiled at the thought of him being hers. She loved him and she knew it from that point. She pulled back slitghly a faint smile on her lips. Her eyes were still closed but she knew that her lips were going to melt into his again.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Sun Jul 31, 2011 2:49 pm

Gabriel grinned at the thought of how he loved her and watched her with a wide smile on his lips when she pulled away. "I love you Tori," he said softly as he continued to watch her. His heart was racing and he only hoped that she loved him too.
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by FragileFuzzySocks Sun Jul 31, 2011 4:04 pm

( xD )

His self-restraint was wearing thin as she continued to kiss him. Ashton’s hands ran over her sides in a slow, sensual manner before moving up to her face, calloused fingers tangling themselves with her black hair, massaging her scalp. Alice was smart enough to know how he was in these situations, and it was proving to be increasingly hard to keep his wits about him. He eventually had to take her by the shoulders, holding her away from him, but still in his lap. “Stop,” he panted, “I…I can’t…” His chest was heaving slightly, bangs having fallen over his eyes.

~

Mai slowly pulled away from him, tilting her head, sending her chocolate strands dangling off to the side, away from her shoulder. “Where will we go when your brother returns, Marco? Yami wants to know this as well.”
FragileFuzzySocks
FragileFuzzySocks

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Sun Jul 31, 2011 4:18 pm

Demarco watched her with a small smile on his face. "Hmmm. No clue to be honest. My brother and I never really thought out a plan, we just ran. So probably wherever he decides would be a good place to stay for a while. Or at least that's my guess."
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by FragileFuzzySocks Mon Aug 01, 2011 1:34 am

She paused for a moment, something about her seeming thoughtful. "Marco," she suddenly said, taking his face in her hands yet again. "Will we have to get married now...?"

( xD I love her. )
FragileFuzzySocks
FragileFuzzySocks

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Mon Aug 01, 2011 1:39 am

(XD x3 I love Mai)

Demarco watched her and grinned at the thought. "Depends on some things like if you wanted too, if you accepted me proposing to you if I did propose. Plus I would want Yami to be okay with it. I already know my brother will like you."
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by FragileFuzzySocks Mon Aug 01, 2011 1:47 am

( She's too much of a thinker...I love how Demarco just goes with it xD And some of the things she comes up with make you want to facepalm. Lol. )

Yami slid his attention over to the girl again, huffing quietly. "Yami says he could care less (xD) but good luck trying to find a wedding dress in my size." She tilted her head, becoming confused. "Am I obese?" ( <--- See? -facepalm- )
FragileFuzzySocks
FragileFuzzySocks

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Mon Aug 01, 2011 1:54 am

(lol. I know. x3)

"Well then, I guess that's good." Demarco smiled and then blinked. "No My Sweet Mai, you are not obese. You're perfect in every way. Trust me." He stroked her cheek gently with the back of his hand and brushed his lips against her forehead.
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by FragileFuzzySocks Mon Aug 01, 2011 2:03 am

Perfect. That was one word that had never been associated with her, as the feeling of love she had never felt. Marco was teaching her new things, opening her up...all without leaving her side. "Thank you," she said, a smiling growing on her pale lips. "And...what we have...is perfect, too. Yes?"
FragileFuzzySocks
FragileFuzzySocks

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Mon Aug 01, 2011 2:08 am

Demarco grinned widely as he saw her smiling. "You're welcome although I speak the truth." He continued to stroke her cheek and his grin widened. "Mmm. I would say yes. What we have is absolutely perfect my Sweet Mai." His eyes scanned her face happily.
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by FragileFuzzySocks Mon Aug 01, 2011 2:39 am

The smile grew a little bit more before her expression slowly slipped back into its normal impassive state. She snuggled to him, head on his chest once again. "I am tired, Marco."
FragileFuzzySocks
FragileFuzzySocks

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Mon Aug 01, 2011 2:43 am

Demarco smiled and stroked her hair. "Sleep My Sweet Mai. I'll wake you when my brother gets here." He continued to run his fingers through her hair gently and his smile widened some. "Yami and I will keep guard." He started to hum softly.
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by FragileFuzzySocks Mon Aug 01, 2011 2:56 am

Laying against him, her eyes slowly began to flutter closed while hands reached up, clutching gently at his shirt. Her ears rested, relaxed against her head. As she drifted off to sleep, she whispered, "If you leave, Yami will eat you."

( Well, my dear, I must be going for the night. I'll see you somtime tomorrow, though. Sweet dreams. ^-^ )
FragileFuzzySocks
FragileFuzzySocks

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Mon Aug 01, 2011 3:07 am

Demarco continued to hum softly and let his fingers run through her hair. He stopped a moment and chuckled softly. "Don't worry My Sweet Mai. I would never do such a thing. Now sleep," he whispered softly. He smiled widely and went back to stroking her hair and humming softly.

(Good night, sleep tight and don't let the bedbugs bite. ^_^)
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Mon Aug 01, 2011 5:17 pm

(AAHHH i always get on when people are leaving Sad ))

Alice looked at him in silence but nodded. Her cheeks had gotten a slight pink color and she didnt want to show him that she was embarrassed. She stood and walked to the coutner. She took in a deep breath trying to clear her head. "Ashton... the fire or whatever you put in me... it gets hotter when we are together." She said in a small voice not turing to look at him.

Victoria looked at him in pure happiness. "I love you too Gabriel." She whispered. Her lips slowly melted into his again. Her hands tangled themselfs in his hair. One hand brushed against his cheek and she pulled him closer to her.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 38 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 29 ... 38  Next