the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nameless Haven ::: Please Join :::

+3
daughteroflight
Alice
FragileFuzzySocks
7 posters

Page 7 of 38 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 22 ... 38  Next

Go down

Nameless Haven ::: Please Join ::: - Page 7 Empty Re: Nameless Haven ::: Please Join :::

Post by FragileFuzzySocks Sun Jul 17, 2011 8:11 pm

The only thing he said was, "The world doesn't like me. If it wasn't for Xavier, I'd have been dead long before now."
FragileFuzzySocks
FragileFuzzySocks

Back to top Go down

Nameless Haven ::: Please Join ::: - Page 7 Empty Re: Nameless Haven ::: Please Join :::

Post by Alice Sun Jul 17, 2011 8:12 pm

Alice nodded and turned she walked along the cold and dark streets. Her eyes changed to a bottom black and she senced fear. "They have found me."
Alice
Alice

http://come-away-to--the-water.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by FragileFuzzySocks Sun Jul 17, 2011 8:18 pm

He nodded, casually taking her head and moving in a certain direction. We have to lead them away from the store. Xavier can hold his own, but he won't be able to keep Rei safe while keeping himself from getting killed...
FragileFuzzySocks
FragileFuzzySocks

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Sun Jul 17, 2011 8:22 pm

Alice nodded and whispered. "They are after me.... go and help Xavier... I will fight." She said and ran but she didnt go far before 3 hooded figures found her and she screamed.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by FragileFuzzySocks Sun Jul 17, 2011 8:29 pm

Ashton growled, racing after her. His eyes were illuminated with bloodlust as his hands came alive with a mass of fire that roared with a fierce hiss. He walked slowly toward Alice, his eyes locking on to each of the bastards, one at a time...their precious cloaks being swallowed in flames at a blink of his eye.
FragileFuzzySocks
FragileFuzzySocks

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Sun Jul 17, 2011 8:30 pm

Alice looked at the men in cloaks turn to ash but one of them had stabbed her and she fainted in the middle of the street her breath was shallow.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by FragileFuzzySocks Sun Jul 17, 2011 8:40 pm

"Shit!" He picked her up carefully in his arms bridal-style, running as fast as possible back to the store, kicking in the door and shattering the glass. "Don't you DARE die on me Alice!" He growled out, "Do you understand me, blue eyes?!" He was shaking, but with what he didn't know. "XAVIER!" he shouted, "GET YOUR F*CKING ASS OUT HERE NOW!"
FragileFuzzySocks
FragileFuzzySocks

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Sun Jul 17, 2011 8:47 pm

Xavier ran to were Ashton was and asked "What.... Oh god!" He yelled and said "WHAT HAPPENED????"

Alice couldnt move the pain was excusiating. She heard Ashton's thoughts and she relplied 'cant move nor breath... good bye ashton'
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by FragileFuzzySocks Sun Jul 17, 2011 9:13 pm

Ashton eyes opened wide, then narrowed dangerously. "F*cking hell..." He looked up at Xavier. "HOLD HER!" He commanded. If he were in his right mind, he would have known that what he was about to do was extremely dangerous, and that Xavier was going to kill him if he walked away from this alive. But he wasn't, so he didn't care. All he knew was that he wasn't letting such a cocky brat like her die. "This is going to hurt," he growled in her ear, sparing one last glance to Xavier. "Hold her down...until she opens her eyes again..."

"I'm sorry, Xavier...but I can't let her down...She can't die...I've screwed up so many things, but this I can fix...I'm sorry..." Were his last thoughts before he drove right into her neck, piercing it with his fangs. However, he didn't drink, instead, he was forcing his venom into her. His fire. His life. (The fire is his life source.) Alice was going to see just what he meant by not being 'normal.'

He let it course through her, every part of her. He felt it sear and seal the wound closed...he felt it open her lungs again, her airways... She was screaming bloody murder, thrashing underneath him and Xavier as they held her, but she still hadn't woken up yet...hadn't opened her blue, blue eyes. The more he put into her, the less he felt. When she woke up, she would feel absolutely normal, probably thinking that all of the horrid, maddening burning was just a dream...What would Xavier think? He had heard him screaming for him at the beginning, but his hearing had soon faded, and it wasn't long before he had tunnel vision...

Using the last once of strength he possessed, he moved away from Alice, retracting from her neck. "Thanks for everything..." he spoke, hoping his still had enough of his voice for Xavier to hear him, "I don't know...what I'll do without you..."

And then, it all faded from his reach.
FragileFuzzySocks
FragileFuzzySocks

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Sun Jul 17, 2011 9:18 pm

Xavier looked at Ashton and tears were comming. "Why did you do that for her?" HE asked and Alice had stopped thrashing. She opened her eyes and saw Ashton on the floor and tears were comming. Her hand when to her neck and she couldnt think. "He... He did something that...." SHe couldnt speak she cried.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by FragileFuzzySocks Sun Jul 17, 2011 9:58 pm

Rei made her way into the room, waking up to no Xavier and a whole lot of screaming. She rushed into the front of the store, eyes flying wide at the scene as her hand came to cover her mouth in horror...

"A-Ashton..."
FragileFuzzySocks
FragileFuzzySocks

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Sun Jul 17, 2011 10:06 pm

Alice fell ontop of Ashton and her lips touched his. she kissed him with such a passion and she whispered "dont die on me fire boy... please" she cried

Xavier took rei in his arms and hels her. tears stumg his eyes
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Stark Sun Jul 17, 2011 10:14 pm

(Can I join?)

Name: David
Species: Werewolf
Looks: Brown hair, green eyes, 6 foot 2 inches
Stark
Stark

Back to top Go down

Post by FragileFuzzySocks Sun Jul 17, 2011 10:16 pm

His fingers twitched...his hand, then his arm as he groaned weakly, placing his palm at the top of her head. "C-C...Can't breathe, blue eyes..." he panted into the kiss.

Rei began to cry into Xavier's chest, but then jolted back at the sound of a familiar, but weak and hoarse voice. Ashton was staring at Xavier, guilty like a child that had disappointed his big brother.

(Sure!)
FragileFuzzySocks
FragileFuzzySocks

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Sun Jul 17, 2011 10:19 pm

Alice smiled and pulled back blushing. "Sorry." she whispered

Xavier yelled at ashton "Your a idiot amd you should have done that you almost killed yourself!!!!!!!"
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by FragileFuzzySocks Sun Jul 17, 2011 10:35 pm

Ashton grinned, but it seemed as if he were drunk, due to his lack of energy, he was extremely lethargic and disoriented. "Dude, you're so loud...Haha!" He let out loud, sharp, barking laughter that left him gasping for air within a few minutes. He looked at Alice, then noticed there were eight of her..."Xa...Xa...Xaaaaaaaaavier~ THERE'S LIKE...7 OF HER TWINS IN HERE! WE DON'T HAVE ENOUGH ROOM IN HERE FOR THIS MANY PEOPLE, MAN!"
FragileFuzzySocks
FragileFuzzySocks

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Sun Jul 17, 2011 10:43 pm

Alice looked at him strangle and shook her head. "When he did that it jacked up his brain" alice said and walked out of the store the cold crisp air bushed her skin and cleared her head
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Sun Jul 17, 2011 11:01 pm

Xavier watched alice leave and he lead rei to her bed and laid her down. he went back to ashton and watched him curiously
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Stark Mon Jul 18, 2011 8:49 am

David:
I sprint down the street my legs burning with the effort of running like this for nearly half an hour. I see a crosswalk ahead the light is about to turn red. I sprint harder and get across just before the light changes color. My pursuers are trapped by a wall of moving vehicles. I continue to run until I make it to the park.
Stark
Stark

Back to top Go down

Post by FragileFuzzySocks Mon Jul 18, 2011 12:32 pm

~Rei~
Looking from Alice to Ashton, she pulled away from Xavier's arms and walked over to kneel beside the currently babbling best friend. "He's delirious," she murmured quietly, swiping her palm across his forehead. He was abnormally cold, and sweating. Looking up to where Alice stood outside the store, she pursed her lips in thought before looking back at Xavier. "He needs to lie down." However, before she was able to do anything to help him, he spontaneously decided to drag himself to his feet, stumbling around and face-planting a record of three times, blood dripping from his face. "A-Ashton," she began, attempting to coax him to calm down. "You're ill...you shouldn't be moving so much..." But then he was gone.

~Ashton~
He had managed to worm his way out of the store, lurching forward until his unfocused eyes found the blue-eyed Alice. He was breathing heavily as he tripped forward, his arms going around her waist. "Are you...going to believe me now, blue eyes?"

~Mai~
She had been walking for quite sometime, and she didn't know it at the time, but Yami had let her to a park. He guided her to a shaded, soft spot of grass, where she let her hands roam about. She could feel the tickling and tingling of the tiny blades against the flesh of her soft palms. Mai was just beginning to calm down, when she felt Yami tense up at her side, her heart racing wildly yet again as he began to growl, the sensation sending vibrations throughout her entire body. ...A person. She took a chance and decided to speak up, her unseeing eyes scanning about the area as if to see he or she. "Who is there...?" She asked in a voice as soft and quiet as ever.
FragileFuzzySocks
FragileFuzzySocks

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Mon Jul 18, 2011 4:00 pm

.Fragile_Wishes. wrote:~Rei~
Looking from Alice to Ashton, she pulled away from Xavier's arms and walked over to kneel beside the currently babbling best friend. "He's delirious," she murmured quietly, swiping her palm across his forehead. He was abnormally cold, and sweating. Looking up to where Alice stood outside the store, she pursed her lips in thought before looking back at Xavier. "He needs to lie down." However, before she was able to do anything to help him, he spontaneously decided to drag himself to his feet, stumbling around and face-planting a record of three times, blood dripping from his face. "A-Ashton," she began, attempting to coax him to calm down. "You're ill...you shouldn't be moving so much..." But then he was gone.

~Ashton~
He had managed to worm his way out of the store, lurching forward until his unfocused eyes found the blue-eyed Alice. He was breathing heavily as he tripped forward, his arms going around her waist. "Are you...going to believe me now, blue eyes?"

~Mai~
She had been walking for quite sometime, and she didn't know it at the time, but Yami had let her to a park. He guided her to a shaded, soft spot of grass, where she let her hands roam about. She could feel the tickling and tingling of the tiny blades against the flesh of her soft palms. Mai was just beginning to calm down, when she felt Yami tense up at her side, her heart racing wildly yet again as he began to growl, the sensation sending vibrations throughout her entire body. ...A person. She took a chance and decided to speak up, her unseeing eyes scanning about the area as if to see he or she. "Who is there...?" She asked in a voice as soft and quiet as ever.

Alice looked at him in shock. She took her hand and brushed his bangs out of his eyes and gave him a sad smile "Your.... sick Ashton." she whispered pulling away from him. His thoughts were running around his head as alice could hear them.

Xavier looked at Rei and said with a smile "He wont listen.... i think he is crazy."
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by FragileFuzzySocks Mon Jul 18, 2011 4:26 pm

Rei sighed and stood up, turning to him again. "Maybe. But you love him anyway." She smiled.

~Ashton~
He chuckled, nearly falling to the ground once she pulled away from him. "You're ssssssick," he slurred, "But I...I helped you...because...I like you!" He grinned.
FragileFuzzySocks
FragileFuzzySocks

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Mon Jul 18, 2011 4:33 pm

Xavier laughed and nodded. "Sadly I have to... might as well go save his butt before Alice kills him." He chuckled and walked to get Ashton before he said anything stupid.

Alice blinked at him in confusion. She looked Xavier and whispered "Dont say that..." Xavier took him back into the house. Alice fell to the floor tears falling. I cant love any one... she thought angerly and cried.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by FragileFuzzySocks Mon Jul 18, 2011 4:43 pm

Rei looked at the two boys with sad eyes as she slipped past them, letting Xavier deal with Ashton while she stepped outside. Shivering, she found Alice on her knees in the street, crying. Rushing over, she knelt down, taking her into a hug, stroking her hair. "Shhh...it's all right."

~Ashton~
Being forced back into the store, Ashton growled, wrenching away from him. "You think you can just come in my life and-and...and take her away from me, you filthy bastard?!" His dark eyes were lit with a rage like no other, even though he was still heavily disoriented. "Emmalee is MINE!!!!"

(He's reliving the capture of his sister, which Xavier was there for of course. Long story short, he thinks Xavier is the human...)

FragileFuzzySocks
FragileFuzzySocks

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Mon Jul 18, 2011 4:45 pm

(oh well doesnt that just suck.)

Alice fell into her arms and whispered crying. "I cant... love him." She let out. Tears fell and she sat in helplessness.

Xavier threw Ashton into the store and snarled "Get your act together. I know about your sister and you just hurt Alice good job." He yelled and walked out and locked the door waiting until Ashton was in his right mind.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 38 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 22 ... 38  Next