the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nameless Haven ::: Please Join :::

+3
daughteroflight
Alice
FragileFuzzySocks
7 posters

Page 22 of 38 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 30 ... 38  Next

Go down

Nameless Haven ::: Please Join ::: - Page 22 Empty Re: Nameless Haven ::: Please Join :::

Post by Team Sherlock Mon Aug 01, 2011 5:23 pm

(No one is leaving at the moment though Alice.)

Gabriel grinned and his arms wrapped around her happily as he pulled her as close as possible. He deepened the kiss in happiness. He finally pulled back with a sigh. He glanced up at the sky that was changing color. "We really have to go."
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Nameless Haven ::: Please Join ::: - Page 22 Empty Re: Nameless Haven ::: Please Join :::

Post by FragileFuzzySocks Mon Aug 01, 2011 5:34 pm

( What Ericha said, lol. Alice, love, that was at 2AM this morning... xD )

Ashton sat there for a minute, collecting himself before looking over at her through his bangs. He let up a lopsided smile, not sure whether to be embarrassed, or to laugh his ass off. "Why do you think I made you stop? I was suffocating, trying to hold myself back... "

~

The old wolf trudged over, flopping back down beside Demarco with a grunt and watching the girl's face as she slept, her hands slowly releasing their hold as her breathing evened out, deep and steady as it passed through slightly parted lips.
FragileFuzzySocks
FragileFuzzySocks

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Mon Aug 01, 2011 5:39 pm

(oh wow..... hahahahahahaha its not like I would no XD)

Alice looked at him and whispered. "Dont stop then." She said wanting the fire to burn it's hottest. Would they even be able to.... her thoughts turned around inside her head and she stood there as a image flashed in her head. Alice saw a fire and it was burning the store down. She blinked and looked at Ashton with fear in her blue eyes.

Victoria sighed and nodded but she didnt move. Her mind was racing and her breath had gotten heavy and fast. She smiled up at him and she kissed his neck. Victoria tried to keep her teeth from digging them self into his neck.
Alice
Alice

http://come-away-to--the-water.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Mon Aug 01, 2011 5:53 pm

Demarco smiled as he watched Mai sleep. He continued to stroke her hair gently and finally stopped, content with holding her in his arms. His eyes left her for a moment and he glanced at Yami. He looked back at mai, a wide smile across his lips.

Gabriel closed his eyes and sighed. He opened them when she kissed his neck. "Tori..." His voice was strained slightly. "We really have to go. i don't want to leave my brother there too long."
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Mon Aug 01, 2011 5:54 pm

Victoria noddded and pulled back. Her cheeks because a faint rose color. "Sorry..." She whispered looking down at her feet. She felt her face get hotter then ever and she laughed ackwardly. She always got carried away.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by FragileFuzzySocks Mon Aug 01, 2011 6:04 pm

( @ Ericha - Demarco'll probably have to end up carrying her for a little while...she's super tired... xD )

A grimace found Ashton's face as he looked at her; he knew that look in her eyes...he had seen it too many times before to not be able to recognize it. He nodded, facing the floor. "That's actually why I can't afford to do what you're asking of me. Because of what you're thinking right now. Just like when I get pissed off, I can't control myself; if I didn't hold myself back I'd probably kill you, Alice..."
FragileFuzzySocks
FragileFuzzySocks

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Mon Aug 01, 2011 6:06 pm

Alice nodded but thought about this. "Maybe that is what I need... is to be dead.. I am a danger to Rae and all that..." SHe said in a small voice. She felt ackward now and not like herself. She felt depression take over her and she sat down on the floor. Is that what she wanted?
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Mon Aug 01, 2011 6:08 pm

Gabriel smiled and brushed his lips against her forehead. "We can continue this later, it's just I want to get my brother and find someplace to stay." He took her hand and started leading her back to the park. "Where were you heading anyways?"
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Mon Aug 01, 2011 6:16 pm

Victotia shrugged. "I was just running out of.... no where." She caught herself and looked around. She felt the cold of the night creep up on her and she felt cold. She shivered and moved closer to Gabriel.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Mon Aug 01, 2011 6:25 pm

Gabriel moved and wrapped his arms around her when she shivered. "Hm. Hotel could work for tonight and in the morning we can start off early and find a place to stay. Possibly more permanently." They neared the park and Gabriel raised an eyebrow when he saw Demarco with a girl.

Demarco had looked up and noticed his brother. He looked down at Mai, but couldn't bring himself to wake. He scooped her small frame in his arms as he stood and glanced at Yami as he started toward his brother.
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Mon Aug 01, 2011 6:27 pm

Victoria looked at the man walking towards them and she hid behind Gabriel. He was taller then her and she felt safe. SHe also felt ackward knowing that she wouldnt be able to fight someone with out drinking thier blood.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Mon Aug 01, 2011 6:42 pm

Gabriel motioned for Demarco to stop and he did. Gabriel turned and looked at Victoria. He wrapped his arms around her and gave her a reassuring smile. "That would be my younger half brother, Demarco. Don't be scared darling, he's on our side. He's like me, a necromancer."
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by FragileFuzzySocks Mon Aug 01, 2011 8:58 pm

-_-... That was so uncool! I had just finished my reply for this and pressed the 'Send' button, and I didn't have an internet connection...! Dx Sigh, I'll try again...
FragileFuzzySocks
FragileFuzzySocks

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Mon Aug 01, 2011 8:59 pm

D: That is very uncool. How dare you're internet do that to you Mady!
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by FragileFuzzySocks Mon Aug 01, 2011 9:02 pm

I know, right?! And after how nice I've been to it... T_____T lol. I'll re-post it here in a few, all right?
FragileFuzzySocks
FragileFuzzySocks

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Mon Aug 01, 2011 9:03 pm

Okay. If I make any reference to Harry Potter or I'm slow to reply, it's due to me having a Harry Potter-athon.
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Mon Aug 01, 2011 9:24 pm

hhhaaaaaahhhaaa omg you guys just made my night XD i was reading the posts i sorry mady Sad sorry i left early my dad has school =/ mite be on for like only a hour
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by FragileFuzzySocks Mon Aug 01, 2011 10:02 pm

He looked at her, his eyes slowly growing blank. "Alice, that's enough. Or are you going to make me lecture you again?" Sighing, Ashton got up and walked over to her, kneeling down behind her and pulling her against his chest as they sat on the floor. "We've been over this, there's no reason or need for you to die," he murmured, hands running over her abdomen. "Why are you so insistent to keep putting things on Rei when you know that's not the problem at all? I'm pretty sure she can hold her own, plus she has Xavier. And you have me. Like I've said before, you'd probably just end up hurting her more by going off and dying..." He reached and tilted her chin up, staring at her. "What's bothering you...?"

~

Yami followed cautiously behind them after a moment, Mai shifting in Marco's arms, pressing her face into his chest, breathing deeply as she took his scent in, undisturbed.
FragileFuzzySocks
FragileFuzzySocks

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Mon Aug 01, 2011 10:04 pm

Alice looked into his deep eyes and wanted so much to have him look at her that way for the rest of her days. She couldnt speak as tears slid down her cheeks. She was at lost for words. SHe knew that she couldnt ever leave him with out it killing her. Alice's lips found his in a shock. A electric pulse ran down her and she smiled. The fire had gotten hotter and she begged it to keep rising.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Mon Aug 01, 2011 10:22 pm

Demarco looked down at Mai and grinned. He looked back up and walked toward Gabriel. "Where we heading Gabe?" Gabriel shrugged and looked at Mai with a raised eyebrow, deciding not to ask. "I thought we would walk until we found a hotel, stay there the night, and get an early start tomorrow," Gabriel said. Demarco nodded.
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Mon Aug 01, 2011 10:23 pm

smellzlyknirvana wrote:Gabriel motioned for Demarco to stop and he did. Gabriel turned and looked at Victoria. He wrapped his arms around her and gave her a reassuring smile. "That would be my younger half brother, Demarco. Don't be scared darling, he's on our side. He's like me, a necromancer."

Victoria looked at the man nodded slightly. "Im Victoria...." She said in a small vioce. She felt safe in Gabriels strong arms. She laid her head on his chest and watched her brother with a new found intrest.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by FragileFuzzySocks Mon Aug 01, 2011 10:50 pm

"You're so f*cking confusing..." he groaned against her hungry mouth, standing up without disconnecting the kiss and moving so they wouldn't have to be in such a...difficult position.
FragileFuzzySocks
FragileFuzzySocks

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Mon Aug 01, 2011 11:12 pm

Demarco smiled, not even bothering to look at his brother. he had a feeling that his brother had fallen for the girl, Victoria. "I'm Demarco, Gabriel's younger half-brother." Gabriel stayed put with his arms around Victoria and looked at Demarco for only a moment before looking at Yami with curious eyes.
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by FragileFuzzySocks Mon Aug 01, 2011 11:43 pm

Yami came to a stop at Gabriel's side with slight reluctance as he returned his brother's quizzical gaze with his mostly empty, piercing yellow eyes. He was tempted to look up at Mai, but didn't.
FragileFuzzySocks
FragileFuzzySocks

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Mon Aug 01, 2011 11:58 pm

Gabriel blinked a few times and glanced at his brother. "What's up with the dog?" Demarco glanced at Yami. "He's a wolf, his name is Yami, and he's Mai's companion." Gabriel looked at him slightly confused. "Mai would be the beautiful girl in my arms." Gabriel nodded.
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 22 of 38 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 30 ... 38  Next