the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nameless Haven ::: Please Join :::

+3
daughteroflight
Alice
FragileFuzzySocks
7 posters

Page 8 of 38 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 23 ... 38  Next

Go down

Nameless Haven ::: Please Join ::: - Page 8 Empty Re: Nameless Haven ::: Please Join :::

Post by FragileFuzzySocks Mon Jul 18, 2011 4:53 pm

~Rei~
"Alice. He said he liked you. I doubt he meant what you think." She hugged her closer, continuing to just be there for her.

Ashton blinked, hitting his head against the shelf as he flew backward, blood spouting from his nose at the impact. He coughed, dropping to the floor. Alice? His sister's name was Emmalee... So, who was Alice...? And where was Xavier in all of this? He groaned, and the last thing he remembered thinking before he lost consciousness was, I hurt blue eyes, huh...
FragileFuzzySocks
FragileFuzzySocks

Back to top Go down

Nameless Haven ::: Please Join ::: - Page 8 Empty Re: Nameless Haven ::: Please Join :::

Post by Alice Mon Jul 18, 2011 4:57 pm

"Then what did he mean?" Alice said looking at her. She was confused already and she knew she felt something but she heard his thoughts and it hurt her more.

Xavier went in and sighed. He picked up Ashton and threw him on a sack of ricce. He waited till he woke up to tell him all of what he had done.
Alice
Alice

http://come-away-to--the-water.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by FragileFuzzySocks Mon Jul 18, 2011 5:05 pm

She smiled slightly, "My guess is Ashton only has Xavier, and has always been the type to stand in the shadows, there for him, but not having much else of a life for himself." Wiping the tears away with her thumb, she continued, "You've been one of the first people to take an interest in him, and him alone. I think that maybe, he just wanted to express that you were...his friend."

~Ashton~
"Ngh," he groaned as he stirred, eyes cracking open. He felt like shit. His hand immediately found his head as he forced himself to sit up. "...The f*ck happened...?"
FragileFuzzySocks
FragileFuzzySocks

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Mon Jul 18, 2011 5:15 pm

Alice nodded and felt better but she still felt hurt. "I... i think I love him Rei." She admited softly.

Xavier looked at him and said "You saved Alice and became a idiot and told her you liked her and now she is crying her eyes out and you should feel like a fool!"
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by FragileFuzzySocks Mon Jul 18, 2011 5:21 pm

Rei simply smiled and hugged her tight. "It will all work out, Alice."

~Ashton~
He winced, his head rolling at the volume of his voice ringing in his ears. "Wait...who did what now?"
FragileFuzzySocks
FragileFuzzySocks

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Mon Jul 18, 2011 5:29 pm

Alice nodded and sat up. She stood and took 3 deep breaths before walking in with a smirk on her face. "Look fire boy is wake."

Xavier was just about to tell him when Alice came in. He laughed and nodded. "The idiot is fine."
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by FragileFuzzySocks Mon Jul 18, 2011 5:33 pm

She followed behind Alice, looking at Ashton with a soft expression.

~Ashton~
He groaned, looking between Xavier and Alice with an air of confusion. He flopped backward, rolling over and shoving his face into the bag, ignoring Rei's giggles.
FragileFuzzySocks
FragileFuzzySocks

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Mon Jul 18, 2011 5:38 pm

Alice sighed and whispered "Good bye Ashton." She turned and walked through the door. Once again outside the thoughts came rushing to her and she screamed. Too many thoughts were being pressed into her head.

Xavier looked at Ashton and desided to leave him alone (Lets say that the store was sound proof because he didnt hear Alice scream.) He went up to Rei and smiled "You feel okay?"
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by FragileFuzzySocks Mon Jul 18, 2011 8:31 pm

Rei looked at him a moment before nodding, biting at her lower lip gingerly. "Y-Yeah..."
FragileFuzzySocks
FragileFuzzySocks

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Mon Jul 18, 2011 8:34 pm

(Very Happy I missed you lol xD)

Alice's head was throbbing but the pain had stopped. She walked in and sighed. She sat down on one of the selfs and closed her eyes. He keeps calling me blue eyes....

Xavier held her and brushed a kiss on her head.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by FragileFuzzySocks Mon Jul 18, 2011 9:02 pm

(Haha. Missed you too. -cookie- xD)

~Rei~
Her face flooded with color at the gesture as she buried it in his chest, taking in his scent.

~Ashton~
Having long since fallen asleep, he looked almost like a child, his expression completely serene for once.
FragileFuzzySocks
FragileFuzzySocks

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Mon Jul 18, 2011 9:17 pm

Xavier chukled and held her there. His lips brushed against her head.

Alice watched Ashton with sudden intersest. She liked his facial expression and his dreams were funny.

(*Noms on cookie*)
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by FragileFuzzySocks Mon Jul 18, 2011 9:53 pm

( =D )

A shiver ran down her spine at the feeling of his lips against her hair. She pulled back to look up at him with an air of wonder, just staring in his warm eyes.

~Ashton~
For a while, he remained just as peaceful as ever, dreaming on about nothing of importance, really... But then something shifted, and he was wincing and shuddering quite violently.

(Dream: ) He was six years old, laughing as he chased Xavier around the yard. There was such a light shining within those dark eyes of his you'd think he was the happiest kid there was. But then, his best friend turned around, which caused him to stop. "You're a fool..." Xavier was looking at the qround, shaking with rage, hands balled into fists at his sides, jaw tense and rigid. Ashton's eyes widened in surprise, if not disbelief, taking a step back, but Xavier continued, now standing before the black-haired little boy as his current self. "I hate you...I HATE YOU, ASHTON! YOU'VE DESERVED EVERYTHING YOU'VE GOTTEN! YOU'RE NOTHING BUT A PIECE OF LUGGAGE THAT I'VE HAD TO LUG AROUND ALL OF THESE YEARS BECAUSE I FELT SORRY FOR YOU!!!" At this point, the child was choking back tears, horrified, and his face clearly showed it. "No, no...no, that's...I..." Xavier just glared, "WHY DON'T YOU JUST DIE?!" He didn't even have a chance to scream as he was engulfed by the hands, those cold, rough, clawed hands...they ripped him open from all angles. 'It's happening again...' Was his only thought amidst all of this, being swallowed in a sea of blood, and fire. What he found strange, however, was the fact that he wasn't experiencing the god awful, violent, all-consuming excruciating anguish. In fact, he felt nothing. Nothing at all...

He lurched forward, eyes snapping wide, his scream echoing throughout the store. He was gasping, choking; suffocating, not able to fill his lungs with the sweet, sweet creation called oxygen fast enough. He was sweating, and apparently, he had lit the bag of rice on fire in his sleep, because parts of it were charred black.

(As not to confuse you, Xavier never said anything of those things, that was just his mind getting 'creative' with what Xavier was yeling about before he had fallen asleep. But the attack part really happened. It's where Ashton recieved those lovely scars of his. Xavier knows about it.)
FragileFuzzySocks
FragileFuzzySocks

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Mon Jul 18, 2011 9:59 pm

Alice woke up in a shock and fell down on the floor and she crawled over to Ashton. "ashton1" She yelled. "Calm down fire boy!" She looked at him and held his face in her hands. "It was a dream... Xavier... he..." Alice stopped tears falling. She knew that she had seen a memory.

Xavier ran to Ashton and looked at him strangley and looked at Alice. "What..." Alice hushed him and she moved back to her shelf and laid down. Tears falling from her eyes.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by FragileFuzzySocks Mon Jul 18, 2011 10:25 pm

Rei looked between the three with worry very present in her expression. She knew something had happened, but decided it best to stay silent.

~Ashton~
He was shaking, so bad someone might have thought he was an epileptic going into shock if the hadn't known him. His breathing was forced, he couldn't get it under control. He was barely able to feel her hands on his face, much less register her words. His eyes landed on Xavier, and suddenly he was on his feet pushing past him, going into the store's utility closet and closet and shutting the door. He made sure to keep a death grip on the handle so no one would get any ideas of coming in if he held it shut from the inside.

Ashton sat there, alone, with the only exception being the cleaning supplies, in utter darkness. And he did something he hadn't done in years... He cried; silent, and hard. His already suffering lungs were completely constricted because of this, but he could care less. His hand slowly slipped from the doorhandle as he sat there, gripping his head in his hands, leaned forward with his body heaving and trembling violently as he cried...not a sound leaving him.
FragileFuzzySocks
FragileFuzzySocks

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Mon Jul 18, 2011 10:29 pm

((AAHH you keep leaving me Sad ))

Alice watched Ashton and knew what he was doing. She had done the exact same thing. She knocked quietly on the door and whispered "Fire boy... please... let me in." She said taking a deep breath. When he didnt open it she felt her heart tear int otwo pieces. Alice turned form the door and found a vent. She crawled in it and found the vent to the closet and went in.

"Dont get angry." Alice said looking at him. She went to whip his tears away. "I saw what your dream was about.... I saw the memory." She whispered.

Xavier shook his head. He knew that Ashton wanted to be alone. He took Rei's hand and lead her to the front of the store. "Are you okay?"
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by FragileFuzzySocks Mon Jul 18, 2011 10:36 pm

(Huh? ._. )

Rei nodded, looking toward the closet. "Is he?"

~Ashton~
He didn't know how it happened, but he ended up practically laying over her lap, his hair falling over his still crying eyes. When he spoke, his voice came out hard, yet quiet. "So, blue eyes came to rescue me..."
FragileFuzzySocks
FragileFuzzySocks

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Mon Jul 18, 2011 10:51 pm

Xavier nodded and said "Alice went in there... I think they will be in there for a long time."

Alice smiled softly and shook her head. "No to rescue you fire boy... just to make sure your alright." She said brushing his hair out of his face.

((my computer says you log out then your back xD how comez you take long to post?))
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by FragileFuzzySocks Mon Jul 18, 2011 10:57 pm

( Oh. Well, bleh. And cause I ish slow... v.v Ashton & Alice are so sweet together~! )

Rei nodded, tearing her gaze from the door and taking his hand, looking at him. "Are you okay?"

Ashton simply laid there in silence for what seemed to be the longest time... Then, he whispered, "Thanks, Alice."
FragileFuzzySocks
FragileFuzzySocks

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Mon Jul 18, 2011 11:06 pm

( i know xD it sucks that they dont know it thought Sad ))

Xavier sighed and nodded "I knew that this day would come... when he finally broke down."

Alice looked at him and sighed. "You called me Alice... fire boy." She said with a smile
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by FragileFuzzySocks Mon Jul 18, 2011 11:10 pm

~Rei~
"You think he'll be OK?"

"Hn." He thought about it, then gave a weak smirk, looking to the side. "I guess I did."
FragileFuzzySocks
FragileFuzzySocks

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Mon Jul 18, 2011 11:14 pm

"I hope so.... I mean he... he just... he needs other people." Xavier said looking into her eyes and his lips found hers.

Alice nodded and smiled softly. "Want to explain the dream? and why you had saved my life?"
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by FragileFuzzySocks Mon Jul 18, 2011 11:30 pm

Her eyes slowly widened in surprise, before she gave in and returned the kiss softly, hands grasping his shirt.

(OMGEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! =D! Lolz.)

~Ashton~
He took a shallow breath, closing his eyes. "Xavier was yelling at me...about hurting you, before I passed out. He was right. But it affected the nightmare. I have it all the time, just different versions of it; it always ends the same way, though." He paused, opening his eyes again to search out her face in the darkness. "Except..." This time...it didn't hurt... He thought to himself, but knew she heard him. When he started again, his voice was strange, as if he were suffering. "You saw the hands, right? What they did..." A shudder ran through his body, but it seemed as if he never even noticed it. "My mother." And that was all he said, about the dream, at least.

"And I saved you because...because I couldn't lose someone else...I can't..."
FragileFuzzySocks
FragileFuzzySocks

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Mon Jul 18, 2011 11:34 pm

((Hehehehehehehehehe xD I thought it was time for them to kiss xD))

Xavier lost himself in the kiss. He smiled and pulled back a fire glowing in his eyes.

Alice nodded looking at his face. "Your mother... she... well... you shouldnt have saved me... im supossed to be dead." Alice whispered in the dark. She closed her eyes and sighed. "I was engaged to a human and I killed him because I couldnt find blood. They hated me his family and thier friends and I am running for my life. The world has changed and I...Im frightened. The men came to kill me and I wanted... I wanted to die."
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by FragileFuzzySocks Mon Jul 18, 2011 11:53 pm

He growled. "So you wanted to be selfish...? What about all those promises you made to Rei? Do you realize how much she cares for and trusts you? What were you going to do, just let her stand over your dead body after telling her 'Sorry, I was frightened because I'm a vampire who killed her human lover and am now being chased because of it. Take care of my niece or nephew! Have a nice life!' Get real. You do realize everyone here is being chased by humans who despise them, no matter the reason, right? If you're trying to impress me, you're going to have to try harder than that, Alice..." He wasn't trying to be harsh, he was just trying to get her to wake up and see, out of all the reasons in the world, that was a pretty stupid excuse to commit suicide. "Listen, you're a vampire. And even though what happened is sad, and probably could have been handled differently, it's not uncommon for stuff like that to happen. Just think about it for a second...no matter what his family or their friends think of you, or what they try to do to you, do you honestly think the guy would be happy with the way you're acting right now? The way you're letting yourself live...? If he really loved you as much as you seem to have loved him, don't you think he would want you to be happy now? To move forward...?"

~Rei~
She looked at him, red faced and panting, hypnotized by the blaze making his eyes glitter and glow with passion.
FragileFuzzySocks
FragileFuzzySocks

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 38 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 23 ... 38  Next