the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nameless Haven ::: Please Join :::

+3
daughteroflight
Alice
FragileFuzzySocks
7 posters

Page 13 of 38 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 25 ... 38  Next

Go down

Nameless Haven ::: Please Join ::: - Page 13 Empty Re: Nameless Haven ::: Please Join :::

Post by Team Sherlock Wed Jul 20, 2011 9:01 pm

Gabriel nodded. He looked back toward his brother. "Demarco!" He yelled it then glanced at Victoria.

Demarco blinked toward his brother. He grumbled under his breath.
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Nameless Haven ::: Please Join ::: - Page 13 Empty Re: Nameless Haven ::: Please Join :::

Post by FragileFuzzySocks Wed Jul 20, 2011 9:13 pm

She had predicted this would happen eventually. Humans were, by definition, imperfect. And as such, their flaws gave life to chaos, as they had since the beginning of the evolutionary scale...

The creatures were short-tempered, quick to skepticism, and most outstanding of all, they were insecure. To cope with this, they sought cover from within their shallow societies, ultimately shunning anyone and anything that was different from their own flesh and blood, fearing that they would be exposed for what they were; weak.

"All humans are the same," she muttered, not moving from her reclined position against the wall of a long abandoned church, eyes closed in a feigned moment of peace. Her clothes were soiled and littered with tears, the wound on her arm matching in severity as the one on her forehead, both open and spouting blood that didn't seem to have an end.

~Mai~
"Go." The word was less than a whisper as it left her lips, her gaze turned unto Yami once more. She didn't dare say anything more.
FragileFuzzySocks
FragileFuzzySocks

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 20, 2011 9:20 pm

Katherine walks in wearing a old dress(that people use to wear in the old days) and looks around"where am i?"she said...

Kenneth walks in too wearing a normal suit as he holds his sister's hand"your fine,my dear sister"

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Wed Jul 20, 2011 9:22 pm

Demarco blinked. "I think He'll live without me helping him. I'm enjoying talking to you."
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Wed Jul 20, 2011 9:22 pm

.Fragile_Wishes. wrote:Ashton stood there, frozen. His gaze was still locked onto where Alice had been not a moment before, eyes going from blank, to livid with fury in a matter of seconds.

...The fuck did that disgusting bastard want with her?

She was HIS, and that meant not a single, sorry ass person had a right to even breathe on her...except himself.

Anyone who knew him, knew his problem with sharing. He was possessive. He was dark. He was violent. And anyone who dared to lay a finger on something that was his, usually didn't live long enough to tell about it, Xavier could testify to that. He snarled, using the fire in his system to locate Alice's own body heat, racing after her.

Alice...you have some fucking nerve, you know...leaving me behind...

~Mai~
"Yes, I suppose." She looked downward, stroking the wolf thoughtfully before getting sensitive to the sound of complication taking place with the female and Demarco's brother. "Are they all right?" She asked softly, turning back to him.

~Rei~
Tears came to her eyes at his eagerness, smiling brightly and laughing along with him. "Y-Yeah..."

[i]I didnt leave you
Alice thought angerly pissed that he would think that. Kay lead her down into the sewar and began to make out with her.

"I love you." Xavier whispered.
Alice
Alice

http://come-away-to--the-water.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by FragileFuzzySocks Wed Jul 20, 2011 9:45 pm

( Holy s'morez! o.o A lot of replies to make... Awesomesauce~! =D )

Lin's eyes opened slowly, revealing orbs of cherry accented chocolate as she found the source(s) of the disturbance invading her thoughts. A vampire...and a human. She hummed lowly in distaste, but didn't make a move to approach them, her wounds affecting her too thoroughly.

~

Mai shifted to look at him once more, her expression changing with the widening of her deep, wine-colored eyes and the parting of her lips as a gesture of surprise. "You..."

( Aww~ :3 )

~Ashton~
He growled at her response, not happy with this at all... Unfortunately, what he stumbled in upon next only served to make things unfathomably worse. Ashton's senses completely shut off, his mind numbing as nothing but white hot rage took total control. The only thing he was currently focused on was the piece of grime writhing beneath his enflamed fists as he ripped the man off of Alice and proceeded to reduce him to a horrifying, unmentionable state...

~

Rei just about died, right then and there, her heart skipping a beat at those three small words. She couldn't stop herself from crying as she hid her face beneath the palms of her hands. "X-Xavier," she sobbed. "I...I love you, too. So much..."
FragileFuzzySocks
FragileFuzzySocks

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Wed Jul 20, 2011 9:46 pm

Demarco blinked. "I what Mai?" He looked down at her with a raised eyebrow.
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by FragileFuzzySocks Wed Jul 20, 2011 9:56 pm

~Mai~
"You...really enjoy talking to me...?" She could hardly see how she was interesting to anyone, seeing as she barely said anything, and had no feeling to add to it.
FragileFuzzySocks
FragileFuzzySocks

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Wed Jul 20, 2011 10:00 pm

Demarco smiled. "Yeah. I do. You aren't bossy or overly talkative and you're nice. Why?"
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by FragileFuzzySocks Wed Jul 20, 2011 10:06 pm

She blinked, then shook her head. "It is nothing." She paused. "I like you, Marco." She spoke as softly as ever.
FragileFuzzySocks
FragileFuzzySocks

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Wed Jul 20, 2011 10:07 pm

"You sure?" Demarco grinned. "I like you too Mai." He moved and gave her a hug.
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by FragileFuzzySocks Wed Jul 20, 2011 10:28 pm

Mai tilted her head, about to reply with a definite 'yes' and ask him why he was questioning her about it, when she was pulled against him. Her demeanor fell through completely, her eyes wide, lips parted to utter a quiet, sharp gasp. ...He was so warm. That was her only thought as her hands-which up until that moment were pressed against his chest-slowly grasped the back of his shirt, very gingerly once her dainty little arms came to wrap around him.

Yami peeled one eye open, then shut it after a moment, figuring that if she screamed, or began to cry, he would take the initiative to maul the boy...
FragileFuzzySocks
FragileFuzzySocks

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Wed Jul 20, 2011 10:44 pm

Demarco grinned and pulled back after a moment. His eyes held happiness. He could be who he was around someone for a change, other then his brother of course. He looked at her and then glanced at Yami. "Good news, Yami didn't attack me."
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by FragileFuzzySocks Wed Jul 20, 2011 11:12 pm

She nodded, slightly sad as he pulled away, but her face portrayed nothing of the sort, neither did her voice. "You have not harmed me yet."
FragileFuzzySocks
FragileFuzzySocks

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 20, 2011 11:15 pm

(god this is no using)

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Wed Jul 20, 2011 11:16 pm

Demarco blinked for a moment. "You just said yet.... I don't plan on hurting you. You're my friend." His eyes studied her face a moment before he turned to glance at Yami.
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by FragileFuzzySocks Wed Jul 20, 2011 11:24 pm

( @ Katherine Pierce - Hmm? I posted for you... )

.Fragile_Wishes. wrote:

---> Lin's eyes opened slowly, revealing orbs of cherry accented chocolate as she found the source(s) of the disturbance invading her thoughts. A vampire...and a human. She hummed lowly in distaste, but didn't make a move to approach them, her wounds affecting her too thoroughly.

Yami merely kept his eyes closed, mimicking sleep while Mai looked at Demarco with that same, flawless blank canvas she called an expression. "Of course," Was all she said.
FragileFuzzySocks
FragileFuzzySocks

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Wed Jul 20, 2011 11:32 pm

Demarco turned his eyes back to Mai and watched her quietly. He smiled, not minding quiet. He finally spoke up. "Mai? Have you ever had people chase after you?" he asked it because he was curious and wanted to know if they could relate in that way.
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by FragileFuzzySocks Wed Jul 20, 2011 11:47 pm

She nodded. "I am an escaped slave. My family sold me to the humans after they slaughtered my father to prevent any more bloodshed from occuring. They used me for many things, but did not find me as useful as some of the others would have been because of my visual impairment, also due to the fact that I am unable to shift forms. To some of them, I was a maid, others a full servant, and a...mate (rape) to a select few who found me to be appeasing to their eye. Although mostly, I was just a thing for them to vent out their frustrations on to (beat/punching bag)." Mai fell silent. "Humans are awful creatures..." she finally whispered.
FragileFuzzySocks
FragileFuzzySocks

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Wed Jul 20, 2011 11:53 pm

Demarco's jaw dropped and he paled. He finally closed his mouth as he looked at her. "That's awful Mai. I wouldn't have asked if I had known. I'm sorry." he paused a moment. "Yeah. They can be pretty awful." He moved and brushed stray hair out of Mai's face. "I wish I could do something to make it better."
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by FragileFuzzySocks Thu Jul 21, 2011 12:01 am

She looked at him, and simply said, "You have no reason to apologize; so do not apologize. You cannot know if you do not ask first." She caught his hand as she felt him swipe the hair away, holding it against her own, much smaller one. "Do not leave me. That would...make it better."
FragileFuzzySocks
FragileFuzzySocks

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Thu Jul 21, 2011 12:07 am

Demarco smiled at her. "True." His mile widened slightly as she took his hand. His smile widened at the last thing she said. He watched her a moment before answering. "I won't. I'll stay right by your side. I promise."
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by FragileFuzzySocks Thu Jul 21, 2011 12:12 am

Mai looked at him. "Forever?"
FragileFuzzySocks
FragileFuzzySocks

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Thu Jul 21, 2011 12:16 am

.Fragile_Wishes. wrote:( Holy s'morez! o.o A lot of replies to make... Awesomesauce~! =D )

Lin's eyes opened slowly, revealing orbs of cherry accented chocolate as she found the source(s) of the disturbance invading her thoughts. A vampire...and a human. She hummed lowly in distaste, but didn't make a move to approach them, her wounds affecting her too thoroughly.

~

Mai shifted to look at him once more, her expression changing with the widening of her deep, wine-colored eyes and the parting of her lips as a gesture of surprise. "You..."

( Aww~ :3 )

~Ashton~
He growled at her response, not happy with this at all... Unfortunately, what he stumbled in upon next only served to make things unfathomably worse. Ashton's senses completely shut off, his mind numbing as nothing but white hot rage took total control. The only thing he was currently focused on was the piece of grime writhing beneath his enflamed fists as he ripped the man off of Alice and proceeded to reduce him to a horrifying, unmentionable state...

~

Rei just about died, right then and there, her heart skipping a beat at those three small words. She couldn't stop herself from crying as she hid her face beneath the palms of her hands. "X-Xavier," she sobbed. "I...I love you, too. So much..."

Alice couldnt stop him. Save me fireboy Alice thought hard but Kay's tongue was shoved in her mouth and she gaged.

Xaviier took her in his arms and whispered "With all of me I am yours."
Alice
Alice

http://come-away-to--the-water.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Thu Jul 21, 2011 12:17 am

Demarco paused a moment and looked at her. A slow smile crept across his lips. He had never had anyone ask anything like that of him before. "Forever," he said softly. His eyes were bright and held his smile.
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 38 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 25 ... 38  Next