the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nameless Haven ::: Please Join :::

+3
daughteroflight
Alice
FragileFuzzySocks
7 posters

Page 14 of 38 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 26 ... 38  Next

Go down

Nameless Haven ::: Please Join ::: - Page 14 Empty Re: Nameless Haven ::: Please Join :::

Post by Alice Thu Jul 21, 2011 12:19 am

Victoria looked at the new guy and whispered "Can you carry me and run as though you hav enever runned before so I dont drink his blood?"
Alice
Alice

http://come-away-to--the-water.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Nameless Haven ::: Please Join ::: - Page 14 Empty Re: Nameless Haven ::: Please Join :::

Post by Team Sherlock Thu Jul 21, 2011 12:24 am

Gabriel frowned when his brother didn't come and figured he'd come back later. He scooped her up and started running in a random direction. "Where to Victoria?"
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by FragileFuzzySocks Thu Jul 21, 2011 12:25 am

( @ Alice - He is, lol. He's currently like...killing the guy xD)

Her eyes grew wide, and suddenly, little Mai had Demarco pinned against the tree, causing Yami to be thrown off of her as he rolled onto the ground, grunting in protest. He hands had formed fists as they balled up around his shirt, the girl clinging to him desperately. (Awwwie... =D ) She thought he would have said no...
FragileFuzzySocks
FragileFuzzySocks

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Thu Jul 21, 2011 12:31 am

(oh wow....)

Alice watched in shock. Fireboy... he is.. saving my life... once again. She thought her mind racing. She wanted to help but Kay had made her go limb. Alice couldnt move her hands nor her feet. She watched in terrior and yet she was attracted to Ashton even more now.

Victore whispered softly "Just run.... anywhere is fine I cant be around blood... I might turn on you.." Victoria said knowing that she would indeed turn on him and rip his throat out.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Thu Jul 21, 2011 12:34 am

(Awwwwwwwwwwww.)

Demarco stared at her feeling very surprised, but after a moment he smiled. He wrapped his arms around her in a hug. "I'm happy you like my answer Mai." He watched her, his smile turning into a grin.

Gabriel nodded and ran. "Alright Victoria. I was just wondering if there was anyplace specific you needed or wanted to go to." He ran a while longer and slowed down at a field. He took in a breath.
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Thu Jul 21, 2011 12:36 am

"This is good enough... Thank you... No body has ever done that for me... which usally ends up with more blood spilled then there needs to be." Victory said not wanting to be put down from his strong arms.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 21, 2011 12:38 am

Katherine and Kenneth look around as they were scared to talk to anyone but each other through their thoughts

Back to top Go down

Post by FragileFuzzySocks Thu Jul 21, 2011 12:51 am

(Lol! -huggles- )

~Ashton~
He finally slowed the assualt as his hands began to go numb from the repetitive impacts, and stopped all together when his strength left him. He dropped to the ground beside the-barely alive-body of the man whom he couldn't even recognize any longer, panting heavily. "And that's...what you get...for touching her, you...filthy f*cking bastard..."

~Lin~
She continued to watch them closely, but remained where she was. "What are you two so frightened of?" She asked, noticing their behaviour.

~

Rei sniffed, looking up at him after taking tame to calm down. "Same here."

~Mai~
She peeked up at him, feeling his gaze directed at her, and her ears flickered reflexively. She took in a breath as she removed her face from smooshing it into his chest, sitting there in his embrace. Although her face was once again mostly blank, she hadn't noticed the feel of tears swimming in her unseeing eyes and gliding down her pale cheeks.
FragileFuzzySocks
FragileFuzzySocks

Back to top Go down

Post by FragileFuzzySocks Thu Jul 21, 2011 12:53 am

( Sadly, I have to go for tonight, my dears. I'll see you again tomorrow, though! Goodnight. :3 )
FragileFuzzySocks
FragileFuzzySocks

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Thu Jul 21, 2011 12:55 am

Alice stood there with shock written all over her face. "Ashton...." She whispered. She went over to him and whispered "Ashton... Are you..." She couldnt think. Tears were falling down and she... well she knew that she loved him from then on no matter where he went she would go.

Xavier smiled and said "Are you okay love? Is there anything I can help you with?" He asked looking at her with love filled eyes.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 21, 2011 12:58 am

Katherine hisses as she knew her brother would protect her while she had his hand and said"we are new here and we dont know many people,I'm Katherine and this is my older brother Kenneth"Katherine bows her head in respect.

~

Kenneth nods as his little sister introducted him to Lin than he takes Lin's hand and kisses it softly"pleasure to meet you,Ma'am"he said and went back to his sister's side to protect her from harm

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Thu Jul 21, 2011 1:00 am

(D: Awww. Goodnoght Fragile.)

Gabriel held her in his arms for a moment before putting her down. He looked down at her, a small smile on his lips. "No problem. You okay though? You seemed decently upset..."

Demarco smiled as he held her but then frowned when he saw the tears. He moved and started to wipe them away. "Are you alright Mai? You're crying..." He slid more tears away with his thumbs as he gently cupped her face in his hands.
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Thu Jul 21, 2011 1:02 am

(Good night my beautiful Fragile Very Happy I SHALL MISS U!)

Victoria sighed. "The man I killed was going to be the best man at my and my old fiancee's wedding." She sighed. Thinking of Alexander made her sad because she was starting to fall for him but.. he...well he got so close and she couldnt help the burn in her throat.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Thu Jul 21, 2011 1:46 am

Gabriel nodded and watched her. "That would be awful. I feel sorry for you." He paused a moment. "Are you going to be okay Victoria? I can stay right here as long as you like."
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Thu Jul 21, 2011 1:47 am

"If you dont mind... staying with me." Victoria said her cheeks flushing a bright scarlet. She couldnt fall for anyone but maybe there was a exception.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Thu Jul 21, 2011 2:03 am

Gabriel smiled widely. "Why would I mind staying with a pretty girl like yourself?" He watched her and his smile widened more when he saw her blush. He bit back a chuckle. "You're blushing. Why are you blushing?"
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by FragileFuzzySocks Thu Jul 21, 2011 1:41 pm

(Lol, Alice. I missed you too. :3 )

~Lin~
Touched by a human... She looked from her hand back to the two. Siblings. That would explain how closely they were at the other's side. The boy wasn't a mobile blood bank for her, then. She wondered how she was able to withstand it, his scent so present all the time. If it were her, she would have drained him dry long ago. "I see." Was all she replied.

~Mai~
Crying? She was not crying...or was she? She sat perfectly motionless as his hands found her face, not being able to speak whatsoever at first. "I-I am fine..." she whispered, "I do not know why it..."

(Aww... x] )

~Ashton~
He didn't speak, even when she came over to him, the only answering sound being his heavy breathing. Ashton's mind was reeling, and the only thing he could do to stop himself from losing it again was to hold on to something. So he did. He snatched Alice, pulling her into his arms and just sitting there.

(Ashton
~Rei~
She nodded. "A-Actually...I'm really hungry," she admitted, looking away from him, embarassed (<--- I hate that word... T.T I never know how to spell it. )

FragileFuzzySocks
FragileFuzzySocks

Back to top Go down

Post by FragileFuzzySocks Thu Jul 21, 2011 1:58 pm

( I had to edit it because I hit the 'send' button too soon...~_~ )
FragileFuzzySocks
FragileFuzzySocks

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Thu Jul 21, 2011 2:02 pm

(It's okay. You're back. =D)

Demarco smiled slightly as he watched her. He continued to wipe the tears away. "Well, if you're happy, they could be tears of joy. Are you happy Mai?" he asked softly, his eyes never leaving her face.
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by FragileFuzzySocks Thu Jul 21, 2011 2:13 pm

( Yep! :3 )

Was she...happy? "I..." She thought about it. There was fear, but...that was because she did not want him to leave... "I think so, yes." Her quiet voice answered, "Yes."

( <3 So sweet. )
FragileFuzzySocks
FragileFuzzySocks

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Thu Jul 21, 2011 2:20 pm

Demarco grinned. "Well, it's all figured out. They're tears of joy." He watched her before his eyes went to the slightly ticked off Yami. "Yami's gonna have to get used to me a whole lot now, considering I'm staying by your side forever."

(Awww. Mai is so cute.)
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by FragileFuzzySocks Thu Jul 21, 2011 2:42 pm

( You think so, too? xD Thanks. She's like a little kid, despite being the same age as Demarco. She's so tiny, too! I LOVE Demarco. He's so sweet and fun-loving. Cute, too. Razz )

She blinked, looking in the direction of Yami's grunt toward Demarco. It was then that she realized something, and she began crying once more. Though, this time, they were far from tears of joy. "...Your brother."
FragileFuzzySocks
FragileFuzzySocks

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Thu Jul 21, 2011 2:49 pm

Demarco looked back at her and wiped her tears away. He blinked a few times. "What about my brother? Why are you crying this time Sweet Mai?"

(XD I speak the truth! x3 Thank you. :3)
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by FragileFuzzySocks Thu Jul 21, 2011 2:58 pm

(As do I, my dear! Razz You're more than welcome! And aww, 'Sweet Mai' =3 ( <--- Doesn't that face just bring on a certain 'Bugs Bunny' vibe? o.o Just sayin'... )

"He will come back for you...And...take you away." she whispered.
FragileFuzzySocks
FragileFuzzySocks

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Thu Jul 21, 2011 3:05 pm

(XD (it does... =3, very much so...)

Demarco blinked and continued to wipe her tears away. "Either he deals with me not going or you come with us. I promised to stay by your side and I don't break my promises. So don't worry."

(Be happy.... (I couldn't resist...))
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 38 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 26 ... 38  Next