the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nameless Haven ::: Please Join :::

+3
daughteroflight
Alice
FragileFuzzySocks
7 posters

Page 11 of 38 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 24 ... 38  Next

Go down

Nameless Haven ::: Please Join ::: - Page 11 Empty Re: Nameless Haven ::: Please Join :::

Post by Alice Tue Jul 19, 2011 10:07 pm

"SHe did it to save me... I was dieing on the floor from blood lost because I was commiting sucide and now im stuck living in hell forever."
Alice
Alice

http://come-away-to--the-water.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Nameless Haven ::: Please Join ::: - Page 11 Empty Re: Nameless Haven ::: Please Join :::

Post by FragileFuzzySocks Tue Jul 19, 2011 11:04 pm

Ashton looked at her, almost...sad, like before. "So...you're just going to leave, then?"

~

Rei blinked, putting a slender hand to his face. "I would never," she whispered, "I promise."

~Mai~
She blinked, then moved her head to face her lap, silencing Yami once he grunted in disapproval. "Pay him no mind," she spoke softly, "You may." It was surprising to her, someone wanting to sit with her...
FragileFuzzySocks
FragileFuzzySocks

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Tue Jul 19, 2011 11:10 pm

((FRAGILE! YOU LEFT ME AGAIN ): ))

Alice smiled at his thought. No... im going to find the one who made me like this

Xavier sighed and closed his eyes. He kissed her palms and his lips found hers.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Tue Jul 19, 2011 11:42 pm

Gabriel blinked. "Well, welcome back? You shouldn't try stuff like that."

Demarco sat next to her and looked at her. "Why is he acting like that anyway?" He glanced at Yami.
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Tue Jul 19, 2011 11:43 pm

Victoria shrugged "I cant now."
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by FragileFuzzySocks Tue Jul 19, 2011 11:53 pm

Rei smiled into the kiss, giggling slightly.

~Ashton~
"Then let me come with you." He was serious.

~

Mai looked toward his voice as he sat beside her, petting Yami patiently. The wolf kept a keen, unwavering gaze on the boy. "He is protective." As frail and tiny as one like herself seemed, it wasn't a real surprise. The girl was the type who looked like an elegant little china doll crafted of the finest pure porcelain; one touch and it sent her to shambles, shattering her into delicate little bits. Or at least...that's how Yami saw it.

( I know...v.v Internet issues. I'm sorry, dear. )
FragileFuzzySocks
FragileFuzzySocks

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Tue Jul 19, 2011 11:57 pm

( ): i missez u )

WHy? so you can give your life for me again? Alice thought but nodded Okay...

Xavier held her and smiled "TIme to check the child." He laided her down and felt around her stomach. "It has moved."
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by FragileFuzzySocks Wed Jul 20, 2011 12:04 am

Ashton picked up the pace until he was walking in step with her. "I'm still alive, right...? So, technically, you're wrong about that."

~Rei~
She closed her eyes with a nod, taking a deep breath. She was quiet for some time before asking a surprising question. "Have...you thought about ever having kids, Xavier?"
FragileFuzzySocks
FragileFuzzySocks

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Wed Jul 20, 2011 12:07 am

Gabriel nodded. "True. but why did you try in the first place Victoria?"

Demarco nodded. "I see. If I sit here long enough, will he warm up to me?"
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Wed Jul 20, 2011 12:09 am

"True... but still... I could have lost you." Alice said "I would miss making fun of you fire boy." SHe whispered walking faster. She looked around the old town and sighed. Nobody would have missed her. Danger would be awaiting them and she couldnt lose him again. Alice heard someone body think about her but she shook it off. Alice kept thinking about what she had told him. Alice sighed and shook her head. She was thinking about how she felt about him.

"Yes... actually all the time." Xavier said with a smile. "How about you?"

"Because for once I would be away from all of the crap in my family." Victoria sighed. It was partly true. SHe wanted to get away from her mother and control freak father but who could blame her. She was going to marry a abusive man and have his kids might as well kill yourself.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Wed Jul 20, 2011 12:11 am

gabriel raised an eyebrow. "That all? Or is there more that you aren't telling me?"
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Wed Jul 20, 2011 12:11 am

"Nothing else." Victoria said with a sad smile.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Wed Jul 20, 2011 12:15 am

Gabriel watched her for a moment. "You sure?"
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Wed Jul 20, 2011 12:17 am

"No... I was going to be married to a abusive guy and have his children. He was rich and my father loved him for it. My mother... she knew and didnt do anything and my father didnt know about my mother until he saw me on aciccdent because he thought I was dead and now my old lover is comming to find me to kill me." Victoria said fast and breathing hard.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by FragileFuzzySocks Wed Jul 20, 2011 12:27 am

Mai fell silent for a moment. "I do not know. He is fickle at times. ...Why does it matter to you if he does or otherwise?" She looked toward him, again, not directly at his face...with her round, deep, chocolate colored cinnamon hued eyes layered with a distinctive glassy film.

~

Ashton sighed as she began to leave him behind again. His pace slowed until he was no longer walking at all. He just couldn't win. Nothing he said or did made the slightest of difference. He could tell she had no intention of letting him follow, and he knew she wasn't coming back. Rei would be hysterical... He shoved his hands in his pockets, looking at the ground with heavy, blank eyes. For a moment there he was beginning to think that he had fallen in...No. No. He couldn't go there...

~

Rei paused, opening her eyes to stare at the ceiling. "Mmm...I don't know. I suppose. Never really saw myself as a good mother, but I have Alice to help me with that." Speaking of Alice, she hadn't seen her in a while. She hoped everything with her and Ashton was all right... She looked at Xavier with a shy, awkward smile. "What would you say if I possibly were to ask you...to help me raise this child?"
FragileFuzzySocks
FragileFuzzySocks

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Wed Jul 20, 2011 12:30 am

Alice stopped and truned to Ashton with a blank stare. She couldnt think with him. Her eyes didnt stop looking at him without the pain in her heat. She knew that she loved him it was obvious not. "I..." SHe couldnt think. All of the sudden a man came out of a alley and took Alice. "Hello my Sexy doll." He cooded her and opened a portale and took her away.

Xavier smiled and sat her up. "I would say I will help you love." He cooded and kissed her with such a passion even he didnt relize it.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by FragileFuzzySocks Wed Jul 20, 2011 12:33 am

I have to go my dears... :/

Nite.
FragileFuzzySocks
FragileFuzzySocks

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Wed Jul 20, 2011 12:35 am

night my beautiful Smile
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Wed Jul 20, 2011 1:01 am

Gabriel's eyes widened. "That's awful. My brother and I can protect you though. Make sure nothing happens to ya."

"Because I was curious." He blinked a few times and glanced at her, then Yami. His eyes moved back to her. He could tell she was blind and was wondering how it had happened.

(Night.)
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Wed Jul 20, 2011 1:02 am

"THanks...." Victoria said with a frown.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Wed Jul 20, 2011 1:12 am

Gabriel nodded. "You're welcome. Why are you frowning Victoria?" he cocked his head to the side and watched her.
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by FragileFuzzySocks Wed Jul 20, 2011 12:47 pm

( Lol. I'm not going to post for Ashton until I get a little better idea of exactly WHAT I'm going to post for that, Alice. xD )

Rei nodded, smiling a little wider. "That's...good to hear. Because I don't think I could do this without you. Or that I'd even want to do this without you..."

~

She paused at the comment, thinking of how odd it seemed before simply letting it go. For several minutes she felt him staring, so her gaze shifted away, suddenly uneasy. "I was born this way."
FragileFuzzySocks
FragileFuzzySocks

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Wed Jul 20, 2011 1:45 pm

Demarco blnked and looked down. He blushed a bright red. "Ah."
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by FragileFuzzySocks Wed Jul 20, 2011 1:54 pm

Mai remained silent for a few seconds before she looked back at him. "...Marco." she spoke his name softly, mostly to herself, trying it out. "I like it."
FragileFuzzySocks
FragileFuzzySocks

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Wed Jul 20, 2011 1:59 pm

Demarco chuckled and smiled. He looked up at her. "I'm glad because I can't stand being called Demarco."

(On the other cc I need Mai's reply. Very Happy)
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 38 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 24 ... 38  Next