the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nameless Haven ::: Please Join :::

+3
daughteroflight
Alice
FragileFuzzySocks
7 posters

Page 24 of 38 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 31 ... 38  Next

Go down

Nameless Haven ::: Please Join ::: - Page 24 Empty Re: Nameless Haven ::: Please Join :::

Post by Alice Tue Aug 02, 2011 10:54 pm

.Fragile_Wishes. wrote:( It's just a bit annoying is all... ^^; )

Mai focused toward Victoria's voice, thinking about what Marco had said about her and his half-brother being in love. That was good, she thought, because it meant that Gabriel would smile as much as Marco did. "Marco is smart," she answered, looking back at him. She paused a moment. "Yami did not eat you...because you are smart and did not leave." Her mouth curved to reveal a faint smile at the fact of this, before it fell, leaving her impassive as she remembered what she was going to ask him at the start. "Am I heavy, Marco?"

~

"It was worth a shot, though," he muttered, smirking while helping her as she went to remove his shirt, hands moving to her hips after it was tossed aside. He kissed her neck slowly, elongated fangs raking across the surface gingerly. "You sure...?"

Alice couldnt think nor answer the qustion. Her hands went softly over his scard body and she made sure she didnt hurt him. Her lips were busy brushing his cheek and his neck. She jumped and her lips melted into his. "Yes..." She whispered against them. Her hands went up his neck and cupped his face and held it to hers. The fire was burning inside her and she knew that she only had a few minutes before all hell broke lose.
Alice
Alice

http://come-away-to--the-water.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Nameless Haven ::: Please Join ::: - Page 24 Empty Re: Nameless Haven ::: Please Join :::

Post by FragileFuzzySocks Wed Aug 03, 2011 11:40 pm

Mai didn't reply, simply curling up against his chest in arms, face pressed into his neck. It wasn't in her intention to worry him...she just wanted to stay in this moment forever, stay with him forever. The swell of emotions overwhelmed her, making her dizzy.
FragileFuzzySocks
FragileFuzzySocks

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Wed Aug 03, 2011 11:48 pm

Demarco held her and the smallest of frowns passed his lips. He was worried that he did something wrong or that there was something wrong. "My Sweet Mai, can you please tell me what's wrong darling? I can help you if I know what's wrong..." His tone was soft as he whispered that.
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by FragileFuzzySocks Thu Aug 04, 2011 1:39 am

"Nothing..." she whispered, "Nothing at all. I am simply tired." Her tears glittered like diamonds under the glow of the night light, a vague smile sketching onto her face. "You must keep carrying me, Marco."
FragileFuzzySocks
FragileFuzzySocks

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Thu Aug 04, 2011 2:54 am

Demarco nodded. "Alright My Sweet Mai." He smiled widely. "That won't be a problem darling." He brushed a kiss on her forehead happily. "If I had to, I would carry over every ocean if it meant being with you."

x3
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by FragileFuzzySocks Thu Aug 04, 2011 3:00 am

( OMGEEEEEEEEE! That is THE SWEETEST THING I'VE EVER HEARD!!!

"I know that, Marco." Her hands clutched at his shirt as she kissed his collarbone lightly. And she did. Because he would.

Last edited by .Fragile_Wishes. on Thu Aug 04, 2011 9:08 pm; edited 2 times in total
FragileFuzzySocks
FragileFuzzySocks

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Thu Aug 04, 2011 3:06 am

(:3 There are reasons that my writing involve romance. x3)

Demarco's eyes glued to her and didn't move. A grin slowly found it's way across his lips. "Good." And he meant it. A small shiver slid through him at her kiss and his grin widened. He loved her with all his heart.
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by FragileFuzzySocks Thu Aug 04, 2011 9:12 pm

She didn't move, her lips barely tracing the edges of his skin when she spoke up again, her breath ghosting over his neck. "You said we are leaving...to where?"
FragileFuzzySocks
FragileFuzzySocks

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Thu Aug 04, 2011 9:17 pm

He smiled and looked at her. "Somewhere that's better hopefully. Chances are, we're going to go someplace more accepting." His smile widened slightly and he closed his eyes for a moment and enjoyed holding her in his arms.
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by FragileFuzzySocks Fri Aug 05, 2011 12:22 am

Mai glanced up, nose wrinkling ever so slightly. "I do not want them to accept you, because you will like them better than me..." she told him, ears lying back defensively atop her head.
FragileFuzzySocks
FragileFuzzySocks

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Fri Aug 05, 2011 12:33 am

Demarco easily moved and was able to hold her in one arm. He brushed a hand against her cheek and smiled. "I could never like any other person or thing more then you My Sweet Mai. You, my dear, are the love of my life, my soul mate, my other half. I would never, ever like them more." He brushed his lips against her nose. "Do you know that you're adorable when you do that?"
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by FragileFuzzySocks Fri Aug 05, 2011 1:34 am

She tilted her head. ''Whenever I do what, Marco?'' she asked, blinking. ''Oh. Because I am small? That is what Yami says you meant. I do not mean to be small...''
FragileFuzzySocks
FragileFuzzySocks

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Fri Aug 05, 2011 1:41 am

Demarco chuckled and looked at her. he shook his head. "No I mean when you crinkle your nose, it's cute." He smiled widely and brushed another kiss on her nose. "It's also cute when you tilt your head." He brushed another kiss on her forehead.
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by FragileFuzzySocks Fri Aug 05, 2011 3:07 pm

My Internet is ticking me off... This'll be the third time I've posted the reply...
FragileFuzzySocks
FragileFuzzySocks

Back to top Go down

Post by FragileFuzzySocks Fri Aug 05, 2011 3:15 pm

Was being cute wrong? It didn't sound as if he were upset... "Are you pleased?" Her lips met his ever so softly. If he was unhappy, Mai would devote all of her energy to not being adorable. Because she would do anything for him if it meant him staying with her, content as he was now.
FragileFuzzySocks
FragileFuzzySocks

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Fri Aug 05, 2011 3:34 pm

He smiled and brushed his lips against her forehead. "Very pleased My Sweet Mai. You could never displease me darling." Demarco smiled widely and kissed her gently on the lips. He knew that there was nothing she could do to make him ever want to leave her.
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Fri Aug 05, 2011 5:56 pm

Aliceinwaiting wrote:
.Fragile_Wishes. wrote:( It's just a bit annoying is all... ^^; )

Mai focused toward Victoria's voice, thinking about what Marco had said about her and his half-brother being in love. That was good, she thought, because it meant that Gabriel would smile as much as Marco did. "Marco is smart," she answered, looking back at him. She paused a moment. "Yami did not eat you...because you are smart and did not leave." Her mouth curved to reveal a faint smile at the fact of this, before it fell, leaving her impassive as she remembered what she was going to ask him at the start. "Am I heavy, Marco?"

~

"It was worth a shot, though," he muttered, smirking while helping her as she went to remove his shirt, hands moving to her hips after it was tossed aside. He kissed her neck slowly, elongated fangs raking across the surface gingerly. "You sure...?"

Alice couldnt think nor answer the qustion. Her hands went softly over his scard body and she made sure she didnt hurt him. Her lips were busy brushing his cheek and his neck. She jumped and her lips melted into his. "Yes..." She whispered against them. Her hands went up his neck and cupped his face and held it to hers. The fire was burning inside her and she knew that she only had a few minutes before all hell broke lose.
Alice
Alice

http://come-away-to--the-water.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by FragileFuzzySocks Sat Aug 06, 2011 1:18 am

"...Marco," she suddenly said, sitting up as he held her. "We need chocolate."

( XD )
FragileFuzzySocks
FragileFuzzySocks

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Sat Aug 06, 2011 1:24 am

(*falls off of bed due to a fit of laughter* XD)

Demarco smiled and bit back a chuckle. He brushed his lips across her forehead. "There's a store not to far from here, I'll tell my brother and you and I can go get chocolate. Does that sound good to you My Sweet Mai?"
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by FragileFuzzySocks Sat Aug 06, 2011 1:30 am

( Out of all the things to say in a romantic moment, she chooses candy... )

She started to squirm in excitement, her expression going from straight and unanimated, to full of child-like wonder. "Chocolate, Marco. Lots of chocolate."
FragileFuzzySocks
FragileFuzzySocks

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Sat Aug 06, 2011 1:34 am

(I know. x3)

Demarco chuckled softly. "Alright." He turned to his brother. "We're going to that store that's not to far." Gabriel nodded and Demarco smiled as he started down the sidewalk. "Hm, you know when we get there I'll need to put you down." he frowned slightly at the idea.
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by FragileFuzzySocks Sat Aug 06, 2011 1:40 am

Yami followed behind the two, huffing in annoyance while the girl looked up at Marco, thoughtful. "Hold my hand the entire time." Her tail waved from beneath his arm. "We will get lots of chocolate, then we will eat it."

( Lol. Mai. )
FragileFuzzySocks
FragileFuzzySocks

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Sat Aug 06, 2011 1:53 am

Demarco chuckled softly. "Wouldn't have it any other way My Sweet Mai." He chuckled again as they neared the store. "Of course darling." His eyes were bright and filled with love.
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by FragileFuzzySocks Sat Aug 06, 2011 3:36 pm

A thought suddenly hit her and she looked up, dead serious. "Do you like chocolate, Marco?" she asked, already pondering the idea of her other options. She wasn't going to get something he didn't like... Her eyes lit up. "Suckers," she said, "The candy kind." (Lol) Everyone liked suckers.

(If you hadn't already noticed, she has a bit of a candy fetish.)
FragileFuzzySocks
FragileFuzzySocks

Back to top Go down

Post by FragileFuzzySocks Sat Aug 06, 2011 3:43 pm

Everything was leaving him, and fast, groaning as her careful hands ran along his marred body. He loved her, more than anything...but they needed to stop. If they didn't she was going to get hurt. It was wrong. He couldn't harm her. "Alice," he growled, shuddering, "This is...w-we can't...I...I can't..."
FragileFuzzySocks
FragileFuzzySocks

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 24 of 38 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 31 ... 38  Next