the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nameless Haven ::: Please Join :::

+3
daughteroflight
Alice
FragileFuzzySocks
7 posters

Page 23 of 38 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 30 ... 38  Next

Go down

Nameless Haven ::: Please Join ::: - Page 23 Empty Re: Nameless Haven ::: Please Join :::

Post by Alice Tue Aug 02, 2011 12:09 am

Victoria nodded and smiled. "She is beautiful." She said with a grin. She couldnt think with Gabriel with her. Her mind was offically fuzzy and she knew that she didnt have long before she would need Gabriel to carry her because the blood had not worked on her.

Alice jumped and wrapped her legs around Ashton's waist. "You have no idea." She said against his lips. Her lips trailed down his neck and chin. Her fingers tangled into his red and black hair.
Alice
Alice

http://come-away-to--the-water.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Nameless Haven ::: Please Join ::: - Page 23 Empty Re: Nameless Haven ::: Please Join :::

Post by FragileFuzzySocks Tue Aug 02, 2011 12:22 am

( Yami's like, "That brat did NOT just call me a dog..." xD )

Yami's eyes narrowed, biting back a snarl at the offensive term. He nodded slightly as Marco corrected him, his attention turning to Mai as she began to stir, having been asleep for a good hour and a half. She immediately moved and reached up, feeling over Marco's face, but quickly became confused. This was not how she remembered feeling before she fell asleep, and there were different scents around her... Her unseeing crimson-colored eyes moved toward his face. "Marco..." her blank, soft voice spoke.

~

Ashton groaned once more, hands playing near the edges of her shirt. It wasn't long before she had, once again, reduced him to a panting mess.
FragileFuzzySocks
FragileFuzzySocks

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Tue Aug 02, 2011 12:26 am

(haha XD Oh the beauty of Yami XD)

Alice smiled and whispered "WEll well well Fire boy you get excited really fast." She laughed softly and kissed his jawline. Her hands traveld to his hands and but them under her shirt.

((Oh alice... your such a whore XD)
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Tue Aug 02, 2011 12:48 am

Demarco looked down at Mai. "Hey sleeping beauty. You are in my arms and we're still at the park, near the sidewalk. My brother's here and we're leaving. You looked so peaceful sleeping and I didn't want to wake you so I picked you up." He smiled.
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Tue Aug 02, 2011 12:54 am

Victoria watched Demarco with Mai. He looked like he really liked her. She liked that look. She wondered if she ever got that look from Gabriel. She shuddered at the thought of it not being true.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by FragileFuzzySocks Tue Aug 02, 2011 1:01 am

She blinked, eyes scanning around despite the fact that she was aware she would see nothing but total darkness. The next words from her mouth were to ask Marco if she was heavy, but something hit her. "Someone else is here," she stated, "...The female from earlier." The vampire. "Your brother..." she looked back at Marco, her elegantly slim brows furrowing in frustration, breaking the flawless expression. "I do not know where they are..." She couldn't tell. Their scents were too mingled, as if they had been all over one another.

( xDD )

~

"You can just shut your pretty little mouth," he growled out, rough, scarred hands trailing along the tender skin of her sides beneath her shirt. His lips crashed against hers, his heart thudding in his ears as his head spun.
FragileFuzzySocks
FragileFuzzySocks

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Tue Aug 02, 2011 1:09 am

(oooooohhhhh wow XD XD xD ai if only you knew how much they were....)

Victoria blushed and knew what she was thinking. "I am here darling." She whispered looking at her. The girl was a beauty and felt alittle jelouse of this beautiful girl.

Alice shook her head stubbornly. "Do you really think that I will shut my mouth?" She gasped against his lips. She jumped down and put her hands up nis shirt and tugged for it to come off.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Tue Aug 02, 2011 1:10 am

Gabriel looked at Victoria with loving eyes when she shuddered. He pulled her closer and smiled. He let his one hand rub her arm. His eyes locked on her face and didn't move. When he finally tore his gaze away from Victoria for a moment he looked at his brother and smiled. he then turned his gaze to Victoria again.

Demarco smiled slightly. "Yes, Victoria. My brother Gabriel is also here of course. I can already tell, Victoria is a friend. I can tell her and my brother are in love. They're in front of me My Sweet Mai. Yami is by our side too." he smiled a bit more.
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Tue Aug 02, 2011 1:15 am

Victoria could feel Gabriels eyes on her and she liked it. Her eyes flicked to his and she blushed even more. She watched Demarco and watched him with an interest. "You can read people's emotions or is it because you just know your brother?" She asked.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by FragileFuzzySocks Tue Aug 02, 2011 3:28 pm

T___T What is the deal with my posts failing...? Seriously. ;_;
FragileFuzzySocks
FragileFuzzySocks

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Tue Aug 02, 2011 3:29 pm

What's wrong Mady?
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by FragileFuzzySocks Tue Aug 02, 2011 3:36 pm

I posted my reply right before going to bed. Apparently my Internet failed on me again. SIGH, lol. One second, love.
FragileFuzzySocks
FragileFuzzySocks

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Tue Aug 02, 2011 3:43 pm

D: Poor Mady.
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by FragileFuzzySocks Tue Aug 02, 2011 3:54 pm

( It's just a bit annoying is all... ^^; )

Mai focused toward Victoria's voice, thinking about what Marco had said about her and his half-brother being in love. That was good, she thought, because it meant that Gabriel would smile as much as Marco did. "Marco is smart," she answered, looking back at him. She paused a moment. "Yami did not eat you...because you are smart and did not leave." Her mouth curved to reveal a faint smile at the fact of this, before it fell, leaving her impassive as she remembered what she was going to ask him at the start. "Am I heavy, Marco?"

~

"It was worth a shot, though," he muttered, smirking while helping her as she went to remove his shirt, hands moving to her hips after it was tossed aside. He kissed her neck slowly, elongated fangs raking across the surface gingerly. "You sure...?"
FragileFuzzySocks
FragileFuzzySocks

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Tue Aug 02, 2011 4:02 pm

Demarco looked down at Mai and grinned. His grin widened when she smiled. He chuckled at her question. "My Sweet Mai, you are light, very light. Don't worry about it." He moved and brushed a kiss on her forehead. "I love you," he whispered softly.
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by FragileFuzzySocks Tue Aug 02, 2011 4:25 pm

She captured his mouth with her own once he leaned down, moving and leaning up a bit to prevent him from straining himself as she stroked his face. She smiled again. "I know that."

( <3 )
FragileFuzzySocks
FragileFuzzySocks

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Tue Aug 02, 2011 6:46 pm

Demarco grinned beneath the kiss. "Good. Don't ever forget it." His smile was wide and his eyes were full of love when he looked at her. It seemed that the rest of the world melted away when he was with her and he liked that.
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by FragileFuzzySocks Tue Aug 02, 2011 7:16 pm

She shook her head, sending ripples down her long, silky brown hair. Illuminated by the flood of moonlight, she appeared almost iridescent, being draped in a veil of silver; exactly like a little doll of porcelain with eyes of dimmed rubies. "Never."
FragileFuzzySocks
FragileFuzzySocks

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Tue Aug 02, 2011 7:23 pm

He looked down at her and smiled, her beauty taking his breath away. His eyes stayed locked on her as he watched her. he finally realized she had spoken and color flooded to his cheeks. "Good," he breathed. He brushed his lips against her forehead again. "My Sweet Mai," he murmured.
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by FragileFuzzySocks Tue Aug 02, 2011 7:31 pm

Nimble, delicate fingers moved over Marco's face as he looked down at her before she paused, her expression rearranging itself to convey her confusion. She pressed her soft palm to his forehead, eyes rounding in alarm. "Fever. Marco, you are ill."

( xD )
FragileFuzzySocks
FragileFuzzySocks

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Tue Aug 02, 2011 7:41 pm

( XD )

Demaco chuckled and smiled widely. "No, I'm blushing. Blood rushed just under the surface of the skin on my face which causes my face to turn red and to heat up. Don't worry yourself My Sweet Mai, I'l not ill and I don't have a fever."
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by FragileFuzzySocks Tue Aug 02, 2011 8:05 pm

She still didn't understand... "Why are you blushing? Are you angry with me, Marco?" The look on her face was heartbreaking. She looked absolutely devastated at the thought of upsetting him; tears were forming at the edges of her eyes.
FragileFuzzySocks
FragileFuzzySocks

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Tue Aug 02, 2011 8:12 pm

Demarco shook his head and his heart broke some at her face. "No. I could never be angry with you My Sweet Mai. I just got a bit embarrassed," he murmured softly. He kissed her gently on the lips to help prove his point.
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by FragileFuzzySocks Tue Aug 02, 2011 9:22 pm

The feel of his lips on hers caused her to moan ever so softly, closing her eyes to soak in the moment. Marco made her feel incredibly special, made her mind race with all these feelings that were so...foreign to her. She couldn't ever hope to describe to him what he did to her. All Mai could think of was that she loved him, enough to kill her if he ever left. Tears slipped from beneath her black lashes, beginning their descent down her cheeks as she kissed him, and kissed him...and kissed him.
FragileFuzzySocks
FragileFuzzySocks

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Tue Aug 02, 2011 9:30 pm

Demarco grinned beneath the kiss and deepened it slightly. His heart was pounding in his chest and his head was spinning. She was the one thing that made his heart beat faster, palms sweat, and made him smile more. He enjoyed the moment before pulling back. His eyes locked on her face and he frowned when he saw the tears. "What's wrong My Sweet Mai?" He kissed her tears away and his heart saddened at the sight of them.
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 23 of 38 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 30 ... 38  Next