the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nameless Haven ::: Please Join :::

+3
daughteroflight
Alice
FragileFuzzySocks
7 posters

Page 31 of 38 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 34 ... 38  Next

Go down

Nameless Haven ::: Please Join ::: - Page 31 Empty Re: Nameless Haven ::: Please Join :::

Post by daughteroflight Fri Aug 12, 2011 1:56 am

Tori grinned. "Well if I blush, it's your fault," she teased. She'd never blushed so much, but she didn't mind for some reason.
daughteroflight
daughteroflight

Back to top Go down

Nameless Haven ::: Please Join ::: - Page 31 Empty Re: Nameless Haven ::: Please Join :::

Post by Alice Fri Aug 12, 2011 1:57 am

Jaden chuckled and kissed her cheek. "Then you will be blushing a whole lot more." He said with a grin. He liked playing with her like this and this was fun and he enjoyed it. He had feeling with this girl.
Alice
Alice

http://come-away-to--the-water.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by FragileFuzzySocks Fri Aug 12, 2011 1:59 am

Aliceinwaiting wrote:Jaden sighed and looked at Alice. "I wonder what Alice reads inside Fishy's hand." He said winking at her. Alice blushed a deep scarlet. Jaden winked at Tori.

Ashton stared at all three of them, a priceless 'What the fuck...?' look on his face. Naturally when Jaden had tried to read his thoughts, he blocked it. There were things in there that he didn't even let Alice see; his mind was not a pretty place...in more ways than one. What he wanted to know was where in the HELL had 'Fishy' came in? He didn't look like a goddamn fish! He glanced at Alice though, catching the last comment. Her blush made him chuckle. "Yeah, me too."

Wyatt's big blue eyes got even bigger and his tail went haywire, leaning down and nuzzling her neck before pressing their mouths together. Her taste was just as good as her scent.
FragileFuzzySocks
FragileFuzzySocks

Back to top Go down

Post by daughteroflight Fri Aug 12, 2011 2:03 am

Tori thought she looked as red as a beet, but she didn't care. She smiled and looked at Jaden. "I bet I will."

Marcela closed her eyes and wrapped her arms around him pulling herself closer to him.
daughteroflight
daughteroflight

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Fri Aug 12, 2011 2:06 am

Alice rolled her eyes at him. But heck she loved him too much to hit him... at the moment. She kissed his cheek and made a clearing sound in her throat. "Well if you too love birds dont mind we will be going." She pulled Ashton down farther into the street with a smile on her lips.

Jaden chuckled and watched Alice leave. "Well what do you think of them?" He asked wanting to hear what she said.\ and thought.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by daughteroflight Fri Aug 12, 2011 2:07 am

"They're...an interesting couple, that's for sure. I don't really know what I think of them. I guess I'll have it figured out once we're around them more."
daughteroflight
daughteroflight

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Fri Aug 12, 2011 2:08 am

Jaden nodded and chuckled. "They are completely good for eachother... from what I read from Alice it is a dark place where they are going."
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by FragileFuzzySocks Fri Aug 12, 2011 2:10 am

Sigh.

Gotta go, loves; see you tomorrow. Sweet dreams.
FragileFuzzySocks
FragileFuzzySocks

Back to top Go down

Post by daughteroflight Fri Aug 12, 2011 2:11 am

Tori blinked. "Dark place?"
(she sometimes doesn't catch on so quickly)
daughteroflight
daughteroflight

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Fri Aug 12, 2011 2:17 am

.Fragile_Wishes. wrote:Mai wrapped her slim arms over Marco's neck as he deepened the kiss, linking her hands so that when he stood straight again, he would lift her from the ground. The candy had become the farthest thing from her mind at that moment, her mind too busy getting lost in the delicious taste of him.

Demarco smiled beneath the kiss and tightened his arms. He stood straight, lifting her up in his arms. He loved having her in his arms, he loved kissing her, he loved being around her, and most importantly, he loved her. His heart pounded in his chest just like it did every time they kissed.

(Night Mady.)
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by daughteroflight Fri Aug 12, 2011 3:35 pm

daughteroflight wrote:Tori blinked. "Dark place?"
(she sometimes doesn't catch on so quickly)
daughteroflight
daughteroflight

Back to top Go down

Post by daughteroflight Fri Aug 12, 2011 6:13 pm

(i think it deleted your post again )
daughteroflight
daughteroflight

Back to top Go down

Post by daughteroflight Fri Aug 12, 2011 6:16 pm

(is really confused. why is it still deleting your post?)
daughteroflight
daughteroflight

Back to top Go down

Post by FragileFuzzySocks Fri Aug 12, 2011 6:17 pm

FragileFuzzySocks
FragileFuzzySocks

Back to top Go down

Post by FragileFuzzySocks Fri Aug 12, 2011 6:19 pm

Wyatt held her close, loving the emotions that were rolling off of her. Everything about her was so intoxicating, it made him lightheaded.
FragileFuzzySocks
FragileFuzzySocks

Back to top Go down

Post by FragileFuzzySocks Fri Aug 12, 2011 6:23 pm

Being in Marco's arms again, she couldn't help but smile, squirming with the excitment she felt. Mai couldn't really put into words how she felt when she was in his arms...he just made her feel safe, and loved; warm. She couldn't get enough of it; couldn't get enough of him.
FragileFuzzySocks
FragileFuzzySocks

Back to top Go down

Post by daughteroflight Fri Aug 12, 2011 6:23 pm

(yay, it worked!)
Marcela ran her finger through Wyatt's hair as she kissed him.
daughteroflight
daughteroflight

Back to top Go down

Post by FragileFuzzySocks Fri Aug 12, 2011 6:31 pm

In need of air, he finally pulled back, smiling as she continued to pet him. "We're together now, right?" he asked, looking at her with a tilt of his head. "That means I can always take care of you, Marcela."
FragileFuzzySocks
FragileFuzzySocks

Back to top Go down

Post by daughteroflight Fri Aug 12, 2011 6:39 pm

Marcela looked up at him and smiled. "Yeah, I guess we are together. I've never met anyone like you, Wyatt."
daughteroflight
daughteroflight

Back to top Go down

Post by FragileFuzzySocks Fri Aug 12, 2011 6:44 pm

He paused. "Is that a good thing, or a bad thing?" Brows knitted together in uncertainty as he looked at her.
FragileFuzzySocks
FragileFuzzySocks

Back to top Go down

Post by daughteroflight Fri Aug 12, 2011 6:47 pm

Marcela kissed him and smiled. "Good," she said.
daughteroflight
daughteroflight

Back to top Go down

Post by FragileFuzzySocks Fri Aug 12, 2011 6:50 pm

Wyatt's smile resurfaced in a matter of seconds as he laid down, placing his head in her lap. His tail was fully of energy, showing just how happy he was.
FragileFuzzySocks
FragileFuzzySocks

Back to top Go down

Post by daughteroflight Fri Aug 12, 2011 6:56 pm

Marcela smiled and began to pet his head again. "I'm so glad I met you," she said softly.
daughteroflight
daughteroflight

Back to top Go down

Post by daughteroflight Fri Aug 12, 2011 7:09 pm

(Razz it deleted again wtheck)
daughteroflight
daughteroflight

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Fri Aug 12, 2011 7:10 pm

(Back!!!!)
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 31 of 38 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 34 ... 38  Next