the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nameless Haven ::: Please Join :::

+3
daughteroflight
Alice
FragileFuzzySocks
7 posters

Page 26 of 38 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 32 ... 38  Next

Go down

Nameless Haven ::: Please Join ::: - Page 26 Empty Re: Nameless Haven ::: Please Join :::

Post by FragileFuzzySocks Tue Aug 09, 2011 3:55 pm

( Well, Alice and Ashton are together...Rei and Xavier are a couple, too. And then there's Mai and Demarco, who are soulmates. XD They're the oddest couple by far, but they COMPLETE each other...it's so sweet!

Uhm, well...Alice & Rei left Tori with Jaden, but since Alice (the actual writer, not charrie) is off on vacation for two more days...I don't really know. If you'd like, I can make another charrie for you.)

FragileFuzzySocks
FragileFuzzySocks

Back to top Go down

Nameless Haven ::: Please Join ::: - Page 26 Empty Re: Nameless Haven ::: Please Join :::

Post by daughteroflight Tue Aug 09, 2011 4:03 pm

(wow i missed a lot!lol uh yeah that could work. i need to stop going away for long periods of time.haha)
daughteroflight
daughteroflight

Back to top Go down

Post by FragileFuzzySocks Tue Aug 09, 2011 4:40 pm

Name: Wyatt Miles
Species: Werewolf
Looks: Shaggy silver hair, pure, water-like curious blue eyes and is fairly pale. Gray wolf ears and matching tail. Has a good, well-built figure; 5'9. Has pointed canines on the top and bottom of his mouth that elongate with the wolf's presence surfacing, the color of his eyes flashing to a haunting yellow.
Other: Will develop.
FragileFuzzySocks
FragileFuzzySocks

Back to top Go down

Post by daughteroflight Tue Aug 09, 2011 4:42 pm

(should i make another one? i think i was planning on doing that anyway)
daughteroflight
daughteroflight

Back to top Go down

Post by FragileFuzzySocks Tue Aug 09, 2011 4:50 pm

( If you want ^-^ )
FragileFuzzySocks
FragileFuzzySocks

Back to top Go down

Post by daughteroflight Tue Aug 09, 2011 4:53 pm

(okay! Very Happy)
Name: Marcela/Cel Craft
Species: fairie
Looks: cherry-red hair, tan, violet eyes, silver wings
Other: even though she's a fairie, she can only fly
daughteroflight
daughteroflight

Back to top Go down

Post by FragileFuzzySocks Tue Aug 09, 2011 5:00 pm

( She's cute!
Who starts? )
FragileFuzzySocks
FragileFuzzySocks

Back to top Go down

Post by daughteroflight Tue Aug 09, 2011 5:05 pm

(haha thanks.
I guess I can)
Marcela flew throught the alleyways, trying lose the people looking for her.
How did they even find me? she wondered.
She noticed dark clouds overhead and knew that it was about to rain. Not good. Marcela always had trouble flying in the rain. It was bad for her wings. Now it would be really hard for her to get away.
daughteroflight
daughteroflight

Back to top Go down

Post by FragileFuzzySocks Tue Aug 09, 2011 5:19 pm

( Question. How small is she? o.o )

He whined out in pain, dragging his leg behind him as he walked through the streets in his human form, twitching at each little ran droplet that fell on his bare shoulders. The humans had snapped his leg...in half. Wyatt eventually had to quit, dropping to sit in a hidden alleyway, leaning against a building. He winced at the sight of the injury as he examined it more closely. It looked more like something from a horror film.
FragileFuzzySocks
FragileFuzzySocks

Back to top Go down

Post by daughteroflight Tue Aug 09, 2011 5:28 pm

(at least 5' 4")
Marcela stumbled as the rain began to fall on her helpless wings.
Great. Looks like I have to go on foot.
She tried her best to avoid stepping on anything. The people had caught her off guard...and without her shoes on. She didn't have the time to put them on before she had to run away. SHe spotted a dumpster in one alley and quickly hid behind it. She thought she noticed someone in the same alley as her, but she didn't want to drop her guard again and kept her scared eyes focused on the area she had just come from.
daughteroflight
daughteroflight

Back to top Go down

Post by FragileFuzzySocks Tue Aug 09, 2011 5:47 pm

Gray ears perched atop his head, picking up on sounds as a new scent entered his range. Rapid, hitched breath, sweat, erratic heartbeat...there was anxiety attacking him from all sides, making him dizzy. Someone was being chased, and by the scent...it was a female. Wyatt could tell she wasn't human, but didn't know what species. He hadn't ever came across a scent like this...

He crawled over, slowly, grimacing through the searing pain that overwhelmed him whenever he moved his leg. "Just keep quiet," he said softly, taking on his wolf form and laying over her lap. He was big enough that he kept her hidden, but was careful not to smother her. From the shadows, he appeared like a stray dog taking shelter by the dumpster.
FragileFuzzySocks
FragileFuzzySocks

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Tue Aug 09, 2011 5:49 pm

smellzlyknirvana wrote:
.Fragile_Wishes. wrote:Her mouth opened to say, 'I was thinking of getting something you would like if not chocolate,' but she closed it again, blinking. Another idea came to mind. "Yes," she nodded, "We will get suckers, too."

( xD Mai's brain: " CANDY! " )

Demarco smiled and set her down when they were outside of the store, taking a hold of her hand. He let out a soft chuckle. "Anything else you want or need while we're inside, My Sweet Mai?" His eyes locked on her, filled with love and joy.

(XD I noticed.)

(Also, I replied on Born this way a while back...)
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by daughteroflight Tue Aug 09, 2011 5:51 pm

Marcela was surprised when she heard the wolf speak, yet it spoke in a way that she did what it told her to. Not knowing what else to do, she laid her trembling arms on its back, as if letting it know that she trusted it.
daughteroflight
daughteroflight

Back to top Go down

Post by FragileFuzzySocks Tue Aug 09, 2011 6:08 pm

A frown slowly came to her face as she realized she didn't like the feeling of being out of Marco's arms...at all. But it was a sacrifice she needed to make if she wanted candy. Her hand gripped his as Yami came up to her side, her other hand weaving through this coarse fur gently. "Yami says he will sit outside." she stated, looking up toward Marco. "I do not. Do you?" Mai was going to bite him if he let go of her hand...

( LOL. Awww, she'd bite him! <3 XD )

Wyatt kept perfectly still, sharp eyes trained toward the opening as the humans ran by. He could feel her trembling against him, but after it was clear, he nuzzled against her. Leaning back, he took his human form again, looking at her wonderously, almost like a little kid. "Are you all right?"
FragileFuzzySocks
FragileFuzzySocks

Back to top Go down

Post by daughteroflight Tue Aug 09, 2011 6:11 pm

Marcela felt her heart racing even though her pursuers passed them. She timidly looked at the boy next to her and gave a very timid nod. "Y-yes," she said, her voice shaking almost as much as she was.
daughteroflight
daughteroflight

Back to top Go down

Post by FragileFuzzySocks Tue Aug 09, 2011 6:39 pm

He moved closer, eyes softening as he looked her over. She was small, he noted, and jittery. Wyatt sniffed at her, "You don't have to worry. I can protect you."
FragileFuzzySocks
FragileFuzzySocks

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Tue Aug 09, 2011 6:42 pm

Demarco noticed the frown and frowned himself. He wrapped his arms around her and looked down at her. "You okay My Sweet Mai?" His eyes searched her face. "No, I don't need anything," he said softly as his eyes continued to search her face. He didn't like seeing her frown, not in the least bit. Seeing her frown made his heart hurt.
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by daughteroflight Tue Aug 09, 2011 8:24 pm

Marcela looked up at him with her violet eyes, studying his face almost. "I'm Marcela," she said in a quiet voice. She wished the rain would stop falling; it was so cold.
daughteroflight
daughteroflight

Back to top Go down

Post by FragileFuzzySocks Tue Aug 09, 2011 8:38 pm

He nodded with a bright smile, his pointed canines coming into view. "They called me Wyatt." He looked at her up close, gazing curiously, ears flickering as his tail swished behind him. "Marcela, what are you?"

(That wasn't meant to be rude in any way...he's just a big kid. xD )
FragileFuzzySocks
FragileFuzzySocks

Back to top Go down

Post by daughteroflight Tue Aug 09, 2011 8:40 pm

(haha okay)
Marcela grinned, her eyes twinkling. "I'm a fairy," she replied. She would've let her wings out to show him, but the rain would probably ruin them if she did.
daughteroflight
daughteroflight

Back to top Go down

Post by FragileFuzzySocks Tue Aug 09, 2011 8:45 pm

He tilted his head, not understanding. "What's a fairy?" he asked, scanning over her. She looked cold. Wyatt pursed his lips before taking his wolf form again, curling around her, but whining sharply once he moved his leg.
FragileFuzzySocks
FragileFuzzySocks

Back to top Go down

Post by daughteroflight Tue Aug 09, 2011 8:48 pm

Marcela brushed aside her hair. "I'll have to show you somewhere dry," she answered. "The rain isn't good for me."
She heard his painful sound. "What's wrong?"
daughteroflight
daughteroflight

Back to top Go down

Post by FragileFuzzySocks Tue Aug 09, 2011 8:58 pm

He motioned toward his disfigured, bleeding leg with a huff, resting his head on her abdomen. Wyatt nuzzled her hand with a playful growl, trying to get her to pet him while his tail swayed lazily against her leg.
FragileFuzzySocks
FragileFuzzySocks

Back to top Go down

Post by daughteroflight Tue Aug 09, 2011 9:02 pm

Marcela began to pet him gently, feeling his fur running between her thin fingers. She occassionaly looked at his leg wishing there was something she could do to ease his pain. I wish it would stop raining already.
"Is there anything I can do to help?" she asked.
daughteroflight
daughteroflight

Back to top Go down

Post by FragileFuzzySocks Tue Aug 09, 2011 9:16 pm

After a while he rolled over, allowing Marcela to pet his soft, fluffy gray underbelly. Wyatt's bright blue eyes were sparkling as he looked at her.
FragileFuzzySocks
FragileFuzzySocks

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 26 of 38 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 32 ... 38  Next