the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nameless Haven ::: Please Join :::

+3
daughteroflight
Alice
FragileFuzzySocks
7 posters

Page 27 of 38 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 32 ... 38  Next

Go down

Nameless Haven ::: Please Join ::: - Page 27 Empty Re: Nameless Haven ::: Please Join :::

Post by daughteroflight Tue Aug 09, 2011 9:19 pm

(aw! Smile )
Marcela smiled as she looked into his eyes. She liked how they sparkled. Thoughts of being scared and cold went away as she felt safer with Wyatt the longer she was with him.
daughteroflight
daughteroflight

Back to top Go down

Nameless Haven ::: Please Join ::: - Page 27 Empty Re: Nameless Haven ::: Please Join :::

Post by FragileFuzzySocks Tue Aug 09, 2011 9:28 pm

(I know, right? :3)

He nuzzled against her, leaning up and resting his head on her shoulder before licking her cheek enthusiastically. She was nice, her scent was, too.
FragileFuzzySocks
FragileFuzzySocks

Back to top Go down

Post by daughteroflight Tue Aug 09, 2011 9:30 pm

(^_^)
Marcela giggled when he licked her cheek. It was probably the first time in a long while since she last smiled or even laughed, yet she was doing those very things right now. She did feel safe.
daughteroflight
daughteroflight

Back to top Go down

Post by FragileFuzzySocks Tue Aug 09, 2011 9:35 pm

Brb.
FragileFuzzySocks
FragileFuzzySocks

Back to top Go down

Post by daughteroflight Tue Aug 09, 2011 9:36 pm

okay
daughteroflight
daughteroflight

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Tue Aug 09, 2011 10:41 pm

.Fragile_Wishes. wrote:Everything was leaving him, and fast, groaning as her careful hands ran along his marred body. He loved her, more than anything...but they needed to stop. If they didn't she was going to get hurt. It was wrong. He couldn't harm her. "Alice," he growled, shuddering, "This is...w-we can't...I...I can't..."

Alice looked up at him and sighed. She stepped away. Her jaw was locked tight. "Alright." SHe said through her teeth. SHe wasnt as angry as she wanted to be. SHe turned around and started to walk out. SHe got out and took in a deep breath, The air was sweet to her burning lungs. THe fire inside her began to cool down. Everyime her was close to her the fire grew hotter and hotter.
Alice
Alice

http://come-away-to--the-water.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by daughteroflight Tue Aug 09, 2011 11:29 pm

(waiting)
daughteroflight
daughteroflight

Back to top Go down

Post by FragileFuzzySocks Tue Aug 09, 2011 11:34 pm

(AH! Sorry, love. ^^; )

It excited him when she laughed; brought a lighter feel to his chest. He was like a puppy the way he was squirming and sniffing at her, licking at her face and hands whenever she stooped petting him...but it was obvious that he leg was hurting him.
FragileFuzzySocks
FragileFuzzySocks

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Tue Aug 09, 2011 11:35 pm

(haha Fragile or Mady to me XD Takes alittle bit because she is amazing like that ^_^)
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by daughteroflight Tue Aug 09, 2011 11:38 pm

(that's okay. i was bored and just did whatever.lol)
Marcela smiled as she looked around. She noticed an open door down the alley in a close building. They could probably go in there and hide, instead of being out where they might catch cold, if not already. She looked at Wyatt. "You want to go inside?"
daughteroflight
daughteroflight

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Tue Aug 09, 2011 11:39 pm

(haha DANG MADY!! YOU DID YOUR VODO MAGIC POSTING!! *stares in awe* haha oh lord *facepalms* Me is hyper bounce )
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by FragileFuzzySocks Tue Aug 09, 2011 11:42 pm

Ashton slunk to the floor, gripping his head in his hands. His tongue ran along his elongated, aching fangs and he groaned, shutting his eyes. This was killing him. And at the same time, he was addicted, he was drowning and he couldn't get enough.

She nodded, "Fine." Her body melted into his as she closed her eyes, breathing deeply. "I cannot stand to be out of your arms, but for the sake of the chocolate, I must endure such torture."
FragileFuzzySocks
FragileFuzzySocks

Back to top Go down

Post by FragileFuzzySocks Tue Aug 09, 2011 11:42 pm

(Not amazing, Alice...epic failure. ;_; )
FragileFuzzySocks
FragileFuzzySocks

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Tue Aug 09, 2011 11:44 pm

(hehe... the sake of choclate... XD)
(Mady you can never fail XD That crap just doesnt happen for chu)

Alice wrapped her arms around herself. She shivered but the cold air felt good against her burning skin. Why does the fire grow? She wondered. She looked down the walk way and saw something... "Jaden?" She smiled when it was him. She ran and hugged him. "JADEN! YOUR SAFE!" SHe said with a smile. Jaden chuckled "Well of course I am little sis." Alice laughed and hugged him again. "Im so happy now."
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by FragileFuzzySocks Tue Aug 09, 2011 11:48 pm

Wyatt looked at her, then slowly stood up so she could get to her feet, having to balance himself on his other legs. He followed beside he as she went inside and huffed, shaking himself as much as he could without falling and taking his human form. "I hate rain..."
FragileFuzzySocks
FragileFuzzySocks

Back to top Go down

Post by daughteroflight Tue Aug 09, 2011 11:53 pm

Marcela looked at him and nodded. "Me too," she replied. "It's really bad for my wings." She saw a torn cloth on an old table and picked it up. "Do you mind if I try to tend to your leg?"
daughteroflight
daughteroflight

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Wed Aug 10, 2011 12:19 am

.Fragile_Wishes. wrote:She nodded, "Fine." Her body melted into his as she closed her eyes, breathing deeply. "I cannot stand to be out of your arms, but for the sake of the chocolate, I must endure such torture."

Demarco smiled at that and tipped her chin up gently so he could kiss her. His lips met hers happily and his heart picked up speed. He didn't know that just her not being in his arms would make her sad, but in a way, it made his heart beat a little faster and his lips yearn for hers.

Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by daughteroflight Wed Aug 10, 2011 7:13 pm

(i should probably bring Tori back into this, since Jaden's back with his sister.lol)
daughteroflight
daughteroflight

Back to top Go down

Post by FragileFuzzySocks Wed Aug 10, 2011 7:43 pm

( @Alice - I know, right? She's such a poet. xD And psh...I wish. If that were true life would be a lot easier. ^_^ )
( @daughteroflight - Yeah, lol. )

His head rose slowly upon hearing Alice's voice shouting outside. Ashton stood up, brows knitting together in conflict as he stepped into the street. There she was, hanging all over some dude. "Eh..."

Mai hummed pleasantly into the kiss, her lips forming to mirror his smile. Her body was alive with sensations as she stroked his face, blinking up at him once he pulled away. "You are better than candy, Marco," she stated with a nod, then blinked yet again. "But we are still getting it."

Wyatt looked from her, to his leg, obvious uncertainty crossing over his innocent face. "Mmm...i-it'll hurt..."
FragileFuzzySocks
FragileFuzzySocks

Back to top Go down

Post by daughteroflight Wed Aug 10, 2011 7:50 pm

(let's see what I can do with Tori. hmm...)
Tori watched Jaden hug his sister, smiling.
(That's all I could think of.lol)
Marcela nodded. "Yeah, but if we don't do something about your wound, it could probably get worse," she replied.
daughteroflight
daughteroflight

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Wed Aug 10, 2011 8:03 pm

Demarco smiled at Mai when he pulled back. "Nice to know I'm better then candy. We will My Sweet Mai." He dropped his arms from around her and took one of her hands in one of his. He smiled at her, his heart dancing in his chest. It was always things said like that that made his heart race and it was also when ever he saw her smile.
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by FragileFuzzySocks Wed Aug 10, 2011 8:28 pm

She tugged him along, having to go by his movements and guidance to make sure she didn't trip or go the wrong direction. Yami simply laid at the entrance with a slow sigh, closing his eyes as his ears fell back, tail idling at his side. Kids. (xD)

He looked at her hesitantly, ears lowering as a sign of submission as he approached her. Whining softly, he sat down, giving her free reign.
FragileFuzzySocks
FragileFuzzySocks

Back to top Go down

Post by daughteroflight Wed Aug 10, 2011 8:31 pm

Marcela carefully approached to wrapped the cloth around his leg. She didn't know exactly what to do, but she knew enough so that the wound wouldn't get worse. Gently, she began to wrap the cloth around his leg.
daughteroflight
daughteroflight

Back to top Go down

Post by FragileFuzzySocks Wed Aug 10, 2011 8:47 pm

Wyatt grit his teeth, focusing on anything but the pain. The wolf was itching closer to the surface, ready to lash out at her for making it worse, but he swallowed, closing his eyes so she wouldn't notice the flashing between control as they changed colors.
FragileFuzzySocks
FragileFuzzySocks

Back to top Go down

Post by daughteroflight Wed Aug 10, 2011 8:49 pm

Marcela kept her focus on his leg as she continued to wrap the cloth around it. Once she was done, she tied the cloth with a sharp tug.
daughteroflight
daughteroflight

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 27 of 38 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 32 ... 38  Next