the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nameless Haven ::: Please Join :::

+3
daughteroflight
Alice
FragileFuzzySocks
7 posters

Page 32 of 38 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 38  Next

Go down

Nameless Haven ::: Please Join ::: - Page 32 Empty Re: Nameless Haven ::: Please Join :::

Post by daughteroflight Fri Aug 12, 2011 7:11 pm

(Alice!!!!)
daughteroflight
daughteroflight

Back to top Go down

Nameless Haven ::: Please Join ::: - Page 32 Empty Re: Nameless Haven ::: Please Join :::

Post by Alice Fri Aug 12, 2011 7:18 pm

(Hehe hi XD whats your real name love? I dont want to keep calling u daughter haha XD)
Alice
Alice

http://come-away-to--the-water.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by daughteroflight Fri Aug 12, 2011 7:23 pm

(haha Meagan)
daughteroflight
daughteroflight

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Fri Aug 12, 2011 7:28 pm

(OMG!!! YOUR THE NAME OF MY FAVE CHARRIE!!!! XD I love that name Megan XD It shall be the middle name of my daughter. XD Artemis Megan Platt XD haha)
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by daughteroflight Fri Aug 12, 2011 7:29 pm

(haha awesome!)
daughteroflight
daughteroflight

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Fri Aug 12, 2011 7:32 pm

(I KNOW RIGHT!!! XD)
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by daughteroflight Fri Aug 12, 2011 7:41 pm

(XD)
daughteroflight
daughteroflight

Back to top Go down

Post by FragileFuzzySocks Fri Aug 12, 2011 9:16 pm

(@Alice - o.o Epic name. Mine would have to be Grace for a girl, and Ashton Grey for a boy. :3 Coincidentally, I gave Ashton his LAST name from the Low Fat Bryers Ice Cream... xD

@daughteroflight - You do have a very pretty name; I LOVE your sig. That song owns! <3 )

He nuzzled her affectionately, that smile growing until it formed a grin. "We'll stay together forever."

Ashton was lead along, smirking the entire way. She couldn't keep her mind out the gutter...and he prided himself for that. "Your brother and his were seem...interesting," he said, thinking of his own family. Marcus was a filthy bastard, Emmalee was more than likely dead, but Axis..."I wonder where he's hiding..." he muttered out loud, hand gripping Alice's a bit tighter.

(@Alice - Think I should bring Axis in?)
FragileFuzzySocks
FragileFuzzySocks

Back to top Go down

Post by daughteroflight Fri Aug 12, 2011 9:23 pm

(aw thanks! i love that song too)
Marcela smiled and leaned against him, taking in how warm she felt against him. "You promise?" she replied.
daughteroflight
daughteroflight

Back to top Go down

Post by FragileFuzzySocks Fri Aug 12, 2011 9:26 pm

His soft, warm, wet, pink tongue lapped at her tender cheek and he beamed at her. "I promise."
FragileFuzzySocks
FragileFuzzySocks

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Fri Aug 12, 2011 9:27 pm

.Fragile_Wishes. wrote:Being in Marco's arms again, she couldn't help but smile, squirming with the excitment she felt. Mai couldn't really put into words how she felt when she was in his arms...he just made her feel safe, and loved; warm. She couldn't get enough of it; couldn't get enough of him.

Demarco smiled and chuckled against the kiss. He loved her and could never get enough of her. He honestly didn't know how he had lived everyday without her when now it seemed he would stop breathing if he even thought of leaving; that's how much he loved her. He deepened the kiss more.

(sorry if I'm being a turtle on here... I'm writing and thinking about entering a contest on Inkpop...)
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by daughteroflight Fri Aug 12, 2011 9:28 pm

Marcela wrapped her arms around him and pulled herself closer to him. "I love you," she said softly, closing her eyes.
(what kind of contest?)
daughteroflight
daughteroflight

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Fri Aug 12, 2011 9:31 pm

(Weekly challenge, it has to do with a dream/dreams that move help the narration and move the plot along.)
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by daughteroflight Fri Aug 12, 2011 10:07 pm

(that sounds cool. i'll have to check it out)
daughteroflight
daughteroflight

Back to top Go down

Post by daughteroflight Fri Aug 12, 2011 10:13 pm

(oh! i just had an idea)
daughteroflight
daughteroflight

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Fri Aug 12, 2011 10:15 pm

(awesome. Smile )
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by daughteroflight Fri Aug 12, 2011 10:17 pm

(yep! ^_^)
daughteroflight
daughteroflight

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Fri Aug 12, 2011 10:32 pm

.Fragile_Wishes. wrote:(@Alice - o.o Epic name. Mine would have to be Grace for a girl, and Ashton Grey for a boy. :3 Coincidentally, I gave Ashton his LAST name from the Low Fat Bryers Ice Cream... xD

@daughteroflight - You do have a very pretty name; I LOVE your sig. That song owns! <3 )

He nuzzled her affectionately, that smile growing until it formed a grin. "We'll stay together forever."

Ashton was lead along, smirking the entire way. She couldn't keep her mind out the gutter...and he prided himself for that. "Your brother and his were seem...interesting," he said, thinking of his own family. Marcus was a filthy bastard, Emmalee was more than likely dead, but Axis..."I wonder where he's hiding..." he muttered out loud, hand gripping Alice's a bit tighter.

(@Alice - Think I should bring Axis in?)

((Hehe... oh the joy yes!!!))

Alice looked at him with a puzzled look. "Who?" She asked in a small voice. She knew he was thinking of his family. "Why is Emmalee?" She asked with a tight smile. "A sister right?" She was shocked at him thinking. Alice lead him to a empty street and sighed. It was empty and quiet. "Now tell me."
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by daughteroflight Fri Aug 12, 2011 11:48 pm

daughteroflight wrote:(oh! i just had an idea)
daughteroflight
daughteroflight

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Sat Aug 13, 2011 12:01 am

(Of what Megan hehe)
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by daughteroflight Sat Aug 13, 2011 12:07 am

(lol. Since the charries Marcela and Wyatt are kinda resting and stuff. What if the people looking for them found them in the warehouse? I like to add excitement to things, if you haven't already noticed.lol)
daughteroflight
daughteroflight

Back to top Go down

Post by FragileFuzzySocks Sat Aug 13, 2011 12:10 am

(Sounds fine to me! I'll reply in a bit; gotta get calmed down. xD)
FragileFuzzySocks
FragileFuzzySocks

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Sat Aug 13, 2011 12:10 am

(haha maybe... but Idk how we will do it with out Mady...)
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by daughteroflight Sat Aug 13, 2011 12:11 am

(lol all right.)
daughteroflight
daughteroflight

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Sat Aug 13, 2011 12:12 am

(oops XD MADY!!!!! I FOUNDZ U XD)
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 32 of 38 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 38  Next