the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nameless Haven ::: Please Join :::

+3
daughteroflight
Alice
FragileFuzzySocks
7 posters

Page 28 of 38 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 33 ... 38  Next

Go down

Nameless Haven ::: Please Join ::: - Page 28 Empty Re: Nameless Haven ::: Please Join :::

Post by Team Sherlock Wed Aug 10, 2011 9:15 pm

.Fragile_Wishes. wrote:She tugged him along, having to go by his movements and guidance to make sure she didn't trip or go the wrong direction. Yami simply laid at the entrance with a slow sigh, closing his eyes as his ears fell back, tail idling at his side. Kids. (xD)

Demarco chuckled softly and led her around. He smiled widely at her to the candy. "So just chocolate and suckers My Sweet Mai?" Demarco looked at her with love bright in his eyes. In fact, it was hard for him to look at her it was hard not to feel love or have it bright in his expression and actions.
(Kids... XD)
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Nameless Haven ::: Please Join ::: - Page 28 Empty Re: Nameless Haven ::: Please Join :::

Post by FragileFuzzySocks Wed Aug 10, 2011 9:37 pm

( Razz )

"Chocolate and suckers!" she repeated with a nod and fanged smile, suddenly enthusiastic. (Aww, she's excited...) The girl tugged on his arm, and tugged, and tugged. "Marco. Faster."

Wyatt hissed, eyes snapping open to reveal a piercing, narrowed yellow gaze for no more than a split second before it reverted back to a calm, pretty blue as he leaned over, licking her face as thanks, tail dancing behind him. (Yeah, he's still in his human form. xD)
FragileFuzzySocks
FragileFuzzySocks

Back to top Go down

Post by daughteroflight Wed Aug 10, 2011 9:39 pm

(hahaha! XD)
"Sorry, I tried to make it as painless as possible." Marcela gave a smale smile as she looked in his eyes.
daughteroflight
daughteroflight

Back to top Go down

Post by FragileFuzzySocks Wed Aug 10, 2011 9:46 pm

Giving an understanding nod, he licked her face again, getting close enough their noses brushed as they looked at each other. Wyatt blinked, grinning. "Let's play a game, Marcela."
FragileFuzzySocks
FragileFuzzySocks

Back to top Go down

Post by daughteroflight Wed Aug 10, 2011 9:48 pm

Marcela smiled and looked at Wyatt curiously. Game's always interested her when she was with her family. "What kind of game?"
daughteroflight
daughteroflight

Back to top Go down

Post by FragileFuzzySocks Wed Aug 10, 2011 9:57 pm

He leaned back, looking thoughtful. "Uhm," he began, then looked at her with a slight frown. "I don't know. What do you think?"
FragileFuzzySocks
FragileFuzzySocks

Back to top Go down

Post by daughteroflight Wed Aug 10, 2011 10:01 pm

Marcela shrugged. "Most games I've played were either board games or with cards," she said with a small laugh. "Do you have a game you like?"
daughteroflight
daughteroflight

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Wed Aug 10, 2011 10:16 pm

.Fragile_Wishes. wrote:"Chocolate and suckers!" she repeated with a nod and fanged smile, suddenly enthusiastic. (Aww, she's excited...) The girl tugged on his arm, and tugged, and tugged. "Marco. Faster."

Demarco chuckled and gathered what she wanted and headed to the checkout. His smile was wide when he glanced at Mai. He loved her more then anything.
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by daughteroflight Wed Aug 10, 2011 11:33 pm

(i was gonna say something, but i forgot what it was.lol oh well)
daughteroflight
daughteroflight

Back to top Go down

Post by FragileFuzzySocks Wed Aug 10, 2011 11:42 pm

She looked up toward him, still tugging on him. "Did you get them, Marco?" she asked, "Did you get them?" Her tail was swishing behind her. "We can eat them soon."

Wyatt thought about it, then shook his head with his eyes sparkling as he looked at her. "No," he told her, "But you're very pretty, Marcela. And nice too, because you fixed my leg."

Last edited by .Fragile_Wishes. on Wed Aug 10, 2011 11:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
FragileFuzzySocks
FragileFuzzySocks

Back to top Go down

Post by daughteroflight Wed Aug 10, 2011 11:49 pm

Marcela smiled. No one had ever said anything like that before. "Really? You think I'm pretty?" She could feel herself starting to blush. "I didn't want your leg to get worse."
daughteroflight
daughteroflight

Back to top Go down

Post by FragileFuzzySocks Thu Aug 11, 2011 12:00 am

He nodded enthusiastically, "Very, very pretty. Your name just adds to it!" A warm smile found his mouth and he licked her face, a fang peeking from his lower lip ever so slightly. "True, but you didn't HAVE to; you could've just left it."

Last edited by .Fragile_Wishes. on Thu Aug 11, 2011 12:10 am; edited 1 time in total
FragileFuzzySocks
FragileFuzzySocks

Back to top Go down

Post by daughteroflight Thu Aug 11, 2011 12:04 am

Marcela looked at him, her eyes twinkling gladly. "I would've felt bad if I just left your wound alone."
daughteroflight
daughteroflight

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Thu Aug 11, 2011 12:15 am

Demarco smiled and paid. "Yes, I got them My Sweet Mai." His smile widened as he took the bag and led her out of the store. he stopped outside the store and wrapped his arms around her. He smiled widely at her. He knew that he could never love anyone more then he loved Mai.
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by FragileFuzzySocks Thu Aug 11, 2011 12:56 am

BUNNIES!!!!!!!!
FragileFuzzySocks
FragileFuzzySocks

Back to top Go down

Post by daughteroflight Thu Aug 11, 2011 12:57 am

(bunnies?lol)
daughteroflight
daughteroflight

Back to top Go down

Post by FragileFuzzySocks Thu Aug 11, 2011 1:01 am

YES! BUNNIES!

WE JUST SAVED A BABY BUNNY!

But my mom's boyfriend called it... -_- So it's not mine. BUT I NAMED IT! Karma. :3

It's so CUTE! =D
FragileFuzzySocks
FragileFuzzySocks

Back to top Go down

Post by daughteroflight Thu Aug 11, 2011 1:02 am

aw! cute!!!
daughteroflight
daughteroflight

Back to top Go down

Post by FragileFuzzySocks Thu Aug 11, 2011 1:05 am

I know, right?!?

I have a pet bunny! ...Well, kind of, anyway. I'm excited! Can you tell? lol
FragileFuzzySocks
FragileFuzzySocks

Back to top Go down

Post by daughteroflight Thu Aug 11, 2011 1:06 am

haha yeah!lol
daughteroflight
daughteroflight

Back to top Go down

Post by FragileFuzzySocks Thu Aug 11, 2011 1:08 am

Oh...
I guess I should post, huh?
Lol... One sec, love. Sorry.
FragileFuzzySocks
FragileFuzzySocks

Back to top Go down

Post by daughteroflight Thu Aug 11, 2011 1:09 am

haha that's all right. Smile
daughteroflight
daughteroflight

Back to top Go down

Post by FragileFuzzySocks Thu Aug 11, 2011 1:12 am

Er...I'm workin' on it as we speak...

>.>

My cat just killed a cricket... -cringe-
FragileFuzzySocks
FragileFuzzySocks

Back to top Go down

Post by daughteroflight Thu Aug 11, 2011 1:13 am

haha sounds like my dog with flies.lol
daughteroflight
daughteroflight

Back to top Go down

Post by FragileFuzzySocks Thu Aug 11, 2011 1:23 am

( Lol. Y'know, I reeeeeeeeeeally shouldn't drink strawberry pop after midnight...)

"See?" Wyatt smiled, "Because you're nice. And pretty. And you have a pretty name!" He inspected her wings with utmost fascination, seemingly mystified. He sniffed at her, blinking. "I've never met a fairy before, Marcela."

Yami got too his feet with a growl of protest, Mai looking at Marco once he took her in his embrace. "Yami says that he is getting too old to chase after a couple of energized brats." She paused. "He also says that I do not have to repeat everthing he..." she trailed off, blinking. "Oh." The aged wolf simply shook his head with a huff.
FragileFuzzySocks
FragileFuzzySocks

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 28 of 38 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 33 ... 38  Next