the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nameless Haven ::: Please Join :::

+3
daughteroflight
Alice
FragileFuzzySocks
7 posters

Page 15 of 38 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 26 ... 38  Next

Go down

Nameless Haven ::: Please Join ::: - Page 15 Empty Re: Nameless Haven ::: Please Join :::

Post by FragileFuzzySocks Thu Jul 21, 2011 3:10 pm

( xDD Witty, creative moments like that are the best! )

Mai buried her face in his chest, clinging to him. "Please," she whispered, her voice wavering slightly. "Please do not leave me behind, Marco..."
FragileFuzzySocks
FragileFuzzySocks

Back to top Go down

Nameless Haven ::: Please Join ::: - Page 15 Empty Re: Nameless Haven ::: Please Join :::

Post by Team Sherlock Thu Jul 21, 2011 3:18 pm

(XD Yes, yes they are. 8D)

Demaco wrapped his arms around her tightly. "I won't. I swear. Would you rather us go with my brother or...?" he asked softly. He took one hand and rubbed her back gently.
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by FragileFuzzySocks Thu Jul 21, 2011 3:21 pm

"I would not wish for you to be away from your family," she answered, snuggled into his chest.
FragileFuzzySocks
FragileFuzzySocks

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Thu Jul 21, 2011 3:28 pm

Demarco smiled and continued to rub her back. "Alright, when he comes back we'll go with him Sweet Mai." He watched her, his eyes bright.
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by FragileFuzzySocks Thu Jul 21, 2011 3:34 pm

"Yami will come as well, right?" Said wolf eyed the boy with a look that said, 'You bet your ass I'm coming, or you, kid, will be spending the rest of your days sleeping with both of your eyes open.'

(xD)
FragileFuzzySocks
FragileFuzzySocks

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Thu Jul 21, 2011 3:42 pm

Demarco grinned, his eyes filled with amusement. "Of course. But he'll have to get used to my brother as well." He lifted one hand to brush her hair out of her face.

(*dies from laughter due to imagining Mai's look*)
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Thu Jul 21, 2011 7:44 pm

.Fragile_Wishes. wrote:(Lol, Alice. I missed you too. :3 )

~Lin~
Touched by a human... She looked from her hand back to the two. Siblings. That would explain how closely they were at the other's side. The boy wasn't a mobile blood bank for her, then. She wondered how she was able to withstand it, his scent so present all the time. If it were her, she would have drained him dry long ago. "I see." Was all she replied.

~Mai~
Crying? She was not crying...or was she? She sat perfectly motionless as his hands found her face, not being able to speak whatsoever at first. "I-I am fine..." she whispered, "I do not know why it..."

(Aww... x] )

~Ashton~
He didn't speak, even when she came over to him, the only answering sound being his heavy breathing. Ashton's mind was reeling, and the only thing he could do to stop himself from losing it again was to hold on to something. So he did. He snatched Alice, pulling her into his arms and just sitting there.

(Ashton
~Rei~
She nodded. "A-Actually...I'm really hungry," she admitted, looking away from him, embarassed (<--- I hate that word... T.T I never know how to spell it. )

((IM GOING TO CRY!!!! Sad Ashton Sad I MISSED YOU!!!! MY BEAUTIFUL FRAGILE!))

Alice held onto him for all of her. HE was the one she wanted for the rest of her life and she couldnt lost him. Never leave me Alice thought pushing it into Ashton's head tears falling down her cheeks. She needed now more then ever.

((lol xD I know how you feel.))
Xavier nodded a huge grin on his face. "Follow me my love." He said holding out his hand for to take.
Alice
Alice

http://come-away-to--the-water.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by FragileFuzzySocks Thu Jul 21, 2011 8:05 pm

(@ smellzlyknirvana- Gah! I posted before I left but it's gone... T.T
@ Alice - Missed you too, dear. But why are you going to cry...?)

~Mai~
Yami snorted, resting his head down on his paws and closing his eyes in irritation as Mai nodded into Demarco and spoke, "He will adjust eventually."

~Ashton~
"You got it," he muttered after a while, slumping against her. "But only if you say you'll do the same thing for me."

~

Rei took his hand and allowed him to lead her along.
FragileFuzzySocks
FragileFuzzySocks

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Thu Jul 21, 2011 8:12 pm

((Cuz my bf just freaking cheated on me :{))

Alice held him with all of her. "I promise... I wont." SHe whispered sitting on his lap. "Dont... please dont die on me." She whispered looking into his face with a worried look on her soft face.

Xavier found some food and handed it for her. "I think this will do for now. Ashton and I will have to get more food tomoro... by the way.. where is he?"
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Thu Jul 21, 2011 8:20 pm

Demarco nodded and smiled an amused smile as he looked at Yami. "That's good. I wouldn't want him deciding to attack Gabe."

Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Thu Jul 21, 2011 8:22 pm

Victoria sat down on the ground and let out a sigh. "My head..." She whispered feeling her mind start to hurt. "Stupid... blood." She thought angrly. "Why can I not... drink then not have my mind hurt?"
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by FragileFuzzySocks Thu Jul 21, 2011 8:35 pm

( D= I'm sorry, dear... -hugs- )

"Tch...relax, drama queen. I'm not gonna die." But, the truth was...Ashton didn't know. He'd given so much of his vital fire energy to her in order to keep her from dying, and now this... He couldn't even feel her against him. "You OK?"

~Rei~
She took it from him with a smile. "Thank you." She was just about to take a bite, when he mentioned Ashton. Come to think of it, she hadn't seen him or Alice in several hours. Her heart began to race, and she looked at him. "I-I don't know...Alice had gone after him..."

~Mai~
"He would only do so if your brother attacked either of us." (Meaning her or Yami)
FragileFuzzySocks
FragileFuzzySocks

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Thu Jul 21, 2011 8:44 pm

((-hugs- I shall kill him though))

Alice shook her head and whispered "This will hurt." Her fangs came out and she bit down on his neck. Her venome piercing though his viens. She was letting him have her life now because she couldnt live with out him but he could live without her.

"Ashton ran out of here.... maybe they left us... but I dont think Ashton would do that noting I am his friend." Xavier said alittle worried.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Thu Jul 21, 2011 8:48 pm

(*hugs Alice* D:)

Gabriel sat down next to her and wrapped an arm around her shoulders. "You'll be okay, right? If you want I can leave you here for a little and go get my brother and come back," he said softly.

Demarco smiled and started to rub her back again. "Gabe won't attack you. The only time he'll fight is if you attack him first or pick on his family." He nodded.
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Thu Jul 21, 2011 8:52 pm

(*hugs Ericha* you shall help me kill him! Razz ))

"No.... dont leave me.... not like this." Victoria pleaded with him. She nuzzled against his neck and she could smell his blood. She held her breath and waited listening to the wet sound of his heart.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Thu Jul 21, 2011 9:13 pm

(XD)

Gabriel wrapped his other arm around her. "Alriht Vicky. Do you mind if I call you Vicky?" he asked.
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Thu Jul 21, 2011 9:15 pm

(I AM ADDICTED TO A VERY POTTER MUSICAL AND A VERRY POTTER SEQUEL!!!))

Victoria smiled and shrugged "Its better then anything I have gotten before." Since she was a vampire she has gotten the names whore, leech, leech whore, man stealer, and icky....
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Thu Jul 21, 2011 9:27 pm

(8D Whooo.)

Gabriel smiled. "That's not an answer. It sounds like you don't like it very much. Hm, how about Tori then?" He looked at her.

(Icky Vicky! (sorry, reference to the fairly oddparents... I'll stop with my lameness.))
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by FragileFuzzySocks Thu Jul 21, 2011 9:44 pm

(-pets Alice- x3

Poor Ashton...he's so...misunderstood. XD)

~Ashton~
His face contorted in pain, and he groaned. What Alice didn't realize was that being connected like this allowed Ashton into her thoughts. He stiffened, running across her motive, feeling her growing weaker, and pried her away. "Are you INSANE?!" he shouted, "The hell's wrong with you...?! What makes you think you know everything?! 'He can live without me'...WELL, I CAN'T, ALICE! I WOULDN'T HAVE SAVED YOU IF I THOUGHT I COULD!!!" He screamed until he went hoarse, angry tears spilling down his face. "I...I can't, Alice..."

(Aww~ )

~

Rei looked at Xavier, beginning to panic. They couldn't have left. Alice promised...! She...

~Mai~
She looked at him, nodding in understanding. "Will I get you in trouble, Marco? Coming with you?"
FragileFuzzySocks
FragileFuzzySocks

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Thu Jul 21, 2011 9:50 pm

Demarco chuckled. "Possibly. But it's not your fault. I made you a promise and I'm keeping it. If I do, he'll live and so will I. Don't worry your pretty face about it Sweet Mai." He smiled down at her.
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Thu Jul 21, 2011 9:53 pm

(( Lol hahahhaha i lovez u u just made my day :>))

Victoria laughed and said "Well I dont care about names." She laughed and said "I call you gabe now." She laughed and smiled

Alice didnt stop. She needed to save him and she started to feel her life leave her. She fainted in his arms and she whisered "I love you." And she stopped breathing.
(( she will come back dont wrry lol))
Xavier nodded and whispered "They will come back love." he whispered not believing his words
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Thu Jul 21, 2011 9:57 pm

Gabriel smiled. "Alright Tori. But I must tell you, everybody has been calling me Gabe since kindergarten." He nodded. He rubbed her back gently and hoped she was feeling a bit better. "Feelin' any better?"
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Thu Jul 21, 2011 10:08 pm

Victoria sighed aand nodded. "Yes." She whispered looking up at him with a sad and love smile
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Thu Jul 21, 2011 10:26 pm

Gabriel smiled widely at her and looked in her eyes. "That's good. I don't want you feeling down all day. You think you'll be able to deal with going back yet or do you want to wait a while longer?"
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Thu Jul 21, 2011 10:37 pm

(( Blah i hate kindles..... they take forever....))

"I....I dont want you to leave me." Victoria whispered looking down and blushing her cheeks a deep scarlet.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 38 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 26 ... 38  Next