the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nameless Haven ::: Please Join :::

+3
daughteroflight
Alice
FragileFuzzySocks
7 posters

Page 33 of 38 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 38  Next

Go down

Nameless Haven ::: Please Join ::: - Page 33 Empty Re: Nameless Haven ::: Please Join :::

Post by FragileFuzzySocks Sat Aug 13, 2011 12:13 am

(o.o I'm right here, Alice. I just left for a bit due to storms lol.)
FragileFuzzySocks
FragileFuzzySocks

Back to top Go down

Nameless Haven ::: Please Join ::: - Page 33 Empty Re: Nameless Haven ::: Please Join :::

Post by FragileFuzzySocks Sat Aug 13, 2011 12:13 am

(o.o I'm right here, Alice. I just left for a bit due to storms lol.)
FragileFuzzySocks
FragileFuzzySocks

Back to top Go down

Post by FragileFuzzySocks Sat Aug 13, 2011 12:14 am

(Lolz... x3 )
FragileFuzzySocks
FragileFuzzySocks

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Sat Aug 13, 2011 12:14 am

(XD XD ME IZ SPECIAL XD I have so much muse for Alice and Jaden XD)
Alice
Alice

http://come-away-to--the-water.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by FragileFuzzySocks Sat Aug 13, 2011 12:16 am

( xD

T.T Double post... )
FragileFuzzySocks
FragileFuzzySocks

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Sat Aug 13, 2011 12:17 am

(hehe I shall I needz your reply XD on all chats with alice XD I have some plans for her and Ashton XD)
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by daughteroflight Sat Aug 13, 2011 12:18 am

(mehehe this oughta be good. i finally found muse for all my chats. XD)
daughteroflight
daughteroflight

Back to top Go down

Post by FragileFuzzySocks Sat Aug 13, 2011 12:19 am

( Oki, just give me a few, all right? :3
@daughteroflight - I replied in the uhm...assassin's one, love.)
FragileFuzzySocks
FragileFuzzySocks

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Sat Aug 13, 2011 12:20 am

(hehehe I shall beautiful mady XD)
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by daughteroflight Sat Aug 13, 2011 12:26 am

(okay *goes to look*)
daughteroflight
daughteroflight

Back to top Go down

Post by FragileFuzzySocks Sat Aug 13, 2011 12:48 am

(Psh...try hideous, but thank you, love.)
FragileFuzzySocks
FragileFuzzySocks

Back to top Go down

Post by daughteroflight Sat Aug 13, 2011 12:49 am

(haha your welcome)
daughteroflight
daughteroflight

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Sat Aug 13, 2011 12:49 am

(Psh you are not hideouse love ^_^)
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by FragileFuzzySocks Sat Aug 13, 2011 12:53 am

(Yes. Yes, I am. Razz)
FragileFuzzySocks
FragileFuzzySocks

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Sat Aug 13, 2011 12:56 am

(No my beautiful mady! XD I shall keep saying beautiful XD cuz its true ^_^)
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by FragileFuzzySocks Sat Aug 13, 2011 1:19 am

smellzlyknirvana wrote:
.Fragile_Wishes. wrote:Being in Marco's arms again, she couldn't help but smile, squirming with the excitment she felt. Mai couldn't really put into words how she felt when she was in his arms...he just made her feel safe, and loved; warm. She couldn't get enough of it; couldn't get enough of him.

Demarco smiled and chuckled against the kiss. He loved her and could never get enough of her. He honestly didn't know how he had lived everyday without her when now it seemed he would stop breathing if he even thought of leaving; that's how much he loved her. He deepened the kiss more.

(sorry if I'm being a turtle on here... I'm writing and thinking about entering a contest on Inkpop...)

Aliceinwaiting wrote:
.Fragile_Wishes. wrote:(@Alice - o.o Epic name. Mine would have to be Grace for a girl, and Ashton Grey for a boy. :3 Coincidentally, I gave Ashton his LAST name from the Low Fat Bryers Ice Cream... xD

@daughteroflight - You do have a very pretty name; I LOVE your sig. That song owns! <3 )

He nuzzled her affectionately, that smile growing until it formed a grin. "We'll stay together forever."

Ashton was lead along, smirking the entire way. She couldn't keep her mind out the gutter...and he prided himself for that. "Your brother and his were seem...interesting," he said, thinking of his own family. Marcus was a filthy bastard, Emmalee was more than likely dead, but Axis..."I wonder where he's hiding..." he muttered out loud, hand gripping Alice's a bit tighter.

(@Alice - Think I should bring Axis in?)

((Hehe... oh the joy yes!!!))

Alice looked at him with a puzzled look. "Who?" She asked in a small voice. She knew he was thinking of his family. "Why is Emmalee?" She asked with a tight smile. "A sister right?" She was shocked at him thinking. Alice lead him to a empty street and sighed. It was empty and quiet. "Now tell me."

daughteroflight wrote:Marcela wrapped her arms around him and pulled herself closer to him. "I love you," she said softly, closing her eyes.
(what kind of contest?)

(Sure. xD)

Another soft moan was swallowed in the kiss as he deepened it, and pretty soon she had to pull away, lacking oxygen. Drawing in a slow, deep breath, her pale face was flushed with an abundance as color as she rested on her strong shoulder. "I love you." Her tail was swaying leisurely, occasionally brushing his arms as they held her.

Ashton ran a hand through his hair, closing his eyes. His features had lost all playfulness, and he looked almost sick as he talked about them. "My older brother, Marcus; he's working with the humans. The disgusting piece of shit sold me out, and Xavier gave up everything he had to help me. He took Emmalee, my baby sister, and used her as a fucking tool for..." he stopped short, shaking violently with rage, smoke beginning to rise from his form as he struggled, jaw rigid. "She wasnt our flesh, but still, she... He was in love with her." His color turned a tad green-ish, looking as if he were about to vomit. "Marcus probably killed her off. He's not a patient one, and she couldn't walk...paralyzed." Ashton took in a ragged breath, taking a seat on the ground and gazing through empty eyes at the pavement beneath him. "My brother, Axis, we're twins...although we're hardly alike. He wasn't one for putting up with Marcus, so he's probably out here somewhere...watching." A humorless smile rose to his mouth at the thought of Axis playing spy as he lifted his head, looking up to the black, starlit sky over his head. He took Alice's hand, but didn't look away. "Thanks...for, you know, putting up with me, blue eyes..."

Wyatt looked up at her, smiling gently and brushing his fingers over her delicate face, just basking in her beauty. "I love you too, Marcela."
FragileFuzzySocks
FragileFuzzySocks

Back to top Go down

Post by daughteroflight Sat Aug 13, 2011 1:23 am

Marcela smiled as she looked into his wonderful eyes. She could look at them forever.
daughteroflight
daughteroflight

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Sat Aug 13, 2011 1:23 am

(DANG!!! LOTS OF QUOATES MADY DEAR XD)

Alice watched him carefully. She coud tell from his thoughts and his emotion... that he ment everyword. She sat down next to him and took his face into her hands. She made him look at her for a long piriod of time before she said anything. "I love you..." She whispered. "Even though you are a pain... I do... I am sorry fro... everything you have gone through." She said. Tears sprinkled her blue eyes. "Fire boy... Im sorry..." She cried.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by FragileFuzzySocks Sat Aug 13, 2011 1:26 am

( I know, right? xD )

Name: Axis Bryers
Species: Dark Vampire
Looks: Nameless Haven ::: Please Join ::: - Page 33 Axis
Other: Axis’s body is horrendously scarred to the point of being unidentifiable...he wears a jacket that hides everything from his nose down, his left eye having a nude-colored patch of cloth stapled to the socket. Is Ashton's twin.
FragileFuzzySocks
FragileFuzzySocks

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Sat Aug 13, 2011 1:28 am

(heheheehhee..... Alice is... she... oh crap.. she might jus.t.. oohh this isnt going to be good... XD)
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by FragileFuzzySocks Sat Aug 13, 2011 1:29 am

( -tilts head- Hmmm? )
FragileFuzzySocks
FragileFuzzySocks

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Sat Aug 13, 2011 1:35 am

(hehe... oh the beauty of you not being able to read my mind... Ashton shall be in hell...)
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by FragileFuzzySocks Sat Aug 13, 2011 1:51 am

( ... T.T -pouts- )
FragileFuzzySocks
FragileFuzzySocks

Back to top Go down

Post by daughteroflight Sat Aug 13, 2011 1:53 am

(lolz where'd she go??)
daughteroflight
daughteroflight

Back to top Go down

Post by FragileFuzzySocks Sat Aug 13, 2011 1:54 am

( ._. I have NO idea... )
FragileFuzzySocks
FragileFuzzySocks

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 33 of 38 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 38  Next