the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nameless Haven ::: Please Join :::

+3
daughteroflight
Alice
FragileFuzzySocks
7 posters

Page 30 of 38 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 34 ... 38  Next

Go down

Nameless Haven ::: Please Join ::: - Page 30 Empty Re: Nameless Haven ::: Please Join :::

Post by FragileFuzzySocks Fri Aug 12, 2011 12:07 am

Innocent blue eyes blinked back at her, confusion evident on his face. "I don't know." And he really didn't. What made him ask something like that?

(Awww. I think he liiiiiiiiiiiiikes her.)
FragileFuzzySocks
FragileFuzzySocks

Back to top Go down

Nameless Haven ::: Please Join ::: - Page 30 Empty Re: Nameless Haven ::: Please Join :::

Post by daughteroflight Fri Aug 12, 2011 12:09 am

(me too! XD)
Marcela noticed his confused expression. "Is everything all right?" she asked concerned.
daughteroflight
daughteroflight

Back to top Go down

Post by FragileFuzzySocks Fri Aug 12, 2011 12:11 am

Wyatt shook his head. "I...I think there's something wrong with my brain," he said, looking at her. "Am I in love with you, Marcela?"
FragileFuzzySocks
FragileFuzzySocks

Back to top Go down

Post by daughteroflight Fri Aug 12, 2011 12:12 am

Marcela looked into his eyes, searching through his emotions. "I don't know," she replied with a tiny grin. "Are you?"
daughteroflight
daughteroflight

Back to top Go down

Post by FragileFuzzySocks Fri Aug 12, 2011 12:18 am

He thought about it, his stomach acting funny. Then his face got hot and he couldn't look at her, his ears lowering as if he were a puppy who had just gotten scolded; his tail not hardly moving at all. "I-I think I might be," he admitted quietly. "Is that bad?"

(Aww, Wyatt.
FragileFuzzySocks
FragileFuzzySocks

Back to top Go down

Post by daughteroflight Fri Aug 12, 2011 12:21 am

Marcela gently stroked his cheek. "No, not at all," she replied softly.
daughteroflight
daughteroflight

Back to top Go down

Post by FragileFuzzySocks Fri Aug 12, 2011 12:25 am

At her touch, his gaze hesitantly rose to her eyes again, ears perking just slightly. "Does that mean you're in love with me, too?"
FragileFuzzySocks
FragileFuzzySocks

Back to top Go down

Post by daughteroflight Fri Aug 12, 2011 12:26 am

Marcela smiled again. "You're a really nice guy, Wyatt," she replied. "I don't see any reason not to love you."
daughteroflight
daughteroflight

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Fri Aug 12, 2011 12:44 am

Alice smiled at Tori and screamed. "TORI!!!" She hugged her and pulled back. "I was wondering about you both." She saw Ashton and her heart gained speed. Sheopened the door and pulled him out. Her arm went neatly around his waist. "This is Ashton.. Ashton meet my brother Jaden and his... friend Tori."
Alice
Alice

http://come-away-to--the-water.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by daughteroflight Fri Aug 12, 2011 12:48 am

(haha alice is funny the way she said friend.lol)
Tori laughed. "Hey, sorry we lagged behind. I didn't even realize you two had gone without us until you were long gone." She looked at Ashton. "Hey."
daughteroflight
daughteroflight

Back to top Go down

Post by FragileFuzzySocks Fri Aug 12, 2011 1:01 am

Ashton paused, looking from Alice, to the people she was introducing, his arm slipping around her as she hugged his waist. "Brother?" he repeated, skimming over Jaden. He gave a small nod after a moment. "Nice to meet you." (Aww...look, Alice! Ashton's using his MANNERS! =D ) He locked eyes with Tori, immediately knowing by the smell of her that she was a were, cringing inwardly at the thought of Wyatt. (Yes, Ashton knows Wyatt; Mai too.) Such a stupid kid. Xavier loooooooved him though, as though he was the younger brother that he'd never had. Ashton would NEVER understand their relationship. "Hey."

Wyatt's eyes widened, and his features and furry appendages were fully animated again, a bright grin on his face. He took Marcela in his arms and held her close, suddenly feeling all warm and light.

Mai wrapped her slim arms over Marco's neck as he deepened the kiss, linking her hands so that when he stood straight again, he would lift her from the ground. The candy had become the farthest thing from her mind at that moment, her mind too busy getting lost in the delicious taste of him.
FragileFuzzySocks
FragileFuzzySocks

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Fri Aug 12, 2011 1:03 am

(haha I know right ^_^ She doesnt know if they are a couple XD)

Alice laughed a light laugh. She felt better knowing that her brother and his... playmate? Or what ever she was to him was safe. "Well I am glad you guys are alright." Jaden chuckled and winked at Tori. "We were talking and ran into some of your old pals Alice.... they are still looking for you." He said pursing his lips and knittedd his eyes together. Alice nodded and said "I know... I can feel them getting closer. I will have to take care of them soon." Jaden nodded and watched her. (HAHAHAHAHA AHSTON FINALLY!!! HAHAHAHAHAHA ALICE HAS A NICE BOYFRIENd... wait did I just say nice O_o oooohhhh XD)
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by daughteroflight Fri Aug 12, 2011 1:06 am

(haha awesome!)
Tori noticed their arms around each other. "How long were we seperated? You guys seem...close."

Marcela smiled and leaned against Wyatt's chest. "Hey, Wyatt?"
daughteroflight
daughteroflight

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Fri Aug 12, 2011 1:08 am

Alice blushed slightly but smiled at Ashton. Her blue eyes were icy and beautiful. They sparkled and Jaden had noticed it to. "You have a boyfriend dont you Alice?" Alice laughed a bright and light laugh. "Maybe." She teased him.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by FragileFuzzySocks Fri Aug 12, 2011 1:22 am

( ALICE! Ashton can be nice...>.>
...If he's on the right meds xD )

He smirked at the sight of her blush, pulling her closer. He quirked a brow, his voice full of dark amusement. " 'Maybe,' huh? And just who might this 'maybe' boyfriend be?" Ashton held her gaze. You're very sexy when you smile, blue eyes...

Curiosity filled him as he looked down, hearing her call his name. "Yes?"
FragileFuzzySocks
FragileFuzzySocks

Back to top Go down

Post by daughteroflight Fri Aug 12, 2011 1:25 am

Marcela looked up at him and smiled. "I do love you," she said softly.

Tori grinned. "Uh, maybe we should give you both some privacy," she said, noticing how Aston was looking at Alice.
daughteroflight
daughteroflight

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Fri Aug 12, 2011 1:28 am

(HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH XD XD XD XD XD XDsame with alice Wink hahaha thats why they are perfect for each other XD)

Alice's blush grew and she smiled. "Well that 'maybe' boyfriend might be you love." She said kissing his cheek. Sexy? Really Ashton? Well at least your not just using me for sex she thought with a smirk.
Jaden chuckled and closed his eyes. "God Alice your such a.... Well dont eat her Fishy." He said smirking at Ashton. He didnt know why he just called Ashton Fishy it just seemed right.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by daughteroflight Fri Aug 12, 2011 1:30 am

Tori grinned at Jaden's remark. She stepped closer to him. "Fishy?" she whispered, trying not to laugh.
daughteroflight
daughteroflight

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Fri Aug 12, 2011 1:34 am

"It was the only thing I could think of." Jaden chuckled. "Maybe if I had any idea of how this guy is like..." He stopped and thought for a minute. "I might be able to see into his mind..." He thought thinking.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by daughteroflight Fri Aug 12, 2011 1:36 am

Tori shrugged. "Could be worth a try, I guess," she replied. She didn't really know what Jaden was capable of, but she didn't exactly feel like asking right then and there.
daughteroflight
daughteroflight

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Fri Aug 12, 2011 1:43 am

Jaden winked and kissed the top of her head with out thinking. He looked into Ashtons head and tried to find out what he was thinking. He searched but couldnt find anything. Shocker Jaden thought with a smile and got out of Ashton's head.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by daughteroflight Fri Aug 12, 2011 1:44 am

Tori was surprised by the kiss, but she smiled. She liked it.
daughteroflight
daughteroflight

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Fri Aug 12, 2011 1:46 am

Jaden sighed and looked at Alice. "I wonder what Alice reads inside Fishy's hand." He said winking at her. Alice blushed a deep scarlet. Jaden winked at Tori.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by daughteroflight Fri Aug 12, 2011 1:48 am

Tori smiled and felt herself beginning to blush. It was something about Jaden that just made her blush; kinda different, but she liked it.
daughteroflight
daughteroflight

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Fri Aug 12, 2011 1:49 am

Jaden chuckled and whispered in Tori's ear. "Nice blush sweetheart." He said chuckling. His lips brushed against her ear.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 30 of 38 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 34 ... 38  Next