the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nameless Haven ::: Please Join :::

+3
daughteroflight
Alice
FragileFuzzySocks
7 posters

Page 34 of 38 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38  Next

Go down

Nameless Haven ::: Please Join ::: - Page 34 Empty Re: Nameless Haven ::: Please Join :::

Post by daughteroflight Sat Aug 13, 2011 1:55 am

(Razz)
daughteroflight
daughteroflight

Back to top Go down

Nameless Haven ::: Please Join ::: - Page 34 Empty Re: Nameless Haven ::: Please Join :::

Post by FragileFuzzySocks Sat Aug 13, 2011 2:03 am

The way she was staring at him, you'd think he was a big, juicy deer or something. Wyatt blinked, suddenly looking thoughtful. Did faeries eat deer? He sniffed at her. She didn't seem to have any carnivorous traits. His gaze trailed back to her face, locking eyes with her again. "Do faeries eat deer...?"

( Lol, Wyatt...)

Sighing, a tired smile took his face as he rolled eyes, holding her close; soothing her. "Shh...all right, all right...Everything's OK. Just calm down."
FragileFuzzySocks
FragileFuzzySocks

Back to top Go down

Post by daughteroflight Sat Aug 13, 2011 2:06 am

(haha)
Marcela blinked. Eat deer? Where did that even come from. "Um, I've never actually eaten deer before. WHy?"
daughteroflight
daughteroflight

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Sat Aug 13, 2011 3:27 am

.Fragile_Wishes. wrote:
smellzlyknirvana wrote:
.Fragile_Wishes. wrote:Being in Marco's arms again, she couldn't help but smile, squirming with the excitment she felt. Mai couldn't really put into words how she felt when she was in his arms...he just made her feel safe, and loved; warm. She couldn't get enough of it; couldn't get enough of him.

Demarco smiled and chuckled against the kiss. He loved her and could never get enough of her. He honestly didn't know how he had lived everyday without her when now it seemed he would stop breathing if he even thought of leaving; that's how much he loved her. He deepened the kiss more.

(sorry if I'm being a turtle on here... I'm writing and thinking about entering a contest on Inkpop...)

Aliceinwaiting wrote:
.Fragile_Wishes. wrote:(@Alice - o.o Epic name. Mine would have to be Grace for a girl, and Ashton Grey for a boy. :3 Coincidentally, I gave Ashton his LAST name from the Low Fat Bryers Ice Cream... xD

@daughteroflight - You do have a very pretty name; I LOVE your sig. That song owns! <3 )

He nuzzled her affectionately, that smile growing until it formed a grin. "We'll stay together forever."

Ashton was lead along, smirking the entire way. She couldn't keep her mind out the gutter...and he prided himself for that. "Your brother and his were seem...interesting," he said, thinking of his own family. Marcus was a filthy bastard, Emmalee was more than likely dead, but Axis..."I wonder where he's hiding..." he muttered out loud, hand gripping Alice's a bit tighter.

(@Alice - Think I should bring Axis in?)

((Hehe... oh the joy yes!!!))

Alice looked at him with a puzzled look. "Who?" She asked in a small voice. She knew he was thinking of his family. "Why is Emmalee?" She asked with a tight smile. "A sister right?" She was shocked at him thinking. Alice lead him to a empty street and sighed. It was empty and quiet. "Now tell me."

daughteroflight wrote:Marcela wrapped her arms around him and pulled herself closer to him. "I love you," she said softly, closing her eyes.
(what kind of contest?)

(Sure. xD)

Another soft moan was swallowed in the kiss as he deepened it, and pretty soon she had to pull away, lacking oxygen. Drawing in a slow, deep breath, her pale face was flushed with an abundance as color as she rested on her strong shoulder. "I love you." Her tail was swaying leisurely, occasionally brushing his arms as they held her.

Ashton ran a hand through his hair, closing his eyes. His features had lost all playfulness, and he looked almost sick as he talked about them. "My older brother, Marcus; he's working with the humans. The disgusting piece of shit sold me out, and Xavier gave up everything he had to help me. He took Emmalee, my baby sister, and used her as a fucking tool for..." he stopped short, shaking violently with rage, smoke beginning to rise from his form as he struggled, jaw rigid. "She wasnt our flesh, but still, she... He was in love with her." His color turned a tad green-ish, looking as if he were about to vomit. "Marcus probably killed her off. He's not a patient one, and she couldn't walk...paralyzed." Ashton took in a ragged breath, taking a seat on the ground and gazing through empty eyes at the pavement beneath him. "My brother, Axis, we're twins...although we're hardly alike. He wasn't one for putting up with Marcus, so he's probably out here somewhere...watching." A humorless smile rose to his mouth at the thought of Axis playing spy as he lifted his head, looking up to the black, starlit sky over his head. He took Alice's hand, but didn't look away. "Thanks...for, you know, putting up with me, blue eyes..."

Wyatt looked up at her, smiling gently and brushing his fingers over her delicate face, just basking in her beauty. "I love you too, Marcela."

Demarco grinned when she pulled back as he started to get his breath back. He rested his forehead against hers. He closed his eyes and enjoyed the feeling of her in his arms and his grin widened when she said those words. "I know and I love you My Sweet Mai, more than anything," he said softly and opened his eyes. His eyes were filled with love and happiness. He honestly figured that there couldn't be anyone out there that was happier then him.
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by FragileFuzzySocks Sat Aug 13, 2011 5:30 pm

He shrugged his shoulders, looking at her quizzically. "Then what do you eat?"

(Aww, DEMARCO!!!!! -tackles- You're so SWEET! <3)

Mai looked at him, "More than chocolate, Marco?"

( ... You say THE WEIRDEST THINGS, KID! And at completely wrong moments! )
FragileFuzzySocks
FragileFuzzySocks

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Sat Aug 13, 2011 5:40 pm

Demarco chuckled softly and kissed her forehead. "Much, much more than chocolate sweetheart. Trust me, I love you more than life itself My Sweet Mai." His smile widened as he watched for her reaction.
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Sat Aug 13, 2011 10:16 pm

Is it too late for me to join in on this?
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by FragileFuzzySocks Sat Aug 13, 2011 10:19 pm

Of course not! x3 The more people that join, the more fun it is!
FragileFuzzySocks
FragileFuzzySocks

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Sat Aug 13, 2011 10:26 pm

(aahhh where did alice and ashton go XD I have so much muse for her..)
Alice
Alice

http://come-away-to--the-water.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by FragileFuzzySocks Sat Aug 13, 2011 10:32 pm

.Fragile_Wishes. wrote:The way she was staring at him, you'd think he was a big, juicy deer or something. Wyatt blinked, suddenly looking thoughtful. Did faeries eat deer? He sniffed at her. She didn't seem to have any carnivorous traits. His gaze trailed back to her face, locking eyes with her again. "Do faeries eat deer...?"

( Lol, Wyatt...)

Sighing, a tired smile took his face as he rolled eyes, holding her close; soothing her. "Shh...all right, all right...Everything's OK. Just calm down."
FragileFuzzySocks
FragileFuzzySocks

Back to top Go down

Post by FragileFuzzySocks Sat Aug 13, 2011 10:32 pm

^
FragileFuzzySocks
FragileFuzzySocks

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Sat Aug 13, 2011 10:34 pm

Name: Hitomi Okasaki
Species: Kitsune (fox demon)
Looks: At bottom
Other: She has white ears and a white fox tail that she can hide from humans

Nameless Haven ::: Please Join ::: - Page 34 L_g00112
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Sat Aug 13, 2011 10:34 pm

Are there any available guys?
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Sat Aug 13, 2011 10:35 pm

(Oh dang...... XD XD XD I should actually scroll up haha)

Alice nodded and said "Where is your twin? I am still in shock." She said with a playfull smile. She could hear his heart inside his ches.t SHe closed her icy blue eyes and sighed.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by FragileFuzzySocks Sat Aug 13, 2011 10:44 pm

.Fragile_Wishes. wrote:( I know, right? xD )

Name: Axis Bryers
Species: Dark Vampire
Looks: Nameless Haven ::: Please Join ::: - Page 34 Axis
Other: Axis’s body is horrendously scarred to the point of being unidentifiable...he wears a jacket that hides everything from his nose down, his left eye having a nude-colored patch of cloth stapled to the socket. Is Ashton's twin.

(@Avery - He is! Though, I haven't actually...brought him in...yet...>.>
@Alice - Why? I can do it for you!! xD)
FragileFuzzySocks
FragileFuzzySocks

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Sat Aug 13, 2011 10:46 pm

Where should they meet?
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by FragileFuzzySocks Sat Aug 13, 2011 10:48 pm

He scowled as he looked down at her, "Haha...so fucking funny...I forgot to laugh," he muttered, then eased his gaze around the area. "I don't know, really. But, if I know Axis at all...he's somewhere close."

(@Avery - Anywhere's fine. :3 )
FragileFuzzySocks
FragileFuzzySocks

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Sat Aug 13, 2011 10:50 pm

Well, where are they all?
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by daughteroflight Sat Aug 13, 2011 10:51 pm

.Fragile_Wishes. wrote:He shrugged his shoulders, looking at her quizzically. "Then what do you eat?"

(Aww, DEMARCO!!!!! -tackles- You're so SWEET! <3)

Mai looked at him, "More than chocolate, Marco?"

( ... You say THE WEIRDEST THINGS, KID! And at completely wrong moments! )

Marcela grinned. "I'll eat whatever," she replied.
daughteroflight
daughteroflight

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Sat Aug 13, 2011 10:53 pm

(XD oohh mady XD)

Alice looked at him and said "Close?? Like how close?" She asked her voice going a octive high. She shuddered at the thought. She didnt want to have his brother... come and meet her.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by FragileFuzzySocks Sat Aug 13, 2011 11:22 pm

(@Avery - Post for Hitomi-chan like, on the street and I'll bring him in.
(@Alice - ._. What did I do?)

The girl nodded firmly, "I know that, Marco. That is good." If he ever picked the candy over her, she would simply eat it all so he could not get any.

Wyatt blinked, his face falling flat. Whatever? "What's that?" It sounded...less-than-appetizing.

Quirking an eyebrow, he looked at her with the infamous, 'What The Fuck' expression. "Oh, don't tell me..." he muttered, feeling her tense up and shudder. "You're SCARED of my brother? You've never MET him, Alice!"
FragileFuzzySocks
FragileFuzzySocks

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Sat Aug 13, 2011 11:24 pm

(hehe... oh nothing my dear)

Alice shruged and looked at him with a raised eyebrow. "Well if he is anything like you I should be scared." SHe said in a small voice. She felt the fire start to grow. But not in a plessure way... it was burning her from the inside out.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by daughteroflight Sat Aug 13, 2011 11:25 pm

Marcela giggled. "It means I'll eat anything that there is to eat," she replied. She didn't normally eat a lot, but it had been days since her last meal. She was definitely hungry enough to eat at least two peoples' meals.
daughteroflight
daughteroflight

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Sat Aug 13, 2011 11:29 pm

Demarco grinned and kissed her forehead. He stroked her cheek in a loving way and watched her. His heart beat in a happy way from him being love and it also skipped a few beats. He continued to stroke her cheek.
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Sat Aug 13, 2011 11:34 pm

Where was Yumi? Hitomi looked around the street corner, her brows furrowing in determination. She felt like the harder she stared, the easier it would be to find Yumi. Then, she remembered. Yumi wasn't coming. She was never coming. Yumi was dead. She sat on a bench nearby and picked out a box of berries, throwing them one by one at the road, her face a slight scowl. Angry tears brimmed her eyes, but she refused to let them flow over.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 34 of 38 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38  Next