the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nameless Haven ::: Please Join :::

+3
daughteroflight
Alice
FragileFuzzySocks
7 posters

Page 16 of 38 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 27 ... 38  Next

Go down

Nameless Haven ::: Please Join ::: - Page 16 Empty Re: Nameless Haven ::: Please Join :::

Post by FragileFuzzySocks Thu Jul 21, 2011 10:37 pm

( :3 Love you too, dear. ^^

...You enjoy bringing Ashton to tears, don't you...? xD )

Mai fell silent. Her hands trailed upward until finding his face, and held it between two soft, ginger, and careful palms, allowing her thumbs to brush across the tender skin of his cheeks. She gave a faint smile.

~Ashton~
His blood ran cold. He was numb as he stared with blank, disbelieving eyes at her motionless form. "...Alice?" he whispered, praying this was just some sort of cruel joke, choking and trembling when he recieved no answer. No...no... "Alice, come on." He pleaded, and was met with silence yet again. Ashton's calls soon grew frantic, until he was hysterical. "Alice!!! Wake up already, damnit...please! You can't do this; you promised me, you promised Rei! I told you how much I hate liars, so wake up!!! ALICE!!! PLEASE!!! Open your f*cking eyes!!! ALICE!!!"

(Breaks my heart... T~T )
FragileFuzzySocks
FragileFuzzySocks

Back to top Go down

Nameless Haven ::: Please Join ::: - Page 16 Empty Re: Nameless Haven ::: Please Join :::

Post by Alice Thu Jul 21, 2011 10:44 pm

((Sad poor ashton))

Alice couldnt breath and her heart had stopped. SHe was in her happy place. She looked around but saw no one. She walked down a path and saw Ashton loving on another girl. She screamed and cried. She heard him calling her name and she woke up gasping for air. "Ashton!" She screamed.
Alice
Alice

http://come-away-to--the-water.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Thu Jul 21, 2011 10:55 pm

Gabriel smiled and took her chin in his hand, forcing her to look up. "I won't leave you. You can come with me. I have to get my kid brother. Anyway, why would I want to leave you?" he asked curiously.

Demarco smiled widely. He studied her face as she held his face. "What are you doing Sweet Mai?"
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Thu Jul 21, 2011 11:01 pm

Victoria's heart did a leap and she whispered in a small voice "I can not answer that." She whispered thier breath was mingling and her lips tingled wanting his touch.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by FragileFuzzySocks Thu Jul 21, 2011 11:03 pm

Ashton immediately grabbed a hold of her, crushing her to his chest. He shook violently with horror. "Alice," he choked, "Don't leave me."

~Mai~
She tilted her head, "Experimenting." She could feel his smile as it grew, from the movement in his facial features, not just hear it in his warm, amused voice.
FragileFuzzySocks
FragileFuzzySocks

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Thu Jul 21, 2011 11:06 pm

(( Very Happy SEE I TOLD YOU SHE WOULD COME BACK!!!!!))

Alice nodded and held him. "I wont I promise I wont." She cried into his chest. This was the second time she had almost died and she couldnt take being apart from him. She pulled him to her her eyes searching his face.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Thu Jul 21, 2011 11:14 pm

Gabriel tilted his head to the side. "Why can't you Tori? I'm your friend aren't I?" He blinked a few times and watched her.

Demarco moved a hand to rest on one of hers. "What are you experimenting with Sweet Mai?" He watched her, warmth and amusement bright in his eyes.

Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Thu Jul 21, 2011 11:16 pm

Victoria nodded and whispered "It... its difficult to say." She managed to say. She didnt like that he said friend but she had to start somewhere with him.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Thu Jul 21, 2011 11:28 pm

Gabriel raised an eyebrow. "You can tell me anything Tori." His tone was matter-o-fact. He smiled at her, trying to encourage her.
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Thu Jul 21, 2011 11:29 pm

"Gabe..." Victoria said her lips still tingling wanting him more and more. She smiled and hugged him and held him close her eyes felt heavy.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by FragileFuzzySocks Thu Jul 21, 2011 11:32 pm

( -shakes head- xD )

~Ashton~
As she pulled back, he had the urge to just...break down, despite her words. He was in shock, and it showed clear as day, on his pale, horrified face. He had almost lost her again...

Mai paused for a brief moment at the contact of their hands, then she blinked, 'staring' at him. "Your face. How you look. I want to know if it matches you voice; comforting and...beautiful."

( x3 )
FragileFuzzySocks
FragileFuzzySocks

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Thu Jul 21, 2011 11:39 pm

Gabriel raised an eyebrow. "What is Tori?"

Demarco grinned. "And? How is it so far?"
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by FragileFuzzySocks Thu Jul 21, 2011 11:46 pm

She thought about it, then replied in quiet, blank voice, "Perfect." Mai leaned forward, brushing her lips over his eyelids.

(Aww.)
FragileFuzzySocks
FragileFuzzySocks

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Thu Jul 21, 2011 11:52 pm

(Awwwwww. *dies from cute overload*)

Demarco smiled and his heart raced slightly when her lips brushed his eyelids. "I'm glad you think that Sweet Mai."
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Fri Jul 22, 2011 12:06 am

.Fragile_Wishes. wrote:( -shakes head- xD )

~Ashton~
As she pulled back, he had the urge to just...break down, despite her words. He was in shock, and it showed clear as day, on his pale, horrified face. He had almost lost her again...

Mai paused for a brief moment at the contact of their hands, then she blinked, 'staring' at him. "Your face. How you look. I want to know if it matches you voice; comforting and...beautiful."

( x3 )

Alice laid down on his chest and sighed with a sad smile pasted on her lips. She didnt want him to worry about her but she knew that he was going ot no matter what. She kissed him neck and whispered "Dont worry... I am here." She whispered. Alice needed him now more then ever and she would get him one way or another.

Victoria looked at Gabe and her lips brushed against his and she fainted in his arms.

Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Fri Jul 22, 2011 12:12 am

Gabriel smiled when her lips brushed his, but paled when she fainted. "Tori?" He shook her gently. "Tori!"
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by FragileFuzzySocks Fri Jul 22, 2011 12:18 am

Ashton didn't give it a second thought as he leaned down, with his rough calloused hand stroking her face tenderly. He just didn't care anymore. He couldn't lose her...no matter what. And with that thought being the only thing in his mind, his lips crashed against hers.

( O__O YES! )

~Mai~
"Marco. I like you."

(I KNOW RIGHT?! =D )
FragileFuzzySocks
FragileFuzzySocks

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Fri Jul 22, 2011 12:24 am

((OMG!!! FINALLY!!!!! HOLY CRAP!!!! O_O))

Alice deepened the kiss and laid down on the ground. She wanted him now and forever and she was losing herself in him. Her lips went down his neck and her hands roamed his chest.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Fri Jul 22, 2011 12:27 am

Demarco smiled. "How much exactly do you like me and in what way Sweet Mai?" He watched her, wanting to know.
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Fri Jul 22, 2011 12:30 am

smellzlyknirvana wrote:Gabriel smiled when her lips brushed his, but paled when she fainted. "Tori?" He shook her gently. "Tori!"

Victoria groaned and sat up and whispered softly. "Sorry... I havent had blood in awhile..." She addmited blushing a deep scarlet. She bit her lip not wanting to look into his eyes.

((One day I shall rule the rule the world and FRAGILE AND ERICHA WILL HELP ME RULE IT MUHAHAHA BE AFRAID BE VERY AFRAID!!))
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Fri Jul 22, 2011 12:40 am

Gabriel blinked and looked at her. He paused a moment. "Can you take enough blood to live without draining them dry?" he asked.
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by FragileFuzzySocks Fri Jul 22, 2011 1:40 am

Aliceinwaiting wrote: ((One day I shall rule the rule the world and FRAGILE AND ERICHA WILL HELP ME RULE IT MUHAHAHA BE AFRAID BE VERY AFRAID!!))

( That sounds lovely, dear. :3 I'm honored. xD )

He was over her in less than a second later, everything forgotten aside from what he felt in that moment. ...Hunger, desire, longing, lust...Love. It was all consuming as he kissed her mouth, her neck, all over her face, growling at the feel of her hands toying at his chest. The fire was soon resurfacing from within his core.

~

The 'how much' part was pretty obvious, considering her asking him to stay with her forever, possibly longer... In what way...? Mai faced him, her confusion evident. "What do you mean?"

(Lol...Mai...we love her anyway, though. It's a good thing Demarco is so nice! xD)
FragileFuzzySocks
FragileFuzzySocks

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Fri Jul 22, 2011 1:44 am

Demarco felt his cheeks grow hot and he turned a lovely scarlet color. At the moment, he was rather happy about the her not being able to see him. He watched her for a moment. "Er, never mind."

(*falls over from laughter* Yes, we do love Mai. Poor Demarco...)
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by FragileFuzzySocks Fri Jul 22, 2011 1:52 am

(Lol. -hugs and pets him- It's all right... xD )

She let a slight frown tug on her mouth at his sudden change. "Did I ask the wrong question?" She felt...sad by the fact that she had caused him to withdraw from her. "I am sorry," she apologized, eyes casting downward and her hands drawing up to her chest.

(Sigh. I hate to say this, but it appears I am being forced to go to sleep. So, I'll leave at this for now. Goodnight, my dear. :3 )
FragileFuzzySocks
FragileFuzzySocks

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Fri Jul 22, 2011 2:02 am

Demarco blinked and frowned slightly. "No, you didn't ask the wrong question. Don't apologize, you didn't say anything wrong." He took her chin in his hand and tilted her head up. "You could never say the wrong thing My Sweet Mai. Trust me. I just don't want to make a fool of myself by saying the wrong thing. that's why I said never mind." He bit his lip as he watched her.

(Awww. Goodnight Fragile, dear. Sleep tight and don't let the bedbugs bite.)

Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 38 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 27 ... 38  Next