the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nameless Haven ::: Please Join :::

+3
daughteroflight
Alice
FragileFuzzySocks
7 posters

Page 17 of 38 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 27 ... 38  Next

Go down

Nameless Haven ::: Please Join ::: - Page 17 Empty Re: Nameless Haven ::: Please Join :::

Post by FragileFuzzySocks Fri Jul 22, 2011 3:47 pm

( Hello, love! =D )

Mai faced him, and for what seemed the umpteenth time the day, she found herself confused. She touched his face lightly. 'Make of fool of himself'? She did not understand... Leaning forward, she placed her lips against his for a short few seconds, pulling back. "Is that what you were trying to say, Marco?"
FragileFuzzySocks
FragileFuzzySocks

Back to top Go down

Nameless Haven ::: Please Join ::: - Page 17 Empty Re: Nameless Haven ::: Please Join :::

Post by Team Sherlock Fri Jul 22, 2011 3:51 pm

(Fragile! =D x3)

Demarco watched her for a moment and a grin spread across his lips when she pulled back. "Actually, that was precisely what I was trying to say My Sweet Mai."
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by FragileFuzzySocks Fri Jul 22, 2011 3:58 pm

( :3 How are today, my dear? )

She nodded, as logical and calculating as usual. "Do you like me because I am blind?" (She's asking this because with the humans...let's just say it's happened before.)
FragileFuzzySocks
FragileFuzzySocks

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Fri Jul 22, 2011 4:03 pm

(Good. How are you?)

Demarco blinked and frowned. "No. I like you because you're you." He moved slightly and stroked her cheek. "Not because of you being blind."
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by FragileFuzzySocks Fri Jul 22, 2011 4:09 pm

(Good. Tired, but good. x3 Oh well. ^-^ )

His words made her wish to smile, but of course she didn't. Instead, she nodded again, slowly. She moved and laid against his chest again, snuggling close and breathing in his scent.
FragileFuzzySocks
FragileFuzzySocks

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Fri Jul 22, 2011 4:12 pm

(D: to tiredness, but otherwise, Very Happy)

He smiled and wrapped his arms around her. He gently rubbed her back as he looked at her with a wide smile across his lips. He liked having her in his arms.
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by FragileFuzzySocks Fri Jul 22, 2011 4:15 pm

( Ah, don't worry. I'm used to it. =) )

She peered up at him. "You are warm."

(Those two make a lovely couple. )
FragileFuzzySocks
FragileFuzzySocks

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Fri Jul 22, 2011 4:19 pm

(=3)

Demarco chuckled. "Is that good or bad?" His smile had turned into a small grin.

(x3)
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by FragileFuzzySocks Fri Jul 22, 2011 4:22 pm

She paused. "Good," she decided. Mai realized that it made her feel safe, being in Marco's arms like this.
FragileFuzzySocks
FragileFuzzySocks

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Fri Jul 22, 2011 4:25 pm

He smiled. "That's good." He looked at her and brushed his lips against her forehead lightly.
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by FragileFuzzySocks Fri Jul 22, 2011 4:30 pm

She looked up at the buzz of electricity as his lips moved across her skin, and when he pulled back, she pressed her own against his.
FragileFuzzySocks
FragileFuzzySocks

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Fri Jul 22, 2011 4:32 pm

Demarco was slightly surprised by the kiss. He smiled beneath it and pulled her closer. She was his Mai.
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by FragileFuzzySocks Fri Jul 22, 2011 4:39 pm

Feeling his smile, she hummed against the kiss, realizing that she liked it when he smiled. And she liked it even more when she was the one causing him to do it. Marco could not leave her, under any circumstances. She needed him. And he knew it.
FragileFuzzySocks
FragileFuzzySocks

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Fri Jul 22, 2011 4:45 pm

He enjoyed the kiss a moment longer. He knew she needed him. He pulled away and grinned as he looked at her. He stroked her cheek. "I won't leave, ever My Sweet Mai. I promise," he whispered as if knowing her thoughts. He brushed his lips against her forehead once again.
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by FragileFuzzySocks Fri Jul 22, 2011 4:50 pm

She looked at him. "If you do I will hunt you down and drag you back by your feet, Marco."

(Oh, Mai... xD)
FragileFuzzySocks
FragileFuzzySocks

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Fri Jul 22, 2011 4:52 pm

He grinned and brushed his lips against hers. "Good to know My Sweet Mai," he murmured against her lips.
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by FragileFuzzySocks Fri Jul 22, 2011 5:04 pm

Mai ran her hands along his face as he kissed her, her fingers weaving in his blonde locks. (Not that she knows he's a blonde.)
FragileFuzzySocks
FragileFuzzySocks

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Fri Jul 22, 2011 5:06 pm

Demarco pulled her closer and deepened the kiss some. He smiled beneath it and realized he wanted that moment to last forever.
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by FragileFuzzySocks Fri Jul 22, 2011 5:30 pm

( For you. Nameless Haven ::: Please Join ::: - Page 17 COUPLES-analove-Love-kiss-romantika Link: https://2img.net/h/i582.photobucket.com/albums/ss268/Kitten10018/COUPLES-analove-Love-kiss-romantika.jpg )

He pulled her closer, and she felt her heart speed rapidly, thumping hard against her ribcage. Blood rushed to her head, spreading heat across her pale cheeks. She...loved him. Was it possible? Reluctantly, she pulled away, her lungs crying out in need of oxygen. "I love you...I think."
FragileFuzzySocks
FragileFuzzySocks

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Fri Jul 22, 2011 5:38 pm

(Awwwww.)

Demarco felt his heart fly and his head spin as he kissed her. When she pulled away he looked down at her and grinned. He realized that he was in love with her. His eyes held his feelings. "I love you My Sweet Mai." He stroked her cheek gently.
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by FragileFuzzySocks Fri Jul 22, 2011 5:50 pm

( So you like it, then? )

As soon as those words hit his ears, a slow smile captured her mouth. She lurched forward, once again pinning him against the tree as she hugged him tightly.
FragileFuzzySocks
FragileFuzzySocks

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Fri Jul 22, 2011 5:56 pm

(x3 Yes, yes I do. It's adorable. ^_^)

He watched her and smiled widely when she smiled. He grinned and hugged her back. "I take it you liked what I said." He brushed his lips against her head and closed his eyes as he enjoyed the moment.
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by FragileFuzzySocks Fri Jul 22, 2011 6:20 pm

( Haha...YAY! Sorry if my responses are slow. I'm making one for our lovely Alice, too. I'm so glad you like it. =D )

She nuzzled him. "I have never been loved before..."
FragileFuzzySocks
FragileFuzzySocks

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Fri Jul 22, 2011 6:26 pm

(=D It's okay. I apologize if I'm slow, it's just that, well, my attention span is that of a goldfish's so I get distracted easily...)

Demarco shook his head, finding it hard to believe. "Well you are now then," He murmured as he brushed kisses along her head and moved to brush them across her face too.
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by FragileFuzzySocks Fri Jul 22, 2011 6:34 pm

( xD Together with the fact that my laptop is crap and that I'm a rather slow writer...yeah. It makes it even worse when I start multitasking... :/ So, to put it shortly, you're fine! :3

Nameless Haven ::: Please Join ::: - Page 17 Love-1-1 Ta-da! Think she'll like it...?)

Mai breathed out, her body thrumming with the sensations he was causing. She captured his lips again and again with a feel of desire.
FragileFuzzySocks
FragileFuzzySocks

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 38 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 27 ... 38  Next