the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nameless Haven ::: Please Join :::

+3
daughteroflight
Alice
FragileFuzzySocks
7 posters

Page 18 of 38 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 28 ... 38  Next

Go down

Nameless Haven ::: Please Join ::: - Page 18 Empty Re: Nameless Haven ::: Please Join :::

Post by Team Sherlock Fri Jul 22, 2011 6:45 pm

(That's good. My old laptop used to die every like ten minutes... so I understand about the laptop. She'll love it. :3)

Demarco smiled and cupped her face in his hands. He kissed her passionately on the lips.
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Nameless Haven ::: Please Join ::: - Page 18 Empty Re: Nameless Haven ::: Please Join :::

Post by FragileFuzzySocks Fri Jul 22, 2011 6:48 pm

( =D )

Everything seemed to fade away as he kissed her. It was only Demarco as she laced her fingers through his hair, arms going around his neck. (Poor Yami xD )
FragileFuzzySocks
FragileFuzzySocks

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Fri Jul 22, 2011 6:52 pm

He was grinning beneath the kiss. He moved his hands to rest on her waist as he pulled her closer. Nothing existed outside of them and that moment.
(Poor, poor Yami... XD)
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by FragileFuzzySocks Fri Jul 22, 2011 7:05 pm

A low growl surfaced as Mai pulled away, unhappy with her meddling, protesting lungs. She faced him, her soft pale face flushed with a pretty pink color as she drew in long, deep breaths.
FragileFuzzySocks
FragileFuzzySocks

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Fri Jul 22, 2011 7:27 pm

Demarco smiled as he took in some deep breaths too. He happened to glance at the not to happy Yami. "My Sweet Mai? I don't think Yami is too happy with us..."
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by FragileFuzzySocks Fri Jul 22, 2011 7:38 pm

She just leaned forward, mouth at Demarco's ear as she whispered, "He believes you are going to violate me," she explained. Yami stiffened at this, his sensitive ears picking up on it. Haunting deep ruby red eyes narrowed as they focused on the boy, a snarl seconds away from leaving the wolf's throat.
FragileFuzzySocks
FragileFuzzySocks

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Fri Jul 22, 2011 7:42 pm

Demarco's lips curved into a frown and he shook his head. "I would never do anything to hurt you Mai. I would never, ever do anything you don't want me to do," he said softly.
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by FragileFuzzySocks Fri Jul 22, 2011 7:49 pm

Yami growled in disgust, Mai facing Demarco. " 'They all say that.' Is what he says." It was true.
FragileFuzzySocks
FragileFuzzySocks

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Fri Jul 22, 2011 7:57 pm

Demarco's frown deepened and he shook his head. "But I'm not just saying it. I mean it," he murmured softly. He closed his eyes and leaned back. He wondered how he could become trusted.
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by FragileFuzzySocks Fri Jul 22, 2011 8:00 pm

She returned to her place upon his chest, nuzzling him.
FragileFuzzySocks
FragileFuzzySocks

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Fri Jul 22, 2011 8:03 pm

One eyelid cracked open. "It's hard to stay upset when you're doing that," he murmured. His other eyelid followed suit and his eyes were now open. He looked down at her, his frown slowly turning into a small smile. "So, I take it you trust me?"
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by FragileFuzzySocks Fri Jul 22, 2011 8:10 pm

"Yes," she answered. "Yami is old. You should not take his ramblings to heart." Said wolf stared at the dainty girl in disbelief. When did she get so mouthy? And what made it worse was that quiet, monotone voice of hers and the matching stoic expression. She was so bluntly unanimated about everything she might as well have been skinning him alive...!

( XD )
FragileFuzzySocks
FragileFuzzySocks

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Fri Jul 22, 2011 8:12 pm

.Fragile_Wishes. wrote:
Aliceinwaiting wrote: ((One day I shall rule the rule the world and FRAGILE AND ERICHA WILL HELP ME RULE IT MUHAHAHA BE AFRAID BE VERY AFRAID!!))

( That sounds lovely, dear. :3 I'm honored. xD )

He was over her in less than a second later, everything forgotten aside from what he felt in that moment. ...Hunger, desire, longing, lust...Love. It was all consuming as he kissed her mouth, her neck, all over her face, growling at the feel of her hands toying at his chest. The fire was soon resurfacing from within his core.

~

The 'how much' part was pretty obvious, considering her asking him to stay with her forever, possibly longer... In what way...? Mai faced him, her confusion evident. "What do you mean?"

(Lol...Mai...we love her anyway, though. It's a good thing Demarco is so nice! xD)

((XD you should :3))
Alice felt everything with him. She loved him and she knew it and even he knew it. Alice laid down on the floor and pulled Ashton ontop of her. Her lips brushed his jaw and his lips with her eyes closed.

Victoria looked at Gabriel and nodded "Yes... i can drink from someone and not drink them dry... if I can stop myself." She said raising a eyebrow.
Alice
Alice

http://come-away-to--the-water.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Fri Jul 22, 2011 8:14 pm

(poor Yami. XD)

Demarco blinked. "But, he's your companion. I want his approval. He is obviously very protective of you. He just doesn't want you to get hurt."

(Alice! x3)

Gabriel nodded and looked at her. "Then take some blood from me." He watched her.
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Fri Jul 22, 2011 8:17 pm

((ERICHA!! I MISSEDZ YOU!! and I MISSEDZ YOU FRAGILE!!))

Victoria shook her head thinking. "No... I do not think I can stop my self." She wrned him backing away.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Fri Jul 22, 2011 8:21 pm

(I missed you too Alice. :3)

Gabriel snaked an arm around her waist and pulled her close. He made sure that she couldn't move away and purposely moved his throat close to her. "Yes. I have faith in you not to mention, you need to feed. You'll grow weak otherwise."
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by FragileFuzzySocks Fri Jul 22, 2011 8:29 pm

( Missed you as well, my dear. ^-^ )

Nameless Haven ::: Please Join ::: - Page 18 Love-1-1

Link: https://2img.net/h/i582.photobucket.com/albums/ss268/Kitten10018/love-1-1.gif

Do you like it...?)

He growled in a gesture of dominance as he kissed her hard and fierce. There was no question of how much one wanted the other.

~

"He will come to tolerate you eventually," she spoke. "We have been alone for nearly ten years. Wolves are a very cautious breed."

FragileFuzzySocks
FragileFuzzySocks

Back to top Go down

Post by FragileFuzzySocks Fri Jul 22, 2011 8:31 pm

@smellzlyknirvana - ... -looks at avie- Awwwwwwwwwwwwwww! That makes me smile. I'm going to cry! x3
FragileFuzzySocks
FragileFuzzySocks

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Fri Jul 22, 2011 8:33 pm

(( Fragile-ITS MY PROFILE PIC XD XD XD YES I LOVE IT!!!!!))

Alice smirked and thought Well fire boy what does this make us? she thought and put it inside his head with a smirk on her lips.

Victoria tried to pull away but his blood was tempting her. Her fangs began to come out and she oculdnt resit anymore. "This will hurt." She whispered and her fangs went deep into his throat blood rushing into her mouth and she drank.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by FragileFuzzySocks Fri Jul 22, 2011 8:36 pm

( @ Alice - YOU TOO?! AWWW! I'm definitely going to cry now... )

Ashton groaned lowly, pulling back to growl against her lips, hot breath clouding over her face. "You're mine."
FragileFuzzySocks
FragileFuzzySocks

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Fri Jul 22, 2011 8:37 pm

(x3 ^_^)

Demarco nodded. "Well, I guess I can understand why he isn't too thrilled. He just wants to protect you... and he could be a bit jealous...."

Gabriel clenched his jaw to keep from groaning out if pain. After the initial pain passed it didn't really bother him. He closed his eyes and let her feed.
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Fri Jul 22, 2011 8:44 pm

(( xD I lovez u my beautiful fragile and I lovez u to my funny Ericha xD fragile whatz ur real namez??? lol sorry but i wanna call u by ur real name))

"I know... and your mine fireboy." Alice said not wanting it to be true but it was. She fliped and she was ontop of him. Her lips trailed down his chest and back to his lips.

Victoria had difficulty pulling back but she thought of his dead and she pulled back growling at him. "Run..." SHe whispered but she stood and ran away from him so she didnt drink him dry.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by FragileFuzzySocks Fri Jul 22, 2011 8:49 pm

(I'm so glad that you like them...^-^ And I'll be back soon, loves. Have to take care of some things for a few. You can call me Mady, dear. :3)

Yami's head shot up at the word 'jealous,' snarling dangerously, but Mai silenced him almost immediately with a growl of her own, ears setting back against her head.

~

His dark, lusting eyes locked onto her as their positions switched, taking a hold of her face after just a few minutes of being teased. "Just kiss me."
FragileFuzzySocks
FragileFuzzySocks

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Fri Jul 22, 2011 8:58 pm

(Aww. I love you too my awesome Alice. Why do I have a funny feeling I'm like the youngest in this chat? O_O)

Gabriel followed her and pulled her in his arms. He pulled her to him and kissed her deeply. He wasn't leaving her.

(Merci for the picture. :3 Fragile, can I call you Mady? Aw. D:)

Demarco blinked and had a feeling he had said the wrong thing. "Sorry."
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Fri Jul 22, 2011 9:13 pm

((hahaha how old r u??))

((AAHHH YOUR MADY TO??? lol my bestie is made xD))

Alice nodded and her soft lips found his with a hunger in it. She smiled under the kiss and she deepened it her heart fluttering in her chest.

Victoria was surpised by the kiss and she deepened it with a force behind it. She jumped and wrapped her legs around his waist and she kissed down his neck and back up.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 38 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 28 ... 38  Next