the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Daughter of Darkness

Page 38 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

Go down

Daughter of Darkness - Page 38 Empty Re: Daughter of Darkness

Post by Bells Wed Jul 27, 2011 1:35 pm

Jake shivered a little, almost waking as she moved.

Mirissa blinked and sat up looking at the blanket for a moment before looking at him. "Thank you." She said too tired to really argue as she pulled it over her and shut her eyes, still cradling her stomach.
Bells
Bells

http://www.daughtersofdarkness.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 27, 2011 1:38 pm

Gabrielle's eyes flashed and went distant for a moment, before returning to the present "you shall never achieve it. your dream shall be your demise" she told him, both mentally and with her voice.
A single tear fell from her eyes as she held his gaze, no longer scared, just relieved that her hardships were finally coming to an end

Artemis cried silently, still holding his gaze. her chance at a living happily died with kale....

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 27, 2011 1:43 pm

Damian watched her and sighed, moving closer to where she was, the bars staying between them. He hesitantly slid his hand into hers and watched her. "It's going to be ok." He watched her. "One day, you'll see those plants again. And it's going to be ok. I promise. I'll make sure of it."

Tucker sat quietly in his cell, watching his hand disolve, then solidify.

Jenny fell to the ground as she finally got out from under him. She didn't bother to dress. She turned herself invisible, slipping the keys off his belt and going to open the cell.

Seph glared down at her, but didn't respond, his heel crushing in her skull.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 27, 2011 1:47 pm

And just like that, Gabrielle was meet by the loving embrace of darkness. "p-p-peter?" she call out. She was dead. where was he?

A trick of sephs? Perhaps. She snapped her hand back, pain and skepticism filling her features. The plants. her plant...

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Wed Jul 27, 2011 1:49 pm

Jake groaned and rolled over, his eyes opening slowly as he looked around. Then realized she wasn't there. Growling he darted to his feet and lept at the door to hold it shut, hoping he made it in time.

Mirissa ...... Sleep ........ Sad ..Jack....... Sleep
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 27, 2011 1:54 pm

Jenny frowned. Crap. She quietly set the keys back down, making sure they didn't make any noise. Then snuck over to him, pressing her body against his, kissing him deeply as she appeared again.

Peter was standing there, arms out streached with two children beside him. Her children. A smile on his face.

Seph left the cell, radioing for them to come take Gabrielle's body away.

Damian sighed as he watched her and nodded. "I understand. I wouldn't trust me either."

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Wed Jul 27, 2011 1:55 pm

Jake smirked as he kissed her back, leaning on the cell door. "I don't think I'll fall for that one again." He informed her.
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 27, 2011 2:22 pm

"peter" Gabrielle breathed falling into his arms, starting to sobb.

Artemis blinked and turned away dropping his gaze

Guess who thought she has work, but doesn't....

Brb, heading back to the dorms

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 27, 2011 5:30 pm

Damian sighed and sat there in silence.

Jenny acted as if she had no idea what he was talking about, her hands trailing low.

Peter smiled and kissed her head, holding her close. "Hello," he chuckled.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 27, 2011 5:32 pm

Gabrielle sobbed herself silly, kissing him where ever so could reach, so relieved to see him. So relieved that it was finally over. She startled, staring down at the children with wide eyes

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 27, 2011 5:33 pm

Artemis bite her lip, tears pricking her eyes again. did he really mean that? if so, she didn't want to hear it. she's been promised that before. it didn't end well.

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Wed Jul 27, 2011 5:34 pm

Mirissa - Sleep

Jake chuckled, his hands gripping the bars. "I mean it, you aren't gonna distract me so much I let you go. Seph would have my head."
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 27, 2011 5:46 pm

Peter smiled, kissing her forehead. He watched her and looked down at the kids. "They're yours." He said quietly.

Jenny glanced up at him, her hands resting on the senistive area, her fingers dancing across it. "Who said anything about that?" She asked innocently, kissing across his chest. "Maybe I'm just bored, and you're really cute."

Damian sighed and looked at her. "I won't let him hurt you...." he said quietly, looking away.

(I'ma go to the gym for an hour see ya)

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Wed Jul 27, 2011 5:53 pm

Jake blinked, then shivered at the touch. Trying to stay firm in his decision he gripped the bars tighter in his fists. It was the kissing that did it. With a groan he swept her into his arms and went back to the cot kissing her gently.
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 27, 2011 6:28 pm

gabrielle blinked and within a moment, had them gathered in her arms, murmuring words of love over and over again. She looked up at peter, peace spreading through her "I love you" she whispered

Artemis flinched, not wanting to hear anymore of his empty promises

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 27, 2011 7:47 pm

Jenny sighed, kissing him back as she wrapped her legs around him. At least he was being gentle, and it wasn't as if she had anyone else. Just her in her lonely little pathetic existance. Besides, he was cute. That was more than you could say for most the gaurds.

Peter smiled down at her and got down to hold her and the children as well. "I love you." He kissed her gently, resting his head against hers. "I told you I'd be waiting."

Damian sighed and looked down at his feet. "What do you like to do for fun?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 27, 2011 7:52 pm

Gabrielle nodded dumbly, happy tears filling her eyes as she kissed him back "that you did"

Artemis nearly laughed at the stupidity of his question. but that, of course, would require an ounce of happiness, which her life did not have. She blinked, staring at him, her eyes swimming with hidden ammusement

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 27, 2011 8:29 pm

Peter chuckled wiping the tears from her face. "No tears, we're together now. All of us. Nothing can hurt us any more."

"What? You've got have something you like to do to keep you occupied. I mean this has got to be the most boring thing in history. Just sitting here. If it wasn't for you, I think I'd loose my sanity, although part of me thinks I already have."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 27, 2011 8:31 pm

Gabrielle nodded, pulling them all tighter into her arms "What now?"

Artemis just stared, blinking randomly to hide her amusement. he hadn't guessed what she liked to do yet? really?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 27, 2011 8:47 pm

"Don't tell me you just like hearing my voice." Damian said giving her an innocent, lopsided grin. "Is the stories what you like best?"

Peter sighed and watched her. "We live."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 27, 2011 8:52 pm

Artemis's lips twitched for a moment before falling back into their emotionless state. She let silence fill them, then blinked.

Gabrielle nodded and stood up, taking one of her children up with her in her arms and holding the other's hand, "then let's live" she smiled

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 27, 2011 8:57 pm

Damian smiled at her and chuckled, nodding. "Alright, what's your favorite kind of story?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 27, 2011 9:00 pm

Artemis's face fell, the question reminding her of kale...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 27, 2011 9:04 pm

Damian sighed and watched her. "You ever read The Theif Lord?" He was trying to get her mind away from whatever seemed to be bringing her pain. He hadn't seen that much expression on her face before that wasn't pain, it was good to see she still had a little life in her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 27, 2011 9:08 pm

Artemis didn't respond, not even a blink, finding it hard to distract herself from kale's death again

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 38 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next