the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Daughter of Darkness

Page 40 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40

Go down

Daughter of Darkness - Page 40 Empty Re: Daughter of Darkness

Post by Bells Thu Jul 28, 2011 1:31 am

Mirissa sighed, "I'm fine. Just a dream is all."
Bells
Bells

http://www.daughtersofdarkness.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 28, 2011 1:34 am

"Do you want to talk about it?" Tucker asked as he watched her carefully. He was glad she was awake, he needed a distraction from his sleep deprived brain.

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Thu Jul 28, 2011 1:51 am

((Sry I'm slow I'm in the chatbox.....))

Mirissa smiled slightly, "Not really, but I'll tell you its a good dream."
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 28, 2011 1:54 am

Tucker smiled and nodded. "You need some of those." He looked down at his feet and sighed and looked around the cell. His pitty party was over and now he had to find away to disable the cell so he would protect the baby like he promised. "Do you know how these things work?" He asked curiously. Surely she had been put in a few power cells before.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 28, 2011 7:11 am

Artemis watched him for a moment. was she that easy to read? she blinked

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Thu Jul 28, 2011 9:22 am

Mirissa blinked and thought for a moment, trying to gather her thoughts, her mind was still covered in a light blanket of sleep. "I-," She paused as her entire train of thought disappeared. "They-," She tried again then sighed. "Jack destroyed the first one I got put in. I'm not sure how they work, he disabled it by force he was tearing it down when his brother Kale got ticked at Dani and basically shattered what was left of the wall. But it wasn't like this one. It had glass walls not metal bars. When I got put in one like this, last time I was here, Jack made the earth shake and pulled the cell down that way, throwing a rock at Seph's head." She smirked a little. "Thats why he kinda hates me, along with a few other reasons that include either pain or humiliation on his part...."
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Thu Jul 28, 2011 10:04 am

http://thecharacterchatrevo.niceboards.org/t689-earthquake-of-1811#209266

^*throws the link in the cc and runs off bored outta her mind.....*
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 28, 2011 11:30 am

Tucker sighed and ran a hand through his hiar, frowning. He watched the cell for a long moment then glanced at her. "So you have no idea where the power source comes from?"

Jenny- Sad

Damian watched her and then sighed and began telling her the story of the boy and girl that fell in love, and how he got cancer.

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Thu Jul 28, 2011 11:34 am

Mirissa shook her head. "Sadly, no I don't. Sorry." She looked at him annoyed at herself. "I wish I did." Sighing she laid her hand back on her stomach and stared at the bars. She desperately hoped that he was right when he said he could protect the child. That was the only thing holding her together right now, the thought of her baby. If it wasn't for that she'd probably gone back to her normal habit of screaming at the guards and cussing like a sailor.....

Jake stirred a little and looked at her then sighed as he tried to find a hint of emotion for the fact she was crying. He found none. Annoyed he looked at her and faked a concerned smile. "You alright?"
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 28, 2011 11:54 am

"Huh?" Jenny asked looking slightly startled, her hand stopping in his hair. "Oh, ya. I was just thinking." She wiped the tears from her face, shifting her body slightly to send a wave of pleasure as she kissed him gently.

Tucker frowned and went around with his disolved hand and started searching for weak spots in the force field thing that surrounded him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 28, 2011 11:55 am

Artemis closed her eyes, listen. Ah, now that was much better, it didn't make her feel so shitty about her life. He finished and she opened her eyes, watching him

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Thu Jul 28, 2011 11:58 am

Mirissa curled up in the corner of her cell, planning on how to keep from drinking that vial the next time she got a visit from Seph. And also trying to figure out what he meant when he said she would kill the King for him. She would never.........

Jake kissed her back slowly, moving gently as he looked at her for a moment longer before raising a gentle hand and helping wipe the tears from her eyes. Woah, where did that come from. Jake didn't do things like that. Trying to keep his own surprise hidden he kissed her again.
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 28, 2011 12:09 pm

Jenny kissed him back as she moved with him, her fingers embeded in his hair. This was better than fighting it. She at least didn't feel so bad for it, and it didn't hurt.

Tucker finally found it, his whole body disolving into the wall and disapearing.

Damian went to tell her another story when Seph came around the corner. Damian scrambled into a standing position as Seph gave him a glare. "Why aren't you at your post?"
"I-I was sir. I was just taking a rest."
"BULL ****!" Seph hit him hard, slamming him against the bars.

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Thu Jul 28, 2011 12:15 pm

Jake smiled at her, for once there was no hint of the smirk that usually occupied his face. There was someone here with him who didn't seem to be treating him like a monster. That was really all he wanted. He may have issues with any emotion besides anger anymore but he wasn't a monster, he had to cling to that. With that thought in mind he moved a little faster in her, wanting to cause her all the pleasure he could.

Mirissa didn't see him go through, too caught up in her thoughts. When she did look up her eyes went wide as she stared at the empty cell. He wouldn't leave her here would he? Tears of fear pricked her eyes and she opened her mouth to call out his name but then she realized she didn't know it.....
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 28, 2011 12:19 pm

A scream escaped artemis's lips and she stared at them with wide eyes. No, not him. he was life preserver right now. he was what was keeping her from drowning in pain. Seph couldn't kill him too. She mentally slammed him into the wall

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 28, 2011 12:22 pm

Tucker moved through the wall next to her and smiled, looking down at her. "Found the weak spot." He chuckled as his body solidified.

Jenny clung to him, soft moans escaping her as the pleasure washed through her, his name falling from her lips as she did her best to move her tired body with his.

Damian did his best to clear his head as Seph growled, and glared at Artemis. She needed a power cell. He grabbed his radio, telling the gaurds on the other end to prep one for her.

-------

http://thecharacterchatrevo.niceboards.org/viewtopic.forum?t=699

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 40 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40