the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

With Nothing Other Than A Cold Glass of Strawberry Milk...

4 posters

Page 12 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 11, 12, 13  Next

Go down

With Nothing Other Than A Cold Glass of Strawberry Milk... - Page 12 Empty Re: With Nothing Other Than A Cold Glass of Strawberry Milk...

Post by FragileFuzzySocks Mon Aug 08, 2011 11:12 pm

Mmm...what now?
FragileFuzzySocks
FragileFuzzySocks

Back to top Go down

With Nothing Other Than A Cold Glass of Strawberry Milk... - Page 12 Empty Re: With Nothing Other Than A Cold Glass of Strawberry Milk...

Post by Wolf of Storms Tue Aug 09, 2011 2:37 pm

((srry I just moved to England and haven't had internet for a couple of weeks...))
Wolf of Storms
Wolf of Storms

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Tue Aug 09, 2011 11:22 pm

:O YOU'RE BACK! Maya has not moved anywhere :3 do you want me to repost her last post?

And yeah, i have no idea what to do with Darren now.... :/
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolf of Storms Fri Aug 12, 2011 11:25 am

Ravyn wrote:Maya: "Im not scared...." i murmered quietly, meeting his gaze. I wasnt afraid, not of him, not now, maybe not ever. And him biting me was certainly the least of my worries. I didnt think he would do that. It didnt make much sense.

((nah, I found it))

Hawk lifted her face using a finger. His instincts wanted him to kiss her and keep her with him. Ignoring his pain, He leaned slightly and kissed her lips. Hawk's other hand held her back.
Wolf of Storms
Wolf of Storms

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Fri Aug 12, 2011 1:00 pm

Maya: Momentary panic and surprise filled me. I had not expected this. But something in my heart gave a little tug, and i found that i was really quite enjoying this. I relaxed into the kiss, kissing back, the panic melting away.
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolf of Storms Fri Aug 12, 2011 1:04 pm

Hawk gently picked her up and placed her on his lap, so he wasn't in pain. His lips kissed hers lovingly, but there was an edge to it. His hands wrapped around her waist. He had hoped she wouldn't have a panic attack and move away from him.
Wolf of Storms
Wolf of Storms

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Fri Aug 12, 2011 1:13 pm

Maya: This should scare me. I had never done anything like this before. This was unfamiliar territory, and the strange emotions now growing inside me were foreign, alien. All of this should terrify me, make me want to run and hide. But for once.... it didnt. I was not fearful now. Maybe with someone else i would be, but i trusted Hawk more than i trusted most other people. My hands slid up and rseted on his shoulders, and i smiled into the kiss a little.
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolf of Storms Fri Aug 12, 2011 1:16 pm

Hawk enjoyed every second of it. Hawk pulled her a little closer, hoping to quench his fire. His hands kept her close so her body was only inches away from his. He had kissed other girls sure...but she was so different. He actually loved her, an emotion new to him. Hawk didn't want to scare her...he didn't even know if she had done this before. There were no words to truly describe how he felt about her. Hawk continued to kiss her, for once not knowing when he should proceed.
Wolf of Storms
Wolf of Storms

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Sat Aug 13, 2011 12:25 pm

Maya: I kissed back until, finally, i pulled back for air, slightly breathless and confused, but happy. "Where.... where did that come from?" i asked, staring at him with slightly puzzled perpetually-wide blue eyes.
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolf of Storms Sat Aug 13, 2011 12:36 pm

Hawk's mind snapped back. "I don't know." His eyes met hers and his hands, in the middle of them kissing, moved to sides. Hawk didn't know what to say, for the first time. He was in love with her, but how could he say that?
Wolf of Storms
Wolf of Storms

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Sat Aug 13, 2011 12:41 pm

Maya: "Oh... well, um.... that was interesting. I havent done that before." i admitted, a bit embarrassed. But i was a little bit proud of myself. Id been placed in an unfamiliar, kind of scary situation, but i hadnt had a panic attack, hadnt been terrified. That was something to be happy about.
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolf of Storms Sat Aug 13, 2011 12:47 pm

Hawk smiled at her. Not even thinking, his hand came up and placed itself against her cheek. "I figured...with the scaryness of it..." His heart raced and his eyes were glued to her beautiful face.

((Brb food for me))
Wolf of Storms
Wolf of Storms

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Sat Aug 13, 2011 12:54 pm

Maya: I smiled back a bit. "Yeah.... not as scary as i thought, though." i said. "Or maybe that's just because of you." i said. Things.... things werent as scary when Hawk was around. It occurred to me.... that id found someone i actually, well, TRUSTED. It was a strange thought, but i decided i liked it. Ther was one person, at least, who wasnt scary.
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolf of Storms Sat Aug 13, 2011 1:20 pm

Hawk didn't move his eyes. He was struck by her, and wanted more of her. His hands moved to stomach, but it seemed he didn't control them. All Hawk was thinking about was the beauty on him. The thought of moving farther with their relationship occurred in his mind, but he would go at the pace she wanted.
Wolf of Storms
Wolf of Storms

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Sat Aug 13, 2011 7:18 pm

Maya: I let out a small content sigh, leaning against him a bit and resting my head on his shoulder. I was quite calm right now. The outside world other problems.... none of it mattered. I was happy just to be here, to be close to him. Maybe he could help me be brave.
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolf of Storms Sun Aug 14, 2011 1:56 am

Hawk felt at peace and wondered if she did too. He hadn't felt this way in a long time and Maya had made it happen. He loved everything about Maya, even the nervousness.
Wolf of Storms
Wolf of Storms

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Sun Aug 14, 2011 9:45 pm

Maya: I looked up at Hawk, my head not moving from his shoulder. "Thank you...." i said. "Im not..... im not scared right now. So thank you." i said, smiling a little. I had a lot fo strange emotions floating around in me right now, but none of them were fear. In fact, i was fairly certain i was starting to fall for him.
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolf of Storms Mon Aug 15, 2011 1:51 am

Hawk smiled at her. She wasn't scared...that was good. He wanted to kiss her again, to show her an experience she hadn't done before.
Wolf of Storms
Wolf of Storms

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Mon Aug 15, 2011 12:35 pm

Maya: I stayed where i was, letting out a long breath. I listened to his steady heartbeat, a reassuring sound. I was completely at ease. A nuclear bomb could go off outside and i wouldnt care. Okay, well, maybe not THAT relaxed.... i didnt think it was possible for me to be that relaxed. But i was pretty calm.

(Sorry, NO idea what to do with her O.o i apologize if this is crap)
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolf of Storms Mon Aug 15, 2011 4:23 pm

((it's fine lol. I've had trouble with Hawk myself))

Hawk tipped her head up again with one finger and leaned forward to brush her lips.
Wolf of Storms
Wolf of Storms

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Mon Aug 15, 2011 5:48 pm

Maya: My heart did a little flip, stomch fluttering as his lips brushed against mine. I deepened the kiss, heart racing happily. I found myself thoroughtly enjoying this moment....
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolf of Storms Mon Aug 15, 2011 5:51 pm

Hawk's arms held her close as he deepened the kiss. He enjoyed this and somehow he lost slight control. His tongue decided to make an appearance, coming out and touching her lips, asking permission.
Wolf of Storms
Wolf of Storms

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Mon Aug 15, 2011 5:55 pm

Maya: I decided to do something that would probably shock anyone who knew me well. I decided to go for change, take a little risk, be a little daring. I allowed my lips to part, answering the non-verbally asked question.
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolf of Storms Mon Aug 15, 2011 5:58 pm

Hawk was somewhat shocked when he felt her lips part. His tongue seized the moment and went in her mouth, tangling with her tongue.
Wolf of Storms
Wolf of Storms

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Tue Aug 16, 2011 12:49 am

Maya: My tongue tangled with his, heart managing to race even faster, pounding like crazy. My head was spinning slightly and multiple emotions swelled inside me. I couldnt even make sense of the emotional tornado, but i didnt even try. I was far too wrapped up in the moment.
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 11, 12, 13  Next