the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

With Nothing Other Than A Cold Glass of Strawberry Milk...

4 posters

Page 13 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13

Go down

With Nothing Other Than A Cold Glass of Strawberry Milk... - Page 13 Empty Re: With Nothing Other Than A Cold Glass of Strawberry Milk...

Post by Wolf of Storms Tue Aug 16, 2011 12:53 am

Hawk's hands moved to pick her up, not breaking the contact, and placing her on his lap. His tongue messed with hers, causing him to press his lips harder to hers. Hawk's brain became fogged, but all he wanted was to protect her.
Wolf of Storms
Wolf of Storms

Back to top Go down

With Nothing Other Than A Cold Glass of Strawberry Milk... - Page 13 Empty Re: With Nothing Other Than A Cold Glass of Strawberry Milk...

Post by Wolf of Storms Wed Aug 17, 2011 6:45 am

✦εαgιε {Đεαđ Ιηѕіđε}✦ wrote:Nina listened to him. "A kleptomaniac...hm. I'm just depressed." She felt the air turn different and knew it was night. She was pretty comfortable out here, but she knew they had to go inside at some point.

Shadow looked at her. "I'm sorry....you don't have to talk about it....if you don't want to." Wow. They were apart of an occult? That must have been hard for her...

Time for a revival for Shadow, Nina, Chase, and Kandy!
Wolf of Storms
Wolf of Storms

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Tue Aug 23, 2011 5:50 pm

Maya: My heart flipped, the world falling away as we kissed. For once i felt safe. I was surprised that i could feel safe at all, let alone around another person, but i had to admit to myself, i did feel safe around Hawk. I trusted him enough to know he wouldnt harm me.
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolf of Storms Wed Aug 24, 2011 1:47 am

Hawk felt electricity go through him as one hand moved to her stomach. He didn't know why he felt the shock, but he did. Hawk felt the fire rise up in him as he slowed the kiss, deepening it deeply, but enjoying it very music. He was kind of surprised of himself, for going slow.
Wolf of Storms
Wolf of Storms

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Wed Aug 24, 2011 2:01 am

Maya: A little fire seemed to burn steadily inside me and i practically melted under his touch. I was positive my heart had missed a beat or two there.... i felt him slow down a little, the kiss deepening, and i smiled into it a bit, my arms sliding around him.
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolf of Storms Wed Aug 24, 2011 2:07 am

Hawk felt his heart practically run off. His hands latched themselves around Maya's waist. He smiled beneath the kiss and realized his fingers were playing with the edge of Maya's shirt. Hawk didn't stop though, but made sure she was close.
Wolf of Storms
Wolf of Storms

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13