the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

With Nothing Other Than A Cold Glass of Strawberry Milk...

4 posters

Page 11 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12, 13  Next

Go down

With Nothing Other Than A Cold Glass of Strawberry Milk... - Page 11 Empty Re: With Nothing Other Than A Cold Glass of Strawberry Milk...

Post by Ravyn Mon Aug 01, 2011 11:28 pm

Darren: I shrugged absently as i painted. "Beats me. It COULD be possible. But im honestly not sure." i said. I was painting carefully but quickly, and had most of my base colours filled in. Soon details and shading would come.
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

With Nothing Other Than A Cold Glass of Strawberry Milk... - Page 11 Empty Re: With Nothing Other Than A Cold Glass of Strawberry Milk...

Post by FragileFuzzySocks Tue Aug 02, 2011 5:49 pm

She bit her lip, taking a strand of her long black hair between two of her pale, slender fingers. "If we stay here for the rest of 'inspired' lives...we will still be friends, right?"
FragileFuzzySocks
FragileFuzzySocks

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Tue Aug 02, 2011 5:54 pm

Darren: I smiled as i painted. "Of course." i said. Id only known her a short time, but it felt like id known her for so long. She was interesting and i got the feeling id never tire of her company.
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by FragileFuzzySocks Tue Aug 02, 2011 5:58 pm

Gracefully, a smile found her lips, eyes lightening slightly. Maybe it wasn't so bad coming out of her room once and a while... What was it he had told her earlier? It clears your head.
FragileFuzzySocks
FragileFuzzySocks

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Tue Aug 02, 2011 7:10 pm

Darren: I continued painting happily, finishing up with base colours and moving on to dark shading. I hoped to finish this fairly quickly, although usually painting took hours and hours. I hoped to finish enough that i could do the rest without visual reference though.
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by FragileFuzzySocks Sat Aug 06, 2011 9:33 pm

She had decided to close her eyes for a few minutes, just until her head quit rolling. A few minutes turned into several, and before she knew it she had fallen asleep on Darren's bed, breathing out through slightly parted lips with her hair falling delicately over her face as her head moved to the side.
FragileFuzzySocks
FragileFuzzySocks

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Sat Aug 06, 2011 11:02 pm

Darren: I smiled a little when i noticed she'd fallen asleep, working quickly but quietly so as not to disturb her. If she'd managed to fall asleep here, she probably needed the rest badly, and i was loathe to disturb her. I finished my base colours and darker shading, beginning to add lighter shading and fill in finer details.
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by FragileFuzzySocks Sat Aug 06, 2011 11:10 pm

~Magic of Ze Time Skip (you get to decide by how much xD)~

A soft, quiet moan slipped from Violet's mouth as she began to come to consciousness, her eyes slowly sliding open. The haze of her mind immediately lifted once she realized one VERY crucial thing. This isn't my room...
FragileFuzzySocks
FragileFuzzySocks

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Sat Aug 06, 2011 11:16 pm

(Okay, im just gonna say a few hours, at least long enough for him to finish his painting)

Darren: I had just finished up and was suitably happy with the painting when Violet woke up. "Oh, you're awake." i remarked. "I finished up the painting. You're a great subject." i said, grinning. "How're you feeling?" i asked, remembering she hadnt been feeling great earlier.
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by FragileFuzzySocks Sat Aug 06, 2011 11:22 pm

She sat up, blinking cautiously as she looked at Darren, then to the easel. Paniting? Painting... "Oh, the painting," she nodded as her mind began to catch up with the recent events. Violet blushed ever so slightly at the comment. He had said that earlier, too. "May I see it?"
FragileFuzzySocks
FragileFuzzySocks

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Sat Aug 06, 2011 11:39 pm

Darren: I nodded. "Of course! Its still wet though, so dont touch it." i said, turning the easel so she could see. I was quite proud of it. It had turned out really well. Come to think of it, i was proud of myself for being able to focus long enough to finish it.
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by FragileFuzzySocks Sat Aug 06, 2011 11:51 pm

He really was a remarkable artist. She looked from Darren to the easel, her hand coming to cover her mouth in ashtonishment as she stared with rounded, mesmirized eyes. "You made me seem so...beautiful," she whispered breathlessly. "I-It's amazing, Darren... You're wonderful!"
FragileFuzzySocks
FragileFuzzySocks

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Sat Aug 06, 2011 11:57 pm

Darren: I blinked. "Well, i painted it with visual reference, so it looks as much like you as i could make it." i said, surprised by the first comment. "Im really glad you like it." i said, getting a little bit embarrassed. Good reaction though. I couldnt have hoped for better.
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by FragileFuzzySocks Sun Aug 07, 2011 12:05 am

All Violet could think of was to hug him... Wait. WAIT. Hug him...? Actually hug Darren? She shivered, not one for contact. So where had that come from? "Thank you for choosing me to paint," she said quietly, looking at the floor a moment before meeting his gaze again. "I know I asked you this, but why me? What did you find so interesting about me?"
FragileFuzzySocks
FragileFuzzySocks

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Sun Aug 07, 2011 4:24 pm

Darren: I shrugged. "Honestly? Im not sure. I just gravitate towards certain people, i guess. Its hard to explain, since my thoughts dont even make sense to ME about 90% of the time. But.... you just seem like the kind of person who could be fun to be around, and you seem to like art, which is always a bonus." i said thoughtfully. I wasnt sure why, but something about her made me want to help her, made me want to work to see her happy.
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by FragileFuzzySocks Sun Aug 07, 2011 5:01 pm

(Aww, how sweet.)

"Fun?" she repeated absent-mindedly, her expression dumbfounded. Not once in her life had that word ever been associated when talking about her. "Y-You...you mean that?"
FragileFuzzySocks
FragileFuzzySocks

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Sun Aug 07, 2011 5:05 pm

Darren: I nodded, smiling. "Yes, fun! Why do you look so surprised?" i asked. She seemed to think being thought of as fun was a sign of the apocalypse or something.
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by FragileFuzzySocks Sun Aug 07, 2011 5:11 pm

Violet blinked. "I-It's just...most people try to avoid talking with me," she explained, "And you're...you're sitting here saying I'm fun..." Even her own family didn't want to be around her.
FragileFuzzySocks
FragileFuzzySocks

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Sun Aug 07, 2011 6:19 pm

Darren: "That's wierd. I cant see why anyone would try to avoid you." i said, surprised. "I mean, there will always be people who cant accept you. Lots of people think im a freak. But they're usually a minority and not worht listening to." i said thoughtfully.
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by FragileFuzzySocks Sun Aug 07, 2011 8:30 pm

"Who would think you were a freak?" she asked, blinking. "I think you're incredible all around." It was hard to picture someone treating Darren like most treated her...
FragileFuzzySocks
FragileFuzzySocks

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Sun Aug 07, 2011 8:37 pm

Darren: I laughed. "Thanks. But you've only seen me on a good day. Most days im incredibly manic and all over the place emotionally. Combined with a short attention span, its a bit of a recipe for disaster." i said dryly. "My family was never sure what to do with me, and a lot of kids in my old school thought i was really really wierd. Dont ask me why, i cant read minds. It'd be cool if i could though....." i said, going off on a random thought train for a moment.
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by FragileFuzzySocks Mon Aug 08, 2011 10:32 pm

Her eyes shone with light as she bit back at giggle, a small smile tugging on her mouth. "Yes, I think it would, too." She paused, "But then again, I'd feel sort of...bad, being in other's business..." Violet looked at the floor again, staying silent for a few moments. "You've only seen one side of me as well," she said quietly. "Usually I lock myself in my bathroom and sit there all day. I...I'm really surprised at myself for how open I'm being with you."
FragileFuzzySocks
FragileFuzzySocks

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Mon Aug 08, 2011 10:38 pm

Darren: I smiled. "Well, im surprised at how focused i can stay around you. I dont think ive ever got so much work done. So i guess we're both surprised." i said thoughtfully, chuckling a bit.
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by FragileFuzzySocks Mon Aug 08, 2011 10:46 pm

Violet nodded, looking up. "I...I should...I should go, though, so you can get some sleep." She looked at the painting one more time, color heating her face ever-so-slightly. She felt almost...vain staring at it like she was. He made her seem so beautiful, though. It left her speechless. She didn't think she was even CLOSE to what he had presented. Her eyes met his and she smiled, "Thank you for painting me, and showing me your room, Darren. I-I'll be sure to make you something soon, too."
FragileFuzzySocks
FragileFuzzySocks

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Mon Aug 08, 2011 11:06 pm

Darren: "Its no problem. Feel free to come visit anytime." i said, smiling. I had to admit i was a bit tired. Focusing was hard work.... no wonder i couldnt manage it most of the time.
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12, 13  Next