the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

With Nothing Other Than A Cold Glass of Strawberry Milk...

4 posters

Page 3 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

Go down

With Nothing Other Than A Cold Glass of Strawberry Milk... - Page 3 Empty Re: With Nothing Other Than A Cold Glass of Strawberry Milk...

Post by Wolf of Storms Sun Jul 24, 2011 7:23 pm

((it's k. I'm better at rping guys))

Shadow blinked. "It was really great." The song stopped, sensing her emotions. He smiled at her, amazed at how well she could dance and make it look easy.

Nina heard him laughing and sighed. "Nina the ninja." She spoke, then looked back at him. He had seriously laughed. It seemed as if it was foreign to him. She wasn't sure which way to take his words, but her mind took it both ways, being able to do so. "I like you...." She went a closer, but not where she was before, at the end of his song. How could she have not noticed she was so close to him?

((ooh Korean drama episode!))
Wolf of Storms
Wolf of Storms

Back to top Go down

With Nothing Other Than A Cold Glass of Strawberry Milk... - Page 3 Empty Re: With Nothing Other Than A Cold Glass of Strawberry Milk...

Post by FragileFuzzySocks Sun Jul 24, 2011 7:34 pm

( You sure? And xD )

"Really?" She hopped off of the stage, snatching her jacket and basketball shorts (she's in there a lot, so she had a couple things stored) and slipping them on over the outfit, jogging over to take a seat beside him as she began removing the slippers. "Thanks for the song."

~

He cracked a smile, "You sure? You haven't even asked what's wrong with me yet."
FragileFuzzySocks
FragileFuzzySocks

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolf of Storms Sun Jul 24, 2011 7:39 pm

((Yup. But I can't think of an ailment. Ugh))

Shadow turned off the laptop. "No problem. What are you going to do now?"

Nina closed her eyes again and faced the sun, her legs stretched out, taking in the sun also. "I'm pretty sure there's a lot wrong with you."
Wolf of Storms
Wolf of Storms

Back to top Go down

Post by FragileFuzzySocks Sun Jul 24, 2011 7:46 pm

He laughed again. "Fair enough."

~

That was a good question. What was she going to do now? She didn't really have much else planned... Her gaze found his. "I dunno. What about you?"
FragileFuzzySocks
FragileFuzzySocks

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Sun Jul 24, 2011 7:47 pm

(Umm... hmm.... OCD, pyromania, umm.... schizophrenia, antisocial personality disorder, histronic personality disorder (
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolf of Storms Sun Jul 24, 2011 7:48 pm

((that's the problem lol. I have absolutely no idea what any of those are))
Wolf of Storms
Wolf of Storms

Back to top Go down

Post by flaggirl3 Sun Jul 24, 2011 7:54 pm

Name: Reed
*Talent: Art (Architectual Design)
*Condition/Ailment: Bipolar Disorder
*Back story: Reed's parents have always been very supportive of him, but find him hard to control at times. Some days are better than others for his condition.
New student or 'veteran' : Veteran
*Image/description: Dark curly hair, dark brown eyes, dark skin. Muscular, but not very big in stature.
Other: Has designed many buildings, such as libraries and hospitals, but has never published any of his creations.

Name: Jessica
*Talent: Musician (Flute)
*Condition/Ailment: Anxiety Disorder
*Back story: Jessica has flitted from foster home to foster home before finally landing at this school. She's here because of her new foster parents.
New student or 'veteran' :New Student
*Image/description: Red hair, short, about 5'1". Wears black, thick framed glasses. Very slight with a long torso and long limbs in proportion with her height. Dark green eyes.
Other: Jessica picks up her music very quickly and loves performing.

(Now, where do I jump in? Very Happy )

flaggirl3

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Sun Jul 24, 2011 7:55 pm

(Okay, i can explain a few of them. OCD is like, obsessing over stuff, like, having to have everything exactly perfect all the time, usually in certain areas, like obsessive leaning or organizing, or having to open and close doors a certain number of times before going in. Pyromania is an obsession with fire of the strong impulse to start fires. Histrionic Personality Disorder is like.... well, its hard to explain.... but you can go here to get the basic knowledge of it: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Histrionic_personality_disorder

The rest of them are more difficult to explain.)
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Sun Jul 24, 2011 7:57 pm

(Wow, Flaggirl, our characters are like, almost tiwns O.o my artist boy is also bipolar, although he's into drawing/paining, and my musician girl suffers from anxiety, although she plays violin, not flute...)
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolf of Storms Sun Jul 24, 2011 8:00 pm

.Fragile_Wishes. wrote:He laughed again. "Fair enough."

~

That was a good question. What was she going to do now? She didn't really have much else planned... Her gaze found his. "I dunno. What about you?"

Nina smiled beneath the sun. She knew she had gotten him. She started to hum Sactuary by Utada Hikaru.

Shadow held her gaze. "I wasn't sure. Maybe tour the school and find my room." He wasn't sure if she would come with him, but he couldn't ask her. Surely she wouldn't want to hang with a guy like him?
Wolf of Storms
Wolf of Storms

Back to top Go down

Post by FragileFuzzySocks Sun Jul 24, 2011 8:09 pm

Name: Violet Brianna
*Talent: Writing and singing
*Condition/Ailment: Bulimia (is thought to suffer from paranoia (not to be confused with schizophrenia) as well, but hasn't officially been confirmed.)
*Back story: Violet grew up in a well-adjusted home, being an only child she was rather spoiled, but not in terms of affection...her mother being a full time mid-wife for her private clients and her father working full time as one of the top Attorneys in the state. She all but raised herself. But in order to make up for it, her parents showered her in endless presents and money, giving her the world on a silver platter. Violet appreciated it, understanding what they were trying to do, but she just wasn't that type of girl. All she wanted to do was surround herself with the written word and her music. She had always loved to sing but was far too shy to do it in front of anyone. The girl had always been painfully shy, but was kind, polite, and had an unbelievably bright mind...all put together with a pretty face.

At the age of 14, her mother was killed in a car collision, which ultimately caused her father to just...disappear one day. She was accepted into the Academy less than a year later, where it was revealed that Violet had been harboring a deadly secret. She was suffering from Bulimia, and fighting a quickly losing battle with suicide, often cutting herself.
New student or 'veteran' : Veteran
*Image/description:With Nothing Other Than A Cold Glass of Strawberry Milk... - Page 3 Sad_anime_1
Other: Rarely interacting with anyone, she keeps to herself, often cutting herself when no one's around. She does suffer from depression as well, which is known to be linked to Bulimia. Violet also dabbles in art to go along with her writing talents, and plays the clarinet. Violet has a weak body, as well as a weak immune system, and is often ill because of it.

(Well here's Violet. Are you sure you don't just want to let me make a guy real quick...? I have him all mapped out.)

Last edited by .Fragile_Wishes. on Sat Jul 30, 2011 10:05 pm; edited 3 times in total
FragileFuzzySocks
FragileFuzzySocks

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolf of Storms Sun Jul 24, 2011 8:10 pm

((It's fine. Could I have my guy's talent to be martial arts?))
Wolf of Storms
Wolf of Storms

Back to top Go down

Post by FragileFuzzySocks Sun Jul 24, 2011 8:15 pm

(Sure, hun! =D )

Chase looked at her. "You know Utada Hikaru...?" he asked, surprised, then immediately slapped himself. Damnit. Now she was going to think he was a nerd or something.

~

She beamed with a grin. "Oh! I can help you!" She jumped up, sprinting to snatch the video camera and coming back to grab his hand, pulling him along. "Come on!"
FragileFuzzySocks
FragileFuzzySocks

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolf of Storms Sun Jul 24, 2011 8:16 pm

Name: Hawk
*Talent: martial arts
*Condition/Ailment: Pyromania
*Back story: His parents were killed in a car accident when he was five. His dad was drinking and driving, causing them to veer off the road and off the side of a cliff. Their bodies were never found. He always got into fights at school and with the school board, for setting fires. Hawk was expelled and cast off.
New student or 'veteran': veteran
*Image/description: Tall, muscular body (including a 6-pack), short, dark brown hair that spikes up at the front, icy blue eyes
Other: Quite the charmer once you get to know him, has a temper
Wolf of Storms
Wolf of Storms

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Sun Jul 24, 2011 8:18 pm

*still cant post*
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolf of Storms Sun Jul 24, 2011 8:19 pm

Nina smiled. "Yes I do." She opened her eyes and looked at him. "I know all of Utada Hikaru's music. I play piano on it mostly, but I can sing the Hikaru verison."

Shadow followed her, taking his laptop before she pulled him along. She obviously knew this place. He looked around as they went along, admiring the place.

Hawk walked with his bag tossed over his shoulder, looking for this academy. He saw a girl just standing there. He approached her, hoping not to scare her though. "Hello..." He looked at her with his icy blue eyes.
Wolf of Storms
Wolf of Storms

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Sun Jul 24, 2011 8:26 pm

(She wasnt just standing there Wink she was playing her violin. But i'll just keep going, its no big Razz )

Maya: Id been immersed in my music and hadnt noticed the guy approach. When he said hello, it startled me, practically giving me a heart attack. I let out a squeak, jumping, almost dropping my violin and falling backwards off my suitcase, whacking my head. I sat up, clutching the back of my head with one hand, violin and bow now both in the other. My heart was racing like crazy.
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolf of Storms Sun Jul 24, 2011 8:31 pm

((riight))

Hawk hadn't hoped for that reaction. He grabbed the violin and bow from her and helped her up. "Are you ok?" He looked at her curiously. She would be fun, yes...yes she would be. She was pretty, played music, oh yes....
Wolf of Storms
Wolf of Storms

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Sun Jul 24, 2011 8:33 pm

Maya: I felt myself starting to panic again, beginngin to hyperventilate, trembling slightly. This guy scared me... a lot.... like most people. And now he had my violin! What if he broke it?! "P-please be careful with that!" i managed to squeak out, terrified.
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolf of Storms Sun Jul 24, 2011 8:37 pm

Hawk wondered why she was here...there was obviously something...."I won't destroy your precious violin. don't worry...why aren't you inside the academy?" He realized he had another problem: love at first sight...she wouldn't understand. He loved her even though he didn't know her. Hawk wanted her to be his, even though he probably scared her to death.
Wolf of Storms
Wolf of Storms

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Sun Jul 24, 2011 8:40 pm

Maya: I glanced up at the building and my trembling worsened. "U-u-um..... im... sort of scared to... to g-go in there.... worried... about wh-what might happen. A-and... i HAVE to worry... dont know... what id do w-without my v-violin..." i said quietly. I was starting to get slightly dizzy from hyperventialtion now. This... was not good.
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolf of Storms Sun Jul 24, 2011 8:42 pm

Hawk held her arm, being the guy he was. "Are you ok..? You look sick." Him touching her sent a shock through him and he realized how much he wanted her. He had to have complete control not to just kiss her right there. No, he'd have to wait.
Wolf of Storms
Wolf of Storms

Back to top Go down

Post by FragileFuzzySocks Sun Jul 24, 2011 8:43 pm

"Will you sing it?" he asked, hoping that he didn't sound too forward. He was actually anxious to get to hear her voice, which was strange...getting excited over something other than his own music, and when he would steal.

~

Kandy lead him along, adding the occasional comment, but mostly letting him take it all in himself, their hands gently intertwined the entire time.

~

This place was bleak, even with its regal-style, draped in elegance and presence of maturity...it was bleak. Why it was bleak, she might have not even known herself. It just was. It always had been. There was no sense of peace here for her, like there was for so many others... Had there ever been...? She blinked her deep, navy blue colored eyes, brought out of her thoughts a by a sound; this sound...she knew like the beat of her own heart, it very well could have been as much as she heard it each day. The scratch of granite against paper. She looked up, spotting a boy in the vacant hallway, sitting against the wall; sketching...

(Brb)

Last edited by .Fragile_Wishes. on Sun Jul 31, 2011 12:50 am; edited 1 time in total
FragileFuzzySocks
FragileFuzzySocks

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Sun Jul 24, 2011 8:47 pm

Maya: His grip on my arm terrified me even more - it had been a very long time since id had physical contact with anyone and in my already stressed-out state, it wasnt helping. My heart was pounding in my ears, black spots starting to dance in front of my vision. "N-no... think im going to...." i began to say. But i never got to finish that sentence, because the black dots took over. My eyes rolled back in my head and i fainted.

Darren: As i often did when i worked, i occasionally paused, looked around, took a break, or was just generally distracted. BUt this time when i looked up, i saw a girl. Not someone i really recognized. "Er, hello." i said. She seemed to be looking at me.
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolf of Storms Sun Jul 24, 2011 8:52 pm

((k))

Nina nodded. She thought of the music in her head and let it flow through her. She closed her eyes. "omoi daseba haruka haruka. Mirai wa. Dokomademo kagayaiteta. Kirei na aozora no shita de. Bokura wa sugoshi dake obieteita. Natsukashii iro ni mado ga somaru...." Her soft voice sang, her whole heart into it. She wanted to sing before to his music, but didn't want to interrupt.

Shadow enjoyed being with her, their hands intertwined. He took in the view of the academy. He then looked at her, the angel of dance. She looked so beautiful, especially so when she danced, her outfit flowed with her, as if it were air....

Hawk caught her before she hit the ground. He put her violin in the case, the bow with it. He carried her into the academy and found her room. He placed her gently on the bed and covered her up with the covers. He went back out and brought all her bags and things. He placed them in her room and looked at her, sighing. Hawk had caused her to faint. He got up and sat on the bed, but didn't disturb her. He stroked her cheek then sat back down.
Wolf of Storms
Wolf of Storms

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11, 12, 13  Next