the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wishing stars

2 posters

Page 7 of 35 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 21 ... 35  Next

Go down

Wishing stars - Page 7 Empty Re: Wishing stars

Post by Avery Thu Jul 28, 2011 2:11 am

"Okay," Lucia saids. She shivered under his touch, tightening her grip around her legs. The thought of going home tore her. Part of her was happy to leave but the other part was repulsed, not wanting to go anywhere near her home. She released her legs and wrapped her arms around him hesitantly.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 28, 2011 2:17 am

Tucker watched her, the emotions that flickered behind her eyes. He couldn't quiet make them out. He sighed and looked down at her, not liking that she was hesitant around him. Did he really scare her that bad? "I just...I have to get home and take care of funeral arrangements and take care of Bailey and," Tucker gulped. He felt like the world had just come crashing down on him, any hopes of ever doing anything outside of the small farm now seemed to go flying out the window.

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Thu Jul 28, 2011 2:21 am

Lucia sighed and squeezed him a little tighter. "I know, you have a lot on your plate," she said, cuddling against him a little. She didn't want him to think that he didn't care. She couldn't possibly care more but something had her mind off track. She needed a good distraction.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 28, 2011 2:26 am

Tucker sighed and kissed the top of her head as he held her tight. She was a life perserver at the moment. "I don't think I can do it Lucia." He finally said after a long pause of silence, his voice quiet.

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Thu Jul 28, 2011 2:37 am

Lucia looked up at him. "You can do it," she assured him. "I'm not gonna leave you to do it alone." She rested her forehead against his cheek, sighing. She realized how much they both needed each other, though she felt like she was more readily accepting that than him. The realization hit her hard.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 28, 2011 2:48 am

Tucker glanced down at her and gave a small smile. "Can you teach me how to be a better father?" He asked desperately. He wanted to give Bailey the best. She was his little princess after all. The one he had tea parties with after school, inbetween chores. The one who made him play Cinderella, and Snow Wipe, as she liked to call it. He wanted to be the best.

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Thu Jul 28, 2011 2:54 am

Lucia turned her head up to face him, her eyes wide. "Of course," she said, sliding one hand into his and giving it a gentle squeeze. "But I'm sure you won't need much help," she whispered.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 28, 2011 3:02 am

Tucker smirked and looked at her. "I need all the help I can get." He gave her hand a squeeze in return and sighed. "I promise not to touch another drink as long as we're here." He murmered, trying in some way to reassure her that he was sorry, that he was going to do better.

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Thu Jul 28, 2011 3:05 am

Lucia pulled herself onto his lap, her back against his chest. She pulled his arms around her and shivered, this time being cold. "Thank you," she said in response to his promise. It did mean a lot to her, though she felt it was partially her fault somehow.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 28, 2011 3:12 am

Tucker sighed and nodded, kissing her neck gently, absent mindedly. He wasn't even paying attention. His mind was still trying to figure out how he was going to work out running a ranch and raising a child on his own. It was just a natural reaction to her, as if that's the way it had always been.

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Thu Jul 28, 2011 3:18 am

Lucia knew she should tell Tucker to stop, but he was providing her with a distraction. All she wanted was a distraction to keep her mind from the week ahead. That would be the hardest, then, she felt like it would even out a tiny bit. She leaned her head back a little, onto his shoulder.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 28, 2011 3:21 am

Tucker sighed, letting his head rest in the crook of her neck as he rocked with her slightly. He was scared. Truely scared. He wasn't ready for something this big. His arms tightened slightly around Lucia, the fact that she was just being there was a comfort. "You're an amazing person." He murmered to her quietly.

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Thu Jul 28, 2011 3:27 am

"Only if you say so," Lucia said. What she wanted to say was something like: "No, I'm not. I'm not because I want to kiss you just to get over my dead ex. I want you to kiss me, just to distract you from your problems." She took both of his hands in hers and sighed, pressing her back to him more. "But that makes you on another level," she whispered.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 28, 2011 3:39 am

Tucker looked at her and chuckled. Ya, a whole level below her. He watched her carefully, his eyes lingering on her lips for a moment. He slowly leaned in, brushing his lips against hers. He was to caught up in the moment to really understand the gravity of his actions, to remember that she had lost her ex, to remember he now had life to take care of and she probably wouldn't like it very much if she was apart of it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Thu Jul 28, 2011 3:43 am

Lucia leaned into his lips slightly, her heart pounding violently against the walls of her chest. A small part of her mind screamed at her to stop, but a different part told her that this was what was supposed to happen. She wasn't sure which part to listen to.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 28, 2011 3:50 am

Tucker kissed her more fully. It felt...right. Like it belonged, like she belonged. Like this was the way it was suppose to have been all along. He felt his pain melt away, but braced himself for the worst.

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Thu Jul 28, 2011 3:58 am

Lucia's pain dimmed as she kissed Tucker, her hand absently moving to rest on his neck. Her vulnerability seemed to become smaller and she felt safe. That's why she wasn't pulling away, aside from her actually wanting to kiss him. He made her feel safe, like all her problems were gone. But she knew better than that. They had only just begun.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 28, 2011 4:05 am

Tucker closed his eyes as he held her, kissing her gently, tenderly. After a moment he broke away and looked at her, his eyes searching hers. "I like you." He murmered, not ready to say the other "l word" yet. No where near it. And he knew she wasn't either.

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Thu Jul 28, 2011 4:10 am

"I like you, too," Lucia said, her voice cracking slightly. Her heart was still beating wildly in her chest as she relaxed into him and locked eyes with him, the corner of her mouth twitching up.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 28, 2011 4:14 am

Tucker smiled, kissing her again.

The next morning they were at the stock yard, Tucker feeling slightly irritable, still fighting off the lingering hang over as he sat in the seats, watching livestock go in and out of the sale barn. His hand was clasped tight around Lucia's.

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Thu Jul 28, 2011 4:18 am

Lucia glanced down at their hands and, suddenly, it meant so much more than it had before. Lucia had finally worn a dress, mostly because she had packed one and didn't want to have it there for nothing. She crossed her legs and looked at Tucker before looking around.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 28, 2011 4:38 am

Name: Jaxson
Looks: Wishing stars - Page 7 068940b1d3ffc5640477357d1097d002

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Tucker rubbed his eyes and sighed. This was going to take forever and he didn't have the patience for it today. He stood and gave her hand a gentle squeeze. "I'm going to go get something from concessions. Want to come?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Thu Jul 28, 2011 4:44 am

Lucia shrugged. "Nah, I'm good," she said with a small smile and she reluctantly let his hand go. She smoothed down her dress a little and fixed her hair with a sigh. She was more than happy to be here right now with Tucker and nothing was harshing her mellow.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 28, 2011 4:47 am

(ha...that's what she thinks)

Tucker gave a small nod, kissing her forehead tenderly before heading down the bleachers and through the door to the concession stand.

Jaxson was walking in as Tucker walked out, and saw Lucia, his eyes lighting up. She was beautiful. "Well hello there hot stuff." He smirked at her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Thu Jul 28, 2011 4:49 am

Lucia looked up at the man who she assumed was adressing her. "Hello," she said, just trying to be cordial. She glanced past him to see that Tucker was completely gone.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 35 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 21 ... 35  Next