the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wishing stars

2 posters

Page 6 of 35 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 20 ... 35  Next

Go down

Wishing stars - Page 6 Empty Re: Wishing stars

Post by Avery Wed Jul 27, 2011 5:34 pm

Lucia grabbed his shirt and shook his head. "I'm crying because you're hurt and because you just lost someone, and because I've been holding in my emotions," she said.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Wed Jul 27, 2011 7:48 pm

Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 27, 2011 8:18 pm

Tucker looked down at her and sighed, wrapping his arms around her, wincing slightly as he did so. "Hey, the first one is nothin' to cry over." He murmered and kissed the top of her head gently. "I get hurt all the time."

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Wed Jul 27, 2011 9:03 pm

Lucia tried to calm down, still holding onto his shirt, but lightly. She pulled away from him and looked at the truck. "Can we go back to hotel?" She asked him.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 27, 2011 9:21 pm

Tucker nodded as he watched her. "Yes, we can." He glanced at the driver's side, then at her and sighed. "I'm still a little...out of it...you might want to drive."

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Wed Jul 27, 2011 9:27 pm

"I planned on it," Lucia said, hopping into the seat and waiting for him to get in. When he was in, she started the truck and started back toward the hotel. "You might need to give me directions," she said.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 27, 2011 9:33 pm

Tucker frowned slightly, closing his eyes as he tried to remember. "Hold on," he murmered as he dug into his pocket for his wallet and started to search for the paper. Cursing as a picture of Bailey fell out of his wallet.
Wishing stars - Page 6 A-little-girl-praying

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Wed Jul 27, 2011 9:38 pm

Lucia quickly picked up the picture looking it over for a moment. They were on the interstate, so she didn't have as much focus. She handed it back to him with a small, sad smile. "She's gorgeous," she said. "And I'm pretty sure I know whre it is," she said, remembering the way.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 27, 2011 9:40 pm

"Thanks," Tucker murmered, putting the picture back into his wallet and putting his wallet away, handing her the directions. "You just go north on 4th and then take a left on Switch."

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Wed Jul 27, 2011 9:43 pm

Lucia nodded, following the directions. It seemed like a long time, but was only around fifteen minutes until they were back at the hotel. She slipped out and waited for him at his side. He had the key, after all.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 27, 2011 9:46 pm

Tucker climbed out of the truck and handed her the key. He was going to stay outside for a little bit. He needed the fresh air. Besides, he was going to be sick soon, he could feel it. He hated hang overs.

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Wed Jul 27, 2011 9:58 pm

Lucia wrapped her hand arounf the key tightly as she walked into the room with her bag. She grabbed a pair of boxer shorts and a tank-top and went to take a long shower. She stayed in there for a while before coming out and laying on her bed.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 27, 2011 10:05 pm

Tucker fell asleep outside next to the front passenger tire of his truck. He looked horrible sitting there, his skin paled and all black and blue.

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Wed Jul 27, 2011 10:13 pm

Lucia waited for about a half an hour and then left the room to look for him. She found him outside and sighed sadly. She knelt by his side and shook his shoulder. "Tucker, wake up," she said.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 27, 2011 10:16 pm

Tucker groaned, wincing. "Wha? What is it?" He murmered, trying to force himself up, though he was still half asleep and everything was spinning slightly. He thought something was wrong. "where's the cows?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Wed Jul 27, 2011 10:26 pm

Lucia explained and then shook her head. "You didn't come back to the room for a while and I figured you were fine, but I was still a little worried," she said. She reached up and brushed dirt off his cheek from where he had been leaning against his tire.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 27, 2011 10:42 pm

"Oh," Tucker muttered and rubbed the back of his neck. He looked down at the ground, his face torn and guilt ridden. "I'm sorry," he murmered.

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Wed Jul 27, 2011 10:49 pm

Lucia shrugged, taking his wrist and leading him back to the hotel. "C'mon," she said softly. She didn't want him to be sorry, she wanted him to be alright.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 27, 2011 10:59 pm

(gtg, I'll be back later)

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Thu Jul 28, 2011 1:38 am

Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 28, 2011 1:44 am

Tucker followed after her willingly, feeling awefull for her seeing him like that. No one should ever see him like that. He felt selfish almost. He stayed quiet, just watching her, waiting for another melt down which she deserved to have.

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Thu Jul 28, 2011 1:51 am

Lucia led him all the way up to the room and then let go of his hand, going to sit on her bed. She brought her legs to her chest and wrapped her arms around her legs. Her eyes stayed on him as he came in, but they held a distant look. She was sick of crying. Not him crying. Herself. She didn't want to cry again.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 28, 2011 1:57 am

Tucker watched her for a long moment and then sighed, walking over and sitting next to her, looking at his hands. "I'm sorry you had to see me like that." He murmered and rubbed the back of his neck. "That was...that was not....ok."

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Thu Jul 28, 2011 2:02 am

Lucia leaned her head against him, throwing a half hearted shrug. Her eyes remained wide and distant like she was looking for something far away. "I'm glad it's over," she said, her voice nearly as distant as her eyes.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 28, 2011 2:04 am

Well that didn't help the situtation. He felt a pang of guilt hit him again, his insides twisting as he felt like he was the worst guy in the world. He sighed, draping his arm around her as always. "We're probably going to leave a few days early." he murmered.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 35 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 20 ... 35  Next