the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wishing stars

2 posters

Page 21 of 35 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 28 ... 35  Next

Go down

Wishing stars - Page 21 Empty Re: Wishing stars

Post by Guest Fri Aug 05, 2011 10:31 pm

Tucker met her at the front with his cart of groceries, Bailey happily eating skittles. They walked back to the car and he helped her load all the groceries, then put Bailey in her carseat. She was only in there for about five minutes before she was passed out cold. Tucker chuckled and put the cart in the return rack, and got into the car, starting it up. "Do you need anything else while we're in town?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Fri Aug 05, 2011 10:57 pm

Lucia folded her hands in her lap. "No, I don't think so," she smiled.
She paused, looking down. "Thanks," she said quietly. "For letting me stay with you." She would have probably gone insane if it hadn't been for him.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 05, 2011 11:56 pm

Tucker looked over at her and gave a small smile. "You're welcome to stay at my house any time." He murmered, reaching over and giving her hand a squeeze, then focused his attention back on getting out of the parking lot and heading towards home.

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Sat Aug 06, 2011 12:16 am

Lucia smiled and looked out her window, staying quiet until they got back to Tucker's house. She got out of the car and smiled, taking a deep breath. Something about here was better than anywhere else. It just smelled right... As odd as it sounds. It smelled like comfort. She helped Bailey out of her seat and set her on the grass.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Sat Aug 06, 2011 1:56 am

Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 06, 2011 2:02 am

(sorry, trying to pack at the same time as answering all of these ccs and I forget about some of them, sorry)

Tucker smiled as he got out and started taking the groceries inside to be put away, leaving the part for the bailer on the good of the car.

Bailey stood there, half asleep as she blinked and looked around.

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Mon Aug 08, 2011 12:37 am

"Bailey" Lucia started, "do you want to help me bake something?" She asked, following Tucker in, holding Bailey's hand the whole while.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 08, 2011 1:19 am

(sorry if my posts aren't long i'm on my phone and tired. I've been runnin around with rednecks all day)

Bailey gavd a tired nod as she followed, yawning and rubbin her eyes with her free fist. Tucker was already in the kitchen putting things away. "Whacha gonna make?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Mon Aug 08, 2011 1:32 am

"Dunno," Lucia said, throwing the small girl a wide sme. "What do you wanna bake?" Se asked. If there was somehing she knew how to do and actually liked, it was baking. She had been baking ever since she could walk.

(lolz, Tay. That sounds like everyday life where I live.)
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 08, 2011 2:33 am

My best friend is a redneck ^.^ but i was out with my uncles today lol

"coffee brownies. They're granny's favorite." bailey said with a yawn. "Josie said she's on bacation to heaven. I want to make her a treat for when she comes back."
Tucker's eyes filled with sadness as he gave bailey a small smile and kissed her forehead gently before leaving to go work on the bailer. He didn't have the heart to tell her that gran wasn't coming back.

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Tue Aug 09, 2011 10:52 pm

Lucia bit her lip and looked down at Bailey. She glanced at the spot where Tucker had been standing for some sort of help, like somehow his energy would still be there. She sighed and shook her head. "I don't know how to make those," she said. "And I didn't buy the right ingredients for brownies, hun," she said, pursing her lips.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 09, 2011 11:37 pm

"No!" Bailey shook her head, folding her arms defiantly. "No! We have to make those or she won't come back!" Tears started to well in her eyes, her anger melting into sadness and desperation.

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Tue Aug 09, 2011 11:59 pm

Lucia didn't know what to do. She slumped against the cupboards and sat on the floor. She buried her face in her hands and shook her head. She didn't know whether to tell Bailey the truth and risk Tucker being mad at her or to lead Bailey on to believe that her gandmother was going to come back. She felt hot tears welling into her eyes as well and willed them back.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 10, 2011 12:02 am

Bailey ran from the house and outside, running for all she was worth as she ran towards the road. She had to make Gran come back. She had to say sorry. That was why Gran wasn't coming home. That's why she left with the weird men that put her on the ironing board. It was because Gran had gotten mad at her. She just knew it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Wed Aug 10, 2011 12:11 am

Lucia bolted after the girl, catching her before she got to the road. "Bailey, what are you doing?" She asked, keeping anything but worry out of her voice. There weren't any cars coming, but that wasn't what Lucia cared about. The small girl looked determined to get away.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 10, 2011 12:20 am

"I have to bring her back!" Bailey cried, the tears pouring down her cheeks. "Sh-she's mad at me! That's why the funny people with the bed took her away and why she won't wake up! I gots to make her wake up! Who's gonna take me to school? And-and," the sobs took over her little body as she hugged Lucia. "I gots to tell her sorry so she'll come back."

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Wed Aug 10, 2011 12:26 am

Lucia patted her hair and tried to soothe the small girl. "She's not mad at you," she said quietly. "She's not mad." She wanted the girl to know that her granny wasn't coming back, but she didn't think she could do it. Tucker would have to explain. She didn't have the heart or the relationship to say anything.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 10, 2011 11:12 pm

Tucker came over, out of breath as he looked at them. "What's going on?" He had seen them running from the barn door. His face was full of concern and covered in grease, as was his arms up to his elbows with patches of clean skin sticking out here and there.

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Wed Aug 10, 2011 11:34 pm

Lucia stood, the small girl still bawling in her arms. "She wants to go after your grandmother," she said quietly. "She wants to apologize." Lucia's eyes were wide and she looks slightly helpless and confused. This was something she hadn't ever needed to do.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 10, 2011 11:43 pm

Tucker's heart broke as he sighed, taking Bailey from Lucia, rubbing her back gently. "Shhh," he murmered and sighed looking at Lucia. "I'll talk to her," he murmered, Bailey's cries starting to quiet. "We'll be in, in a few," he kissed her cheek gently and turned, taking Bailey towards the barn.

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Thu Aug 11, 2011 12:16 am

Lucia walked back to the porch and sat on the chair swing. She put her head in her hands and sighed, shaking her head. In a way, she felt a sense of reilef because this was one of the first steps in getting over something like this. She was already on her road to recovery, as well.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 11, 2011 12:39 am

A while later Tucker came back to the house, looking tired and worn down. Bailey was in his arms, a very thoughtful and contimplative look on her face. "Well how does the spurit get out?"
"The belly button, Bailey."
"The belly button?"
"Yes, when a person dies, their spirit unscrews their belly buttong, climbs out, and goes to heaven."
"Ooooh," a look of complete understanding came across Bailey's face.

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Thu Aug 11, 2011 2:03 am

Lucia gave them a weary smile and stood, crossing the porch and standing at Tucker's side, her smile growing just a little. She rested her head against his shoulder and sighed. She rean her hand through Bailey's hair and then glanced at Tucker again, kissing him gently.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 11, 2011 2:06 am

Tucker kissed her back gently, wrapping his free arm around her waist. Bailey watched them, looking between Lucia and Tucker. "Are you going to marry daddy?" she asked all of the sudden.

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Thu Aug 11, 2011 2:15 am

Lucia pulled back from the kiss. Surely, it was just an innocent question, but Bailey didn't know the things triggered behind that question. Marraige wasn't really in her close future. She took a deep breath and smiled sadly. "I dunno, Bailey," she said. As much as she was afraid of marraige, Tucker seemed like the type of guy a girl could settle down with and raise a family with. He was protecive and caring and she loved him more than she'd admit.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 35 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 28 ... 35  Next