the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wishing stars

2 posters

Page 13 of 35 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 24 ... 35  Next

Go down

Wishing stars - Page 13 Empty Re: Wishing stars

Post by Guest Wed Aug 03, 2011 1:01 am

Tucker gave a small nod as he looked back at the ceiling. He waited for a minute and then glanced at her. "Mind if I ask why you feel guilty?" He didn't want to pry, but he also wanted to make her feel better in whatever way he could.

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Wed Aug 03, 2011 1:14 am

"I don't know... I just... I just feel like there was something I could have done, anything that might have stopped it," Lucia said, her eyes trained on the ceiling. "But I didn't." She could feel tears welling up in her eyes, causing slight pressure everytime she blinked, but she wan't going to cry. She was forcing herself not to cry.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 03, 2011 10:51 am

Tucker held her close, kissing the top of her head. "But there wasn't anything you could have done, Lu." He rubbed her back gently, holding her close. "It was the other driver's fault, he shouldn't have been goin so fast down the road." He kept his voice quiet the whole time, quiet and comforting. Or at least he tried to.

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Wed Aug 03, 2011 11:06 am

Lucia felt a wave of emotions washing through her. She clung to Tucker like he was the only thing that would keep her alive right now, keep her sane. "I know, but if I had asked him to stay just five minutes longer," she whispered. She didn't want to feel guilty, she really didn't. She knew that it wasn't her fault, but the thoughts still plagued her mind.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 03, 2011 11:23 am

Tucker sighed and looked at her, gently bringing her chin up so she was looking at him. "We can't dwell on the 'but if's' or it'll ruin us." He murmered quietly. "If you made him stay, he may have been or, he may not have been. Who knows? It was his time to go and when it's someone's time, there ain't a way you can stop it." His eyes searched hers carefully.

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Wed Aug 03, 2011 11:48 am

Lucia met his eyes with her own and instantly felt a sense of calm come through her. He was right. She was just dwelling and it was making her feel horrible. If she accepted what had happened, maybe she'd feel better. "You're right," she said quietly. Her hand moved so they were resting on the back of her neck and she made sure not to leave his eyes.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 03, 2011 12:30 pm

Tucker watched her, gently brushing a stray lock of hair from her face, his eyes searching hers. "Don't blame yourself, please?" He asked quietly. "That's like me blaming myself for Gran's death."

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Wed Aug 03, 2011 12:39 pm

Lucia nodded and let out a breath. "I won't blame myself," she said, biting her lip gently. Her thumb ran up and down his neck absently as they spoke. "It's not my fault," she said, quietly.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 03, 2011 12:47 pm

"No, it's not your fault," Tucker said as he watched her, fighting the urge to kiss her. He closed his eyes, focusing on her thumb as it trailed across his skin. It didn't help his cause much. He looked at her after a moment and slowly leaned in, his lips brushing gently against hers.

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Wed Aug 03, 2011 12:52 pm

Lucia felt her chest swell as their lips met and she managed to keep control, kissing him back a little bit more deeply. She didn't go very far though, still keeping her mind grounded. Occasionally, it tried to slip up into the clouds.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 03, 2011 12:58 pm

Tucker kissed her back, his arms wrapping around her and hold her gently. His heart thudded eratically against the inside of his chest as he did his best to keep control. It was so hard though. She tasted sweet, her lips soft and warm. She was intoxicating.

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Wed Aug 03, 2011 1:06 pm

Lucia felt safe in his arms, kissing him felt good, natural. She wanted to stay here for as long as she could, but after a minute, she pulled away, resting her forehead against him, their lips almost touching. Her breath was quiet and slightly ragged and her face was a little bit flushed.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 03, 2011 1:10 pm

Tucker's eyes stayed closed as he held her, taking a deep breath as he tried to steady it. He kissed her again softly, tenderly, then kissed her forehead. He couldn't see him anywhere else with anyone else for the rest of his life. At that moment, he felt as though he had found his one and only, though he didn't say anything. The alarm clock went off, the time having been set weird by the last occupants of the room. He reached over to turn it off, accidently turning on the radio, the song Don't you Want to Stay playing softly.

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Wed Aug 03, 2011 1:22 pm

(Aww :3)

Lucia felt a small giggle bubbling in her throat from the perfection of it all. Instead, she rested her head against his chest, letting a small content smile adorn her lips. Everything felt right, here with Tucker, in his embrace. The words between them remained unsaid, but she felt like they both understood how everything was. The music was playing softly and she felt like it had come on, just for them.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 03, 2011 1:44 pm

Tucker smiled as he held her, not ever wanting to move. It felt so right to be there, to just hold each other. He loved her, but it was a deeper love than anything he had ever felt before. It streached to his soul. He didn't know how he was going to be able to let her go when they got back, or if he was even going to be able to. He sang with the song softly, his lips at her ear.

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Wed Aug 03, 2011 2:06 pm

Lucia had been unsure of of how she felt about Tucker until now. She couldn't say it yet, but she felt like she was falling in love with him. Love. She shivered a little and pulled herself a little closer to him, enjoying the sound of his voice in her ear.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 03, 2011 2:11 pm

The song faded out and Tucker kissed her neck gently, Crazy Girl playing softly in it's stead.He wondered how the radio new exactly how to express his feelings, though he knew he'd probably never voice them. He wasn't going to hold her to the small town riddled with memories. Hold her to a farm and a kid that wasn't even hers. He wouldn't do that to her. He sighed, holding her tighter as she moved closer.

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Wed Aug 03, 2011 2:17 pm

Lucia got slight goosebumps as he kissed her neck and smiled. Maybe she could stay with him and help him. Maybe she could take online college courses. She was willing to do that if it meant she got to stay with him. She didn't mind helping him with Bailey either. Her heart was pulling her in his direction and as cliched as the saying is: the heart wants what the heart wants.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 03, 2011 2:35 pm

Tucker's lips moved to her and kissed her again softly then pulled away and let his forehead rest against hers. "Is this ok?" he asked, his voice was soft, trying not to break the mood of the moment. But he also didn't want to push anything either. He wanted her to be happy.

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Wed Aug 03, 2011 2:55 pm

Lucia almost told him how she felt, but held herself back, biting her tongue.
"Yeah. This is okay," she said, nodding a little. She wanted to stay here and let him hold her and kiss her like nothing was ever going to happen and the next day was never going to come. "This is... Good."
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 03, 2011 2:59 pm

Tucker smiled at her, his eyes searching hers. "good," he chuckled softly and kissed her again, this time a little deeper, making sure to keep himself in check. "Lu," he said softly, breaking from the kiss. "Lu I don't know if I can let you go when we get back." He said softly. Might as well let her know she was going to have a tag along.

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Wed Aug 03, 2011 3:16 pm

"I'll stay with you," Lucia said.

The words actually shocked her. Sure, she had been thinking about it, but she hadn't been expecting to be saying them so easily to him. She gave him a small, sheepish smile. She didn't ever want to leave him, no matter what happened. Right now, that wasn't even a plausible thought in her mind.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 03, 2011 3:23 pm

Tucker smiled widely at her and kissed her again, his arms holding her close, tight. He honestly hadn't been expecting her to say that. He'd been expecting something more along the lines of 'well, to bad' or something.

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Wed Aug 03, 2011 3:35 pm

Lucia smiled before kissing him back. She figured that she had surprised him by her answer or something, but she wasn't about to start complaining. She pulled Tucker as close as she could, her mind spinning.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 03, 2011 3:39 pm

Tucker's hands wandered her back over the top of her clothes as he held her close. He kissed her deeply, her kisses making his mind mush, his heart beating wildly. He hadn't felt like this since his first kiss with Sally Jenks back in eighth grade.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 35 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 24 ... 35  Next