the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wishing stars

2 posters

Page 17 of 35 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 26 ... 35  Next

Go down

Wishing stars - Page 17 Empty Re: Wishing stars

Post by Guest Thu Aug 04, 2011 8:23 pm

Tucker's seat was laid back and he was asleep, his hand rubbing Bailey's foot as she sniffled as if she had been crying. He didn't even notice Lucia. He felt Bailey's foot shift and he jumped, waking up, looking around. "Oh, hey," he gave a small smile and rubbed his face, blinking a few times before he backed out and went back towards his place. "You got everything you need?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Thu Aug 04, 2011 8:31 pm

Lucia glanced back at her bags and then back to him. "Yeah, I've got everything," she said, smiling at how tired he looked. She felt a little bit bad for letting him drive the whole way home, but he had insisted that he needed to see Bailey. Looking at the little girl, Lucia understood why. She watched the way he looked at her and felt almost as an invader on such an intimate relationship.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 04, 2011 8:34 pm

Tucker drove home, parking in the garage. His truck was inside the garage as well, the trailer having been taken off by the few ranch hands they had. He got out and went around, unbuckling Bailey and gently lifting her out, laying her against his shoulder as he grabbed some of Lucia's bags and led her inside.

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Thu Aug 04, 2011 8:44 pm

Lucia followed Tucker inside, biting her tongue to reason with him. He didn't need to take her bags, he needed to take care of his little girl. The house was as beautiful inside as it was outside. She let out a low, quiet gasp and looked around, staying behind Tucker. It would probably feel so empty now, but she wouldn't know because of her never being here.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 04, 2011 8:48 pm

Tucker went up the stairs, setting her bags down in the hallway as he opened the door to Bailey's room. It was painted a simple white, pink butterflies lining the walls. A little bed sat in the middle of the wall with a pink canopy over it while her toys sat in a treasure chest in the corner along with a large wooden doll house castle. He set her down on the bed carefully, tucking her in gently and fixing the canopy. He then went back out to the hall, leaving the door open, and picked up Lucia's bags. "I can give you the guest room or you could just stay in my room with me, which ever you'd like."

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Thu Aug 04, 2011 8:56 pm

Lucia pursed her lips and thought for a moment. Responsibility versus Want. It made her think a little longer. "I'll take the guess room. I don't want to be in the way," she beamed. She didn't want to be a disturbance or anything, no matter how alluring the thought of sleeping with Tucker was.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 04, 2011 9:03 pm

Tucker chuckled as he watched her and shook his head. "You won't be in the way," he said putting her bags in his room with a small smirk. "You gotta come up with a better reason than that if you want to be in the guest room," he winked at her and sighed, sitting down on his bed and taking his boots off, groaning as he laid back on the bed. He felt so tired but he still had so much to do. He rubbed his face as he went through the list in his mind.

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Thu Aug 04, 2011 9:08 pm

His room was bigger than Lucia had expected with a large queen sized bed. She smiled and sat on the edge of his bed, watching him. "What are you thinking about?" She asked, her lips curving down into a slight frown as she touched his hand.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 04, 2011 9:17 pm

Tucker gave as small smile and looked over at her. "I'm thinking I need a nap, but that I have way to much to do." He chuckled and forced himself to sit up. "I still have to pick out a coffin, set up arrangements to get someone out here to help make the grave, need to get the stone ready. I have to go shovel hay from the loft, make sure the pump is working in the stock tank because I heard one of the hands sayin it was broken. Then I gotta feed, collect eggs, check fences, harvest." He sighed and ran a hand through his hair. "There's alot to do."

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Thu Aug 04, 2011 9:24 pm

"Tell me what I can do to help," Lucia said. She didn't want to be here and do nothing. She wanted to be set to work, so she make her stay worth while. She moved so she was next to him and cocked her head a little, trying to give him a hopeful smile.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 04, 2011 9:26 pm

Tucker looked at her and gave a small smile. "If you can keep Bailey busy for me while I'm workin, make sure she's got food and all, that would be a big help." He really did mean it. It would take alot off his shoulders knowing that Bailey was in good hands and being taken care of while he was getting all the work around the farm caught up.

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Thu Aug 04, 2011 9:37 pm

Lucia's eyes brightened as she smiled and nodded. "Of course," she said, nodding. She loved little kids and she really hoped Bailey was sweet. "Well, tell me a little about her. What does she like to eat or do?" Lucia really wanted to know if he thought Bailey would like her.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 04, 2011 9:42 pm

Tucker ran a hand through his hair. "Well, she loves tea parties and she loves to play house. She also likes princesses and dress up. She loves hot dogs, mac and cheese, just about anything really." He smirked at her. "Careful because she likes to try and act like the ranch hands and pee off the porch. She loves to play outside and likes playing pretend. Sh-" he was cut off by Bailey's screams. He jumped up and ran to her room.
"DADDY!" She screamed from her bed, her eyes shut tight. Tucker went over to her and shook her gently.
"Bailey, Bailey baby wake up." He murmered softly. Her eyes fluttered open and she looked up at him, tears streaming down her face. "Nightmares again?" She gave a small nod and he sighed, picking her up. She cuddled him, burrying her face in his chest.
"The monsters almost gots me," she said, her tiny voice quivering.
"Wanna come sleep in my bed?" She nodded and Tucker sighed, carrying her back to his room.

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Thu Aug 04, 2011 10:01 pm

Lucia's eyes were wide as Tucker ran out of the room and when he came back into his room, with Bailey in his arms, her heart began to melt. He didn't need to learn how to be a better dad. He seemed like he knew how perfectly fine. She gave him a small smile as he got back on the bed with Bailey.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 04, 2011 10:09 pm

Tucker gave an apologetic smile as he moved the covers down and laid Bailey down, tucking her in. She started to whimper when he started to leave. He looked at her and raised a brow. "Do you want me to lay with you?" She gave another small nod and he sighed, moving to the otherside of her and holding her as she cuddled him. He glanced at Lucia and then back at Bailey, then back to Lucia. "She has nightmares," he said quietly. Bailey got a disgruntled look and started shoving his chest and arm as if she was fluffing him then settled back down, her little fingers clutching his shirt. He watched her slightly amused, trying not to yawn. Cuddling always made him sleepy, especially when he cuddled with Bailey.

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Thu Aug 04, 2011 10:29 pm

Lucia smiled, watching them for just a moment and then stood up. She smoothed her shirt and fixed her hair before she started to leave. "Now, where's that guest room?" She asked. She shouldn't be in here while Bailey was sleeping and it really looked like Tucker needed sleep, too.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 04, 2011 10:31 pm

Tucker was already asleep, Bailey's hand tightening around his shirt to make sure he stayed put. Exauhstion was clear on his face, along with all the love, sadness, hurt. Everything. He was an open book.

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Thu Aug 04, 2011 10:46 pm

Lucia kissed Tuckers cheek gently, walking down the hall and finding the guest room. She had her notebook in hand and walked in, sitting on the bed. Absently, she began to write, pouring out thought after thought about Ryder and Tucker out into the small black book. She felt better after filling up four pages or so of her wiry, looping scrawl.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 04, 2011 11:12 pm

Tucker woke a while later with Bailey patting his face. "Daddy, wake up. Wake up!"
"I'm up, I'm up. What is it, sweetheart?"
"You snore." She pouted. Tucker looked at her and chuckled, shaking his head.
"Oh, well, it's time to get up anyway." He kissed her forehead and groaned as he sat up. She quickly got up and climbed onto his back. He chuckled and pulled her over his shoulder, making her squeal as he gave her butt a playful swatt. "Go get clothes on." He sat her down and she rushed off to her room giggling. Tucker yawned, standing and looking around. Where'd Lucia go?

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Thu Aug 04, 2011 11:26 pm

Lucia had fallen asleep in the guest bedroom, her black book held close to her chest. She woke up in a start and felt her book, relaxing slightly. She walked back to Tucker's room and saw him awake, smiling a little then tucking her book into her bag. She crossed the room over to him and her smile widened. "Hey," she said.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 04, 2011 11:30 pm

(Just a heads up, tomorrow is my last day on here for a while. I'll be gone until the 5th of Sept. ...I can't remember if I told you or not)

Tucker smiled at her, wrapping his arms around her waist and kissing her gently. "Hey you," he said with a small smile. "Sorry I fell asleep," he gave a little bit of an embaressed shrug and chuckled.

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Thu Aug 04, 2011 11:37 pm

(nah, you didn't tell me, but Bells did)

"I did, too," Lucia said with a small smile as she wrapped her arms around his neck, kissing him again gently. Her body seemed to melt under his touch and she was glad that she had her arms around his neck.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 04, 2011 11:54 pm

(oh, ok)

Tucker smiled down at her, kissing her again, this time longer. Unfortunately it was interupted by little footsteps.
"Daddy, I can't put my pants on. I need help!" Bailey stood there, frowning at the fact that he had expected her to get dressed on her own. She had put her pants on her head so the legs were standing up slightly, looking like bunny ears. Her shirt was on so that her head and arm were in the head hole, her other arm sticking out the bottom of her shirt.
Tucker chuckled and nodded. "Alright." He let go of Lucia and helped her fix her clothes, putting them on right. "Go get your boots, we got chores to do."
"Yay! chores!" She skipped off happily to her room to find her boots.

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Thu Aug 04, 2011 11:57 pm

Lucia smiled and followed after them, not really sure what 'chores' entailed. She'd do whatever she could, though. She hadn't really been around a farm or anything, though her grandfather had owned one. Her parents had gotten away as soon as she had got the chance, though.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 05, 2011 12:04 am

Tucker grabbed his boots, then took Lucia's hand and led her downstairs with a smile, taking her into the kitchen where he got out a few bowls and some cerial. Coco Puffs for Bailey, as always, and then a variety of others. Bailey hopped down the stairs with a pair of pink socks and her boots, then came running through the kitchen, plopping onto the ground and struggling to put her socks on.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 35 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 26 ... 35  Next