the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wishing stars

2 posters

Page 26 of 35 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 30 ... 35  Next

Go down

Wishing stars - Page 26 Empty Re: Wishing stars

Post by Avery Thu Aug 18, 2011 12:34 am

Lucia could feel the elctricity thats seemed to light between their bodies. She felt like a live-wire, loving the feeling of his touch, his kiss. It was intoxicating. She could feel the quick beat of his heart through his chest as she kissed him back. Engaged. Again. And only eighteen.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 18, 2011 1:00 am

Tucker couldn't say anything he was way to happy. So he did the only thing he could do and kisssed her like there was no tomorrow, his happyness overflowing into his kisses.

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Thu Aug 18, 2011 1:03 am

Lucia pulled away from the kiss, using all of her will power. She laid her head on his chest and tried to calm her ragged breathing. "How long do you want to wait?" She asked. Obviously until highschool was over.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 18, 2011 10:11 am

"As long as you want to," Tucker said, his own breathing ragged. He kissed the top of her head, holding her close as his fingers resumed trailing her body. She was gonna marry him. He was engaged. It almost didn't sink in. It seemed to...impossible.

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Thu Aug 18, 2011 10:19 am

Lucia nodded, closing her eyes, letting the heat of his skin send shivers through her. "Okay," she said, her lips still in a small smile. She was going to get married. Nothing could go wrong. But she had thought the same things about Ryder... Wait. No. Tucker was different. She couldn't help but imagine her perfect fairytale wedding.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 18, 2011 2:10 pm

The rest of the morning went...smoothly. Well as smoothly as any funeral could go. Tucker chasing after Bailey trying to get a dress on her, and the preacher getting lost on his way to do ther service. By the time it was all over, Tucker couldn't really do much except get changed and go out and work on the bailer, just to get his mind off the day.

Back to top Go down

Post by Jelsa Mepsey Thu Aug 18, 2011 5:00 pm

Taylow wrote:"I don't want to fall," Jean said matter of factly with a small shrug, fighting off a yawn. "Why don't you tell me what you like to do?"

Tucker smiled as he held her, closing his eyes, following her lips with his mind. He liked this...it was so...natural. Nothing awkward about any of it. He liked that. He wondered what she would say if he proposed to her.

Jaxon: "Alright, I won't let you fall," I said. What did I like to do? Hm. That was a pretty easy question. "I like to play drums. Your turn. What do you like to do?"
Jelsa Mepsey
Jelsa Mepsey

http://www.firemeup.webs.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 18, 2011 9:08 pm

Jean looked at him and furrowed her brow. What did she like to do? "Live," she answered honestly as she watched him. She liked to do way to many things, so she couldn't just name off one. "What are your top five things to do before you die?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Jelsa Mepsey Thu Aug 18, 2011 10:08 pm

Jaxon: I raised an eyebrow. "Live," I repeated. "Interesting. Hm. I want to go scuba diving at least once. I don't know about anything else though. You?"
Jelsa Mepsey
Jelsa Mepsey

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Thu Aug 18, 2011 11:15 pm

Lucia changed out of her dress and pulled on a pair of short white jean shorts and a t-shirt. She pulled her hair up and smiled, walking down stairs. She did the sinkful of dishes, a slightly wistful look in her eyes. She was as happy as she could be in this moment, considering the circumstances.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 18, 2011 11:43 pm

Jean frowned slightly as she thought about it. She reached into her pocket, pulling out a crumpled piece of paper. "Go to the four corners, stand under a waterfall, get a butterfly tattoo, have a first kiss, and," she thought for a moment longer, glancing down at her paper. "Find a cure for CLL," she said quietly.

Tucker came back in a while later, Bailey playing with her dolls in the front room. Tucker was covered in grease again, and soot also outlined his features.

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Thu Aug 18, 2011 11:47 pm

Lucia wet down a clean rag, smiling as she walked over to him, wiping his face gently. After a minute, she set it on the counter, holding his face between her hands, smiling. "Hello, love," she said.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 18, 2011 11:52 pm

Tucker smiled down at her and chuckled, keeping his hands to himself. They were probably the dirtiest part of him. "Hello," he said as he kissed her gently. "How are you?" His eyes searched hers, truly wanting to know how she was. It had sorta been a rough day for all of them. Even after their talk, Bailey had kept asking why Gran was sleeping and not waking up.

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Fri Aug 19, 2011 12:07 am

"I'm... Okay," Lucia decided after what seemed like a long time. "How are you?" She asked around kisses. She took his hands, putting them under her shirt, on her hips. He wasn't touching much of the fabric, but she was calmed by his touch.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 19, 2011 12:24 am

Tucker's fingers furrowed gently into her skin, pulling her a little closer, but not touching her. He didn't want to get her clothes dirty. "I'm....ok," he said around the kisses after a while.

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Fri Aug 19, 2011 12:32 am

Lucia smiled gently and searced his eyes. "You need a shower," she smiled. "I promise I won't interrupt this time," she chuckled. She wiped a bit more dirt off his face and nodded.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Sun Aug 21, 2011 11:26 pm

Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 21, 2011 11:33 pm

Tucker grinned down at her and chuckled. "But I like it when you interrupt," he murmered and kissed her nose with a small sigh. "Alright, I guess I'll go shower." He let his hands fall and smiled down at her, kissed her forehead, then headed towards the stairs.

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Wed Aug 24, 2011 1:02 am

Lucia walked into the living room when he went up to take a shower and curled up on the couch, biting her lip gently. She had a lot of stuff on her mind. She should probably talk to her mom sometime. But part of her really didn't want to. She was afraid that she'd be judgemental. She looked down at the thin engagement ring on her finger and sighed. Always the first.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Jelsa Mepsey Sun Aug 28, 2011 4:52 pm

Taylow wrote:Jean frowned slightly as she thought about it. She reached into her pocket, pulling out a crumpled piece of paper. "Go to the four corners, stand under a waterfall, get a butterfly tattoo, have a first kiss, and," she thought for a moment longer, glancing down at her paper. "Find a cure for CLL," she said quietly.

Tucker came back in a while later, Bailey playing with her dolls in the front room. Tucker was covered in grease again, and soot also outlined his features.

Jaxon: I raised an eyebrow. "You have a list?" I just realized then how insensitive it was of me to ask a question like that. "Oh," I said. "Uh, ahh..." The only thing I could help her with was the first kiss. But that wasn't the main issue right now. "Why CLL?" I asked lamely, since I couldn't decide on anything else to say.
Jelsa Mepsey
Jelsa Mepsey

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Sun Aug 28, 2011 5:05 pm

I'm pretty sure Tay quit all her old chats... Er, at least that's what I was told.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Jelsa Mepsey Sun Aug 28, 2011 5:08 pm

Hmm...
Do you want to continue it together?
Jelsa Mepsey
Jelsa Mepsey

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Sun Aug 28, 2011 5:11 pm

Hmmm... I don't know. maybe. Lemme think of a charrie.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Jelsa Mepsey Sun Aug 28, 2011 5:17 pm

(Okay. Do you mind if I still use Jaxon?)
Jelsa Mepsey
Jelsa Mepsey

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Sun Aug 28, 2011 5:18 pm

Nope, I don't really mind. I just can't bear to use Lucia.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 26 of 35 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 30 ... 35  Next