the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wishing stars

2 posters

Page 10 of 35 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 22 ... 35  Next

Go down

Wishing stars - Page 10 Empty Re: Wishing stars

Post by Avery Fri Jul 29, 2011 6:38 pm

Lucia put the bottle back in her pursed and then looked back at him."Nah, no shopping," she said with a smile. "But I tend to avoid shopping if I can help it. We don't really get along."
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 29, 2011 6:43 pm

Tucker raised a brow and chuckled. "Why is that?" He honestly didn't expect that from her. He thought she'd be excited to go. Most girls were, especially around here because of all it's oddities.

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Fri Jul 29, 2011 6:49 pm

"My mom used to bring me shopping for hours and we couldn't leave until I picked out clothes then she's freak out on me for not picking things that matched and then she'd freak out because whatever matched was too expensive. I guess it just gave me a really low shopping tolerance," Lucia said, shrugging slightly and a smile spread across her lips.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 29, 2011 7:07 pm

Tucker chuckled as he watched her and shook his head. "Would you like to go shopping? I promise not to freak out on you. We still have a few hours and need to kill some time." He reached out, wrapping his arms around her waist gently, staring up at her as he sat on the edge of the bed.

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Fri Jul 29, 2011 7:11 pm

Lucia pursed her lips and the shrugged. "Yeah," she said. "I'll go shopping," she chuckled. "Lemme just get dressed." She grabbed some clothes and walked into the bathroom, changing quickly into a pair of light shorts and a t-shirt with coat tails. She walked out and nodded. "I'm ready when you are," she said.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 29, 2011 7:30 pm

Tucker smiled and pulled on a clean, camo tank top and nodded. "Right. Well, I'm ready." He shrugged, not to worried about what people would think when they saw his "battle scars." He held his hand out to her as he opened the door.

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Fri Jul 29, 2011 7:41 pm

Lucia grabbed her purse, laced her fingers with his and he led her out. It was sunny out and warm, which she was thankful for. The foliage was at its peak and it made her happy, seeing all the colors. Autumn was her favorite time of the year. She always spent it with so much of... Her family. She grimaced slightly and dispelled the thought. If things continued the waythey had been, then that tradition would be over.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 29, 2011 8:17 pm

Tucker smiled as he walked with her, passing his truck and heading down the street. There were a ton of unique little mom and pop shops that lined the road, and those were always the best to go to in his opinion. "So, do you have a specific something you like shopping for?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Fri Jul 29, 2011 8:24 pm

Lucia shrugged, her eyes scanning all the windows as she passed. She saw a small vintage botique and smiled. "Let's go in here," she said, ulling him in. Almost immediately, there was a wide smileon her face and she found two dresses. One was a long sleeved black dress that was fairly short and the other was a strapless, white dress that went to the ground and had big, colorful flowers. "Which one do you like more?" She asked, holding them up. It probably wasn't a question he was very interested in, but she wanted his opinion anyway.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 29, 2011 8:44 pm

Tucker looked them over then pointed to the white one. "That one. I like that one." He nodded thoughtfully. "Is there a dressing room? I think you should try it on." He looked around and found a lady that worked in the store and she pointed to a little closet like thing that had a curtain door. He raised his brow at it and looked at Lucia. "I'll gaurd it if you want to try it on."

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Fri Jul 29, 2011 8:55 pm

Lucia nodded and carried the dress in, changing quickly. She looked herself over in the mirror. She took a deep breath and walked out, spinning once for him. "Yeah?" she asked, a smiling on her face. "I like this one, too."
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 29, 2011 9:06 pm

Tucker stared at her in awe. She was....she was beautiful. "Y-ya. Yeah." He said, clearing his throat and rubbing the back of his neck. "You look amazing Lu." He smirked at her, trying not to blink so he didn't miss a moment of seeing her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Fri Jul 29, 2011 9:22 pm

Lucia beamed at him and nodded. "Well, my decision's been made easy," she said and changed back into her other clothes. She picked out a few more things from the store, then went to check out. She bought her clothes and grinned. "Thanks for bringing me out," she said. She realized that she hadn't even been a little bit annoyed.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 29, 2011 9:40 pm

Tucker smiled at her and chuckled, his fingers intwining in hers as they walked back towards the hotel. "You are most welcome." He winked. "I don't mind taking you shopping." He kissed her forehead and sighed. "What time is it? We should probably drop the stuff off and head to the stock show."

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Fri Jul 29, 2011 9:45 pm

"It's around four," Lucia said, nodding. How had they spent that much time out? Hm, I guess it was easy when you're having fun, despite the cliched saying. She looked at her bag and smiled. It had been a bit rough, but she was glad she hadn't let Tucker go alone.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 29, 2011 9:50 pm

Tucker took a deep breath and nodded as they reached the hotel. He opened the door for her, lead her to the room and once again opened the door so she could put her things inside. He then took her back towards the truck, getting in with her and driving to the stock show.

Jaxson was bored and looking for trouble as he wandered with his buddies.

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Fri Jul 29, 2011 9:57 pm

Lucia took the opportunity to change her shirt before they left. Lucia like the environment ere at the show. It reminded her very faintly of a fair... Except not as fun and the main attraction was stock. Okay, so nothing like a fair. She smiled as they parked and she slid out of the truck, waiting for him.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 29, 2011 10:14 pm

Tucker got out and walked over to her, taking her hand in his and kissing her forehead gently. "I've got to use the john, I'll meet you in the seats, alright?" He watched her, then gave her a light, tender kiss then went to go to the bathroom.

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Fri Jul 29, 2011 10:20 pm

Lucia nodded and watched him go before walking to the seats and sitting down. She pulled her hair up out of her face, in a messy bun. After looking through her purse, she popped a pice of gum into her mouth and relaxed.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 29, 2011 10:23 pm

Jaxson was walking by when he stopped, his eyes landing straigh on Lucia. He glanced at his friends, the bounded up the steps and sat beside her. "Well look what fell from heaven," he smirked.

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Fri Jul 29, 2011 10:29 pm

Lucia shuddered and tried to look away from him. She ground her teeth together and kept her eyes off him. "Is it a life? Because I really don't care where it comes from as long as you get one," she hissed, still not looking at him.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 29, 2011 10:32 pm

"Awe don't be like that Angel," Jaxson chuckled, wrapping his arm around her, gripping her arm so she couldn't move away. "Where's you boyfriend? Do you think he'd mind if I borrowed his girl for a minute?" He winked at her. "I know you like me, it's ok to admit it."

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Fri Jul 29, 2011 10:40 pm

Lucia tried to shake him off. She wanted to tell him that she wasn't Tucker's girlfriend, but that would make things worse. "I don't like you. I don't know you. What I do like it being alone. Being away from you," she said.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 29, 2011 10:45 pm

Jaxson just laughed at her as his eyes turned hard. He tightened his grip on her and squished his lips to hers, grabbing her chest as he forced her mouth open, making her kiss him. He didn't like the word no, even if it was indirect.

Tucker came out of the bathroom, making his way to the seats, looking for Lucia.

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Fri Jul 29, 2011 11:02 pm

Lucia yelped as he pulled her closer, struggling against the sheer force he was exerting. She tried to pull her chest away from him. She was trembling, trying to pull back, but he was stronger than her.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 35 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 22 ... 35  Next