the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wishing stars

2 posters

Page 25 of 35 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 30 ... 35  Next

Go down

Wishing stars - Page 25 Empty Re: Wishing stars

Post by Guest Mon Aug 15, 2011 6:48 pm

Luke shrugged as they walked up the path to his house. "She doesn't want to be treated differently. That's what she keeps tellin me anyway." He opened the front door, letting him go first. Jean was starting to stir, a soft groan coming from her lips.

Tucker thought for a minute and then shrugged. "Lay here," he said decidedly. There was no way he was going to get out of bed on his day off. Even if it was a funeral day. He was going to get his deserved rest.

Back to top Go down

Post by Jelsa Mepsey Mon Aug 15, 2011 6:59 pm

Jaxon: I frowned. "It's not like I'm planning on treating her differently or anything, but okay," I said. "Hey, she's starting to wake up. Should I, uh, do you think she'll mind if I'm here...?"
Jelsa Mepsey
Jelsa Mepsey

http://www.firemeup.webs.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 15, 2011 7:18 pm

"I don't think she'll mind to much," Luke said as he opened the door to Jean's room. Jean's eyes fluttered open and she stared at the hot guy that was looking back at her. Not just any hot guy, a shirtless hot guy.

Back to top Go down

Post by Jelsa Mepsey Mon Aug 15, 2011 7:20 pm

Jaxon: I ventured into the room as well. "Uh...hi Jean. How are you doing?" What else could I really say to her? Did she even remember meeting me at the park earlier?
Jelsa Mepsey
Jelsa Mepsey

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 15, 2011 7:26 pm

Jean blinked a few times. Crap. He knew her name. She searched his face, then recognition flowed through her. "Hi Jaxon," she said and glanced around, noticing he was carrying her. "Uh, ok....I guess...how are you?" Why do the awkward things always happen to me?

Back to top Go down

Post by Jelsa Mepsey Mon Aug 15, 2011 7:31 pm

Jaxon: "Are you okay?" I asked, since I didn't really know what else to say. "I mean, you just kinda randomly passed out all of a sudden. And then your brother showed up..."
Jelsa Mepsey
Jelsa Mepsey

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 15, 2011 7:39 pm

"Uh...ya...just...don't feel well is all." That was so lame, Jean forced a small smile as she looked up at him. "Sorry." Man she was doing a lot of apolgizing to him today.

Back to top Go down

Post by Jelsa Mepsey Mon Aug 15, 2011 7:45 pm

Jaxon: "It's fine," I said. "Um...should I leave? I can if you want. I can stay too if you'd like. Whatever you want. I'm not really doing anything today." I glanced around for Luke. Was he still here?
Jelsa Mepsey
Jelsa Mepsey

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 15, 2011 7:51 pm

Jean blinked a few times, realizing they were standing in the middle of the room, him still holding her. "You can stay if you want," she said as she watched him, unsure of how she would entertain him. Did he even want to stay?

Back to top Go down

Post by Jelsa Mepsey Mon Aug 15, 2011 9:58 pm

Jaxon: I grinned. "Yeah, I'll stay," I said. "Um...I can sit in a chair if you'd like. Do you need anything? Water?" I was really rambling now. I sucked at this...
Jelsa Mepsey
Jelsa Mepsey

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 16, 2011 12:30 am

Jean blinked as she watched him for a minute, then put a finger to his lips gently. "We can sit down, and then you can tell me about yourself. Ok?" She asked with a small smile. At least she felt as though she could keep some kind of cool, though she was still wondering how she got a hot shirtless man in her bedroom.

Back to top Go down

Post by Jelsa Mepsey Tue Aug 16, 2011 10:09 pm

Jaxon: I chuckled. "Yeah, uh, sure. That sounds like a good idea, as long as you promise to tell me about yourself too."
Jelsa Mepsey
Jelsa Mepsey

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 16, 2011 10:50 pm

Jean watched him for a minute and then shrugged. "Alright," she said as she put her arms around his neck to make sure she didn't fall. It was only fair that she told him about herself...though she didn't really want to. "You first though."

Back to top Go down

Post by Jelsa Mepsey Wed Aug 17, 2011 10:29 pm

Jaxon: "You okay?" I asked as she wrapped her arms around my neck. Bold much? "Um, what do you want to know?" I wasn't good at this kind of conversation, actually.
Jelsa Mepsey
Jelsa Mepsey

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Wed Aug 17, 2011 10:41 pm

Taylow wrote:Tucker thought for a minute and then shrugged. "Lay here," he said decidedly. There was no way he was going to get out of bed on his day off. Even if it was a funeral day. He was going to get his deserved rest.

"Sounds good to me," Lucia said, snuggling against his chest. She was already starting to be sleepy again and her limbs started to prickle and become weighed down, like she was being filled with lead. She planted a row of slow kisses along his neck.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 17, 2011 11:22 pm

"I don't want to fall," Jean said matter of factly with a small shrug, fighting off a yawn. "Why don't you tell me what you like to do?"

Tucker smiled as he held her, closing his eyes, following her lips with his mind. He liked this...it was so...natural. Nothing awkward about any of it. He liked that. He wondered what she would say if he proposed to her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Wed Aug 17, 2011 11:33 pm

Lucia's finernails grazed over the skin of his chest and smiled, her lips still gentle against his neck. "Have I mentioned that I love you?" She asked, her eyes flickering up to him, scanning his jaw up to his eyes, her own blue ones twinkling.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 17, 2011 11:39 pm

"Once or twice, but not recently," Tucker smiled as he looked down at her. He reached for a kiss, holding her close. "I love you too, Lucia." He ran his fingers up and down her back, his finger tips barely brushing over her skin. "More than I can describe."

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Wed Aug 17, 2011 11:48 pm

Lucia felt a small smile adorn her full peach lips and then she pushed her lips on his, one hand slowly resting at the nape of his neck. She felt like she might be able to describe it... but it wouldn't be easy. As long as we both shall live. The thought ran through her mind and she deepened the kiss slightly.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 17, 2011 11:52 pm

Tucker smiled into the kiss, his arms tightening slightly around her. "Lucia?" He asked hesitantly around kisses. "What if I asked you to marry me?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Thu Aug 18, 2011 12:08 am

Lucia pulled back slightly, her nails digging into his chest gently. "I'd tell you that I'd love to because it's the closest thing that describes how much I love you," she said, but her tone told that she thought he was veing completely hypothetical. A little part in her mind wondered if he was going to ask her, if that was preperation, but she didn't want to giver herself any false hope.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 18, 2011 12:21 am

Tucker looked at her, studying her face for a long moment. "Lucia, will you marry me?"

(sorry, I'm trying for longer posts, I'm just really tired)

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Thu Aug 18, 2011 12:25 am

As soon as the words left Tuckers mouth, Lucia's words left her. Her eyes went wide and she bit down hard on her lip. "Uh-huh," she said and blushed, realizing how unintelligable her answer was. She definitely could have been a little bit more smooth with that.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Thu Aug 18, 2011 12:25 am

Nah, it's fine :3
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 18, 2011 12:31 am

Tucker watched her and chuckled, a large smile spreading across his face. He pressed his lips to hers, kissing her happily. That was a close one. He could still feel his heart racing, the adrenaline coursing through his veins maddly.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 25 of 35 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 30 ... 35  Next