the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wishing stars

2 posters

Page 28 of 35 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 31 ... 35  Next

Go down

Wishing stars - Page 28 Empty Re: Wishing stars

Post by Jelsa Mepsey Sun Aug 28, 2011 6:58 pm

Averyyyy where'd you go...?
Jelsa Mepsey
Jelsa Mepsey

http://www.firemeup.webs.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Sun Aug 28, 2011 7:04 pm

I'M HERE! AND WE FIXED IT! LUCIA AND TUCKER ARE STILL TOGETHER AND SO ARE JEAN AND JAXON.

Last edited by Avery on Sun Aug 28, 2011 7:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Jelsa Mepsey Sun Aug 28, 2011 7:05 pm

You mean "so are" right?
Jelsa Mepsey
Jelsa Mepsey

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Sun Aug 28, 2011 7:10 pm

Yes. Of course I did...
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Jelsa Mepsey Sun Aug 28, 2011 7:13 pm

haha good. You wanna message Tay?
Jelsa Mepsey
Jelsa Mepsey

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Sun Aug 28, 2011 7:15 pm

Sure Smile
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Jelsa Mepsey Sun Aug 28, 2011 7:18 pm

Jelsa Mepsey wrote:Melly: Some guy was smiling at me. I moved some hair to cover my face, hoping he wouldn't look at me. I was still too reminded of my ex-boyfriend right now.

Jaxon: I barely woke up with enough time to get to the experiment and ended up biking through the street, nearly getting run over a few times. Nonetheless, I managed to reach the cafe and burst inside, panting and out of breath.

awesome! by the way, it's your turn to post Very Happy
Jelsa Mepsey
Jelsa Mepsey

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 28, 2011 7:33 pm

(I have no idea what I'm suppose to do...)

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Sun Aug 28, 2011 7:38 pm

What do you mean?
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 28, 2011 8:01 pm

I feel slightly lost now....I'm not sure where to put my charries....

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Sun Aug 28, 2011 8:02 pm

There exactly where we left them when you took the break.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 28, 2011 9:31 pm

Taylow wrote:Tucker showered and came downstairs, streaching with a tired groan. "Have you seen any of my shirts?" He asked as he made it to the bottom of the stairs.

Jean blinked a few times and looked at him, biting her lip. Did she want to tell him? No. But...he did ask and he deserved an answer..."I have CLL," she said quietly. "Chronic Lymphocytic Leukemia."

um..ok

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Sun Aug 28, 2011 9:34 pm

Lucia pursed her lips and then nodded, running a hand over his chest with a small smile. On (in) the clothes line (the dryer, which ever they have :3)," she said.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Jelsa Mepsey Sun Aug 28, 2011 9:42 pm

Taylow wrote:Tucker showered and came downstairs, streaching with a tired groan. "Have you seen any of my shirts?" He asked as he made it to the bottom of the stairs.

Jean blinked a few times and looked at him, biting her lip. Did she want to tell him? No. But...he did ask and he deserved an answer..."I have CLL," she said quietly. "Chronic Lymphocytic Leukemia."

Jaxon: So her brother wasn't lying. She really had an illness. "How bad is it?" I asked, not really sure what to ask again. All this was so foreign to me. People our age shouldn't be worrying about dying.

(Avery, reply to my post Very Happy)
Jelsa Mepsey
Jelsa Mepsey

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 28, 2011 10:10 pm

Jean gave a small shrug, her eyes leaving his face and instead resting on the crumpled paper in her hand. "I..I have time...I'm suppose to be going in in a few weeks to start getting treatments. Like bone marrow and all that." She ran a hand through her long hair and sighed, not exactly thrilled about the idea of loosing it all with in a matter of months.

"Thanks," Tucker said as he passed by the livingroom door shirtless and barefoot, heading out to the clothes line. They had a dryer, but on nice days he prefered that the laundry got hung out, even if he had to do it himself. It saved them a few dollars from not using so much electricity, and gave the clothes that fresh clean sent. Both of which seemed like perfect reasons to hang the laundry out. "When does school start?" he asked as he came back into the house with Bailey sitting on his foot, attached to his leg.

Back to top Go down

Post by Jelsa Mepsey Sun Aug 28, 2011 10:17 pm

Taylow wrote:Jean gave a small shrug, her eyes leaving his face and instead resting on the crumpled paper in her hand. "I..I have time...I'm suppose to be going in in a few weeks to start getting treatments. Like bone marrow and all that." She ran a hand through her long hair and sighed, not exactly thrilled about the idea of loosing it all with in a matter of months.

"Thanks," Tucker said as he passed by the livingroom door shirtless and barefoot, heading out to the clothes line. They had a dryer, but on nice days he prefered that the laundry got hung out, even if he had to do it himself. It saved them a few dollars from not using so much electricity, and gave the clothes that fresh clean sent. Both of which seemed like perfect reasons to hang the laundry out. "When does school start?" he asked as he came back into the house with Bailey sitting on his foot, attached to his leg.

Jaxon: Without even really realizing what I was doing, I walked up to her and wrapped my arms around her. There really wasn't anything else I could do right now. At least she had some time. But how much?
Jelsa Mepsey
Jelsa Mepsey

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Sun Aug 28, 2011 10:24 pm

Lucia smiled widely and then thought for a second. "Tomorrow," She said with a heavy sigh. She looked back to him and then her lips started to twitch into a smile again. "Do I have to go?" She asked, though her question was rhetorical. She knew she'd have to eventually.

Callum: indifferent

Naima smiled and figured that this was the group. "So, I'm going to assume that we're all here for the Psychology project," she started. "I'm Naima," she said. A boy behind her spoke quietly. "I'm Callum," he said.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 28, 2011 10:24 pm

Jean sat there, rooted to the spot. The hug was...odd. For one, she had never seen this man in her life yet here he was, sitting in her bedroom as she told him her life story and now he was hugging her? Two, she had been lost in her own little world filled with dark rooms and needles and bald spots. She definately wasn't looking forward to that. Between the oddness of the situation and the events that would be following in the coming weeks, she just sorta...lost it. She wrapped her arms around Jaxon and burried her face in his chest as soft cries eminated from her small form, hot tears falling onto his bare chest, her body shaking slightly.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 28, 2011 10:26 pm

Tucker watched her and raised a brow giving a small shrug. "'sup to you," he gave a small grin and chuckled. "I don't think your ma is gonna be to happy with me though." How long had it been since Lucia had been home? Three weeks? Four? Her parents were probably going to shoot him as soon as he set foot on their property.

Back to top Go down

Post by Jelsa Mepsey Sun Aug 28, 2011 10:30 pm

Melly: I looked up. "Melly."

Wayne: "Wayne." One of the girls was alright to look at. That other chick though (Naima) was really hot. I winked at her. "Sup?"

Jaxon: I hadn't expected her to cry too. Great. I sucked at this. I rubbed her back, hoping that was some sort of compensation. My older sister hadn't prepared me for girls who were actually sensitive that actually had feelings. I just stood there and held her, seeing as that was probably the best thing I could do for her right now.
Jelsa Mepsey
Jelsa Mepsey

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 28, 2011 10:37 pm

Jean clung to him, none of her brothers seeming to notice, but they did. They had all peeked their heads in at least once, but once they saw Jean crying, they all scattered like roaches in the light. They didn't like to see her cry because she never cried. Not unless it was something bad. Something scary. Jean didn't let go when she finally got her tears to stop running, she was still trying to get the rest of herself under control. She felt exauhsted both emotionally and physically, but she did her best to hide it all, keeping her face in his chest where he couldn't see her. "I'm sorry Jaxon," she said after a long moment.

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Sun Aug 28, 2011 10:38 pm

"I wouldn't imagine she's very happy with me, either," Lucia said, grinning. She didn't really care, though. She was making her own desicions, living her own life. The only thing she was actually worried about was telling her mother she was getting married... Especially only after two months after Ryder had passed. She didn't know how Lucia felt, though. She was closer to Tucker than anyone.

Naima blushed slightly and shrugged. "Have you guys seen the house yet?" She asked, looking down. She was wearing a purple sweatshirt over a deep, black v-neck and a pair of white skinny jeans. Still, she was cold. Fall was her favorite season, though. "I haven't."

"Neither have I," Callum said, his tone even, quite polite, and surprisingly gently. For some reason, his eyes were drawn to the girl, Melly. He didn't really smile at her or anything, but his expression was thoughtful.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 28, 2011 10:44 pm

Tucker managed to make his way over to Lucia, lifting Bailey high off the ground, making her giggle with each step. He wrapped his arms around Lucia, his eyes searching hers before he kissed her nose and gave a small grin. "Ya, well. You don't have to tell her about the marriage thing. It'll take us a while before we can get the money up for it anyway." He kissed her softly and gave her butt a light tap. "Come on, let's get some grub!" He bent down, making the noise of a claw machine as he picked Bailey up, prying her from his leg, and then proceeded to "fly" her to the kitchen. The small girl was all giggles and peals of laughter.

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Sun Aug 28, 2011 10:48 pm

Lucia chuckled nodding. She immediately assembled some ingredients on the counter and started to cook, always offering to let Bailey help with any of it. She wanted to be a good influence to the young girl, with her not having a mother and all. She didn't want her to have a broken childhood like she had.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Jelsa Mepsey Sun Aug 28, 2011 11:21 pm

Jaxon: I rubbed her back again. "It's okay. Seriously. It's okay. If there's anything worth being afraid of, it's death, isn't it? It's not like anyone comes back from it." I sighed. "Do you need to sit down? I could get you some tissues if you want." It wasn't much, but it was a start, right?

Wayne: I shrugged. "Are we supposed to go now or something?" I ran a hand through my hair, continuing to study the girl. Hopefully, the other guy didn't talk to her first.

Melly: I looked down at my shoes, not sure I liked these people quite yet. They hadn't told me psychology would involve having to be around groups of strangers. At least it got me away from my family though.
Jelsa Mepsey
Jelsa Mepsey

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 28 of 35 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 31 ... 35  Next